00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tankman420420 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Auras now user selectable.

5,378 Views | 65 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Auras now user selectable. 2002-10-18 11:46:38

At 10/17/02 08:20 PM, ManicCanuck wrote: Lol, auras become selectable and suddenly 6 movies go blue on the portal.
Hmmm . . .

Could be people aren't voting 0 on good movies anymore. :) Also there will be more blue and green movies because the good movies won't be knocked off the list so quickly anymore. Before crap movies flooded the TOP 50 recent list and weren't blammed fast enough. So good movies flew off the list. Now they stay there for 3-5 days! :)

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Auras now user selectable. 2002-10-18 11:49:25

At 10/17/02 01:43 PM, WadeFulp wrote: LilJim has now made it so users can select from a Dark, Neutral, or Light Aura. You can change this by logging in and editing your public profile. The selection is near the bottom. This has allowed us to free up a query to the database, which will hopefully result in a little better performance from the site. The next thing we are working on will be ranks for your accumulated voting points! Higher ranks will give your current voting power a boost! So be sure to collect as many BLAM and PROTECTION points as you can. Vote fairly! :)

Nice additions man!

Response to Auras now user selectable. 2002-10-18 15:48:16

I like this!

Auras now user selectable.

Response to Auras now user selectable. 2002-10-19 01:51:44

Cool now i dont have to vote 0 to get dark

Response to Auras now user selectable. 2002-10-19 23:58:04

At 10/17/02 01:48 PM, grahamscurrie wrote: I don't think people should be allowed to choose what Aura they are becoz it kinda defeats the purpose of them, i mean someone could vote 5 on every movie they see but claim to be dark :op

and just out of curiosity if we can get a blam point for assiting in a blam do we still get straight blams any more or is everyone just assiting everyone else?

I agree with this dude and yes guy i do vote 0 alwayz! Well on the defensive side Movies will not be wrongly voted on except by me and that doesnt matter because im 1 out of like 200,000

And whoopdeedo i'm number one!

Response to Auras now user selectable. 2002-10-20 00:01:36

There's no I in team now people! This should be a team effort to filter the portal.

there may be no I but there is eat,ME!, at, and mat in it though. I filter out everything even if i like it