00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,782,466 Views | 87,982 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 11:59:14

Hmm, look what I found on ramagi's profile:

Experience: Ranked # 38 out of 697,120 users!

>:(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 12:21:41

At 3/9/05 02:06 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: oh yes, it might sound strange, but i want to make this something pretty official for the LUL, that when someone gets a new level and come backs to the previous one few hours later, this will be used.
What do you all think? :P

dude I have to pritest, its a good picture and all but seeing it so many times over and over gets really annoying...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 13:13:02

At 3/8/05 04:40 PM, Jamie_McGuire wrote: Thank you everyone who congradulated me. I am glad to get out of the level 9 range. Level 11, here I come!

Congrats in your gloveness Jamie: )

At 3/8/05 06:52 PM, -noir- wrote: I just hit 5000 posts. <3

Congrats -noir- thats a good ammount, the way people are posting i rekon there will be at least 20 people with 10k + posts by the end of the year.

At 3/8/05 08:48 PM, TwentyEight wrote: RRRANK UP!
Woo! Elite Guard First Lieutenant!

Congrats and im sure it gave you a nice healthy VP boost too...

At 3/9/05 04:19 AM, EviLudy wrote: I got tangled into level 16 a few minutes ago!

Congrats, best icon on NG.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 13:52:35

Hmm, I just had some kind of rankup...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 14:40:12

Congrats to:
NasFlash
-noir-
TwentyEight
schneelocke
EvilLudy
Nijsse
Any missed people

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 14:58:30

At 3/8/05 06:45 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 3/8/05 05:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:
I wonder what Joxa will be doing?
Ah, poor old Joxa, i wonder what he thought when the topic was locked in General.

He has shown up in the new club, so I guess he's ok with it.

Coop83 Congratulates today:
M-A-R-C-U-S: Level 14
Snowy Beast: vp 7.00
Bahamut7: 3333.3 (1/3 of 10k) Blams
NasFlash: 1337 Blams
-noir- 5k Posts
TwentyEight: EG 1st Lieutenant
EviLudy: Level 16

At 3/9/05 01:52 PM, Nijsse wrote: Hmm, I just had some kind of rankup...

Would that be something to do with this?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 15:05:49

At 3/9/05 02:58 PM, Coop83 wrote:

*grabs his magnifying glass*

Yes that might have something to do with it! ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 15:09:23

At 3/9/05 04:23 AM, RedCircle wrote: I think that it could be a norm of sorts, but you saying that you want to make it the norm isn't possible.

When something is "the norm," you can't force it. It just ends up being that way.

Yeah... damn you're right :P

At 3/9/05 04:49 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: You have pre-ordered it haven't you? You better while you still can. It'll be impossible to find it in stock for about a month and then some after it's hit stores. ><

Damn, im sure in israel it will be very wanted too, as the 5th was (i ordered it a bit before the release), but im sure no more than 10 already ordered it here :P

lol Very funny. I find the cat to be humerous. But I might make one for kicks and submit it to RG. :) But I think a barbarian would be suiting, seeing how it's the barb from D2 in his profile. I wouldn't be as upset with him if he actually contributed to NG instead of whoring points like Bedn does candy. >:/

Hehe cool!
Altough i could have sworn that i wanted for some reason to put a picture of a barbarian! O_o

At 3/9/05 06:17 AM, BonusStageInBed wrote:

Haha you changed your name! <8o

Michael has been on top baby names lists forever o.0, worldwide crap even, but muhammud always win >.<, damn muslims (OMFG RACIST :D)

Oh yes lol!
Here i guess it would be umm... yosi in the past, and now avi or noam or something like that *stupid israeli names* :D

Polish ... even though that's not my name XD

OMG ME WRONG E>

MICHAEL DAMN IT, NOT MIKE >.<

Lol, so you're a Jordan! O_o

Kaminski <3

You must be famous!

hahah oh come on the only difference i see is this one blends in on the sides, does it matter THAT MUCH XD

Or else you'll get a spancker! Wate wut?

NO, NO IT'S NOT J00 PH3WL ):<

COOOOOL

because i won't ever have countdown XP until 43,210, and that's not happening FOR A LLLOOOONNNNGGGGGG TTTIIIIMMMMEEE

Didnt think of that!
Oh damn i missed mine *omg cries*

*omg kiss of life :o*

:O

haahha noez i stole the real Kyle's username since he no make an alt, so i be the PROTECTAR :o

PROTECTAR IS KOOL!

At 3/9/05 09:47 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Bleh, it'll probably take ages until that comes out over here :(
But I'll just buy the English version as soon as it comes out. And then I'll amaze everyone by saying that I read it, since no-one can speak English over here, a fact that I really can't comprehend, since it's basically the same language as Dutch, it's even easier.
*Waits for someone to point out a gazillion grammatical errors in this post*

Good luck with the english, haha!
Im gonna buy the hebrew version tho, eventhough i understand english well, i'll understand it better in hebrew and will get all of the fun :P

At 3/9/05 12:21 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: dude I have to pritest, its a good picture and all but seeing it so many times over and over gets really annoying...

If so, are you allowing me to post it once a year? d:D

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 15:09:38

At 3/9/05 03:05 PM, Nijsse wrote: *grabs his magnifying glass*

lol. Congratulations, Nijsse

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 16:28:33

lol interesting way to announce it.
Congratza to you.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 17:34:10

At 3/9/05 03:09 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:

:At 3/9/05 12:21 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:

dude I have to pritest, its a good picture and all but seeing it so many times over and over gets really annoying...
If so, are you allowing me to post it once a year? d:D

Post it whenever you want, just cos I dont wanna see it all the time doesnt mean you shouldnt post it when you want to post it; I may have started the thread but I dont own it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 22:08:25

At 3/8/05 03:05 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Yea that will be difficult to top, ill have to try and jazz it up some how, I've got long hair now if that may affect the new picture...I dont know?

So you've turned into a hippie now 'eh spancker? I've always kept my hair short, much the same length you had in the goatboy pic. I'll be sending that e-mail within the next couple of hours. Sorry for the delay.

At 3/8/05 05:09 AM, Alkador wrote: “I see it too,” Replied ReconRebel. A question popped into his head and the man had no hesitation asking it. “I wonder how Kiba survived?”

That's a good question (glad I asked it). Would it be possible to have a full explanation of the man's rebirth by tomorrow Alkador?

At 3/9/05 12:21 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: dude I have to protest, its a good picture and all but seeing it so many times over and over gets really annoying...

Speaking of pictures, would you mind if I played around with the goatboy pic? I bet I could turn you into a wild looking demon.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-09 23:10:15

the_phantom_spancker looks like your review ban may come to an end soon, based on the news thread by wade, kinda sucks you had to wait so long...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 00:50:07

Hey, this is JmBd.

I want to say I got this account to level 25 today.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 00:56:10

At 3/10/05 12:50 AM, EVIL-C wrote: Hey, this is JmBd.

That's my favorite level! Congrats JmBd! How long did it take you to get from level 24 to 25? Don't you think the gold gauntlet looks better with a dark aura?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 01:09:22

Oh cool, I got a bronze whistle now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 03:20:15

At 3/9/05 10:08 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 3/9/05 12:21 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: dude I have to protest, its a good picture and all but seeing it so many times over and over gets really annoying...
Speaking of pictures, would you mind if I played around with the goatboy pic? I bet I could turn you into a wild looking demon.

Go ahead, See what you can make bud

At 3/9/05 11:10 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: the_phantom_spancker looks like your review ban may come to an end soon, based on the news thread by wade, kinda sucks you had to wait so long...

~X~

Your damn right is and about time, maybe now I can finally have the pleasure of revewing back :-D

Dont think ill Blam/portect rank up by tomorrow but I will hit 4000k blams today.
I'll definatly get that rank by next week...I promise you!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 03:34:26

Wow 2 milestones in one day.
Today I reached 1000 posts, and 1000 B/P. In the time I have been on, Im aware of how unimpressive it is :P but I have been making up for it lately. I climbed #512 B/P Ranks the other day ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 03:45:34

At 3/10/05 03:20 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 3/9/05 10:08 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Speaking of pictures, would you mind if I played around with the goatboy pic? I bet I could turn you into a wild looking demon.
Go ahead, See what you can make bud

Right on. I did that with a pic of one of the guards. I'm heading home in a few minutes and just wanted to see if you received my e-mail tonight. I think I covered all the questions you asked me. If it didn't get through let me know and I'll send you another copy tomorrow. Goodnight spancker.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 03:54:48

At 3/9/05 05:27 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: Anti-red rant.

I used to be green, but I found out the red suits my hatered for humanity better. lol

CIRCLE MEANS CLITORIS, AND RED MEANS RAPE.

BWAHAHAHAHA! XD I've had my day made three times. A fool having his thread in the C&C locked, me correcting a guy and him getting pissed, and now you. :D I hope it continues in the morning. :)

At 3/9/05 06:17 AM, BonusStageInBed wrote: I do declare Fig made it so it really looks like light aura is the best :o

:: snort :: Phail is j00. :D

0|\/||=6 |317(|-| :D

OMFG Bit..fag........ :P

At 3/9/05 07:53 AM, EviLudy wrote: This icon is really awesome - I want to have a higher level off course, but the gloves suck =( and they are next.

The bronze is awsome on the dark aura, but the silver one just sucks period. :/

At 3/9/05 08:00 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I think the gauntlets are actually quite fucking cool, i cant wait til next year if im still here to have one.

OMG! You better be here. Who will I have to pwn me in Tolkien quizes when you go?

At 3/9/05 08:33 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: And yea.. the gauntlets are swEEt. I really want that level 25 golden gauntlet... which will be obtainable for me by summer of 2006. w00t.

Indeed it is quite cool, but you'll soon hit the coolest level of them all in a month or so. :) But yeah, 25 = cool. You'll have to change your aura to dark for it to really be awsome.

At 3/9/05 08:46 AM, ramagi wrote: You know as long as I'm going to be at this level, I might as have some fun

Yeah, seeing how it is quite the downer of a level. Going from a badass battle axe to a crappy wand sucks.

At 3/9/05 09:47 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
At 3/9/05 01:14 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: In 129 days i will, with the release of Harry Potter 6 :P
Bleh, it'll probably take ages until that comes out over here :(

Yeah, where you're at. :( Just pre-order it from over here in america. You should have it in no time then. :)

At 3/9/05 10:45 AM, schneelocke wrote: Thanks, I try. ^_^

Good. :)

Thanks. I usually don't post much, yeah - I'm too shy for that, and I often don't feel I have anything worthwhile to say, either.

XD Half of the post in here are about nothing. Don't be shy, it's not like we are stalking you or anything, or are we?... :P lol

Indeed you did. Becoming the 19th EGSC with a 3:1 b/p ratio is awsome. Congratulations on that Nijsse.

At 3/9/05 03:09 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Damn, im sure in israel it will be very wanted too, as the 5th was (i ordered it a bit before the release), but im sure no more than 10 already ordered it here :P

Yeah, must be nice where you live, but a bother when you are trying to obtain stuff like the HP books. :/

Hehe cool!
Altough i could have sworn that i wanted for some reason to put a picture of a barbarian! O_o

XD Cause the Barbarian from D2 is in there, but that wouldn't be your style. Just keep doing what you are doing carmel, it's great. :)

At 3/9/05 03:09 PM, Denvish wrote: lol. Congratulations, Nijsse

I think there needs to be an official 'Wi/Ht : Someone is a EGSC' thread. :: nods ::

At 3/10/05 12:50 AM, EVIL-C wrote: Hey, this is JmBd.

Are you just keeping an eye on EVIL-Cs account, or did he give it to you? But congrats to you and EVIL-C. But it looks like HT52 did his magic, again. >:/

At 3/10/05 03:34 AM, UndercoverStudios wrote: Wow 2 milestones in one day.

Nice. But atleast you've got seniority and exp over me. Congrats on that. :D

At 3/9/05 11:04 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Flowers? Err.

Yes, flowers. ^_^

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 05:11:43

Grats Nijsse, on your awesome rank up to EGSC, shame, that when Wade deletes all the whistled shit and so on, you wont have bang on 30k anymore :(

At 3/9/05 08:11 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Newgrounds wouldnt be the same without its SCD haha, and besides you will be high level if you stick with us...

Thanks bud, that brought a smile to my face.

At 3/9/05 02:58 PM, Coop83 wrote:
He has shown up in the new club, so I guess he's ok with it.

Ah, i didnt know that, well thats cool Coop.

At 3/10/05 03:54 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
OMG! You better be here. Who will I have to pwn me in Tolkien quizes when you go?

Hahaha, there will always be Eldarion, and eh, the rest of the group to own you :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 06:34:38

19,000 blams.

And HT passed 19,000 exp, but I wouldn't know who to congratulate. =P

Congrats to EviLudy for level 16 and EVIL-C/JmBd for level 25.

And mega, huge, gigantic CONGRATULATIONS to Nijsse! EGSC! YAY!

At 3/8/05 09:28 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 3/8/05 09:24 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Yes I can. You submitted a 100FPS movie and switched it with a 1 frame movie when it was close to 200 votes. Yay, more crap.
I swapped file about 40 seconds - 1 minute into judgment (removed all coauthors as well, even changed the name to 'awwww crap')... thats not anywhere close to 200 votes.

I just noticed it passed within 20 minutes. Maybe by the time I loaded, watched and voted on it (and the same for other UJ entries), I assumed the page would have reloaded, which would have shown the changing title if it did (but it doesn't look like it did). I also looked at the reviews talking about the 100FPS, but while they wrote it while it was UJ, they wouldn't have checked to see if the submission changed.

I will be more careful in the future about writing about your submissions.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 06:52:26

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll level up, tomorrow.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 07:25:48

At 3/10/05 06:34 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: 19,000 blams.

That is just sick haha, congrats on 19,000 that sure is a ton of destruction to authers movies haha anyways congrats keep it up...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 07:31:54

At 3/10/05 06:52 AM, Guthrie wrote: Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll level up, tomorrow.

So will I!
yay

You need 5 more to get to level 14.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 08:11:32

At 3/10/05 07:31 AM, j00bie wrote: You need 5 more to get to level 14.

Heh, remember that page in here where it was just you and me talking? I was level 10 back then and you were level 12. We were both light and it was a "gloves only" page.

Heh, good times.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 08:28:43

At 3/10/05 08:11 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote:
Heh, good times.

More like a fucking spamfestarama, hope you guys learned from that shit, i think my man j00bie has anyway, dont know about you. Get your arse on Radiogrounds soon you codger, i dont think your trying hard enough. Cant wait to welcome j00bie to the level 14 tommorow :D

Grats to MrX, on 19k bams, you're almost there big man, keep it up :) Glad to see you still have that excellent pic by a well known artist in your profile, hahaha.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 09:00:41

Congrats to:
JmBd
unowned
UndercoverStudios
Qwoxyl
Level-Up-Lounger

Great work, guys. It warms my heart to have to constantly congratulate you all. Keep up the excellent work!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 09:32:48

Good news two of my reveiws have been deleted this means that they are currently looking at my reveiws I hope to be unbanned by tomorrow or saturday :-D
Wish me luck

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-10 09:36:40

At 3/9/05 03:05 PM, Nijsse wrote:
*grabs his magnifying glass*

Well, give me a while and I might just get it right. I only learnt to screeny a few days ago. I can't be perfect all the time.

Congratulations to the following smegheads:

unowned: Bronze Whistle
the phantom spanker: 4k Blams
Undercover Studios: 1k Posts, 1k B/P
Qwoxyl: 19k Blams.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature