00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sniper!

6,042 Views | 82 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 07:09:16

Good. Hope the send the sniper (if it's him) to Texas and let his sorry ass fry.

That's all I have to say about that. (forrest style)

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 09:25:23

At 10/22/02 03:22 AM, TheShimmy wrote: I hope the sniper kills again :)

Man your a psychopate ... but nobody care anyway

I don't think they'll caugh the sniper unless he decided so. He his smart, quick and deadly ... like an ex-fbi agent or something ... I think he know what he is doing ... and it's not gonna stop until he decided so ... it's crazy ...

And I don't like to much the t-shirt ... well for the first time I saw it I laughed ... but it's not really funny at the end ...

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 11:22:12

all i can say is this tom: what the fuck is wrong with you? why didnt you make a shirt that said "i went to new york, and all i got was hit by the world trade center, and burning dying bodies?" that's just fucking wrong. seriously, what kind of insensitive fuck are you? do you go around to funerals screaming "haha you're dead?" you think it's fucking funny that people are dying? if someone you knew got shot in the head, it wouldn't be very fucking funny, would it? jesus christ. did you laugh and cheer 9/11? that's just not fucking cool. i wouldnt just kick someone's ass for wearing that. i would rip that shirt off their fucking body and piss on it. i hope somehthing horribly bad happens to you, so we can all laugh at how funny your misfortune is. fucking prick.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 12:16:51

would someone tell me what shirt they are referring to and where I could find a pic of it?

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 12:19:00

At 10/22/02 12:16 PM, killer_D_hawk wrote: would someone tell me what shirt they are referring to and where I could find a pic of it?

Sorry. I didn't realize the shirt was an ad on the page. I've got an ad blocker so I don't get the ads on newgrounds. Finall y saw it though. Its pretty funny.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 12:56:58

The shirt is... umm.. I think it's cool... but you hafta have ALOTTA guts to wear it.. especially in... *thundernoises can be heard* AMERICA!!!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 13:06:29

At 10/22/02 05:17 AM, tonerton wrote:
although killing americans is bad I guess.

But killing other people is ok?

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 13:41:00

At 10/22/02 11:22 AM, stem989 wrote: all i can say is this tom: what the fuck is wrong with you?

Okay, I'm a bit confused... did Tom Fulp really design that shirt, or is it just an ad from a 3rd party company not at all affiliated with NG? Either way, I know I wouldn't wear that shirt. Anyone who finds it funny won't once this all blows over.

Also, because I can't resist....

Sniper Man,
Sniper Man,
Does whatever a sniper can....

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 14:02:21

considering im in northen ireland i couldnt care less but i feel sorry for the victems familys but its still funny cause hes like "hmm i dont liek the looks of her mowing her lawn, i think ill shoot her"

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 17:50:13

At 10/22/02 05:17 AM, tonerton wrote: the shirt rules and so does the sniper!
although killing americans is bad I guess.before all this shit started with this guy,me and friends were actually talking about how long we could get away with it obviously awhile as this guy has shown us.
but why does have to be americans why cant he go to afghanistan and kill people then evrybody would love him!!!I would ne way!

Let's send the sniper to the place where Osama is obviously hiding!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 20:15:38

Nah, if you really wanna spoof this thing via a song...

I think I shot you baby
I think you shot me too
They call me Sniperman
I'm here to murder you

-Sniplet from a recent Eminem song

But anyway, that shirt would be about as tactful as one that'd say "I went to New York and all I got was hit by an airplane".
But then again, looking at most of the site's content, tact isn't exactly this site's strong point, now is it? ;P

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 22:41:51

At 10/21/02 10:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: If you haven't turned on your TV this morning - check it out! They may have caught the sniper! We are debating whether or not it is really him.

What does everyone think of the shirt?

Well, he just killed a guy at a bus stop this morning, so it's obviously not him. And now, he's making explicit threats toward children! When it comes to the shirt, I think it's amusing, but I personally wouldn't wear it because I have family living in the area.

P.S.: Does anyone remember Natural Born Killers? This shirt debate kind of reminds me of the segment right before Mickey and Mallory's trial with all the serial killer fans. And if you haven't seen this movie, WATCH IT!!! It will make you realize just how much the media is influencing this nutsac!

As for the sniper himself, he's just toying with the cops and media now. Let's just hope this isn't some show of power just leading up to a major target like Bush or Cheney, etc.

Sniper!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-22 23:03:28

I think we have some really fucked up people on this site. I keep seeing people on this board saying "I hope he kills again" and it makes me sick. Fuck you guys!

P.S.
Get help people! I'm not exagurating. You have serious mental issues.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-23 15:04:30

i thint you have a sick mind you fucking thilty little bastard you should be sacked from you job and kicked to fuck you would,nt like it if it was one of your family and you should,nt make t,shirts like that

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-23 15:41:14

At 10/21/02 02:34 PM, axmanaxmanaxman wrote:
At 10/21/02 10:40 AM, Semajal wrote:
At 10/21/02 10:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: If you haven't turned on your TV this morning - check it out! They may have caught the sniper! We are debating whether or not it is really him.

The shirts suck, they shouldn't have been displayed in the first place, I mean its common sense, show some respect to the murdered!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-23 18:16:55

Dude, I usually go for the most offensive, sacriligous, and god-awful stuff I can find. But I don't understand how a murdurer on the rampage is funny. Sorry man, I don't have your back on this one.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-23 19:13:37

I think that the sniper shirt kicks ass! Everybody over reacting about it any way. More people get killed in a second that he will ever kill!!!!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-23 21:14:53

I don't think anything of the shirt because i havent seen it! WHERE IS "The Shirt" I have no idea what your talking about a url to the shirt would be good or a link. links would be good.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-24 06:33:57

no i don't think thats the sniper they have cort.
i like the t-shirt it's funny. i mdon't cear about the sniper in D.C it dossent bother me it's somthing intresting to hear about will he get away with another one ?? i think he might because he's not some phyco american who got a sniper for chrismas he is a trained he knows what he is doing and wanting a ransom is just buying him spme tims so he can pick off some more because he's found dead.

YOU only live once so if it's fun do it he wanted to see what it was like to kill and he is, and he and you will never get the chance to kill people when your dead so enjoy your life in any forme you like.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-24 11:16:33

At 10/22/02 11:22 AM, stem989 wrote: all i can say is this tom: what the fuck is wrong with you? why didnt you make a shirt that said "i went to new york, and all i got was hit by the world trade center, and burning dying bodies?" that's just fucking wrong

its true though, that shit serious. personally i wasnt affected by 9/11 or the sniper attacks still going on, but still that really crosses the line.that shit is stupid, not funny. i hop you ppl who like seeing ppl being killed getshot ur self, then i can laugh at you.

Sniper!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-24 14:41:33

I heard about that!I hope it is him!

Sniper!

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-25 01:24:06

I heard they got the sniper again and he was in or from from Baton Rouge or something (Where I LIVE). Is this true?

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-25 05:11:24

you are so full of bullshit (no offence u rule from making this site
i live in
australia and have heard nothing about this
its not funny so you should pay out the sniper instead
from a newgrounds (and newdgrounds hehe) luva