00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

735,582 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-15 20:13:44

Alright, here is Old Skool Pikachu's card.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-15 20:54:07

Membership cards? Snap, I forgot, lol. Okay, here's what I'd want in mine, when you get the time. For type, "Tactics Master." For my message, "I'm cold, calculating, and will leave you in my dust." Pic is below.
If only I could capture one of THESE for myself, lol...I have a file in Emerald saved right before you fight Rayquaza, and when I get bored, I encounter him/reset a few dozen times, hoping beyong hope I'll get a black one someday... ^_^

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 02:59:13

hello.........!!
still searching for the pokemon movie....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 06:12:27

At 2/15/06 07:46 PM, Pikapi wrote: Sory for the doubble post but i went to google video and searched pokemon and found this http://video.google...836664&q=Pokemon i was laughing so hard i fell out of my chair. i also found this "http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-
6080260597206012745&q=Pokemon" which i also thought was cool

Now that was strange, but interesting. How in the hell did someone come up with that idea!?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 06:17:33

At 2/15/06 05:40 PM, Flyer3 wrote: anyone else want pics?

Well, I was thinking if you can blend 2 or more pics details together. I was thinkong if you can get your hands on some Kaolla Su pics and put her in the background with Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Max and a few pokemon. Do you think you can do that? I was also thinking about finding a bunch of manga/anime characters from random anime clips such as Ahh my goddess, Chobits, One piece, Evagalleon, Blue water splash, Azumanga Diaoh, Battle anthess and have them with pokemon in there backgrounds and/or use some tricky creativity and have them holding a small pokemon or riding a huge one or somthing. Isnt that a clever idea?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 06:20:54

At 2/15/06 07:48 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Like this?

WOW! The first membership card with a "pokemon obsesser badge" on it. Oh you didnt forget about my card update didnt you? (adde a TCG badge onto mine) By the way, when are you going to put your cards on sheezy art? I havent put my photography there yet but I do plan on it soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 11:20:43

At 2/15/06 05:40 PM, Flyer3 wrote: anyone else want pics?

Nah, I'm not interested to see any pictures at the moment. If I did want to see any Pokemon pictures, I'll just search on Google to find some.

At 2/15/06 08:13 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Alright, here is Old Skool Pikachu's card.

Just a suggestions. Could you make the size of the Member cards a bit bigger? Those were made when the size limit was 400 x 300 and now the size limit is extended, maybe the members cards could be a little bigger. I would like to see those pictures for the user as 150 x 150 pixels.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 11:31:30

At 2/15/06 07:05 PM, OldSkoolPikachu wrote: Ah yes, the old "Lets change everything about a perfectly good anime to make it 'kid appropriate' when all we're doing is making the whole thing suck" deal.

Yeah =/

I like the manga version of pokemon, and I agree, why change it? I don't really like the show just for that reason alone, it fails in comparison to the print counterpart.

Oh yeah! I was able to get hold of soem of the manga at one time ^^ those where a heck of alot better than the show is =D I really gotta find a place to buy more of them.

Like you said, Ghaleon, Ash and Misty having feelings for eachother really isn't adult content.

Exactly there was no reason to cut or dub it =/ I mean what brock does in every episode is worse lol XD and they let him get away with all of it.

F*ck society >:(

ok? lol XD

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 15:37:39

At 2/16/06 03:19 PM, OldSkoolPikachu wrote:
At 2/16/06 11:31 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Exactly there was no reason to cut or dub it =/ I mean what brock does in every episode is worse lol XD and they let him get away with all of it.
Agreed. I noticed he is always stalking girls. Making them feel uncomfortable with they were talking to a serial rapist. Bizarre fellow :/

Brock is hilarious. I remember an episode when he was trying to hit on a girl but instead it was an old woman. His face showed a lot of words. I was dying of laughter.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 16:50:11

At 2/16/06 03:39 PM, OldSkoolPikachu wrote:
At 2/16/06 03:37 PM, Seamonky wrote: Brock is hilarious. I remember an episode when he was trying to hit on a girl but instead it was an old woman. His face showed a lot of words. I was dying of laughter.
Once again, I remember seeing that =P

I loved the Pokemon Episodes until they got a little too corny. I caught a Caterpie!!!! Wow, thats a big improvement Ash! lol

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 17:09:25

Llook out Big JOhn

In order to become a Leader... U must first serve as a follower

History Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 17:10:11

At 2/16/06 04:56 PM, Number1PokemonHater wrote: Pokemon is fucking gay shit for 4 year old faggots like all of you, do everyone a favor and shoot yourself in the fucking head for liking some preschool faggish shit like Pokemon you fucking faggots.

#1: I'm hearing this from a Level 1 person, I laugh at you're face NOOB!
#2: I don't care if you hate Pokemon. Keep that to yourself Faggot!
#3: Shoot myself huh, Well, I'll shoot you first.
#4: Pokemon is not for Preschoolers. You could be any age to like Pokemon.
#5: LOSER!

Man, I love being Powerful!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 17:12:45

lol, I expected a club like this would get flames. Just ignore him. It's a fun game, and if you don't like it...don't play it. If you don't like the show...don't watch it. And, if you don't like the club...don't go in it. The end. ^_^

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 17:30:17

I back fools. Now, who need pics?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 17:54:08

here one

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 18:55:10

Anyone know where I can find PK trainer sprites from the games? I look through the sites but they don't have all of them. There are alot missing it seems, I mena I coudl edit sprite to match the missing ones, but it would just be a huge help and alot easier if there aleady on a site somplace lol

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 18:57:10

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR (DUN DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA) FLYER3!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 18:59:58

At 2/16/06 06:57 PM, Flyer3 wrote: THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR (DUN DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA) FLYER3!!!

lol many thanks man. Even if ya don't find them, thanks for helping =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 19:00:54

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 19:12:43

At 2/16/06 07:00 PM, Flyer3 wrote: I FOUND 'EM ALL
http://pokemonelite2..frlgemtrsprites.html

http://pokemonelite2..m/rstrainerpics.html

http://pokemonelite2../gsctrainerpics.html

O_O wow that was fast lol Many thanks man =D

At 2/16/06 07:02 PM, MaLLeTmaN wrote: Also Ghaleon, why did you use sprites, for web comix?

Yes =D a comic which I'm hoping to make better once I get it started up again ^^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 19:17:16

Don't worry about it. it's my job...
RANDOM PIC

Wow Charzard has heartburn. Hey char, to many jalepeneos?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 20:19:47

At 2/16/06 07:49 PM, MaLLeTmaN wrote: Sweet! :D can't wait to see them. Are they on your deviant art?

Yes =) the first few, I'm gonna do my best to make the rest better ^^

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 20:20:51

At 2/16/06 04:56 PM, Number1PokemonHater wrote: Pokemon is fucking gay shit for 4 year old faggots like all of you, do everyone a favor and shoot yourself in the fucking head for liking some preschool faggish shit like Pokemon you fucking faggots.

LMAO. OMG how lame does somone have to be to read pokemon posts if there anti-pokemon. You would think if you didnt like it you wouldnt waste time reading the posts of a pro-pokemon club. And whats even sadder is that his newgrounds account is dedicated to telling others not to like pokemon. GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU LOOSER. i really find it sad when people are obsessed with being anti-pokemon

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 20:24:17

I loved the Pokemon Episodes until they got a little too corny. I caught a Caterpie!!!! Wow, thats a big improvement Ash! lol

lol yea ash always was a lil lame.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 20:26:00

At 2/16/06 05:12 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: lol, I expected a club like this would get flames. Just ignore him. It's a fun game, and if you don't like it...don't play it. If you don't like the show...don't watch it. And, if you don't like the club...don't go in it. The end. ^_^

I am so sorry i read his post before i read this XP

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 21:04:11

Can I plese join?
I respect Pokemon!
And Lance.....
.....he's cute!!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 21:09:55

At 2/16/06 09:04 PM, -Miles_Prower- wrote: Can I plese join?
I respect Pokemon!
And Lance.....
.....he's cute!!

lol, I like Lance too. Dragons are my favorite type, and he knows how to use them (I speak of the video games, I'm not a huge fan of the show). In R/B/Y, I always found him a tougher opponent than the final battle with your rival. Dragonites might not look intimidating, but damn, they're tough, lol.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 21:12:47

I prefer Salamence than Dragonite!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 21:24:51

lol, I like Lance too. Dragons are my favorite type, and he knows how to use them (I speak of the video games, I'm not a huge fan of the show). In R/B/Y, I always found him a tougher opponent than the final battle with your rival. Dragonites might not look intimidating, but damn, they're tough, lol.

To me, I think lance is a Pokemon legend. His Dragon Pokemon really does kick ass. His favorite Dragon Pokemon was Dragonite. My favorite Dragon Pokemon is Dragonair.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2006-02-16 21:28:30

I only like Lance because he's a real hottie!
I know he isn't real though.

I like Steven Stone too!!!