00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Spaghettioz666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Gym

127,150 Views | 2,009 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-25 18:34:18

I had an idea... People seem to ask the same questions when they stop by, why dont we make a webpage (freewebs i guess), where we can put some of the FAQs down with the answers to them...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-26 08:53:48

At 9/25/05 06:34 PM, -Superman- wrote: I had an idea... People seem to ask the same questions when they stop by, why dont we make a webpage (freewebs i guess), where we can put some of the FAQs down with the answers to them...

that is a very good idea thanks for offering go along now dear be a godd boy lol

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-26 13:19:00

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Metal_Grounds/

A special place for us to post :D
*SPECIALY MADE FORUM PART FOR US*

Just cos' it's invision free, dont think i havent made it look good :D

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-26 15:12:47

At 9/26/05 01:19 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: http://s13.invisionfree.com/Metal_Grounds/

A special place for us to post :D
*SPECIALY MADE FORUM PART FOR US*

Just cos' it's invision free, dont think i havent made it look good :D

Nice work dude. I suppose I should c & p all the posts i've made here into that forum...

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-26 17:12:06

At 9/26/05 03:12 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Nice work dude. I suppose I should c & p all the posts i've made here into that forum...

Thanks, sure that'll be agood idea, we can use it as an archive.

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-26 18:01:41

AAAHHHHH!!

This is where my anger kicks in.
Whats the point of having another forum when we have a perfectly good one already. I know an FAQ would be a nice feature but we don't need forums.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-27 11:29:44

At 9/26/05 06:01 PM, -Nev- wrote: AAAHHHHH!!

This is where my anger kicks in.
Whats the point of having another forum when we have a perfectly good one already. I know an FAQ would be a nice feature but we don't need forums.

exactly but its still a gd site just not 1 for the gym

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-27 12:11:14

Dude, calm down.
I'm not trying to end your club or anything. I'm suggesting we'll use it as an archive for the information we've put down here and if we hit our post quota, we can post there instead or something. I made the forums for more than the purpose of the club. I though it would just be our lil' home away from home twas all.

Sorry to anger you.

Anyway, lets get back on topic, or the club will be locked.

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-27 13:48:23

At 9/27/05 12:11 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote:
Dude, calm down.
I'm not trying to end your club or anything. I'm suggesting we'll use it as an archive for the information we've put down here and if we hit our post quota, we can post there instead or something. I made the forums for more than the purpose of the club. I though it would just be our lil' home away from home twas all.

Sorry to anger you.

Anyway, lets get back on topic, or the club will be locked.

i don't think there is much to talk about anymore. Anyone who has come here i've answered all their questions for them and anyone new who comes is just asking questions that have already been asked.I don't know how many times i've told people how to get a 6 pack!

------------------------

Oh yeah i was in the changing rooms today and this dude complimented me on my body..... he goes "why are you going to the gym? your ripped man" kinda odd and then he got the piss ripped put of him by all de lads for saying such a gay thing..

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-27 16:26:57

At 9/27/05 01:48 PM, VirginLungs wrote:
At 9/27/05 12:11 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: Sorry to anger you.

No problem. Its just I'm devoted to NG. I'm not a fan of joining other forums. I've had annoying experiences. Nothing against you or your forums.

i don't think there is much to talk about anymore. Anyone who has come here i've answered all their questions for them and anyone new who comes is just asking questions that have already been asked.I don't know how many times i've told people how to get a 6 pack!

I must agree. Things have been getting a bit repetitive. But I'm sure some unique topic of exercise will soon arise.

Oh yeah i was in the changing rooms today and this dude complimented me on my body..... he goes "why are you going to the gym? your ripped man" kinda odd and then he got the piss ripped put of him by all de lads for saying such a gay thing..

Yeah lets post stories :D, of ermm.. homoerotic gym activities.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-27 21:55:36

ive got new question. how do u improve coordination. i play american football and people say that when i drop back at QB i look uncoordinated. im unsure about the exact definition of coordinated is and how to become more coordinated if thats possible, im afraid to ask people cuz im a freshman. Anybody whos gone to high school, in america at least, knows how that works :)

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-28 10:11:06

At 9/27/05 09:55 PM, CartesianDiver38 wrote: ive got new question. how do u improve coordination. i play american football and people say that when i drop back at QB i look uncoordinated. im unsure about the exact definition of coordinated is and how to become more coordinated if thats possible, im afraid to ask people cuz im a freshman. Anybody whos gone to high school, in america at least, knows how that works :)

Hmm... coordination?

An organized working together of muscles and groups of muscles aimed at bringing about a purposeful movement such as walking or standing.

I think they may be talking about your balance there. But Im not too sure.. They also could mean that when you drop back your not very decisive hense you may look out of place and unco-ordinated..

Maybe there talking about your hand eye coordination?

Ping Pong. Im not kidding. This game has showed to improve hand eye coordination in players.

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-28 17:27:36

I measured my stomach today, and ive lost an inch and a half since my last check :D

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-28 18:17:47

At 9/28/05 05:27 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: I measured my stomach today, and ive lost an inch and a half since my last check :D

What measurement is your waist now? Its its slim enough you should start training your abs to get that killer 6-pack

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-29 10:57:54

33 - 34 inches. Almost there...

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-29 15:54:20

At 9/29/05 10:57 AM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: 33 - 34 inches. Almost there...

Get your waist down to a 32inch and get cracking on those ab excerises!

I can't emphasise this enough. Having great abs is essential for a huge variety of things. With a good core strenght you'll improve your sport performances greatly. Also with a strong core you'll find you're whole body will feel stronger,faster and more agile.

Plus, women put good abs ahead of all the muscles they prefer on a mans body. Even if your not extremely handsome women will stick flock to you if you have great abs. At parties etc girls have asked me a few times to lift up my shirt so they can see my abs. It may sound vain but fuck it, this is a great feeling and it makes you proud that you've worked hard to achieve good abs.

This is my favourite ab excerise, as I find it gives my abs a great workout in a short amount of time:

Lie on you back with your knees bent and your feet under something e.g your bed. with your hands at your temples. First crunch up and twist to your left so that your left tricep is near the floor. Hold for 3 seconds and then twist to the right so that your right tricep is near the gound. Twist your back back down to the floor.

Do this until your abs are burning. :)

Another great one for CORE strenght (this your entire mid section). It is called the plack. Just copy what the person in the picture is doing and hold for as long as you can. It looks easy but after 2 minutes you'll feel the strain...

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-29 16:47:56

At 9/29/05 03:54 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Another great one for CORE strenght (this your entire mid section). It is called the plack. Just copy what the person in the picture is doing and hold for as long as you can. It looks easy but after 2 minutes you'll feel the strain...

Picture?

Thanks for the information, on abs. I'll work on it as soon as i stop feeling depressed.

Identity crisis...

But i'm gunna measure my biceps soon, see if theres a build up of muscle :D

I know there is, but meh...

Anyway, time to get down to a 32 :)

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-29 17:27:18

At 9/29/05 04:47 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote:
At 9/29/05 03:54 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Another great one for CORE strenght (this your entire mid section). It is called the plack. Just copy what the person in the picture is doing and hold for as long as you can. It looks easy but after 2 minutes you'll feel the strain...
Picture?

Thanks for the information, on abs. I'll work on it as soon as i stop feeling depressed.
Identity crisis...
But i'm gunna measure my biceps soon, see if theres a build up of muscle :D
I know there is, but meh...
Anyway, time to get down to a 32 :)

Forgot picture..

Ah yes. If abs impress, big biceps are a sure way to impress lads. if your into that sorta thing.... :/

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-29 17:49:54

At 9/29/05 05:27 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Forgot picture..

Yes, you've done it again :P

Ah yes. If abs impress, big biceps are a sure way to impress lads. if your into that sorta thing.... :/

Noes, thats not my buisness. I just like having nice biceps, they look good in tight T-Shirts :P

lol

Anyway, get the pic on here, i wanna get my abs! >:D

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-29 18:18:49

At 9/29/05 05:49 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: sorta thing.... :/
Noes, thats not my buisness. I just like having nice biceps, they look good in tight T-Shirts :P
lol
Anyway, get the pic on here, i wanna get my abs! >:D

Oh for fucks sake, im losin me marbles..

The Ng Gym

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 12:10:52

I've archived some information for this club on my site.
http://s13.invisionf..E=showtopics&f=2

If you want me to add an Q&A page, then just ask.

Sorry for not asking your permission about this -Nev-.

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 14:32:00

At 9/30/05 12:10 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: I've archived some information for this club on my site.
http://s13.invisionf..E=showtopics&f=2

:( I have to register... this is why I hate forums.

If you want me to add an Q&A page, then just ask.
Sorry for not asking your permission about this -Nev-.

No need to, I'm not an evil dictator.... honestly.. I'm not.
I just hate registering and having to have more names and passwords to remember.

Plus its for the good of the club.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 14:48:35

At 9/30/05 02:32 PM, -Nev- wrote: ( I have to register... this is why I hate forums.

You have to register to post, you dont have to to veiw the pages.

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 14:58:30

At 9/30/05 02:48 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote:
At 9/30/05 02:32 PM, -Nev- wrote: ( I have to register... this is why I hate forums.

Erm it said I needed to be logged on :S.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 15:17:12

At 9/30/05 02:58 PM, -Nev- wrote:
At 9/30/05 02:48 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote:
Erm it said I needed to be logged on :S.

...wierd....
Try it again,
www.s13.invisionfree.com/Metal_Grounds/

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 15:23:28

At 9/30/05 03:17 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: ...wierd....
Try it again,

There we go. Works fine now. Nice work.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-09-30 16:50:55

At 9/30/05 03:23 PM, -Nev- wrote:
At 9/30/05 03:17 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: ...wierd....
Try it again,
There we go. Works fine now. Nice work.

So would you like me to set up an FAQ?

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-10-01 17:12:39

I've just been trying some experimental exercises by me (i think they are experimental, i havent seen these been done before).

It's been working nice on my shoulders, and gives my biceps and triceps a good workout also.
I'll post soon as i see if it makes a lot of differance.

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-10-01 17:27:40

At 9/30/05 04:50 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: So would you like me to set up an FAQ?

Sure, if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Gym 2005-10-01 23:44:31

At 10/1/05 05:27 PM, -Nev- wrote:
At 9/30/05 04:50 PM, LookingTwiceKills wrote: So would you like me to set up an FAQ?
Sure, if you want.

Yes... Do it...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature