00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiritobaka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shout Out To The Mods

2,306 Views | 36 Replies

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 21:36:51

At 3/20/05 12:58 AM, ramagi wrote: I have seen plenty of non mods double post, only NG staff can post the giant images.

Everyone is allowed to post giant images. That is not restricted to NG staff.

Shout Out To The Mods

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 21:37:47

At 3/19/05 11:19 PM, BazookaNinja wrote: Locking, banning, and posting in the Mod forum.

whoa... the mods have there own forum? cool, but I think that them having to put up with abonch of jerks online all the time would get very tiresome and they probablly have more of a burdon then a benefit.

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 21:50:11

At 3/20/05 09:36 PM, shak3s wrote:
At 3/20/05 12:58 AM, ramagi wrote: I have seen plenty of non mods double post, only NG staff can post the giant images.
Everyone is allowed to post giant images. That is not restricted to NG staff.

lol, nice try. I give you an E for Effort.

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 22:00:16

At 3/20/05 08:41 PM, _Mary_ wrote: People claim you've changed, but it's actually them who has changed.

lol Fail. Dobio used to come into the anime club and post back in the old days, now he doesn't. :/ And you guys do change, some change more than others, some don't change at all. But I won't turn this into anything ugly....

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 22:00:41

At 3/20/05 09:50 PM, ramagi wrote: I give you an E for Effort.

Thanks for the E, now I won't need to buy a vowel.

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 22:31:50

Since the topic title is "shout out to the mods" i'll take that opportunity to shout "IM NOT WEARING PANTS!"

Lol @ lame joke.

Response to Shout Out To The Mods 2005-03-20 22:38:15

At 3/19/05 11:18 PM, STOiC_PARANOiA wrote: I would like to know what are the benefits of being a mod compared to the standard NG User. Hope you don't mind responding to my question.

the ability to lock a pointless thread on a pointless site in hopes of the increase in enjoyment of the sites members so that they can provide more hits-per-day

and the hits-per-day make more advertisers offer more frequently and with high prices so that the fulps can make a nice big fat paycheck

all it is, is so they get some respect from a pointless online community that holds no value in real life because thye cant earn any respect in real life

so they spend all their time in their digital world, the only place where they arent the bottom of the food chain but the top

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

-Cheshire Cat

BBS Signature