00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sinister Sig Makers Reborn

370,717 Views | 8,484 Replies

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 19:50:02

u missed the three in my sig lol

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:31:10

CrimsonRocker - page 160
could i get a sig of a sexy chick perferibbly henti but i dont want her showing any thing i just want it to look sexy!and could u put my alias on it and also i want this written somewhere on it.LEADER OF THE V.G.R.C

Kept it simple, I want to make another one lol but I have more work to do, ill see if I can make another one later, that will me even more sexy.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:41:18

Mini taco could you take a shot at my sig please!!

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:42:33

At 12/3/05 03:47 PM, pauls wrote: What's the judgment?

As always, looking good. Gonna be using this for a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:45:45

At 12/3/05 08:41 PM, _Sensei_Kakashi_ wrote: Mini taco could you take a shot at my sig please!!

ill give a whack at it, I have to find the request though lol.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:49:33

Here Can any one make me a sig with Naruto, Saukra, Sauske saying Happy Hoildays From _Sensei_Kakashi_ there you go.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:52:17

Could i get a sig with a halo character getting nose-scoped (shot without zooming in)
in the head from close range, and have my name in the corner?

~~Thanks a lot.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 20:53:55

Can anyone make sigs like Acid-Rain? The one he made me is good and all but I want more >:D

The Birthday one I'm wearing right is made by him too but the one I like/ want another one of is:

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 21:18:08

At 12/3/05 06:18 PM, Afro_minded wrote:
At 12/3/05 05:31 PM, coley_demon wrote: sample pic of the demon:
This good?

thanx!!! that was quick....thought it would take longer!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 21:31:19

Its not christmas-y but I basically got what you wanted.
I dont think I did a good job on this one, I could have done better.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 21:46:13

At 12/3/05 04:57 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 12/3/05 04:37 PM, -TXR- wrote: Hey -jugg-,
It doesn HAVE to be you but I prefer it...If someone else wants to do it thats fine too.
Thanks...
I didn't make that one for you, so it would be difficult to make any corrections....whoever did it might still have the original files, so it would be easy for them to do it for you.

You mis understood me...I want a whole new sig...Not that one alterd...Sorry fi you didnt get it at first. Actualy anyone can do it for me. I prefer Pauls (ur back!) or jugg but anyone can do it relaly.

Ill post again what I want:
I was wondering if you do soemthing with a theme of random, abstract...
Any colors (alot if you can) with my name somewhere...
It doesn HAVE to be you but I prefer it...If someone else wants to do it thats fine too.
Thanks...

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 21:48:25

thanks alot for my sig its awesome! hopefully you will be able to make an even more sexier one thanks alot!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 21:49:51

could someone please give my sig a christmas look thank you

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 21:58:04

At 12/3/05 06:48 PM, Squirrelmonki wrote: How about mine? ALLLL the way over there on pg 147! Im only making sigs here because Im bored. Im not even in any of your to-do lists! Whatz going on over there?

SQUIRRELMONKI >
I did actually start this as an abusive post, but I couldn't be fucked wasting my time. And we've been told that when we have to deal with an idiot such as yourself, we just have to tell a mod.

So, mods have been informed that you're not welcome here. Read the last few pages to work out why. Enjoy your ban, but if for some reason you don't get banned, fuck off and never ever post in this thread again. You are not welcome here.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 22:16:18

At 12/3/05 10:10 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: Greetings, SSMR and -Juggernaut-. I am not a member here, nor do I think I will be one anytime soon (until I improve me sig skills), but I was wondering if you could help me with a little something. I just added scan lines to a sig, but it is either too bright, or too dark. Do you expert sig-makers have any hints or help for me? Thank you,

-Ocelot-

many ways to fix this, easyest way is to go to image>Adjustments> Brightness/contrast.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 22:28:09

At 12/3/05 10:25 PM, -Ocelot- wrote: does anyone else have any suggestions/help?

You could always just lower the opacity. Just make them black and lower the opacity to 50 or until there not so dark.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 22:29:43

At 12/3/05 09:31 PM, MiniTacoMan wrote: Its not christmas-y but I basically got what you wanted.
I dont think I did a good job on this one, I could have done better.

Do you think you could make it I guess more Christmas-y please :P

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 22:49:43

At 12/3/05 04:12 PM, -Black_Magic- wrote:
At 12/3/05 04:10 PM, -Black_Magic- wrote: So can someone make me a christmas sig? A happy christmas sig!
With a christmassy vivi if possible.....

Is anyone going to make this for me?

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 22:54:03

At 12/3/05 05:00 PM, pauls wrote:

Oh god, I've tryed...
You can try requesting again if this Isn't your cup of tea.

holycrap! wow i wasnt expecting something that good! thanks!

///////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\[magic]\\\\\\\\\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 22:55:23

At 12/3/05 06:27 PM, Zamochit- wrote: -={SSMR}=- To do list
Mr_Pope - page 158

Hard to do without the original.

Plus, I suck at animated christmas sigs, but I hope you like it.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 23:01:37

At 12/3/05 06:04 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote:
At 12/3/05 05:01 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: -={SSMR}=- To do list
NeoVince - page 155
Couldn't find any decent pics of Conkers but I like how this turned out.

Its all good anyway.Thx

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 23:13:06

Hi SSMR I went through the pages on this thread and did not see anything about it at all not in any posts nor on any request list. I would like to then now re-request my sig pic.

-NOTE-

this will be a very difficult sig to make only those with Flash Fireworks MX or any other animating software even try to make this.

I would like the Earth spinning around in the top left corner of my sig surrounded by space. My name in a greenish blue font coming down from the top right coner of the sig staying diagnally(spelling?) close to the center of the sig off the sig for about 5 seconds then while my name is off the sigs I want astroids to be flying towards Earth from the bottom right side of the sig. Don't say its too busy because the whole bottom right side of the sig will be empty black space with a few white dots as stars.

I also modified my sig a bit if you can't get all of that in there under the 40k limit don't make the Earth rotate cut out the astroids all together and make it look like the Earth is in peril. My email address is butch_012@hotmail.com if it is close to the limit e-mail it to me and I will try to modify the size.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 23:22:25

At 12/3/05 11:13 PM, EarthCrisis wrote: Hi SSMR I went through the pages on this thread and did not see anything about it at all not in any posts nor on any request list. I would like to then now re-request my sig pic.

A perfect example of a stupid request. It's not going to happen. Even if we could get the size of it under 40k, you're asking for too much to fit into a 400x60 canvas. Don't be so stupid, and ask for something we might actually be able to do.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 23:35:41

At 12/3/05 01:21 PM, Squirrelmonki wrote: Go to ASM, and request again. I think I have one ready for you there.

dude dont even post in here, the ssm members can handle the thread, plus dont try to send our request's other places, sure he cant request here, but let us tell him that.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-04 00:10:56

At 12/3/05 11:22 PM, Zamochit- wrote:
At 12/3/05 11:13 PM, EarthCrisis wrote: Hi SSMR I went through the pages on this thread and did not see anything about it at all not in any posts nor on any request list. I would like to then now re-request my sig pic.
A perfect example of a stupid request. It's not going to happen. Even if we could get the size of it under 40k, you're asking for too much to fit into a 400x60 canvas. Don't be so stupid, and ask for something we might actually be able to do.

ok then do whatever you can as long as it has my name on it and has the Earth that's it but now YOU have to do it. I don't think you are an SSMR member so do it in the ASM. Don't say you can't because you if using windows have ms paint if not there is alot of freeware for MACs so do it on one of those. I will check the ASM daily until you get it done.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-04 00:14:29

Ok Zamochit- after reading some of your posts you are an SSMR member and I KNOW you can do it.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-04 00:17:59

At 12/4/05 12:10 AM, EarthCrisis wrote: ok then do whatever you can as long as it has my name on it and has the Earth that's it but now YOU have to do it. I don't think you are an SSMR member so do it in the ASM. Don't say you can't because you if using windows have ms paint if not there is alot of freeware for MACs so do it on one of those. I will check the ASM daily until you get it done.

I'll do it, but never ever demand a sig like that again.
You know who's alt I am, right?

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-04 00:22:04

No I do not know whose alt you are. whose are you Zamochit- ?

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-04 00:27:28

At 12/3/05 06:27 PM, Zamochit- wrote: -={SSMR}=- To do list

-B4R0N- page 155
can someone make me a sig please, i would like bitey off the bitey of brakenwood at one side and the fat little orange thing at the other side and my name in the middle!

i kept this simple, i hope its what you wanted, i am still not at home, so the more complex sigs are going to ahve to wait.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-04 00:29:10

At 12/4/05 12:17 AM, Zamochit- wrote: You know who's alt I am, right?

jebus is that joo ?

and that dude who demanded a sig, wtf for that i would not make you a sig, god i was even thinking about atempting your animated sig for shits and giggles.