00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bowtotheman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,749 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 01:51:15

GOD I LOVE ONE PIECE!!! CAN I PLEASE JOIN sorry im a super noob and i dont kno how can someone tell me??

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 08:06:43

At 8/22/05 01:51 AM, Lunarmooner wrote: GOD I LOVE ONE PIECE!!! CAN I PLEASE JOIN sorry im a super noob and i dont kno how can someone tell me??

Just choose a character and I hope to god that you don't rely on the dub.

Speaking of the dub, New Zealand got to hear dub Chopper's voice for the first time. It was a little bit more high pitched then the original but it was still the best of the Strawhats.

Compared to screeching cat Luffy, mid-life crisis Zoro, pushover Nami, Usopp the clown, Sanji the thug with a head cold, and Southern Robin. Chopper sounding the best was no contest.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 12:56:22

Just watched 158, sorry it took so long but I had to uninstall and reinstall and other stuff.

In this one, Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji prepare to go to Upper Yard to face the almighty Priests and God Enel (or Ener or Eneru) to save the rest of their nakama. Conis helps them to the wharf where they realize Conis is scared of something and then they pry it out. She tells them that all criminals are to be taken to Upper Yard and face Heaven's Judgement. Then Enel hears this and sends a huge bolt of lightning at Luffy and Conis. Gan Fall saves them but Conis knows his true identity as God. So then Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp set sail for Upper Yard.

Now to wait for 159. Thank God there's no filler cause Skypiea ends at 195.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 14:10:50

At 8/21/05 09:11 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/21/05 07:55 PM, Sephirona wrote: I learn Japanese at school. I don't know about any good programs, sorry. =(
-i would but im already learning italian
-i cant learn japanese until junior year, thats why im just not gonna take it
-just remember, italian is cool, all others are obsolete... jk

I took Italian for three years, but when I got into this high school and found out that they offered Japanese....-Tackle-
I got to take Japanese right in my Freshman year. O_o

Now that's not very nice. O.o xD

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 14:12:57

At 8/22/05 08:06 AM, BatDan wrote:
At 8/22/05 01:51 AM, Lunarmooner wrote: GOD I LOVE ONE PIECE!!! CAN I PLEASE JOIN sorry im a super noob and i dont kno how can someone tell me??
Just choose a character and I hope to god that you don't rely on the dub.

Say, what female characters are still availible? I've been here this long and I still haven't chosen a suitable person. O.o;

Speaking of the dub, New Zealand got to hear dub Chopper's voice for the first time. It was a little bit more high pitched then the original but it was still the best of the Strawhats.

Compared to screeching cat Luffy, mid-life crisis Zoro, pushover Nami, Usopp the clown, Sanji the thug with a head cold, and Southern Robin. Chopper sounding the best was no contest.

Yeah, that's pretty scary too. Did you know that in the Japanese version Chopper's voice was acted by the same person who did Pikachu's voice? As in from Pokemon? I wonder how they chose his voice for the English version...

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 16:30:48

At 8/22/05 02:10 PM, Sephirona wrote:
At 8/21/05 07:55 PM, Sephirona wrote: I learn Japanese at school. I don't know about any good programs, sorry. =(
I took Italian for three years, but when I got into this high school and found out that they offered Japanese....-Tackle-

lets say i was offered italian at the very start, i still wouldnt take it.
i think japanese would be a VERY hard language to conquer because of CHARACTERS they cover like every slyllable, right?
im ok, ill stick with italian, its the languuage i wanted to take for over 3 years, i plan on goin to italy and stayin for a bit, now italy-pause- is a beautiful place
and copper know italian, right?
did you know valentines day came from italy
my birtthday is the "ides" of march, the death of julius ceasar
what else? leap years were made in italy, hmmmm did i say julius ceaser, the 3rd closest person to take full control of europe (after napoleon and hitler)

back to the subject, ITALIAN just remember, italian
but seriously, seriphona, do you still know some italian?
and what grade are you in? are you a freshman goin to sophmore?
i was sooo bored that i was checkin out profiles, and wanted to say

batdan- go to www.locklegion.com if you want to learn flash
seriphona-if you want to become a manga artist you should join the comic makin crew, im in it and i think its a great club, im actually the author of a comic thats being made, but still you should join and i think there was a website here ya go
http://www.howtodraw..ga.com/tutorial.html

look at that i wrote so much i think im close to what seriphona usually writes *zing*

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 16:47:14

At 8/22/05 04:30 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:

mistake#1: japanese not italian

mistake#2: chopper not copper

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 18:47:26

what positions are still available

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 19:26:23

Alvida
Aokiji
Bartholomew Kuma
Bellamy
Ben Beckman
Blackbeard (Marshall D. Teach)
Bleuno
Chaka
Coby
Conis
Donquixote Doflamingo
Enel
Foxy the Silver Fox
Franky
Gan Fall
Gedatsu
Hatchan
Helmeppo
Iceburg
Johnny
Kaku
Kalifa
Karoo
Lucci
Miss Doublefinger
Miss Merry Christmas
Miss Valentine
Mohji
Mr. 1
Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Mr. 3
Mr. 4
Mr. 5
Paulie
Pearl
Pell
Richie
Sarquiss
Spandam
Tashigi
Wapol
Whitebeard (Edward Newgate)
Yosaku

The female characters still open are Alvida, Conis, Kalifa, Miss Doublefinger, Miss MerryChristmas, Miss Valentine, and Tashigi.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 19:42:09

At 8/22/05 07:26 PM, BatDan wrote:
The female characters still open are Alvida, Conis, Kalifa, Miss Doublefinger, Miss MerryChristmas, Miss Valentine, and Tashigi.

guess you dont want to learn flash anymore

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 20:09:42

At 8/22/05 07:42 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote: guess you dont want to learn flash anymore

Still do, but I have better things to put in my sig.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 20:16:14

At 8/22/05 08:09 PM, BatDan wrote:
At 8/22/05 07:42 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote: guess you dont want to learn flash anymore

...*confused*

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-22 20:21:03

At 8/22/05 08:16 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
...*confused*

i made an ok one piece sig
it's a little stretched though cause i made it the wrong size at first

One Piece Crew

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-23 18:57:11

I forgot to mention, in chapter 377. Oda made a color spread with the Mugiwara (Strawhat) Pirates vs. Cipher Pol 9 (CP9) on it. On the Strawhat side was Franky, meaning Franky maybe the next Strawhat crew member. But we won't know until the end of the arc.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-24 15:43:47

At 8/22/05 04:30 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
At 8/22/05 02:10 PM, Sephirona wrote:

i think japanese would be a VERY hard language to conquer because of CHARACTERS they cover like every slyllable, right?

The 'syllables', as you call it, are very easy as long as you want to learn it. There are ninety two official letters that make up the Japanese katakana and hiragana. Also, there are thousands more kanji, derived from Chinese characters. It's not hard though. I can read it quickly; it takes only practice.

im ok, ill stick with italian, its the languuage i wanted to take for over 3 years, i plan on goin to italy and stayin for a bit, now italy-pause- is a beautiful place

Yes, Italy is a great place. However, likewise with your perspective, I wanted to go to Japan too. Japan is one of the cleanest places; there is virtually no litter on the streets at all. O.o Not to mention the technology there is incredible, and the environment.

did you know valentines day came from italy
my birtthday is the "ides" of march, the death of julius ceasar
what else? leap years were made in italy, hmmmm did i say julius ceaser, the 3rd closest person to take full control of europe (after napoleon and hitler)

And I'll just mention that One Piece was made in Japan. Not to mention the Playstation, PS2, and virtually all of the good brands of gaming systems and electronic appliances. And of course, other anime.

back to the subject, ITALIAN just remember, italian
but seriously, seriphona, do you still know some italian?
and what grade are you in? are you a freshman goin to sophmore?

I know a bit, but mostly I just made room for my Japanese lessons. Yes, I'm going to Sophomore year. I took the SATs though. Those were fun. O_O
I learned Italian for three years in my Junior high school, but I dropped it to take Japanese in high school because that had been my goal in the first place.

i was sooo bored that i was checkin out profiles, and wanted to say

batdan- go to www.locklegion.com if you want to learn flash
seriphona-if you want to become a manga artist you should join the comic makin crew, im in it and i think its a great club, im actually the author of a comic thats being made, but still you should join and i think there was a website here ya go
http://www.howtodraw..ga.com/tutorial.html

I think I'm good enough without having to be influenced by others, thanks for the information though!
I've been illustrating freestyle since I could pick up a pencil, and I've been making progress every year. My friends can attest that most of my artwork is better than half the manga artists out there already. The only problem is that you can only enter your manga into contests at age 17 or older, and because I'm only 14, I can't.
Not to mention my name has been shown in public two times because of my drawings. =D
The first was when an anchorman came to my school, and they gave him a picture that I had made with pastels. The next day, he showed it on live news with my name, and said that he would put it in his office. They taped it at my school.
The next time was when I went to a kite festival and won first place in my age group for a kite decorating contest. I went on the newspaper. xD

look at that i wrote so much i think im close to what seriphona usually writes *zing*

Be sure to use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary, as well as spell my name correctly. ^_^

S e p h i r o n a

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-24 15:48:41

At 8/22/05 08:21 PM, shiro_gal89 wrote:
At 8/22/05 08:16 PM, Thief_at_Dusk wrote:
...*confused*
i made an ok one piece sig
it's a little stretched though cause i made it the wrong size at first

Hey, have you watched the One Piece movie "Cusre of the Sacred Sword"? That first picture is from that movie. that was a pretty cool movie. Saka is cool.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-24 16:05:27

At 8/22/05 07:26 PM, BatDan wrote:

Hm, can I be the character Tashigi?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-24 18:51:27

can i be yosaku

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-24 19:18:30

At 8/24/05 03:43 PM, Sephirona wrote:
The 'syllables', as you call it, are very easy as long as you want to learn it. There are ninety two official letters that make up the Japanese katakana and hiragana. Also, there are thousands more kanji, derived from Chinese characters. It's not hard though. I can read it quickly; it takes only practice.

youre just genetically enhanced, i mean sephirona, daughter of genova(that seemed like the reason you got that name, should be your pen-name)

Yes, Italy is a great place. However, likewise with your perspective, I wanted to go to Japan too. Japan is one of the cleanest places; there is virtually no litter on the streets at all. O.o Not to mention the technology there is incredible, and the environment.

speechless, id also like to go to japan, but ive imagined italy fo a while and id like my "heart" to make the hard decisions

And I'll just mention that One Piece was made in Japan. Not to mention the Playstation, PS2, and virtually all of the good brands of gaming systems and electronic appliances. And of course, other anime.

EUROPE, did you almost conquer europe, did you kill elephants that you were no match to, did you... just kidding

I know a bit, but mostly I just made room for my Japanese lessons. Yes, I'm going to Sophomore year. I took the SATs though. Those were fun. O_O

more evidince of you genetic enhancement, no further questions you honor

I think I'm good enough without having to be influenced by others, thanks for the information though!
I've been illustrating freestyle since I could pick up a pencil, and I've been making progress every year. My friends can attest that most of my artwork is better than half the manga artists out there already. The only problem is that you can only enter your manga into contests at age 17 or older, and because I'm only 14, I can't.
Not to mention my name has been shown in public two times because of my drawings. =D
The first was when an anchorman came to my school, and they gave him a picture that I had made with pastels. The next day, he showed it on live news with my name, and said that he would put it in his office. They taped it at my school.
The next time was when I went to a kite festival and won first place in my age group for a kite decorating contest. I went on the newspaper. xD

ok, kudos to the 14 year-old, ive been on the newpaper also, not for drawing, but for my previous athletic abilities.

Be sure to use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary, as well as spell my name correctly. ^_^

S e p h i r o n a

leave it to sephirona to ruin a party
sephirona:"calm down guys calm down, someone has spiked the punch!"

thief_at_dusk: pulling collar looking side to side

seriphona:"now i have taken the liberty of calling all you parents, they will be arriving shortly"

thief_at_dusk:"are you serious?" gunting sound "you guys are losers"

sephirona:not hearing thief_at_dusk "you dont need to thank me, just thank this here teacher who made this all possible"

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-25 17:46:44

I added Sephirona and redglare to the crew. Welcome, you get Devil Fruits as a treat. But watch out, you won't be able to swim.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-25 18:11:33

w00t i just got nuber 12 today!

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-25 21:14:36

It's amazing, the Naruto club reached 15 pages in 8 days. It tooks us months to reach that status. I'm not saying Naruto is bad but, it can't be more popular here in America.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-25 23:02:59

I'm not saying Naruto is bad but, it can't be more popular here in America.

its going to, it coming on cartoon network

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-26 17:21:12

I know Naruto is coming to Cartoon Network. Which sucks since it won't be as heavily edited as One Piece is. Meaning people will look at Naruto and say "OMGWTFDIZSHOZIZDACOOLZORS" then they'll look at One Piece and say "OMGWTFDIZSHOZIZDASUXZORS" Yes I know I said pretty much the same thing but I'm not that creative.

Anyway 159 is released tonight.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-26 21:33:55

where as people in japan are saying"american &%@$# keep stealing our shows"

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-26 22:16:03

At 8/26/05 09:33 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: where as people in japan are saying"american &%@$# keep stealing our shows"

I don't recall people in Japan saying that, but I know Americans steal from the British and other Europeon countries, they steal mostly reality TV shows. Do you think American Idol was original for America? NO, it was stolen from the British along with many other reality shows.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-26 22:47:52

some parts of europe and asia envy us

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-27 11:30:39

Today's dub episode was okay but it still had a lot of bad things going for it.

Wapol is indeed Russian and sounds like Draco from Rocky IV.
Green guns galore.
Wapol's Devil Fruit is now the Munch Munch Fruit.
Crocodile was finally heard, he was okay.
They kept Vivi getting shot which I found weird since violence is taboo.
Find your own flaws with today's episode.

And please for the love of GOD watch K-F.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-27 16:05:08

I finally bought the first Japanese manga volume from Sasuga books yesterday. Now I have to wait for it to arrive. I don't know if it will arrive by mail or UPS.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-08-27 17:10:38

im pretty sure ittl be ups