00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

domvip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Stickers!

8,349 Views | 111 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 11:15:59

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

Sticker Ordering Information

At this time payment options are limited to mainly US Cash or US Money Orders. If you are outside of the US you will have to send US currency as we are not excepting foreign money orders. I am not sure how easy US currency is to obtain around the world, so please leave a comment letting me know if it's easy or hard!

Also we are excepting fan mail, videos, donations, gifts, etc. to our PO BOX. The address is now listed on our contact page and also on the sticker ordering page, but here it is:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Please don't send Anthrax or anything resembling it. :) I don't think you'd like the FBI coming after you for a stupid prank.

We are also going to except photos of fans with their stickers and put the best ones in a photo gallery on Newgrounds.com! So after you order your stickers, stick them on yourself, a cool or funny place, and snap some pictures! There are more details about this on the sticker ordering page.

So leave us some comments about the US currency issue and the stickers!

You're an acceptional guy, Wade Fulp.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 11:24:03

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

Sounds good, but unfortunately, I can't make any private purchases because I'm under 18. Bwah...

Anyway, I want to take the time to ask you something, Mr. Fulp. Is Perfect Kirby going to be given Series status or would you prefer the submitter release more episodes before getting Series status? Thanks for reading.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 11:50:07

At this time payment options are limited to mainly US Cash or US Money Orders. If you are outside of the US you will have to send US currency as we are not excepting foreign money orders. I am not sure how easy US currency is to obtain around the world, so please leave a comment letting me know if it's easy or hard!

Also we are excepting fan mail, videos, donations, gifts, etc. to our PO BOX. The address is now listed on our contact page and also on the sticker ordering page, but here it is:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Please don't send Anthrax or anything resembling it. :) I don't think you'd like the FBI coming after you for a stupid prank.

We are also going to except photos of fans with their stickers and put the best ones in a photo gallery on Newgrounds.com! So after you order your stickers, stick them on yourself, a cool or funny place, and snap some pictures! There are more details about this on the sticker ordering page.

Awsome stickers wade to bad I'm not allowed to order online

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 11:51:03

Paypal converts the currency, would that be worth a look?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 14:09:23

Stickers huh...maybe you should also get into some decals as well...you know, for cars, boats, airplanes, space shuttles, etc.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 14:30:19

At 9/8/02 03:22 AM, Fultos wrote: Why don't you get a 50%off your stickers for people who can prove that they can make these stickers usefull like of they give you a picture a #$%?& beautiful babe who got it paste it on her ass all night when she is dancing in front of thousand people?

They are going to get so many pictures of the sticker on some chicks ass it's not even funny. You should be more creative like have her spread her legs and then stick it on her pussy. Just a thought.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 15:31:13

ok for return postage on 25 stickers its like 80 somethin cents. Do you want me to stick an extra dollar in the envelope to cover that?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 16:43:32

Yey NG Stickers, Im gonna stick them around london how about buckham palace?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 16:46:56

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Kewl. I might think of getting some. How about you guys make something cool like stamps.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 17:41:07

At 9/8/02 03:31 PM, Deadpool_ wrote: ok for return postage on 25 stickers its like 80 somethin cents. Do you want me to stick an extra dollar in the envelope to cover that?

If you're in the US, put the proper postage ($.83 or whatever) on the return envelope. You can only send money for the return postage if you are outside the US.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 17:41:22

Well..American money's pretty easy to come across here in Upper Illinois..So is Candian..Little wannabe americans..Anywho, Im gonna get my some of those nifty little Ng sticers, Yes I am. And Since youre excepting gifts and stuff, I'll send ya 10 bucks and a Butterfinger Bar I found in the back of my fridge..You're welcome:D

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 17:45:06

At 9/8/02 04:43 PM, Alektorophobia wrote: Yey NG Stickers, Im gonna stick them around london how about buckham palace?

Sounds cool, just don't get yourself in trouble for decacing public property. :) If you can, take pictures and send 'em in! :) We want to see NG stickers in famous places around the globe.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 18:02:09

It's easy here in Canada, any bank will do it ........ although with the shitty exchange rate I doubt you'll get to many orders from us Canucks.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 19:30:04

Yeah whatever im not gonna buy shit off newgrounds anyway. I was wondering how the fuck can i post a new topic I do not pay newgrounds i am not a fellow site dude or anything i just wanna post some shit ok tell me. Somehow this is weird i dunno fuck it fuck your wives with children you "Mother Fucker"

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 19:42:52

At 9/8/02 06:02 PM, MarijuanaClock wrote:

It's easy here in Canada, any bank will do it ........ although with the shitty exchange rate I doubt you'll get to many orders from us Canucks.

True MarijuanaClock, but im probably gonna buy some stickers anyways :)

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 19:46:17

Damn, i really fucked that up lol

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 19:47:48

DO Not Post on this it will not only screw up your computer but also give it a virus I am unharmed because I have norton antivirus pop up stopper and kazaa they somehow dont do shit and neither does tyhis just dont post

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 19:49:05

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

I'm going to get as many stickers as I can.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 22:35:07

Wow a few days ago we were talking about ng stickers on ng chat. Stickers are the wave of the future. And ng is selling them, amazing...

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 22:54:21

Wade I have an idea and just because i have been sending you junk mail does not mean you shouldnt listen to it. I would have tom or you but probably tom declare 9-11 of this year Osama bin laden flash and American pride flash Day. Umm also tell people not to send in wtc flash we see enough of the Wtc on tv.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 23:10:13

I personally believe the Tank Logo is sux and doesnt represent newgrounds in the way that it should. But thats just my opinion so please dont get pissed at me.

Wade informed me that the stickers in the NG Lit section can be purchased with a limit of 5 stickers. But if we really want to do some damage, we need much more badass NG stickers. So Wade dude, how did you obtain your stickers? Is it another cafe press thing or did you laser print them on sticky paper? I want to make my own NG stickers or at least have more of the original NG stickers or something!

Maybe something cool like club a seal stickers or that assassin dude stickers!

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 00:50:10

"I'am from Australia and it's a pain in the arse getting money exchange from the Aus dollar to the U.S dollar. Soo i'am not gonna bother buying any stickers. ohh yeah stickers cool!"

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 06:34:37

If I cover my body with those stickers, I'm dead sexy ;)

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 10:16:50

At 9/8/02 11:10 PM, CaffeineAddict wrote:
Wade informed me that the stickers in the NG Lit section can be purchased with a limit of 5 stickers.

We have a low supply of the old skool NG stickers and they are not officially for sale.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 13:32:36

I am all for the sale of your prestigious NG stickers, but the contest might be a bad idea, demented fans exposing themselves with only tiny NG stickers on their sensitive areas...

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 14:12:29

At 9/9/02 01:32 PM, troglo wrote: I am all for the sale of your prestigious NG stickers, but the contest might be a bad idea, demented fans exposing themselves with only tiny NG stickers on their sensitive areas...

I never said anything about a contest. We are just making a page with the pictures we get. If people want to put them on their privates, that's fine, but we may or may not add it to the gallery.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 14:55:02

Actually, for me it is REALLY hard to get US gurrency... althought that's probaly because I don't have a job... Anyway, good shit and keep it coming...

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 15:02:19

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

US money is easy to get in most european countrys except the U.K. Its still not hard to get us in London though.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 17:21:23

hey Wade do wew get free stickers if we are user of the day or king of the portal!?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-09 19:24:52

CANT GET STICKERS

THIS MAKES ME ANGERY

MUST START RIOT!!!!!!!

NG Stickers!