00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie)

52,853 Views | 999 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 22:37:25

Quick summary:
NG Experience is basically a NG theme movie. In this movie I am looking for volunteers to be in the movie. When I said in the movie I meant to be actually in the movie, a character. The requirements to join must be lv10+, but we'll see if you are lower than that. For more details read the bottom.

Background:
I have been a member in NG for almost a year now. I have made movies, 7 of them, in which all have high scores and satisfactory reviews, but unfortunetly they were all sprite movies. I have practiced and drawn random stuff on my free time and when I felt like it. That all payed off when I finally mastered it and has greatly improved (I will post my pictures soon). And I think I am ready to make my first full animation movie.

Info:
The point of this movie is basically promoting NG, its a tribute. NG Experience 2 is a remake of Wade's NG Experience http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/11472 Instead of just showing just weapons attacking, I will actually have the characters equipped with that weapon.

HERES WHERE IT INVOLVES YOU!
Basically I'm picking high lvs that are going to be in the movie. They were going to be in a showing off setting, and no I'm not going to abuse your character. I'm trying to make this movie as involve in NG as possible that's why high lvs, please join, it will make people know you more and have pride in NG more too.

Unfortunetly the requirements are kind hard to be qualified, answer the following questions if you want to join:

1. Who's side would you prefer to be Wade or Tom, (no, they are not fighting each other, you are basically choosing who you want to command you in battle.)

2. You must have a character of you, please may it not be some very distorted figure or even a real life person that isn't you. The person can though be; the real life you, a character of one of your movies that you want to be (example; strawberry clock...etc), your logo (if it's even human), it is can be a character you just happend to make up, but make sure it is noticable that its you, like being in your profile.

You can either send meyour .fla your character, or I'll just draw it for you (no problemo), just tell me the details if I got it wrong.

3. That's basically it, but one important thing is that your weapon (lv icon) will be the thing equipped on you. For example; If you are a lv13, its a Bat, so you're holding one!

The Plan:
I am still working on the details and story of this movie, but its basically starts out with a group of people (monsters?) trying to invade NG. Wade calls out his army, and in last hope Tom also calls out his finest army too.

The era and setting is uncertain, for I may want it to be in the Medevil times.
Whewwww finally finish typing this, the longest bbs post I made!

Stay toon for updates on this movie.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 22:40:15

As you can see, I already drew Wade. His face isn't finalized yet, tell me if theres anything that I can change!

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 22:44:16

As you can see, Wade has an armorwhich looks like a Knight. Also he has the gauntlet of a lv 18 fist! Please Wade, keep your level 18, deposite everyday.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 22:48:59

My first EVER completed character drawn in flash. He is representing me, a lv11 as you can see he has gloves of a lv 11 (which I am).

I tinted his gloves brown, I didn't really edit it and drew his gloves yet. So this is just a preview, proving I can do this and make it good. So don't worry, you are being feautured in a crappy movie.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 22:51:59

Ive seen stuff for the movie, and it looks awesome!

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 22:55:30

At 3/16/05 10:51 PM, DarkArchon wrote: Ive seen stuff for the movie, and it looks awesome!

Yes, this is quite the promising teaser so far.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 23:00:19

you draw NICCEE!!

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 23:02:54

This sounds like an awesome idea. I'd want in.

I'd be on Wade's army.

I'll make some sort of character...

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-16 23:17:41

more updates as promised. This is Wade's armor, note that wade's head is inside the helm, so I can choose to put it on or off.

Cool, I'm glad people are consider to join, I'll post an update of who's currently in tomorrow. And thank you for the nice feedbacks.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 00:05:26

At 3/16/05 11:17 PM, MaxR wrote: more updates as promised. This is Wade's armor, note that wade's head is inside the helm, so I can choose to put it on or off.

Nice work! I like how you place your gradients/radials on the armor.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 10:13:16

People currently in the movie:
MaxR: lv11
AnzRage: lv13
Frank: lv14
DarkArchon: lv14 (but I will make him a lv15)
Wade Fulp: lv 18
Tom Fulp: lv 9 (yup)

Join now! Because there's onyl limited room.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 10:36:49

I want in. This looks fun.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 14:11:52

Can i be in this? I am NEARLY level 10 and I am a avid user of NG so i qualify for... everything! HA AHA HA HA! I want to be on Toms army and my character will be a swamp creature (Murky Water Productions :P).

Thanks - DEADSiM2

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 14:25:50

those are good drawinds looking forward to when its finished

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 14:38:27

This sounds like alot of fun, if you're still doing this I'd love to be in it.

I'd be on Tom's side. (Because I met him)

But there's one problem, my flash is broken so I can't draw myself... So, if you could draw me that'd be awesome, my picture's in my profile.

:)

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 15:17:47

I would LOVE to join................but I'm only at lv. 9 :(
*sniff*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 18:19:30

a game? It's not really much of a game if it really was made into one. First I don't know much about actionscripts and I don't really like to make games. Second, games usually don't have a high score (Demonic Defense 4 for example) and doesn't get recognized as well. And 3rd, if it really would turn into a game, what would happend. You can use NG users characters to fight? Man... that's just beyond.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 18:21:43

At 3/17/05 03:17 PM, -TITROTU- wrote: I would LOVE to join................but I'm only at lv. 9 :(
*sniff*

Sorry guys, low lvs joining is very unlikely, for drawing you takes FOREVER! I really want to draw high lvs, and respected users with and exception of me (MaxR) and my co-author AnzRage.

But if by some crazy chance you were in, you probably would be on the "bad guys" side, or even just in the background and the spot light not on you.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:16:53

The current idea of the movie would be about NG trying to defending invaders. The invaders can possibibly be laveled as "abusive reviews", "spammer", "mass voter", and "NG invader". Not too sure yet, but it might be, and there might be more to.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:18:34

I'll be in. I'm not lvl 10 yet but I've been here for over a year. I just stopped depositing one day because I kept forgetting. I'd probably be lvl 13+ by now :p

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:21:00

At 3/17/05 07:18 PM, vozz wrote: I'll be in. I'm not lvl 10 yet but I've been here for over a year. I just stopped depositing one day because I kept forgetting. I'd probably be lvl 13+ by now :p

Really? A year to jump over 4 rankings? Need to hack NG to be able to do that!

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:23:27

No, I think he meant that if he deposited everyday, and not missing a day he'll be atleast lv13. High_Roller, you are seriously not reading the post and kinda spamming for post huh. Even you complimented on my pictures, you just read briefly and just looked at my pics.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:32:41

At 3/17/05 02:38 PM, Poop4brains wrote: I'd be on Tom's side. (Because I met him)

But there's one problem, my flash is broken so I can't draw myself... So, if you could draw me that'd be awesome, my picture's in my profile.

Well...

Gonna ask again, maybe you missed my post above... Or just don't want to reply.

Can I be in it? :)

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:37:17

At 3/17/05 07:23 PM, MaxR wrote: No, I think he meant that if he deposited everyday, and not missing a day he'll be atleast lv13. High_Roller, you are seriously not reading the post and kinda spamming for post huh. Even you complimented on my pictures, you just read briefly and just looked at my pics.

Ouch.

I keep reading it and keep getting the same reaction:

Isn't he saying that if he deposited every day for the year that he's missed he'd be past level 13?

If so, my response was: I think it might take you longer to get past level 13 than just 365 days.

---
---

I guess I'm still missing something? :8(

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:40:37

At 3/17/05 07:32 PM, Poop4brains wrote:
At 3/17/05 02:38 PM, Poop4brains wrote: I'd be on Tom's side. (Because I met him)

Well...

Gonna ask again, maybe you missed my post above... Or just don't want to reply.

Can I be in it? :)

I will see and think about it, I will checkout yourprofile and bbs posts. I might even have to IM you to talk about it. Your chances of joining are somewhat high. Because you are lv 11, and I am lv 11 too (and of course I'm in)

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:42:14

High_Roller, its okay I guess but your posts are short and unconstructive to the topic. I hope your future posts in here will be longer than one sentence.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:58:10

You can count me in. I'd be on Wade's team. But you don't want a real pic of us that you can draw? If not then I'll have to think about what to send you pic-wise.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:59:26

2 things

1. id be honored to join i vote 5 on you every day

2. so this moive is about toms army and wades army defending newgrounds from dumbass noobs spammers emotional reviewers and hackers...sounds like your making a NG autobiography heh

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 19:59:37

I will be a demon with a Deathsaw on his side and a bat in his hand fighting for the army of wade.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-17 20:01:20

i wana b n it lol plzz?///

BBS Signature