00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Edyborei just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most of the world hates the US

3,493 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-24 01:52:00

The damn post before this fucked up I was tryin to Quote Cirus but it got fucked up read my next two posts the first one is what Cirus said and the second is my response.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-24 01:53:47

At 5/9/02 12:03 PM, CirUs wrote:
You dont know what your talking about man. Mosques DO NOT promote hate or suicide bombings..infact islam is all about peace and accepts all colours and races to practice it.

I personally been to a mosque, we do not promote anything...Osama bin laden is a different story. Hes got everything backwards..no way does islam say that killing innocent people gets you in heaven. What osama bin laden and the alqaeda group are doing..cannot be connected to islam..personally i dont consider them muslims. They treat there own women as garbage and train young children to kill themselves for god which is a load of %#^@. Islam has nothing to do with it.

i would like to point something out Remember the Oklahoma bombing by Tim Mcveigh (i think thats how you spell it)..wasnt the bombing done by a christian?? SO why didnt anyone blame all christians for being terrorists? Same thing with september 11th. These people are gorillas and DO NOT represent islam even though they say they do!

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-24 01:56:31

I said that in the Koran Islam is a peaceful religion just that the Islamic Church (in much of the Middle East not the whole world is fucked up)

I agree that Osama Bin Laden is not following the "true" teachings of Islam. But I must say that I bet the Mosque you went to was Either an American or European one or a tourist spot. In western countries the Islamic church isn't that bad but it teachs some really fucked up shit in places like Iran, Iraq, and and such. Like all religions Islam can be warped to match the beliefs of those who preach it. There are historical paralles for this such as the Catholic church during the Inquisition.

People don't say Christians are all terrorists because there are far fewer Christian terrorist organizations than Islamic ones. Furthermore I don't blame all Muslims for the terrorist actions of some of them. I merely feel that because of the extreme fundamentalist teachings of the Islamic Church in much of the Middle East that the Church has produced religous fanatascism on par with Christian fanatascism during the crusades. If the whole Islamic church was run like it is in America or England than Muslims would not be widely sterotyped as terrorists.

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-29 18:05:37

I don't hade the US, i just hate the people from the US who say they hate me. (a canadian)

Most of the world hates the US

Response to Most of the world hates the US 2002-05-29 18:22:14

At 5/6/02 04:59 PM, gun_griffon wrote: Survies have been taken in 25 other countries

Wow.. that only leaves 6/7ths of the fucking world undecided.. I mean.. only 25 countries.. there are over 200 countries so those are some fucking slim statistics.. I mean.. they probably surveyed all of the poor and hungry countries that have been at war with america.. and China has a huge army.. the only problem is they're all people who weigh 70 pounds and can't carry guns so they use sticks with blades on the end of them..