00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hedgeoscar91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Stickers!

8,350 Views | 111 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-14 11:18:00

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

Sticker Ordering Information

At this time payment options are limited to mainly US Cash or US Money Orders. If you are outside of the US you will have to send US currency as we are not excepting foreign money orders. I am not sure how easy US currency is to obtain around the world, so please leave a comment letting me know if it's easy or hard!

Also we are excepting fan mail, videos, donations, gifts, etc. to our PO BOX. The address is now listed on our contact page and also on the sticker ordering page, but here it is:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Please don't send Anthrax or anything resembling it. :) I don't think you'd like the FBI coming after you for a stupid prank.

We are also going to except photos of fans with their stickers and put the best ones in a photo gallery on Newgrounds.com! So after you order your stickers, stick them on yourself, a cool or funny place, and snap some pictures! There are more details about this on the sticker ordering page.

So leave us some comments about the US currency issue and the stickers!

stickers...how about something more useful..I want a condom with the NG takn on it

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-14 13:55:41

stickers...how about something more useful..I want a condom with the NG takn on it

Yes.. thats useful.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-14 14:42:26

At 9/14/02 01:55 PM, uhoh_spagettio wrote:

Yes.. thats useful.

That depend's on what kinda person you are.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-14 21:24:22

Stickers are a great idea.

But i can't be ASSED to go get U.S. currency & piddle about with envelopes... then wait ages for them to get to me..... oh well :(

But I am a good NG supporter! I bought a cap... it took 4 weeks to get here.... *grumble*
(here is Ireland)

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-14 22:03:09

At 9/13/02 08:04 PM, KamhlBoneshard wrote: Hey tom guess what, i know where you live, no seriously i do!!!

Fulp, Thomas
1326 N 5 St
Perkasie, PA 18944
215-257-3261

wha ha ha ha!!!

Tom doesn't live at that address any more, it's an old address. He is currently in Georgia. If you want to send Tom mail send it to our PO BOX. Tom is also not at that phone # anymore.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-15 12:25:05

ant tracks is bad

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-15 19:51:09

Under Extreme load my ass get more fucking pop-ups so you can pay for more fucking space NOW! i dont care if the whole first page is banners and a link to The "Popular movie/game, post page" which would be ythe existing home page. And what the hell is feature.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-15 20:25:52

screw you all umm uhh yeah this sucks ass anywayz the reason i am angry is newgrounds is fucking sucking right now too much fucking loading they say, internal error they say, but what about one that says "sorry the whole crew of newgrounds is getting trashed right now so you will have to wait until about 4 pm tomorrow the hangover should be off on all of us by then". this sucks i am here it is 8:33 its too fucking early to get trashed so work on trhe problem now fuckers!wait until at least 10:00 pm

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-15 20:45:00

I am level 8 now for the level 8 fennecs 1 for each 4 levels i rammed through. GO FENNECS! yeah yeah yeah go go go kill kill kill! cuties, looks really are deceiving.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-15 20:46:41

At 9/7/02 11:15 PM, No_Mercy666 wrote:
At 9/7/02 10:48 PM, Shabaz wrote:
At 9/7/02 10:47 PM, Shabaz wrote: IM THE 4th ONE HERE!!!
damn i was 5th
Im always 6th for everything

Im always 97th for everything. once I came 97th in a race with 80 people... who can use their legs.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-15 21:52:11

Woot! 100th post!

(this topic has gone on too long)

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-16 00:36:52

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

Sticker Ordering Information

At this time payment options are limited to mainly US Cash or US Money Orders. If you are outside of the US you will have to send US currency as we are not excepting foreign money orders. I am not sure how easy US currency is to obtain around the world, so please leave a comment letting me know if it's easy or hard!

Also we are excepting fan mail, videos, donations, gifts, etc. to our PO BOX. The address is now listed on our contact page and also on the sticker ordering page, but here it is:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Please don't send Anthrax or anything resembling it. :) I don't think you'd like the FBI coming after you for a stupid prank.

We are also going to except photos of fans with their stickers and put the best ones in a photo gallery on Newgrounds.com! So after you order your stickers, stick them on yourself, a cool or funny place, and snap some pictures! There are more details about this on the sticker ordering page.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-16 01:17:31

At 9/15/02 09:52 PM, DragonKirby64 wrote: Woot! 100th post!

Fuckers I had an image that was too big and it made all my shit disappear thats crazy. This topic has been going on too long its been up here for 1 week and 2 days thats long I know there was one up here for 2 weeks but it wasnt just an advertisement there was some serious anger in that one. I am going to be level 9 friday and hopefully next friday ill be 10 so by the time im level 10 this should be at least the 2nd topic. you have till next friday or else ill call my mom and call her a wonderful lady and wish her a lovely thingy in september. im posting the fennecs they work i could deminsion stuff in photoshop but i dont want too. ok you get a kia sportage instead.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-16 02:27:31

At 9/16/02 01:17 AM, earthcrisis91101 wrote:

Fuckers I had an image that was too big and it made all my shit disappear thats crazy. This topic has been going on too long its been up here for 1 week and 2 days thats long I know there was one up here for 2 weeks but it wasnt just an advertisement there was some serious anger in that one. I am going to be level 9 friday and hopefully next friday ill be 10 so by the time im level 10 this should be at least the 2nd topic. you have till next friday or else ill call my mom and call her a wonderful lady and wish her a lovely thingy in september. im posting the fennecs they work i could deminsion stuff in photoshop but i dont want too. ok you get a kia sportage instead.

You really have some problems dont you!. Stop with the fuckers crap!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-16 18:24:18

im nude

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-17 23:57:34

At 9/16/02 06:24 PM, MrPants wrote: im nude

You arent nude because your mr.pants you clothe yourself when naked, and when your in the shower you reach down those water and stain resistant pants and scrub your balls.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-21 02:58:55

My first post!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-21 07:37:42

I really think we should take the posting priveleges from retards like this who cannot be bothered to use even simple punctuation. Noone wants to hear your shit.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-21 12:36:51

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

That is SO frickin' cool!!!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-21 14:33:31

Important question: Must it be like US/international stamps on the evelope we send or should we send the postage as money? For example 7.40$ for 25 stickers?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-26 22:53:39

At 9/21/02 02:33 PM, RADd0X wrote: Important question: Must it be like US/international stamps on the evelope we send or should we send the postage as money? For example 7.40$ for 25 stickers?

no idea but we should all fuck monkeys. Spank that monkey.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-26 23:00:29

At 9/21/02 07:37 AM, theodop wrote:

I really think we should take the posting priveleges from retards like this who cannot be bothered to use even simple punctuation. Noone wants to hear your shit.

I used 3 or 4 periods ok. So Fuck off you goddamn Grammer police. Damn you're bitchy! If you're a guy damn you are a fucking gay ass Homosexual. I say homosexual because even the germans know what that means.