00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most of the world hates the US

3,488 Views | 34 Replies

Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 16:59:33

It true! did you know that only Canada,Some of Europe(not russia),Japan and Mexico truly like the United States of America. Survies have been taken in 25 other countries and in 19 of 25 countries over 50 percent of the population dislikes the US. Also some key leaders in most developing countries hates the us but are afraid to tell them. I, as a canadian and american (dual citizenship) tend to think that America is to harsh in some cases but thats okay sometimes.Also the top three countries agianst the states are

3. China 7 1/3 of people hate usa
2.Iran 80 5/8 of people hate usa
1.Iraq 9/10 people hate usa

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 19:46:03

At 5/6/02 04:59 PM, gun_griffon wrote: It true! did you know that only Canada,Some of Europe(not russia),Japan and Mexico truly like the United States of America. Survies have been taken in 25 other countries and in 19 of 25 countries over 50 percent of the population dislikes the US. Also some key leaders in most developing countries hates the us but are afraid to tell them. I, as a canadian and american (dual citizenship) tend to think that America is to harsh in some cases but thats okay sometimes.Also the top three countries agianst the states are

...and you probably made up those statistics. :/

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 21:07:12

China, Iran, and Iraq hate us???

OH NO WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 22:40:13

At 5/6/02 04:59 PM, gun_griffon wrote: It true! did you know that only Canada,Some of Europe(not russia),Japan and Mexico truly like the United States of America. Survies have been taken in 25 other countries and in 19 of 25 countries over 50 percent of the population dislikes the US. Also some key leaders in most developing countries hates the us but are afraid to tell them. I, as a canadian and american (dual citizenship) tend to think that America is to harsh in some cases but thats okay sometimes.Also the top three countries agianst the states are

my great grandmother died while watching Hee-Haw

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 22:51:55

I FUCKING SWEAR I SAW IT ON CNN THAT AUSTRALIAN LADY WAS SAYING THE STATISTICS AND THAT A COMPANY CALLED GLOBAL VEIW DID THE SURVEY

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 23:05:22

At 5/6/02 10:51 PM, gun_griffon wrote: I FUCKING SWEAR I SAW IT ON CNN THAT AUSTRALIAN LADY WAS SAYING THE STATISTICS AND THAT A COMPANY CALLED GLOBAL VEIW DID THE SURVEY

I also like ostrich poop. It's not as wet as seagull poop.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 23:23:45

... and that's why America kicks so much more ass than anyone else. But hey, Europe and Japan are cool people too.

"Life is short and filled with stuff"~The Cramps

BBS Signature

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-06 23:56:21

At 5/6/02 11:05 PM, Shrapnel wrote: I also like ostrich poop. It's not as wet as seagull poop.

MY CAT'S BREATH SMELLS LIKE CATFOOD.

Most of the world hates the US

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 00:08:34

At 5/6/02 11:23 PM, Paul138 wrote:

... and that's why America kicks so much more ass than anyone else. But hey, Europe and Japan are cool people too.

Yeah, gotta love that Japan, He's always picking up the tab and letting you borrow his things. Europe is cool, but he gets really violent when he's drunk and never returns anything.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 04:30:27

At 5/7/02 12:08 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote:
At 5/6/02 11:23 PM, Paul138 wrote:

Yeah, gotta love that Japan, He's always picking up the tab and letting you borrow his things. Europe is cool, but he gets really violent when he's drunk and never returns anything.

An attempt at being witty ends up being a display of a lack of historical knowledge.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 04:40:55

You mean its ONLY the USA, Canada, most of Europe, Japan and Mexico against the whole rest of the world?!?!?!?

Holy shit i hope they dont launch an assault against us!

It would be quite unfortunate to be bombarded by all of their "dirt" and "starving homeless people"!

If only we could get Russia to come back to our side, we would have all those strategically placed bread lines to secure our flank!

It really does make me sad that all the garbage people hate us, i was hoping they could teach me subsistence farming and how to stage public executions.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 12:28:05

At 5/7/02 04:40 AM, Superabound wrote:

You mean its ONLY the USA, Canada, most of Europe, Japan and Mexico against the whole rest of the world?!?!?!?

It would be quite unfortunate to be bombarded by all of their "dirt" and "starving homeless people"!

If only we could get Russia to come back to our side, we would have all those strategically placed bread lines to secure our flank!

It really does make me sad that all the garbage people hate us, i was hoping they could teach me subsistence farming and how to stage public executions.

You fucking americans never learn. September 11th should have tought you that you guys are NOT unstopable. Dont take other countries lightly.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 13:22:29

At 5/7/02 12:28 PM, CirUs wrote: You fucking americans never learn. September 11th should have tought you that you guys are NOT unstopable. Dont take other countries lightly.

So why are you judging all Americans by one person's comment on the Newgrounds.com BBS?

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 14:44:52

At 5/7/02 12:28 PM, CirUs wrote:

You fucking americans never learn. September 11th should have tought you that you guys are NOT unstopable. Dont take other countries lightly.

Maybe you don't realize that the entire US of A could decimate the rest of the world.

I'm not talking about conquering land. I'm talking about blowing shit up.

Maybe that's why you hate the US so much.

If they took other countries lightly they wouldn't smartly invest in their armed forces so much.

Maybe you should read some books or the news before you make stupid statements. You're making those of us who live outside the US look dumb.

Wade Fulp: Superabound's not a bad guy. He was just being super sarcastic in all those previous 'delete the chatroom' stuff just to get a rise out of everyone.

{{Wade}}
{{Superabound}}

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 17:12:03

Good. It would scare me if most of the world liked us. What is right is rarely popular. If mosr of the world liked us, that would mean that we had totally abandoned our principles and scruples and were just pandering to popular opinion, something we do too much of already. This is a good sign that most don't like us, that and the government brainwashing and absolute media control in most of those countries. That might have something to do with it, too.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 18:48:45

At 5/7/02 12:28 PM, CirUs wrote: You fucking americans never learn. September 11th should have tought you that you guys are NOT unstopable. Dont take other countries lightly.

We are unstopable! They struck a militarily insignifigant target and look what happened. We took out the Taliban and shit beat Al Queda. If we waned to we could go Nuclear on those assholes and Knock Islam down to being less influental then the Jehovas Witnesses. Fortunatley for them we try to keep civilian casulties to a minimum.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-07 19:10:16

I'm in a bad mood.
When I get in a bad mood I start post crazy ideas.

Note don't think I'm a rascist because I don't think the U.S. should nuke the Middle East.

I think we should nuke the whole world!

Except New Zealand.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 03:27:11

most of the U.S dose not care what you think clown. Oh and I wonder why Iraq and China hate us. Lets see we blew up China's embassy, which I still find funnny ooops. And, we kicked Iraq's ass in a war. So go choke on your dad's cock

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 03:32:53

At 5/7/02 04:30 AM, Shrapnel wrote: An attempt at being witty ends up being a display of a lack of historical knowledge.

HAHAHA!!!oneone

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 03:36:59

At 5/8/02 03:27 AM, Neotrance_Ice wrote:

most of the U.S dose not care what you think clown. Oh and I wonder why Iraq and China hate us. Lets see we blew up China's embassy, which I still find funnny ooops. And, we kicked Iraq's ass in a war. So go choke on your dad's cock

I have to admit that last line is hilarious.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 10:53:39

I guess the reason why lots of people hate Americans is coz most of em(the Americans) don't know(and dont care) what's happening outside their own country. Well, nowadays maybe the do care, since Osama managed to get their attention.

And all the noise about Sep. 11. 7000 people died and it was made out to be the worst thing to ever happen although 20000 children starve to death each day.

Note, I'm not saying that what happened on Sep. 11 wasn't horrible, it certainly was. It's just that all the fuzz was made about it and we never even hear about all the people who starve to death every day. It's that they diffrentiate between the "important people" and the "unimportant people".

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 22:02:11

At 5/8/02 10:53 AM, EvilEmperor wrote: I guess the reason why lots of people hate Americans is coz most of em(the Americans) don't know(and dont care) what's happening outside their own country. Well, nowadays maybe the do care, since Osama managed to get their attention.

We don't know whats going on outside our own country? Then why are we the ones who always have to go save the day when ever shit happens!

And all the noise about Sep. 11. 7000 people died and it was made out to be the worst thing to ever happen although 20000 children starve to death each day.

Note, I'm not saying that what happened on Sep. 11 wasn't horrible, it certainly was. It's just that all the fuzz was made about it and we never even hear about all the people who starve to death every day. It's that they diffrentiate between the "important people" and the "unimportant people".

Don't hear about them how about the fifty adds I hear a day saying "Please save the children!". You people need to learn that you can't save everyone!

Besides we aren't intentionally starving people to death. The Worlds over populated, we gotta get these people to stop having so many damn kids!

People die! Lifes a bitch! Deal with it!

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 23:31:45

Maybe you don't realize that the entire US of A could decimate the rest of the world.

I'm not talking about conquering land. I'm talking about blowing shit up.

Maybe that's why you hate the US so much.

If they took other countries lightly they wouldn't smartly invest in their armed forces so much.

Maybe you should read some books or the news before you make stupid statements. You're making those of us who live outside the US look dumb.

Wade Fulp: Superabound's not a bad guy. He was just being super sarcastic in all those previous 'delete the chatroom' stuff just to get a rise out of everyone.

{{Wade}}
{{Superabound}}

You dont understand man..if you guys even NUKE another country (doesnt matter what they did) it will start a nuclear war. Many countries have nukes and they wont hesitate to use them. You guys think other countries will stand by while you go around blowing up countries...hells no, suicide bombings will start to appear in our supermarkets and at schools..basically WW3 will start and maybe even worse. Im not juding all americans by 1 persons words...but every american i ever talked to said "yah well we can nuke em" ...idiots.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-08 23:41:20

At 5/7/02 06:48 PM, implodinggoat wrote:
We are unstopable! They struck a militarily insignifigant target and look what happened. We took out the Taliban and shit beat Al Queda. If we waned to we could go Nuclear on those assholes and Knock Islam down to being less influental then the Jehovas Witnesses. Fortunatley for them we try to keep civilian casulties to a minimum.

OH look whose judging a religion by a groups actions. You people accuse me of saying americans in general are idiots because of 1 persons actions..your accusing a whole RELIGION (fastest growing religion in the world) of being part of septermber 11th. "we could knock islam down" you really think so? hah..millions of muslims are willing to kill themselves for islam..isnt that kinda scary? muslims are everywhere..just imagine if your in the wrong place in the wrong time? Accusing a religion of being terrorists because of 1 groups actions is just like me accusing americans for being dumb. Please go read a book.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-09 00:15:41

At 5/8/02 11:41 PM, CirUs wrote: OH look whose judging a religion by a groups actions. You people accuse me of saying americans in general are idiots because of 1 persons actions..your accusing a whole RELIGION (fastest growing religion in the world) of being part of septermber 11th. "we could knock islam down" you really think so? hah..millions of muslims are willing to kill themselves for islam..isnt that kinda scary? muslims are everywhere..just imagine if your in the wrong place in the wrong time? Accusing a religion of being terrorists because of 1 groups actions is just like me accusing americans for being dumb. Please go read a book.

Islam is a decent religion but the Islamic Church is crap! It promotes terrorism, It rejects science, encourages domestic abuse, subjugates women, tells its members how to interpret the Koran and marks everyother religion as infidels.

Plus I'm hardly judging Islam by one groups actions there are hundreds(thousands) of Islamic terrorist groups with hundreds of thousands(millions?) of members.

Also you are a Fucking retard for not thinking Islam was part of September 11th. Were they not Islamic terrorists? Is Osama Bin Laden Jewish?

There willing to kill themselves for Islams. La Dee Da! WE HAVE NUKES MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!

In Conclusion Islam is a decent religion in writing but it has been warped into a perverse form by the Islamic Church. There are parallels for this in History such as the crusades and the inquisition, but those were several hundred years ago. The Islamic Church has no excuse for it's antiquated fundamentalism.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-09 00:33:10

At 5/8/02 11:31 PM, CirUs wrote: You dont understand man..if you guys even NUKE another country (doesnt matter what they did) it will start a nuclear war. Many countries have nukes and they wont hesitate to use them. You guys think other countries will stand by while you go around blowing up countries...hells no, suicide bombings will start to appear in our supermarkets and at schools..basically WW3 will start and maybe even worse. Im not juding all americans by 1 persons words...but every american i ever talked to said "yah well we can nuke em" ...idiots.

We can Nuke everyone once we get that missle shield running. Plus we don't need nukes. The carnage that we can nleash with "conventional" weapons is pretty damn impressive. We took out the Taliban with little trouble and we could do the same to Iraq, Iran(although they are getting better), and anyother Islamic state that fucks with us.

I'm not hateful and I don't think we should nuke anyone(unless they nuke us) but those damn Islamic fanatics have to learn that they can't fuck with the United States. I don't propose a holy war on Islam (although they declared one on us) I feel that Islam if properly practiced is a fine religion, but the Islamic church heirarchy has become so ass backwards that its becoming hard to tolerate.

They are the last theocracies on Earth and some day the "its their culture" excuse is going to be used up and the whole world not just the United States is gonna say "Enough of Your Shit!" to the Islamic states.

I can't see how you can take the side of an assbackwards religouse order over Western Culture which accepts all religions and and provides equal rights for all their citizens.

In conclusion CirUs your a little fuck!

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-09 10:45:41

At 5/7/02 12:28 PM, CirUs wrote:

I, on the other hand, AM unstoppable.

(i would also like to point out the fact that America WASNT STOPPED)

And the only country i ACTUALLY take lightly is France, because lets face it, France is just plain gay.

P.S., Shrapnel knows me ALL TOO WELL

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-09 11:04:44

im afraid i dont love america myself...

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-09 12:03:26

At 5/9/02 12:33 AM, implodinggoat wrote:
At 5/8/02 11:31 PM, CirUs wrote: You dont understand man..if you guys even NUKE another country (doesnt matter what they did) it will start a nuclear war. Many countries have nukes and they wont hesitate to use them. You guys think other countries will stand by while you go around blowing up countries...hells no, suicide bombings will start to appear in our supermarkets and at schools..basically WW3 will start and maybe even worse. Im not juding all americans by 1 persons words...but every american i ever talked to said "yah well we can nuke em" ...idiots.
We can Nuke everyone once we get that missle shield running. Plus we don't need nukes. The carnage that we can nleash with "conventional" weapons is pretty damn impressive. We took out the Taliban with little trouble and we could do the same to Iraq, Iran(although they are getting better), and anyother Islamic state that fucks with us.

I'm not hateful and I don't think we should nuke anyone(unless they nuke us) but those damn Islamic fanatics have to learn that they can't fuck with the United States. I don't propose a holy war on Islam (although they declared one on us) I feel that Islam if properly practiced is a fine religion, but the Islamic church heirarchy has become so ass backwards that its becoming hard to tolerate.

They are the last theocracies on Earth and some day the "its their culture" excuse is going to be used up and the whole world not just the United States is gonna say "Enough of Your Shit!" to the Islamic states.

I can't see how you can take the side of an assbackwards religouse order over Western Culture which accepts all religions and and provides equal rights for all their citizens.

In conclusion CirUs your a little fuck!

You dont know what your talking about man. Mosques DO NOT promote hate or suicide bombings..infact islam is all about peace and accepts all colours and races to practice it. I personally been to a mosque, we do not promote anything...Osama bin laden is a different story. Hes got everything backwards..no way does islam say that killing innocent people gets you in heaven. What osama bin laden and the alqaeda group are doing..cannot be connected to islam..personally i dont consider them muslims. They treat there own women as garbage and train young children to kill themselves for god which is a load of %#^@. Islam has nothing to do with it. i would like to point something out Remember the Oklahoma bombing by Tim Mcveigh (i think thats how you spell it)..wasnt the bombing done by a christian?? SO why didnt anyone blame all christians for being terrorists? Same thing with september 11th. These people are gorillas and DO NOT represent islam even though they say they do!

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-24 01:33:37

At 5/9/02 12:03 PM, CirUs wrote:
You dont know what your talking about man. Mosques DO NOT promote hate or suicide bombings..infact islam is all about peace and accepts all colours and races to practice it.

I said that in the Koran Islam is a peaceful religion just that the Islamic Church (in much of the Middle East not the whole world is fucked up)

I personally been to a mosque, we do not promote anything...Osama bin laden is a different story. Hes got everything backwards..no way does islam say that killing innocent people gets you in heaven. What osama bin laden and the alqaeda group are doing..cannot be connected to islam..personally i dont consider them muslims. They treat there own women as garbage and train young children to kill themselves for god which is a load of %#^@. Islam has nothing to do with it.

I agree that Osama Bin Laden is not following the "true" teachings of Islam. But I must say that I bet the Mosque you went to was Either an American or European one or a tourist spot. In western countries the Islamic church isn't that bad but it teachs some really fucked up shit in places like Iran, Iraq, and and such. Like all religions Islam can be warped to match the beliefs of those who preach it. There are historical paralles for this such as the Catholic church during the Inquisition.

i would like to point something out Remember the Oklahoma bombing by Tim Mcveigh (i think thats how you spell it)..wasnt the bombing done by a christian?? SO why didnt anyone blame all christians for being terrorists? Same thing with september 11th. These people are gorillas and DO NOT represent islam even though they say they do!

People don't say Christians are all terrorists because there are far fewer Christian terrorist organizations than Islamic ones. Furthermore I don't blame all Muslims for the terrorist actions of some of them. I merely feel that because of the extreme fundamentalist teachings of the Islamic Church in much of the Middle East that the Church has produced religous fanatascism on par with Christian fanatascism during the crusades. If the whole Islamic church was run like it is in America or England than Muslims would not be widely sterotyped as terrorists.