00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KatboxAnimation just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,106,658 Views | 32,915 Replies

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-27 18:59:45

Like this.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Wanna hear some fuckin fast guitar playing? CLICK HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-27 22:06:45

At 2/27/06 06:50 PM, Metalcan wrote: Ah, I see. Well I bet you'll go from orcastrated to orchestrated in no time.

lol that's fun.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-27 22:09:19

Solus?

Orchaestral?

Wha?

Huh?

*head explodes*

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-27 22:13:51

At 2/27/06 10:09 PM, -ZENON- wrote: Solus?

Orchaestral?

Wha?

Huh?

*head explodes*

I know, I know, it's a hard concept to grasp... but that's what I'ma gonna do :D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 03:53:52

At 2/27/06 10:06 PM, InfectedTieDye wrote:
At 2/27/06 06:50 PM, Metalcan wrote: Ah, I see. Well I bet you'll go from orcastrated to orchestrated in no time.
lol that's fun.

Yeah sometimes I just crack myself up.

</sarcasm>

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 12:25:41

Remember that one time I posted into page 50?

That was like two pages ago.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 16:52:43

At 2/28/06 12:25 PM, Erkie wrote: Remember that one time I posted into page 50?

That was like two pages ago.

Hmmm, no that doesn't ring a bell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 16:56:45

Solus, having duel accounts only means that chronamut will partake in a clone-threesome with you.. two.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 17:22:17

This might be irrelevant to the current topic, but I was wondering, have anyone else been seriously attacked by zero voters ? (Pickaxers)
Lately it seems like they dont care about me anymore.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 17:37:30

And another thing, Have anyone else noticed the fact that AQ is never online anymore?
What have we done to him ? =(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 17:37:46

Yeah, it seems that the AP has cleared up a bit. I'm rarely bugged by them, but when i am, i get hit hard.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 17:43:41

I caught a little more pickaxer action after I posted the MegaManX intro songs -- because apparentely people got really angry at me for posting such short clips. Other than that, it's been cool.

I actually got this awesome superfan who went and reviewed almost every single submission of mine over the course of about two weeks. It was awesome. He's my superfan. The requisite hetero man crush. lol. That guy rules. He's my new hero.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 18:41:49

At 2/28/06 05:22 PM, XGM-Zeth wrote: This might be irrelevant to the current topic, but I was wondering, have anyone else been seriously attacked by zero voters ? (Pickaxers)
Lately it seems like they dont care about me anymore.

My song Desert Rose recently got heavily pickaxed, and I think some of my other songs too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 19:35:20

Dude, that sucks. I"d help you out, but I've already voted on all your stuff (all fiven, btw). And since we can only vote once on audio, I am powerless. Sorry dude!

Somebody hook this brutha up.

(Sorry, apparently I'm channeling my inner rapper tonight or something. And that should never happen.)

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 19:39:42

Hey all, what's up, how's it hangin', blah blah blah...

So really now, who's dick I gotta suck to get one of you fuckers to learn Flash so I can get you some contract work?

Chronamut - I swear to GOD you better have Flash open if you reply!! :P

I know there are plenty of you who want that shiny new application or maybe a slammin' midi controller or perhaps an evil new bc rich warlock or something...

All you gotta do is learn how to do some intermediate assembly work - import this picture, move it around, stream the voices - add a few sparkles... Money for the taking... but no - you'd all just rather bitch about how you don't have any money and continue to hedge around the issue of software licensing...

Reason aint free ya'll and I know where you can average somewhere around $25 - $30/hr. depending on your abilities...

Sure I could go to the Flash forum but really now, I love the AF and all of the characters(or lack thereof) in it ... sure I could look elsewhere but I like you guys so much that I figure I'd try to help put some paper in your pockets.

If anyone (yeah sure) is really interested then emial me - you could reply here but I may or may not see it...

Th-th-th-that's all fuckers...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 21:11:42

Which do you guys think is better? American or Euro metal?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-02-28 22:57:09

tough call....depends on who your talking to. i'd say its a little more favored to listen to US metal if you live in the states. Europe (germany, UK, and a few other select countries) are really the only producers of metal. it varies from state to state, country to country but i will tell you this: metal is very popular right now for foreign music in japan...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-01 01:35:28

Which do you guys think is better? American or Euro disco?

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-01 09:00:22

At 2/28/06 07:39 PM, LJCoffee wrote: If anyone (yeah sure) is really interested then emial me - you could reply here but I may or may not see it...

Th-th-th-that's all fuckers...

I'm interested! I've sent you a mail.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-01 12:00:49

A couple of you need to cool it with the pointless responses in here. If I catch any again, you can be sure there'll be action taken.

Many of you complain that the Audio Forum is neglected, yet it is often its regulars that are causing the most problems and setting poor examples for those that are up-and-coming here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-01 12:24:54

hey wheres my TT V.9 gone???

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-01 17:57:42

I saw a red van today, and on the side it said "API: Associated Plumbers Inc." and that reminded me of... well... API.

Hey API, what does API stand for? if anything?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-01 18:08:08

I registered for classes... a whole 13 units... whoopie, barely made full time!!!^_^ no tuition increase for me^_^

Die...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-02 01:15:55

alrighty then! i get my ATP license tommorow! yay! i go and get a real job now.... : (
i seriously doubt ill have very much time now

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-02 02:19:52

At 3/1/06 12:00 PM, Evark wrote: A couple of you need to cool it with the pointless responses in here. If I catch any again, you can be sure there'll be action taken.

Many of you complain that the Audio Forum is neglected, yet it is often its regulars that are causing the most problems and setting poor examples for those that are up-and-coming here.

Well thats the whole point of this thread, to keep the spamming and flaming down. I'd say that since that thread started and Denvish carried out a few warnings, the audio forum has become way more cleaner than before.

Just linking you to that page in case you intended to come here more often and clean up, wich is warmly welcome :)

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-02 10:19:14

At 3/2/06 02:19 AM, Rucklo wrote: Just linking you to that page in case you intended to come here more often and clean up, which is warmly welcome :)

I've checked it out a couple times, but usually it's too late to actually do anything. I'll be sure to keep up with that page, although a well-timed email is also quite helpful.

I've been branching out lately and visiting more sections of the site and BBS. Only problem is, since I don't actually make Audio myself (and haven't even attempted it in a long time) I feel like I'll have a spot of trouble moderating a forum centered around it.

But I guess I can work on that with time. I'll be around every now and again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-02 15:33:00

At 3/2/06 10:19 AM, Evark wrote:
I've been branching out lately and visiting more sections of the site and BBS. Only problem is, since I don't actually make Audio myself (and haven't even attempted it in a long time) I feel like I'll have a spot of trouble moderating a forum centered around it.

But I guess I can work on that with time. I'll be around every now and again.

most of the lock worthy threads here don't have to do anything with audio related content...

hehehehe Evark reminds me of aardvark

Anyways I'm back from my little trip and I come to the conclusion if it is your first time snowboarding or skying do not go on expert runs with your friends...

I met death on many occasions

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-03 15:03:06

lol

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-03 15:06:25

At 3/3/06 03:03 PM, Erkie wrote: lol

Blah

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-03-03 15:08:10