00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School

15,946 Views | 143 Replies

Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:17:55

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but The Smoking Gun (without mentioning Newgrounds) has identified Jeff Weise, the school shooter from Red Lake High School to be a Newgrounds user named "Regret".

His movies are pretty disturbing (more in context than content).

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:20:27

Wow man. He's on my Livejournal friends list, too.

I'll add him to my favourite authors. For dramatic effect.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:21:55

That's him alright. Check out the MSN page.
http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?guids=5lPOnxv8XEXVYIQVN3!QQtDVi9KaYPguH
W8UIOJwxwBb2TS786JisW6M1j4vRPX!HC
Here's the Profile .

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:23:40

Stupid broken links.
http://members.msn.com/decemberofthesoul@hotmail.com
Let's flame him.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:24:51

wow, thats kind of creepy.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:25:19

His movies are pretty good. That 'Target Practice' one is messed up, though. Far too ominous.

You always get retrospect a few days too late.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:26:51

I never had anything interesting to talk about on the forum.

His livejournal URL is: http://www.livejournal.com/users/weise/

Link to the story at the Smoking Gun: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0323051weise1.html

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:29:26

I love how the Columbine kids liked Rammstein, this guy likes Rammstein...

Rammstein really are fucking awesome. If I was shooting up a school, I'd have my headphones on, singing along to 'Mutter'.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:29:27

Once again, the media will always blame Marilyn Manson for teenage boys who decide to kill their peers at school.
*sigh* Manson gets all the bad luck.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:30:24

I am uneasy about this now. I think schools my start trying prevent kids from doing what was he did, even that not so bad stuff he did like going to Newgrounds. The FBI may start talking to the Fulps, and this site could be shut down. This kid maybe the end of Newgrounds. Let us hope that I am wrong!

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:31:04

At 3/23/05 06:29 PM, Earfetish wrote: I love how the Columbine kids liked Rammstein, this guy likes Rammstein...

Rammstein really are fucking awesome. If I was shooting up a school, I'd have my headphones on, singing along to 'Mutter'.

I'd actually put on either Du Hast, something else from Sehnsucht, or something from Reise Reise over the loudspeaker. Just thinking about that makes me shiver.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:31:29

look at his personal webspace. He sounds so depressed :( He definately flipped the fawk out.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:34:48

At 3/23/05 06:29 PM, JadetheAssassin wrote: Once again, the media will always blame Marilyn Manson for teenage boys who decide to kill their peers at school.

His livejournal has him listening to Johnny Cash and John Lennon. Not what I'd expect.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:36:13

At 3/23/05 06:34 PM, Cyrus wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:29 PM, JadetheAssassin wrote: Once again, the media will always blame Marilyn Manson for teenage boys who decide to kill their peers at school.
His livejournal has him listening to Johnny Cash and John Lennon. Not what I'd expect.

It does say that he listens to Marilyn Manson, Korn, Rammstein AND John Lennon from what I read in his profile and what Smoking Gun wrote.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:36:20

At 3/23/05 06:30 PM, NanoBeer wrote: I am uneasy about this now. I think schools my start trying prevent kids from doing what was he did, even that not so bad stuff he did like going to Newgrounds. The FBI may start talking to the Fulps, and this site could be shut down. This kid maybe the end of Newgrounds. Let us hope that I am wrong!

The kid uses LiveJournal and went to other sites on a regular basis, I am sure. With the millions of people that come here every year, it is reasonable to expect some people like Weise to also come here.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:37:20

Holy fucking shiat almight in god fucking cock sucking hell. That's him. 0_0

*flames movies in reviews*

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:37:30

At 3/23/05 06:36 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote: The kid uses LiveJournal and went to other sites on a regular basis, I am sure. With the millions of people that come here every year, it is reasonable to expect some people like Weise to also come here.

Mm-hmm. I'm just glad that we get SOME positive publicity (NumaNuma) to counter this kind of stuff.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:39:17

His review:

"Welcome to America...
A country founded on the deaths of millions of Native Americans, a country built on the deaths of innocents. A country forged from a holocaust greater then that of the Jews. Adolf Hitler supposedly killed 6 million innocent Jews in it's death camps and ghettos, Christopher Columbus is responsible for the deaths of over 8 million Native Americans. Which one has his own holiday? On the subject of guns, one day I'll gladly buy my sons (once I have them*ROFL*) assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, rifles, whatever. It's my right as an "American." God bless America, for killing billions of people world wide. Love it or leave it, you've got no choice. :)"

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:40:14

Man, thats fucked up. I was reading about the incident today on cnn.com during my 5th period class. I hate people like him and people who act like him. They think they are so wise to the ways of things, but there not, there stupid and moronic. They are just stupid kids who are following stupid trends, and some people (like that kid) take it to far. Kids like him need to relize things aren't always that bad, and that you got to learn to laugh at things, and not take things so seriously. Life isn't that bad, and cracking jokes with your friends and not taking stuff serously is what is what being a teenager is about. Take me for example, in middle school i was all dark and depressed (i wasn;t a nazi, i always hated nazis, but i was very close to being a goth type kid) i listened to crappy "heavy metal bands" (i would like to point out that i don't think music (movie or television) "makes" someone do something like this, i just think "heavy metal bands" are lame) and i never laughed at anything. Then i went to highschool and stopped being a pussy and grew up. Now i have alot of friends, a great social life, great grades, and a love for The Rolling Stones, Queen and the Doors. I don't take things seriously and i make fun of the kids in my school who do. My point is that these losers like this kid who killed all those people need to stop bitching, go to there nearest video store, buy a copy of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, watch it, and CHILL THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID JACKASSES!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:42:25

Was there some shooting today or something?

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:43:15

At 3/23/05 06:42 PM, gotunks4 wrote: Was there some shooting today or something?

When is there ever -no- shooting?

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:45:14

I just finished watching Target Practice (one of Regret's flashes), and I must say its really simmilar to what he did. This might bring a shit storm over to NG.

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:47:45

At 3/23/05 06:45 PM, Psyco_Crusher wrote: I just finished watching Target Practice (one of Regret's flashes), and I must say its really simmilar to what he did. This might bring a shit storm over to NG.

Fuck it. Bad publicity is good publicity.

Ng just hosts his flashes - it's a place to display your artwork - it didn't make them, or encourage him to act out on 'em.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:49:27

Meh coincidence. He's not the first newgrounds user to do something like this and will likely not be the last.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:50:29

At 3/23/05 06:49 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote: Meh coincidence. He's not the first newgrounds user to do something like this and will likely not be the last.

If you're thinking of Livecorpse, his story is in no way near this one. He ACCIDENTALLY shot a cop in fear. This was intentional, in spite.

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:52:11

Holy shit, that's weird. I was reading about that guy earlier today on CNN.com...

Apparently he was a neo-Nazi (LOL).

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:54:12

At 3/23/05 06:23 PM, unowned wrote: Let's flame him.

Flame a dead guy?

Jeff Weise ended his killing rampage by shooting himself in the head.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:56:07

At 3/23/05 06:50 PM, DemonHybrid wrote: If you're thinking of Livecorpse, his story is in no way near this one. He ACCIDENTALLY shot a cop in fear. This was intentional, in spite.

I wasn't talking about Livecorpse in particular, I'm sure plenty of NG users have killed people, and we will never know.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 18:59:25

At 3/23/05 06:17 PM, Cyrus wrote: His movies are pretty disturbing (more in context than content).

Wow... holy fucking shit.

Go try to find his movie "Target Practice."

It shows a guy shooting a bunch of people, and then killing himself.

Which is basically what he did at his school.

Major warning sign, completely missed or ignored.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise, Red Lake High School 2005-03-23 19:00:25

His LiveJournal mentions that he was in a band and gives a URL to a forum:
http://6sik6.proboards25.com/

Unfortunately the link goes nowhere. Does anybody know of anywhere to go from there (in terms of finding info on the band)?