00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bladerolsh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,782,062 Views | 87,979 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 06:09:11

At 6/4/04 10:53 PM, Mr_Pop_Alot wrote:
At 6/4/04 10:19 PM, FlGMENT wrote: that's for sure.
I was unaware we were playing copycat.

Erm... what? I have no idea what you're trying to say there. The only other time the phrase 'that's for sure' has been mentioned on this page was when you were trying to get a nomination. I don't see what the coincidental repetition of a phrase has to do with anything. I wasn't trying to offend you by saying hardly anyone looks at the views, if you were offended. I'm beginning to have second thoughts.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 09:33:00

Crap!!!

Now since Aple and Morph both leveled up I am loosing this VP war. By a lot. Bah!!! Oh well, I am relativly clos to leveling up in VP(should get it in the next week or two) and my expierence will level up in about 18 days. w00t! Then we will see who's laughing about higher VP!!!

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 10:01:10

At 6/5/04 09:33 AM, Sentinel_specter wrote: Crap!!!

You better be saying that! I'm in close second place and you're quite a bit behind. Hurry up spectar!

Now since Aple and Morph both leveled up I am loosing this VP war. By a lot. Bah!!! Oh well, I am relativly close to leveling up in VP(should get it in the next week or two) and my expierence will level up in about 18 days. w00t! Then we will see who's laughing about higher VP!!!

I'm leveling up quite soon aswell infact, only a couple days after you unless you miss a deposit. I'm not so happy about your B/P rank up though...i have a long way to go before my next rank-up!

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 10:24:09

At 6/5/04 10:01 AM, thegreatmorph wrote: You better be saying that! I'm in close second place and you're quite a bit behind. Hurry up spectar!

I am doing all I can but it's not looking too good. Bah, I was ahead of both of you at a time but I am so far behind now...oh wellm after I rank up with both Exp. points and B/P I should be pretty good and well on my way. Unfortunatly I have finals coming up soon. Which, I don't think I will get very many B/P points then. Damnit, looks like I am going to lose this race. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 10:32:57

Early congrats yadjmir! Don't worry. One more day and you'll have that boxing glove. And you should have posted here earlier, because your B/P rank is pretty good. :)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 11:35:32

At 6/5/04 10:24 AM, Sentinel_specter wrote: I am doing all I can but it's not looking too good. Bah, I was ahead of both of you at a time but I am so far behind now...

The aim of the race was totry to increase our NG stats really, that's what all of the races on NG are for, it doesn't matter if you win or lose as long as you take part. (quote from mums around the world)

oh well after I rank up with both Exp. points and B/P I should be pretty good and well on my way. Unfortunatly I have finals coming up soon. Which, I don't think I will get very many B/P points then. Damnit, looks like I am going to lose this race. :(

Yeah you should, but i'll be right behind you when you eventually do :-P I also have my summer exams and i'm supposed to be studying right now but they aren't all that important here so i'm just not going to bother until the last week before the exams are set. As i have said before, it isn't the winning that counts it's the taking part.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 11:38:44

At 6/4/04 10:49 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: 1.) Baron_Von_Bad_Guy

Cool, thanks for the nomination!
Probably the most honorable club you can be in is this one.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 11:40:47

At 6/5/04 11:38 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Cool, thanks for the nomination!
Probably the most honorable club you can be in is this one.

Mike

My sediments exactly. Hell, I dropped out of two clubs to make sure I fit the requirements so they would consider me. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 11:50:18

At 6/5/04 11:40 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: I dropped out of two clubs to make sure I fit the requirements so they would consider me. :)

I have been a member of many other clubs, but I pretty much just gave up on most of them, the only club I am true to is the Wi/Ht!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 11:53:31

At 6/4/04 10:49 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: 1.) Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
2.) IM_KOOL_R_U
3.) Mr_Pop_Alot
4.) Pure_LionHeart

Nice choices recon, i would have picked something quite similar. although it would be good if i were up there. At least i can hope for next time of being nominated :-)

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 12:07:25

At 6/5/04 06:09 AM, FlGMENT wrote:

Erm... what? I have no idea what you're trying to say there. The only other time the phrase 'that's for sure' has been mentioned on this page was when you were trying to get a nomination. I don't see what the coincidental repetition of a phrase has to do with anything. I wasn't trying to offend you by saying hardly anyone looks at the views, if you were offended. I'm beginning to have second thoughts.

I guess I should've added a 'xD' or something to let you know I was just messing around when I said that. You just said it right after I did and thought it was funny. Second thoughts? You know my love is true, you can even ask our adopted child Rufus.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 12:41:17

Seeing as it kind of died down a bit in here, I thought I would ask you guys something.

Any of you ever have a dream about Newgrounds or the people in it?

A few nights ago I had a dream I met Dobio and we hung out in the mall.
I can't recall if he had a turtle neck on though!

Man that was a lot better a dream then the one I had the night before it!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 12:45:12

I dreamed I pasted Tanner in posts so he gave me a lifetime ban. Then the dream got away from NG and turned really weird, so I won't go on. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 12:45:47

At 6/5/04 12:41 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Any of you ever have a dream about Newgrounds or the people in it?

Well kinda i was on NG and then a girl came up to me and...well you can kinda guess the rest.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 13:12:49

At 6/5/04 12:45 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: Well kinda i was on NG and then a girl came up to me and...well you can kinda guess the rest.

She did your laundry?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 13:38:31

I finally ranked up. Elite Guard Staff Sergeant. yeah :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 13:46:12

At 6/5/04 01:38 PM, -Lord_Blam- wrote: I finally ranked up. Elite Guard Staff Sergeant. yeah :)

Alright!! Nice work man!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 13:52:02

Alright!! Nice work man!

thanks. I'm looking forward to the star badge which will be my next badge. i don't know what it's name is but it looks cool! :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 14:00:04

At 6/5/04 01:52 PM, -Lord_Blam- wrote: thanks. I'm looking forward to the star badge which will be my next badge. i don't know what it's name is but it looks cool! :)

Congrats on Staff Sergeant. And by the way, the next one is Elite Guard Sergeant First Class.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 14:04:48

Congrats on Staff Sergeant. And by the way, the next one is Elite Guard Sergeant First Class.

ah. ok thanks morph.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 14:20:06

At 6/5/04 01:38 PM, -Lord_Blam- wrote: I finally ranked up. Elite Guard Staff Sergeant. yeah :)

Holy shit, and you did this while signing up on 4/20. Very impressive.

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 14:37:43

At 6/5/04 02:20 PM, yadjmir wrote:
Holy shit, and you did this while signing up on 4/20. Very impressive.

Thanks :) 4 more days and i will have been on Ng for 50 days!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 14:41:43

At 6/5/04 01:12 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: She did your laundry?

No she made me my dinner :-P beef and chips...

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 14:42:43

At 6/5/04 02:41 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: No she made me my dinner :-P beef and chips...

Beef and chips?? Oh wait, you don't mean like potato chips, you mean those chips in England?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 15:07:58

Yes i no im not very high level but i just leveled up. And er..i got my first blam and protect badge.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 15:09:18

At 6/5/04 03:07 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: Yes i no im not very high level but i just leveled up. And er..i got my first blam and protect badge.

Well, that's pretty cool. You're on your way. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 17:25:59

It kind of takes something away from it that I still need 500 to rank, but 25,000 is one of those nice round numbers

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 17:30:08

25,000 total B/P's Very Impressive DOGMA. Keep up the good work.

Goodness Lord Blam, you're Staff Sergant in less than 2 months. Very Awesome. You'll definately overtake me in a day or two at this rate.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 17:31:20

At 6/5/04 05:25 PM, D0GMA wrote: It kind of takes something away from it that I still need 500 to rank, but 25,000 is one of those nice round numbers

Damn D0GMA, congrats!! That is quite the milestone. Basque in the moment. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-05 17:37:20

At 6/5/04 05:25 PM, D0GMA wrote: It kind of takes something away from it that I still need 500 to rank, but 25,000 is one of those nice round numbers

All hail Dogma for being 5/6ths of the way through Supreme Commander. That's very sweet indeed.

Unrelated note: I helped my uncle bail hay all day (and my daily b/p rate is currently suffering). But he gave me 70 bucks, and I thought I was was just doing a family member a favor. I had no intentions to get paid, but my poor college ass is definately not going to turn down 70 dollars.