00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School

15,959 Views | 143 Replies

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:37:22

LOL

Denver Nuggets 07/08 NBA champions baby!

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:40:57

Music has nothing to do with it.

It's not that, as the media claims, "kids are fucked up because they listen to Marilyn Manson"

It's really that "kids listen to Marilyn Manson because they're fucked up."

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:42:45

I have never heard of him isnt that weird?

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:49:23

Found one LOL.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:50:59

I don't think NG will be blamed for this. NG was reffered to as "A Multimedia Web Site," which doesn't exactly sound too incriminating. As for this Jeff Weise Kid, what can I say? What he did was terrible and wrong. Theres nothing else to it. People say that the movies were warning signs. Thousands of people have made violent movies like that, including myself (although I deleted it, I couldn't live with myself knowing I had made it.) I'll admit it is pretty ominous how that movie accurately portrayed his later actions. He did have an intresting point how we americans are desensitized to the mass murder of the Native americans, or "First Nations" which now is the politically correct term.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:51:06

At 3/23/05 08:49 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Found one LOL.

this is actually kind of entertaining. is there something wrong with us?

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 20:53:32

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:04:34

It's him alright. I looked up the account, the name is Jeff Weise, and his IP resolves to an ISP that sounds like something that be used by an Indian reservation. Yikes.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:04:48

Holy shit. He sounds really depressed in his livejournal (but who doesn't?). And he's been listening to sad Beatles and Johnny Cash songs... :(

This is crazy.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:05:02

At 3/23/05 09:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote: It's him alright. I looked up the account, the name is Jeff Weise, and his IP resolves to an ISP that sounds like something that be used by an Indian reservation. Yikes.

what are you gonna do with his acount?

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:05:02

At 3/23/05 09:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote: It's him alright. I looked up the account, the name is Jeff Weise, and his IP resolves to an ISP that sounds like something that be used by an Indian reservation. Yikes.

Yep. Good or bad thing, Wade?

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:09:36

At 3/23/05 09:05 PM, DemonHybrid wrote:
Yep. Good or bad thing, Wade?

Bad thing... Newgrounds reputation is walking the line.
Livecorpse and this... It seems theres a commonality between some users.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:11:42

Something is definitly wrong with this kid. YIKES!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:12:03

Bad thing... Newgrounds reputation is walking the line.
Livecorpse and this... It seems theres a commonality between some users.

Well, it can be a good thing. Bringing publicity here, it's not like Wade made the flashes. Jeff chose to showcase them here......

....well I guess that's a bad thing.....

I don't know, that's why I'm asking Wade.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:14:56

This is not good, not good at all... Newgrounds does not need more bad publicity like this. I really don't see the point of Newgrounds even being conected to the story by the press either...

Plus, it's worse that TheSmokingGun.com has hosted his work... and also adding to any bad publicity this may make way for NG.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:34:38

At 3/23/05 09:14 PM, Uberbarista wrote: This is not good, not good at all... Newgrounds does not need more bad publicity like this. I really don't see the point of Newgrounds even being conected to the story by the press either...

Plus, it's worse that TheSmokingGun.com has hosted his work... and also adding to any bad publicity this may make way for NG.

I think it's worse that thesmokinggun.com is hosting the Flash. They are exploiting it when Jeff Weise never gave them the rights to show it.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:37:56

At 3/23/05 09:34 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
I think it's worse that thesmokinggun.com is hosting the Flash. They are exploiting it when Jeff Weise never gave them the rights to show it.

they stole the flash from newgrounds without asking, to

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:43:07

At 3/23/05 09:34 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I think it's worse that thesmokinggun.com is hosting the Flash. They are exploiting it when Jeff Weise never gave them the rights to show it.

Exactly... at least they didn't name Newgrounds as the source, and he didn't have a NG preloader on there.

But they are taking potential NG traffic. Not necessarily wanted traffic....

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 21:59:56

While I suppose that even bad publicity is still publicity, Newgrounds doesn't need this.

Some third-rate hack reporter for some major media outlet will no doubt visit NG in the coming days, do some shoddy journalism, and on the cover of USA Today the next morning there'll be some blaring headline of

"Violent Website Offers Inside Look at How Massacre was Planned", or
"Exclusive: The Website that Made Heise Go Insane", or
"Disgusting Website Supported Mass-Murderer"

The media always wants to point the blame somewhere, and "a violent website the killer was a member of" seems like a great target for overblown sensationalism

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 22:02:04

At 3/23/05 09:59 PM, atomic_99 wrote: The media always wants to point the blame somewhere, and "a violent website the killer was a member of" seems like a great target for overblown sensationalism

Because clearly a neo-nazi website doesn't work better for this purpose than NG.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 22:14:31

Hell, let the Smoking Gun get that publicity then.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 22:14:37

cheif puffed a bit too much ganja.
:'x

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 22:46:28

At 3/23/05 07:14 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: Ng produces some fucked up users..

:\

I'd say it's fucked up people that visit NG, not the way you put it.

OH, and GREAT JOB REVIEWING HIS MOVIES, ASS FACES. It's not like he can read your quibbles.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:00:54

that kid was an idiot. some people are just weak minded like that. the teenage years are the times when the individual begins to think a lot, and sadly some weak minded people resort to simply unacceptable methods to spread a message. having read what he has written in review responses and read up on the subject he has sure contradicted himself quite a bit and the ironly is just delicious

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:23:18

At 3/23/05 06:45 PM, Psyco_Crusher wrote: I just finished watching Target Practice (one of Regret's flashes), and I must say its really simmilar to what he did. This might bring a shit storm over to NG.

NG has nothing to do with it. Any suggestion or argument that NG influenced any part of his behavior would be asinine and unsubstantiated, sure to waste considerable amounts of time and money.

Any thoughts as to why NG would be responsible, please post them here so as I may shoot you down and make you look stupid.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:25:31

At 3/23/05 11:23 PM, Stamper wrote:
Any thoughts as to why NG would be responsible, please post them here so as I may shoot you down and make you look stupid.

its newgrounds fault.
semicolonapostropheleftbracket

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:30:10

At 3/23/05 11:23 PM, Stamper wrote: Any thoughts as to why NG would be responsible, please post them here so as I may shoot you down and make you look stupid.

I'm scurred. :(

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:31:47

At 3/23/05 11:30 PM, -Moloko- wrote:
At 3/23/05 11:23 PM, Stamper wrote: Any thoughts as to why NG would be responsible, please post them here so as I may shoot you down and make you look stupid.
I'm scurred. :(

YOU SHOULD BE SLUT

I MEAN BABYCAKES

I MEAN MOLOKO

FUCK

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:33:20

At 3/23/05 10:46 PM, Maus wrote: OH, and GREAT JOB REVIEWING HIS MOVIES, ASS FACES. It's not like he can read your quibbles.

Its odd how people seem to think a.)He wills ee these comments and b.)He will care abotu these comments. I see people writing shit like YOUR FAT, GAY AND DEAD, and then it makes your ealize why people go off the wall like this, because of simple minded assholes who make fun of other people to make themselves feel good.

This is just like with Numa Numa and people leaving reviews like, your fat and gay. Easy whistle points?

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 23:34:50

Its no ones fault at all. Its a decision that the person made and thinking about it or wondering about it wont change anything. Move on.

Like pears in rain.