00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Stickers!

8,323 Views | 111 Replies
Respond to this Topic

NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 22:25:03

For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

Sticker Ordering Information

At this time payment options are limited to mainly US Cash or US Money Orders. If you are outside of the US you will have to send US currency as we are not excepting foreign money orders. I am not sure how easy US currency is to obtain around the world, so please leave a comment letting me know if it's easy or hard!

Also we are excepting fan mail, videos, donations, gifts, etc. to our PO BOX. The address is now listed on our contact page and also on the sticker ordering page, but here it is:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Please don't send Anthrax or anything resembling it. :) I don't think you'd like the FBI coming after you for a stupid prank.

We are also going to except photos of fans with their stickers and put the best ones in a photo gallery on Newgrounds.com! So after you order your stickers, stick them on yourself, a cool or funny place, and snap some pictures! There are more details about this on the sticker ordering page.

So leave us some comments about the US currency issue and the stickers!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 22:32:42

Please understand.. I'm completely out of it tonight.. but you spell it 'accept.' LoL.. Um.. I, am going to buy so many of them stickers.. -cough-when I should be getting a camera -cough- and when I do, the results will be sent straight to you guys! Thanks for the informing.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 22:33:02

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

At this time payment options are limited to mainly US Cash or US Money Orders. If you are outside of the US you will have to send US currency as we are not excepting foreign money orders. I am not sure how easy US currency is to obtain around the world, so please leave a comment letting me know if it's easy or hard!

Also we are excepting fan mail, videos, donations, gifts, etc. to our PO BOX. The address is now listed on our contact page and also on the sticker ordering page, but here it is:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Please don't send Anthrax or anything resembling it. :) I don't think you'd like the FBI coming after you for a stupid prank.

We are also going to except photos of fans with their stickers and put the best ones in a photo gallery on Newgrounds.com! So after you order your stickers, stick them on yourself, a cool or funny place, and snap some pictures! There are more details about this on the sticker ordering page.

Kool ng stickers I would love to have one of those
OMG IS IT WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING!!!!?????
i have a question wheres the miss dynmight game i proably shouldnt be askin you because your not the one making it but wheres the miss dynmight game that toms making did he scrap it. An by the way why is your acount higher than toms?

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 22:45:07

Oh man.. wait a minute. I had the most awesome idea.. but then I read the sticker info.. "Hard to get off!" I dunno man.. If i do this, I better get some serious die-hard credit.. LoL! ((I'll just let you guess on my idea.))

It's making me think now... as you can see, I really DO need that camera. And yes, a dollar still has it's grip on some people.

NG Stickers!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 22:47:27

IM THE 4th ONE HERE!!!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 22:48:35

At 9/7/02 10:47 PM, Shabaz wrote: IM THE 4th ONE HERE!!!

damn i was 5th

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 23:15:08

At 9/7/02 10:48 PM, Shabaz wrote:
At 9/7/02 10:47 PM, Shabaz wrote: IM THE 4th ONE HERE!!!
damn i was 5th

Im always 6th for everything

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 23:18:17

Well guys.. I.. was FIRST!!!! Mwahahahaaah!! Oh yeah... Wade, Tom, or whoever.. I've got this thing about money that might strike your fancy. I need to contact you.. in fact.. -goes to yahoo.com-

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 23:30:42

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers.

If you guys can make a cool, 12" x 12" waterproof vinyl
sticker of the NG logo that I can stick to my boogie board you're on.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 23:40:13

w00t,
i am going to get my stickers

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-07 23:59:56

What do you get when you cross a bungie cord with an owl? The right answer deserves a free sticker!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 00:15:35

At 9/7/02 10:33 PM, TropicanaClock wrote:

An by the way why is your acount higher than toms?

well tom is a lazy person (i dont blame him) and most of the time doesnt bother to log in. and yeah where the hell have you been wade???

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 00:16:50

At 9/7/02 11:59 PM, xHyperboy wrote: What do you get when you cross a bungie cord with an owl? The right answer deserves a free sticker!

l33t, i am l33t

PS: the answer is an owl penis

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 01:25:15

ooh sticky stickers...It'd be cool if there were temporary tatoos too lol

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 01:43:33

You guys ever think about patches? ^_^

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 02:00:56

Stickers!

Do you plan to make these for a long time or is it some kind of limited time only thing? I hope you don't have to raise the price because 5 for a dollar is great.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 02:13:13

At 9/7/02 10:25 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For a long time now a lot of you have been asking how to get Newgrounds.com stickers. Well, we have now set up a PO BOX and are excepting orders. Click the link below to check out our sticker ordering page:

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

yay i like stickers

NG Stickers!

Wow so long a go it seems

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 02:14:38

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Finally! Thanks Wade.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 03:22:54

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

Why don't you get a 50%off your stickers for people who can prove that they can make these stickers usefull like of they give you a picture a #$%?& beautiful babe who got it paste it on her ass all night when she is dancing in front of thousand people?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 03:29:20

At 9/8/02 03:22 AM, Fultos wrote:
Why don't you get a 50%off your stickers for people who can prove that they can make these stickers usefull like of they give you a picture a #$%?& beautiful babe who got it paste it on her ass all night when she is dancing in front of thousand people?

Thats one good idea!!! Amazing even!

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 03:30:48

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

But what if I send in anthrax as a gift?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 04:45:55

Wade, US dollars are very easy to come across around the world, especially in the UK

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 05:40:48

Newgrounds.com
PO BOX 480
Perkasie, PA 18944

I would rather eat my own shit than buy a Newgrounds sticker.

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 06:55:50

I live in England and you can get currrency changed into US for free at the post office.

One thing though....on the ordering page you put 'England(Great Britain and Northern Ireland') when it should be just 'Great Britain and Northern Ireland':)

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 07:54:47

Alright.. I'm in Canada... so can i figure out how much it will be in U.S. dollars and send a cheque? Or do u just want me to send you caaaaassssshhh?

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 08:33:05

great

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 08:35:53

I would get my English money changed up but.... i really cant be fucked!

Sorry

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 09:26:25

At 9/8/02 07:54 AM, BeAsTiEgIrL wrote: Alright.. I'm in Canada... so can i figure out how much it will be in U.S. dollars and send a cheque? Or do u just want me to send you caaaaassssshhh?

No checks (cheques). US Cash.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 10:38:50

So leave us some comments about the US currency

Well you know Wade, I live In belgium, and in Belgium, its not that easy to obtain some US dollars, so I think it would be easy if there where some More currency's used, it make things a bit easier

Response to NG Stickers! 2002-09-08 10:40:45

At 9/8/02 09:26 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 9/8/02 07:54 AM, BeAsTiEgIrL wrote: Alright.. I'm in Canada... so can i figure out how much it will be in U.S. dollars and send a cheque? Or do u just want me to send you caaaaassssshhh?
No checks (cheques). US Cash.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

you sound like something that i can't remeber the name of right now
well i was GOING TO send you moneys but im in canada so... yea
HEY i could probably send you a video that frankclock is making
OMG SO 1337 YOU WILL LOVE ME FOREVER