00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,586 Views | 88,034 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-03 21:13:14

At 3/3/05 07:19 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: 3000 more to go until I reach 10,000!

Mike

Congrats mike, BVB heh anyways ya 7000 is cool, so congrats...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-03 21:37:22

What is the purpose of this board?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-03 22:20:52

At 3/3/05 09:37 PM, ericgrabuski wrote: What is the purpose of this board?

Well the best way to figure something like that is read the title and for the board well if you have questions or are uncertain about certain things then this forum is the place...

As for this thread well you could read the first page and every 200 pages after that and you will see what its about...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-03 22:57:22

I'd use it to smack someone up side the head if it was made out of oak.

Seriously though, this is kinda like an information booth. If you have a question you can ask it here without the usual flaming you'd receive in general.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-03 23:22:03

Congratz to
Congrats to X-naut for EGSC
Kyle level 11 and 8K Blams
EKRegulus 20K BP
YoinK_VineS 10K saves
cheesebizkit 1K posts
Bahamut7 777posts
-Myst- rank up
Baron_Von_Bad_Guy 7K posts
Mr_Fluffykins rank up

Thansk to all that gave me congratz earlier.
Well last thing for a while as far as BP go.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 00:34:33

I'm regularly browsing this forum and I never seem to post in here anymore :P

lolz

Anyway, thanks to everyone that congratulated me for my 20000 b/p pts.
I checked out the b/p stats of my closest targets in the b/p ranking and I noticed that I easily entered into the top50 O_o. Oh well, the strong competition is currently far ahead (except for BeFell and maybe Swive_mcguire) or far behind (Gooch) but it will certainly get closer in the future :P I won't start enjoying it yet because I won't be able to come back as early as usual from school tomorrow (I will stay the whole freakin day there, no need for more details :(((( ) so that's why that I might temporarily get off again from the top50 before I can improve my position by a lot with the usual week-end's insanity.

Congrats to ramagi for her 40000 blams, Kiba for reaching level 12 (NEUTRAL POWER :P) and whoever else reached the objectives that they masturbated to for a long while. It's always great to finish up the long waiting and hard work with a huge mental orgasm.
Then you end up posting something ridiculous like "RAAAAANK UP sahgfhasghfag" in the LUL at 4-6 am of the morning right before dogma's weekly update. :D

At 3/3/05 11:34 PM, InsaneBitwhateverStage wrote: READ THE BOTTOM PLEASE :(

How about no? :D

I AM NOW A THREE STAR GENERAL, FINALLY, IT TOOK SO LONG, on the the 7% gain :D

HAH! We are tied again for the voting power (well, technically we aren't but it's very close) Congrats.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 01:34:44

Yeah, I am level 15 and I didn't get a parade. I don't think I got one for becoming an Elite Guard Private either. This is the worst Christmas ever >:(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 02:14:41

Rank up.

Still trying to break 9.00 voting power, but I've pretty much given up on ever making top 50 since the minimum is brigadier general now. But my goal is to at least make it to that level.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 02:59:10

Alkador congratulates:
- ramagi for obtaining 60,000 b/ps and 40,000 blams shortly after. Fantastic stuff.
- EKRegulus for 20,000 something and for becoming a regular. You took your bloody time at it! =P
- ShittyKitty for giving me a website. Really appreciated.
- Everyone who enjoyed my story. I'm really loved all those comments, kind of like reviews to me. Thanks.

How is everyone? There isn't really much I can comment on as it's really quiet and that most of the stuff I would comment on is a few days old and not worth bringing back. To me, that's a bit like bumping an old topic. I do post my concerns if it it's important.

A few new people around. That -Chrome I noticed was one of them. Oh, next week is the week of chaos for me. Gasp.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 03:43:08

At 3/4/05 02:14 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: but I've pretty much given up on ever making top 50 since the minimum is brigadier general now.

Seriously though, out of nowhere these people came blazing through the ranks.
I wouldn't doubt some of them to be "Fixit Jr's" so to speak, using some program to help them gain an incredible amount of blams and saves. Anyhow, congrats on your rank up, 9.00 isn't that far from your grasp!

Also, thanks for the congrats everyone! I don't know why, but I seem to find myself in good moods more often, especially online. So, <3's for everyone!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 04:05:32

At 3/4/05 03:43 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Also, thanks for the congrats everyone! I don't know why, but I seem to find myself in good moods more often, especially online. So, <3's for everyone!

Thats because if you are nice enough to ask, people give free cyber-sex on command. ;) That or you have to sweet talk them a bit. lol

Mike

James

I'll try and catch up, three days down, man, this place is like a freaking crack house, more pages put out than anyother thread on NG. @_@

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 04:12:49

War of the Portal - Part 2
15 - “A Return”

The boy smiled as he raised his hands, watching Dobio slowly. “I don’t know who you are, but you’re trying to kill my friends. I can’t let you do that!”

He charged towards Dobio, fists flaring at incredible speed. Dobio responded by returning a flurry of punches back, ignorant of the grazes developing on his knuckles. The boy jumped into the air like a frog, flipping back down towards Dobio and throwing his hands to attempt a punch. Dobio smiled as he grabbed the boy’s hands, and span him in a circle at what seemed to be a speed far too great for anyone to see. Dobio spun the boy so fast that there was a blur of a circle forming and the sound of the spinning nearly became a boom. Dobio released his hands as the boy went flying at uncalculated speed towards a large brown rock plugged into the ground, landing sideways with his feet, jumping away from danger and propelling himself towards Dobio. Quickly summoning an unseen energy forwards, Dobio slipped backwards as he continued to dodge the boy’s blows. The boy slashed forwards as he cut the Dobio’s cheek, who flared backwards instantly.

“You are good,” Panted Dobio. “But I don’t think you have as great of potential as I do.”
”Who is he?” Wondered carmelhadinosaur.
“This man,” Smiled TheJoe324. “Is Inuzuka-Kiba. Also known as Kiba for short.”
“He’s alive?” Stuttered -Mazza-. “But how?”
“I have no idea,” Replied Gfoxcook. “Even if he did live under the seal in the portal, the radiation would have killed him.”
“Or it mutated him,” Responded Jonthomson. “This explains his abnormal strength. And he’s not even chatty either!”

Dobio raised his right hand, laughing. He summoned a crystal pink ball, one that he created at the ancient opening. He smiled darkly. “This is the reason I re-opened the portal. This!”
Light radiated from the sphere as Dobio continued to laugh like madness. He forced his hand in the soft ball of energy, trying to pry something out of the bubble within. The bubble burst as Kiba’s eyes widened at what the man held.
“You like it?” The man held the strange object to his face, studying a gold side of the strange device. It was like a sharp blade, short as Dobio’s head, yet it was clean enough to reflect any light that touched it.
“This is the weapon I summoned, is the ultimate weapon.” His smile did the impossible and curled further, revealing the madness of him. The golden blade was tightly balanced on a small hand guard with hilt and Dobio pointed it towards Kiba.
“You want to fight me now?” Dobio snorted. “Give it your best shot!”

Kiba flew towards Dobio as he flared his fists with great velocity, dodging the unseen movement of Dobio’s golden short sword. The group stepped back in mixed emotions of fear and shock, fearing the death of Kiba again. Kiba flashed in front of group as he suddenly spoke.
“I may have returned, but time is short. Have you got the virus cure?” Dobio flashed forwards as the group scattered, with Dobio throwing slashes of scarred flame with his power. Kiba dodged them, running back to ramagi.
”No, we need one thing,” She puffed. “Naphthalene. Why?”
“Because,” Kiba flared forwards, punching Dobio in the face, forcing the man to grab his cheek tightly. He flashed back to ramagi, whispering softly. “Keep going North West. Near the coastline is a small house that will have all the naphthalene that you need. Seek two men called Alkador and Eldarion. They will be there. Give me your rod!”
Ramagi obeyed, handing the living ghost the cleaned rod. Gripping the new weapon, Kiba threw forward what seemed to be a strange form of the power, as crimson threads burst from his palm, flying towards the man. The man gasped as tight bindings surrounded him, forming a tight triangular pyramidal power. He screamed to escape as he pressed against the crimson edges. Kiba threw the rod back to ramagi.
“I cannot defeat Dobio yet. You must hurry before it’s too late. Fate rests in your hands!”

The group gathered together quickly, hurriedly moving North West. Kiba grabbed Tom_s00 by the neck, thrusting him towards the ground unconscious. He sighed as he stared at a tempered Dobio. He was too powerful even for Kiba. The boy wondered how he could be defeated.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 04:22:37

How everyone doing today,
I tell ya the world up here in England is so fucked up all last week we were predicted really bad snow showers we got a few semi ish ones but today I wake up and we're in blizzard; what the fuck is up with weathermen!?

I dont think I'm going to reach my targt for a Blam/protect rank up by the end of the week but hey, we can hope...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 05:13:24

A mighty small congrats list for Coop83 today:

Yoink_VineS: 10k Saves.
-StormWolf- EG 1st Lieutenant. (Are you happy now, little bro? I've congratulated you.)
Baron_Von_Bad_Guy: 7k Posts
-Kyle: 8k Blams
Mr_Fluffykins: EG Master Sergeant
Bonus Stage (Or whatever the fuck your name is today) EG Lieutenant General.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 06:21:15

At 3/4/05 04:22 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: How everyone doing today,
I tell ya the world up here in England is so fucked up all last week we were predicted really bad snow showers we got a few semi ish ones but today I wake up and we're in blizzard; what the fuck is up with weathermen!?

We've been having snow on and off lately. Little snowfalls, really short, it hasn't been settling, but it's been like it for a while now. According to ForecastFox, it's 7 degrees outside and is raining lightly. >:(

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 06:21:34

At 3/4/05 06:17 AM, BittersweetSymphony wrote:
At 3/4/05 05:13 AM, Coop83 wrote: Bonus Stage (Or whatever the fuck your name is today) EG Lieutenant General.
heh, it's the name of a song that means more to me than almost anything :), thanks for the congrats :D

Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve, correct?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 06:57:56

Whatever happened to StarshipTrooper? He came and bitched about not depositing for years and then he left again...

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 07:21:03

Congrats to Baron Von Anus ;), Kyle Bonus and Mr Fluffykins, well done guys, glad your still posting Baron.

Rooty, you should get Bob on AIM before you leave for school, he has his AIM on almost all the time, so get talking, i want to hear your cornish accent aswell :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 07:31:34

At 3/4/05 06:57 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: Whatever happened to StarshipTrooper? He came and bitched about not depositing for years and then he left again...

Same with the user WhyteMage or whatever.. he was a level 15 light user who stuck around for a week and a bit... but then he disappeared. I wonder if he's still depositing.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 07:34:18

At 3/4/05 05:13 AM, Coop83 wrote: -StormWolf- EG 1st Lieutenant. (Are you happy now, little bro? I've congratulated you.)

What????! I will not be happy until you congratulate me when I reach SC. Well I guess this will have to do for now.......oh and less of the little. Age is not everything.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 08:10:10

Hello everyone!

Wanna see a topic that went a little off track?

<_< >_>

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 08:33:56

At 3/4/05 08:10 AM, RedCircle wrote: Hello everyone!

<_< >_>

That topic truely deserves a place on general......

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 09:11:50

Man, everyone knows AIM conversations suck. Oh, a mod did it? Yeah, it rocked...

:P

Anyway, I don't understand what happened to Macdeth, he used to be okay, then he turned into a mental.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 10:21:00

At 3/4/05 09:11 AM, deck_head_tottie_alt wrote: Anyway, I don't understand what happened to Macdeth, he used to be okay, then he turned into a mental.

Drummers are retarded. Mine steals cars... :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
What do you call a drummer with half a brain?
Gifted.

-----
Why do drummers have 1/2 ounce more brains than horses?
So they don't disgrace themselves during the parade.

-----
What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
A drummer.

-----
What did the drummer get on his IQ test?
Drool.

-----
Why do bands have bass players?
To translate for the drummer.

-----
How can you tell a drummer is walking behind you?
You can hear his knuckles dragging on the ground.

-----
What's the difference between a drummer and a drum machine?
You only have to punch the information into the drum machine once.

-----
How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?
None. They have machines to do that now.

-----
Did you hear about the bass player who locked his keys in the car?
He had to break a window to get the drummer out!

-----
We know a guy who was so dumb his teacher gave him two sticks and he became a drummer, but lost one and became a conductor.
-----
Two cowboys were waiting in their fort for the Indians to attack. They listened to the distant pounding war drums.
One cowboy muttered to the other, "I don't like the sound of them drums."
Just then, a distant voice came over the hill, "It's not our usual drummer!"
-----
A guy wanted to play bass in a band. The band told him, "Okay, but you will have to have 1/3 of your brain removed." So the guy went into surgery. When he woke up, the doctor said, "I'm terribly sorry, but we made a mistake and accidentally removed 3/4's of your brain!" The guy said, "Uh, that's okay. Got some sticks?"
-----
Why are orchestra intermissions limited to 20 minutes?
So they don't have to retrain the drummers.

-----
How do you know when a drummer is knocking at your door?
The knock always slows down.

-----
How do you get a drummer to play an accelerando?
Ask him to play in 4/4 at a steady 120 bpm.

-----
If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum.
-----
I asked my drummer to spell "Mississippi"...
He said, "the river or the state?"
-----
How do you know if a drummer's platform is level?
The drool comes out of both sides of his mouth.

-----
How do trumpet players park in the handicap spots?
They put drumsticks on the dash.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 11:18:13

Congrats to:

-Bahamut7: 777 posts. Nice!
-Myst-: EG Captain, 10.00 VP. Nice, I'm hoping I'll get 10.00 VP soon too. But I probably won't.
-Baron_Von_Bad_Guy: 7,000 Posts. Post count does matter, but to some people it can matter in a bad way. Like spam.
-Kyle: 8,000 Blams. May you get 10k soon.
-Mr_Fluffykins: EG Master Sergeant. Yes, near the gold badges indeed.
-ramagi: 40,000 Blams. Told you you'd get it soon.
-BonusStage: EG Lieutenant General. Comment below.
-TsarMatt: Lv 15, EG Private. Oh wait, I'm supposed to be mean and ruin your day by not congratting.
-Rabid-Echidna: EG Lieutenant Colonel. You're not the only one trying to break through 9.00.
-Alkador: Another great story. Zombie Kiba-thing!
-LUL-er: Lv 7, lol.

At 3/3/05 08:27 PM, KRAZY_kiba wrote: Hey guys, I could really care less about any one else right now so just, semi-not-caring congrats to everyone. Why don't I care?

Because now after I punch you in the gut a can take a wire around your throat and slit it open. ;)

Hah...hah.....*Backs up slowly*

At 3/3/05 11:34 PM, BittersweetSymphony wrote: Your mom goes to college :D

Wait, how did you know my mom was a teacher?

Congrats on EG Lieutenant General.
------------------------------

Just noticed the more detailed voting system, it's very handy.
And I forgot to mention this yesterday:

Experience: Ranked # 555 out of 693,193 users!

Yes, a little late, but whatever.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 11:34:53

At 3/3/05 01:43 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: Boom ! i better be first !

Yep, thanks. :D

At 3/3/05 06:44 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Hey, hows everyone doing tonight?
Anyone noticed the weird score displays when you vote for a movie?
Now it shows you exactly how you have affected the score,
What is everyones thoughts on this new feature?

Yeah, I noticed the score change. When I saw it, I was like what the hell, but it was only some change. I thought it was my VP then and I thought it was an early April Fool joke.

Other people have explained the purpose of this topic, but I hope you're going to be active in the Wi/Ht forum. There isn't a reason why you don't want to be here, unless it doesn't interest you too much.

At 3/3/05 11:22 PM, ramagi wrote: Congratz to
Bahamut7 777posts

Thanks. When was the last time you properly congratted me like that?

At 3/4/05 02:59 AM, Alkador wrote: How is everyone?

I'm fine. I read your story a few days ago (all of the parts and I wasn't concentrating on the flash portal and the forums much, because of that, LOL). Well, you've made another great part of your story. I'm looking forward to see your next one. Anyway, congrats to:

-StormWolf- - Elite Guard First Lieutenant. Yep, a very gold badge. I hope that makes you happy.
Baron_Von_Bad Guy - 7000 posts. Spammer, er, I meant that's good.
-Kyle - 8000 blams. You shouldn't take too long to get another 2000 blams.
Mr_Fluffykins - Elite Guard Master Sergeant. Yes, you shouldn't have problems getting 2000 more b/p points.
ramagi - 40000 blams. Now you're going to get another 10000 blams. Oh well, happy blamming.
BonusStage (I don't care what your alias is right now) - Elite Guard Lieutenant General. Well, you need two more stars on your badge now.
Kiba - Level 12. That's good, but you could've had your alias as normal to get a good screenshot.
TsarMatt - Level 15. I want those chains.
Rabid-Echidna - Elite Guard Lieutenant Colonel. Hmm, you have problems blamming/saving at the right time?
-Mazza- - 555th highest EXP. Heh, good number. I wonder how long it will take you to get to the top 500.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 12:21:09

At 3/3/05 07:19 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Finally, 7000 posts.
3000 more to go until I reach 10,000!

Congrats Mike im glad you take pride in your post/ count. Good luck on getting to 10k.

At 3/3/05 07:27 PM, -Kyle wrote: Woo. 8,000 blams.

Good job dude : ) congrats.

3/3/05 08:26 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:

now i am a Elite Guard Master Sergeant
only 2000 more points till i start getting gold badges

Congrats on your rank up Fluffykins, gold badges rock : p

t 3/3/05 11:34 PM, BittersweetSymphony wrote:

Congrats mate = )

3/4/05 01:34 AM, TsarMatt wrote:

Yeah, I am level 15 and I didn't get a parade. I don't think I got one for becoming an Elite Guard Private either. This is the worst Christmas ever >:(

Congrats its a cool level but what the hell is you sig pic all about ?!?!

At 3/4/05 02:14 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: Still trying to break 9.00 voting power, but I've pretty much given up on ever making top 50 since the minimum is brigadier general now. But my goal is to at least make it to that level.

Congrats, and your right the top 50 is getting so dam unachiveable is stupid.

_____-

Lots of quality snow today : ) too bad it didn't last : (

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 12:31:19

Oh, just noticed something. I've just entered the top 400 for b/p.

Blam/Protect: Ranked # 400 out of 693,193 users!

Now to head for the top 300. :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 12:51:20

At 3/4/05 06:30 AM, Level-Up-Lounger wrote: Yay for level 7. 10 days until level 9.

Come on, people, deposit for us!

Us? Do it yourself Gollum >:(

Haha, what an idiot. It's funny how he tried to use the fact that he was a drummer against you, of all people. LOL :D

Congrats to all of you who achieved anything worthwhile lately :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-03-04 14:30:05

Congrats to all!!

(sorry if i skipped anyone..)

Anyways, 18500 b/p :P

BBS Signature