00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why do people hate gay people

24,752 Views | 469 Replies

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:10:46

At 2/12/05 03:59 PM, Maus wrote:
Wow, one guy acts like an ass, and suddenly he's the poster child for the entire gay community.

Ass? No pun intended?

You assume gay New York men act in a responsible manner.

I live in New York and see that they are scum.

The spread of the new strain of AIDS will eventually decide the argument.

I can’t wait!

Because, you know, nobody straight has AIDS or uses drugs.

Gentleman's agreement.

I (personally) have never met or known a heterosexual with aids.

As far as drugs, I don't frequent those circles so I wouldn't and couldn’t venture a guess.

However, when recreational (IV) drug users get AIDS, they don't get my sympathy.

Applause, maybe.

Sympathy no.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:15:46

At 2/12/05 04:05 PM, jmaster306 wrote: and stevenhermans big comeback is..... that I'm gay and a "sick deranged fuck".

Correction.

In my not-so-humble opinion you are a "sick deranged fuck".

In this so-called community I'm sure you're regarded as a progressive, uninhibited, happening "dude".

My bad.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:19:23

At 2/12/05 04:10 PM, stevenherman wrote: Ass? No pun intended?

Nope.

I live in New York and see that they are scum.

I can’t wait!

You assume that NYC is an accurate reflection of the rest of the country. Or world, for that matter.

Gentleman's agreement.

http://www.aegis.com/news/upi/2001/UP010412.html

As far as drugs, I don't frequent those circles so I wouldn't and couldn’t venture a guess.

hahahahaha. As an avid bodybuilder, you certainly know some steroids abusers.

However, when recreational (IV) drug users get AIDS, they don't get my sympathy.

Applause, maybe.

Sympathy no.

'K.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:27:29

At 2/12/05 04:10 PM, stevenherman wrote:

You assume all straights in New York act in a respectable manner for camparrison. HA!

Why does everyone assume that AIDS is a gay/straight issue. Lesbians (the lessr talked of gays.) have a lower aids population than that of the straight population. If this is really gods mighty attack on the gay community, then does he just approve of lesbians?

Personally I've never met/known a gay with AIDS. The population of Washington DC 572 thousand. Only 5 thousand have AIDS. That Alone (assuming that all the AIDS partients are gay men. Is one quater (roughly). And it is very well possible to not be on a "Hey I have AIDS" level with anyone in that 115 of the population.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:37:58

At 2/12/05 04:10 PM, stevenherman wrote:
You assume that NYC is an accurate reflection of the rest of the country. Or world, for that matter.

I was born in New York and live in New York and will die in New York.

For me, New York is my world.

No, New York is not an acuate reflection of the “gay community” worldwide or even nationwide, but certainly it is a microcosm of it, based on the high concentrationof homosexuals in the Greenwich Village/Chelsea area where I reside.

Gentleman's agreement. I (personally) have never met or known a heterosexual with aids.

http://www.aegis.com/news/upi/2001/UP010412.html

I didn’t say that heterosexuals never got aids.

What I meant was that of the 7 or 8 people I’ve ever known (personally) who’ve contracted AIDS, were all homosexual.

A woman who gets porked in the ass by a bi-sexual or who shoots up IV drugs with someone who has AIDS will, obviously, get AIDS.

Just as the boxer Tommy Morrison and Magic Johnson most likely contracted aids from a steriod needle.

hahahahaha. As an avid bodybuilder, you certainly know some steroids abusers.

In case you haven’t noticed yet, I am an avid misanthrope.

I lift weights because it’s not a team sport and I can go into the gym and delve into “Hermworld”.

I don’t socialize at the gym. I go in and take care of business. Like the terminator.

Or better yet, the Hermanator.

I’m 43 and don’t do steroids and STILL look better than 90 percent of the people in the gym.

If they want to juice? Cool.

I hope they die, too.

Capishe?

I gots to go upstairs and do my henpecked husband thig so I’ll see you folks t’morra.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:42:20

At 2/12/05 04:27 PM, awkward_silence wrote:
Why does everyone assume that AIDS is a gay/straight issue. Lesbians (the lessr talked of gays.) have a lower aids population than that of the straight population. If this is really gods mighty attack on the gay community, then does he just approve of lesbians?

Lesbians have the lowest incidence of AIDS because they are the least likely to have a man ejaculate in their asses.

The number one cause of AIDS.

Thank you for being my little helper!

The lesbian thing is a great argument for the stevenhermans of the world.

Good point!

Woooot!

You rock.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 16:43:46

Whatever. I still haven't quite figured out why you live in Greenwich Village if you dislike gay people so much. Perhaps you're masochist on top of being a misanthrope. 'Twould explain the 'hen-pecked husband' bit.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 17:15:30

At 2/12/05 04:42 PM, stevenherman wrote:
The lesbian thing is a great argument for the stevenhermans of the world.

What galaxy is this steveherman planet in? Apparently it must be a decreped civilation as it is incapable of grasping logic. Lets try this step by step.
1) we Are argueing gay rights.
2) you put up several posts refering that AIDS is for the gay community
3)Lesbians are members of the gay community
4)You claim their lack of AIDS proves your point. Because they don't take semen in the ass.

Number four is shaky steve. They are still members of the gay community ( approx half) and have the lowest rate of aids. This seems to blow your arguement wide open. We are arguing gay rights, not wether sodomy is healthy. No one was argueing wether aids spread well through anal sex.

The point that gay men are synonomous with sodomy is also a frivalous point. But as last I checked roughly 1/5 (women are the only ones I have actual figures on. I'm assuming that it is equal for men) of the straight community has or has had anal sex. That is approximately 56.2 million straights buttfucking. That is four times as many as the entire gay male community.

Sodomy is not a gay trait, AIDS is not a gay trait.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 19:37:23

At 2/12/05 03:10 PM, stevenherman wrote: Well folks, here's the gay community's latest contribution to society . . .

NYC Health Officials Find New, Virulent HIV Strain (Update7)

:Article.

Nah, not gay community's latest contribution. More like men's latest contribution. If isn't rapists, is promiscuous gay men.

Tsk, way to be a blind-bigot.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 21:24:12

At 2/12/05 04:42 PM, stevenherman wrote: The lesbian thing is a great argument for the stevenhermans of the world.

Good point!

Woooot!

You rock.

stevenherman: "AW YEAH!!! ERECT LESBIAN TITIES!1!!!!" *FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP!!!!!!1*

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 22:12:20

um.. no offence.. but gay people creep me out... this man the otherday when i was on a shool field trip was wearing a tank top and makeup... no offence, but i just find em creepy...

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 22:17:01

At 2/12/05 10:12 PM, z-sabor wrote: um.. no offence.. but gay people creep me out... this man the otherday when i was on a shool field trip was wearing a tank top and makeup... no offence, but i just find em creepy...

No problem. You're a young'ne. Mild homophobia is to be expected from young'nes. When you grow up, you won't be so creeped out by gay people.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 22:25:15

Why do people hate gay people?

Are gays being hanged on trees by hetero mobs?
Are gays' rights being taken away by all hetero juries?
Are gays' churches being bombed, 'cause they are gay?
Are gay get-out-the-vote campaign being attacked?

Yes, they are; Yes, they are.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 22:29:49

At 2/12/05 10:12 PM, z-sabor wrote: um.. no offence.. but gay people creep me out... this man the otherday when i was on a shool field trip was wearing a tank top and makeup... no offence, but i just find em creepy...

Yeah, because all gay men wear makeup. What are you, in second grade?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 23:16:23

At 2/12/05 04:10 PM, stevenherman wrote: I (personally) have never met or known a heterosexual with aids.

Your personal experience sucks as far as resolving real-world issues. Even if I wanted to believe that AIDS was a gay/straight issue, nothing you've said remotely hints that it is one.

You know as well as I do that the Vaginal secreation is just as deadly as ejaculation fluids. I fail to see anywhere were AIDS is a gay/straight issue. As long as straight people are spreading the disease like wildfire, you're not only being ignorant, you're being a hypocrite that knows how to lie with statistics.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-12 23:18:56

At 2/12/05 10:29 PM, 36noir wrote:
Yeah, because all gay men wear makeup. What are you, in second grade?

Give the guy a break. A guy wearing a skimpy tank top putting on makeup is bound to catch most people off guard. Cheesus. It's like you can't even have an opinion in this damn country anymore.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 00:23:06

At 2/12/05 11:18 PM, darkmage8 wrote:
Give the guy a break. A guy wearing a skimpy tank top putting on makeup is bound to catch most people off guard. Cheesus. It's like you can't even have an opinion in this damn country anymore.

Careful, this is your one opinion warning. Next time you will be detained until you are more tolerent.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 00:36:33

Im gonna have to agree. Whenever I see a really dressed up looking feminine gay man, it does wierd me out pretty good. But thats also true for the extreme goths, punks and other crazy dressers. I dont know, call me part of the herd, but I dont like the boat rocked to much.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 00:40:32

At 2/13/05 12:23 AM, awkward_silence wrote: Careful, this is your one opinion warning. Next time you will be detained until you are more tolerent.

But I-

*is beaten senseless and thrown in neverland ranch*

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 08:58:23

At 2/12/05 11:18 PM, darkmage8 wrote: Give the guy a break. A guy wearing a skimpy tank top putting on makeup is bound to catch most people off guard. Cheesus. It's like you can't even have an opinion in this damn country anymore.

I'm just stating my own. ;)

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 11:10:25

At 2/12/05 11:16 PM, darkmage8 wrote:
At 2/12/05 04:10 PM, stevenherman wrote: I (personally) have never met or known a heterosexual with aids.
Your personal experience sucks as far as resolving real-world issues. Even if I wanted to believe that AIDS was a gay/straight issue, nothing you've said remotely hints that it is one.

Read this book.

It more than "remotely hints" about the myth of heterosexual aids.

The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS: How a Tragedy Has Been Distorted by the Media and Partisan Politics
by Michael Fumento

The Author: Every now and then a person comes along who lives a passion for finding and sharing truth. He is not satisfied with merely being well-fed and lying as needed to optimize his professional stature. He takes the risks, endures the persecution and keeps on fighting. Such is Michael Fumento.

The Book: It would take no less than Fumento's 463 pages (with 47 pages of references and notes) to unravel over a decade of lies emanating from the practitioners of AIDS-transmitting behaviors, the media, and the most visible public health professionals. I can see that there is still a need for this message today when I talk with misled others, when I see misleading public transit AIDS ads and when I hear the news.

Facts documented in book: That receptive anal intercourse (for men or women) is by far the most AIDS-risky sexual behavior; or that early homosexual AIDS victims each averaged almost 1100 lifetime partners; or that among heterosexuals it is overwhelmingly the partners of intravenous drug abusers (IVDA) who are at highest risk; and that blood-transfusion-infected heterosexuals often required years, with regular intercourse, to infect their wives; and that female prostitutes in the United States do little to spread AIDS, but do sometimes acquire it from pimps or boyfriends; and that there is increased risk in vaginal intercourse if women are menstruating, have an infection or have another STD; and that in heterosexual lifestyles it is the character of, not the number of sexual partners that determines a woman's AIDS risk; and that about ten times as many native-born American males are diagnosed with breast cancer each year as are diagnosed with AIDS from heterosexual intercourse; and that there are also major differences in AIDS transmission rates depending on gender, race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status and inner-city vs. suburban living (The book contains dozens of charts), or that in 1993 AIDS was continuing to receive about 20 times as much per death as cancer in federal research and education dollars?

What about Africa? Anyone who doubts any significant heterosexual AIDS prevalence in the USA (aside from that of partners of IVDA) is asked why we hear of a large heterosexual AIDS prevalence in Africa. Fumento explains: 1) Part of the African AIDS prevalence actually is from lied-about male homosexual behaviors. 2) There are rampant malaria, STD's and other diseases which have already weakened immune systems, increasing AIDS vulnerability. 3) There is severe limitation on the availability of health care and medications. 4) During earlier phases of the epidemic there was no money to pay for the testing of donated blood or for eliminating re-use of needles in hospitals. 5) Prostitutes with STD's can't get medical treatment. 6) Africa has a few high-prevalence AIDS regions just as the USA does - but the media has tended to report a high prevalence over broad regions of Africa.

Hate crimes: At least in the 1980's and early 1990's, homosexual activists, some public health professionals and the media vigorously promoted exaggerations of AIDS prevalence and predictions, with some even "foreseeing" the demise of the civilization! Given that some of the public actually believed these exaggerations and also saw through the lies of the media which denied the predominance of homosexual behavior and intravenous drug abuse in AIDS causation, it is surprising there was not more violence.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 13:00:57

Though male-male sex is the number one transmitter of HIV/AIDS it still accounts for less than half of the reported cases, according to the center of disease control. And even though AIDS did infact peak in the early 90's, it has still been on a steady rise among heterosexuals and declining in homosexual communities.

Support

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 13:28:42

STRAIGHT AIDS MYTH SHATTERED - NY POST Paul King 2004-03-28 02:03

"The legendary Cosmopolitan editor was vilified in 1993 when she published a piece called "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS." But she was right." - NY POST

STRAIGHT AIDS MYTH SHATTERED

New York Post March 19, 2004 -

THE public health experts - and their amen corner in the media - owe Helen Gurley Brown an apology. The legendary Cosmopolitan editor was vilified in 1993 when she published a piece called "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS."

But she was right.

Eleven years later, Details is asking: "Whatever Happened to AIDS and Straight Men?" The article states, "A disease-free man who has unprotected sex with a drug-free woman stands a...

one in 5 million chance of contracting HIV.

"The story by Kevin Gray also cites a joke that made the rounds of the New York City Department of Health as statistics came in showing that the predicted spread of AIDS to heterosexuals wasn't happening:

"What do you call a man who got HIV from his girlfriend? . . . A liar."

"I feel somewhat vindicated," Brown told PAGE SIX. Michael Fumento, who wrote the original 1990 book titled "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS," said, "I'm not waiting for an apology. It's not going to happen." When Basic Books published Fumento's tome, "Distributors refused to handle it," he says. "Stores refused to carry it. And at many stores that did have it, clerks left it in the basement."

Celia Farber, who wrote an AIDS column in Spin magazine, was routinely attacked because she refused to rehash the propaganda put out by AmFAR and other groups. "Everybody who was wrong got journalism awards. Everybody who was right got all but driven from the profession," Farber said.

Farber exposed the conspiracy between profit-hungry drug companies, researchers who wanted more funding, homosexuals who didn't want the disease to be known as "the gay plague," and conservatives who wanted to turn back the sexual revolution. "They believed in what they were doing, not what they were saying," Fumento said. "They knew it was lies. They felt the end justified the means."

At a recent editorial meeting at Seed, the new science magazine, Pulitzer Prizewinning reporter Laurie Garrett supposedly threatened to quit when a colleague suggested a story about Peter Duesberg, a leading retrovirologist. Duesberg lost his funding, his laboratory, and his students when he announced in 1987 that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. "He lost everything," said one insider. Duesberg switched to cancer research, and is now touted to win a Nobel Prize.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 13:57:33

Wow, an article from the NY Post as a rebuttal to the CDC. Brilliant, steven. Do you use the Weekly World News as a research tool, as well?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 14:02:34

Ok, so I've got the CDC telling me that 11% of AIDS cases are from heterocontact, and the NY post telling me that a clean man has little to fear from getting aids from a woman that doesn't use drugs (probably clean). Seems fairly safe to say.
Afterall, there is 1 in 30000 chance that she (assuming she is a random stranger) has AIDS in the first place.
So to put it into perspective a man has a 1 in 167 chance of contracting AIDS from a diseased woman via unprotected sex. The number is considerably higher on the womans behalf ( if you are switching the charactors genders)

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 14:04:53

I'm sorry I messed up the numbers, when doing my calculations I used accidentally used stats for a drug using woman. The figure should be lower than 1 in 167.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 14:10:47

That may have been accurate in 1993, but perhaps you should look at some more recent data.

here

or here

or here

The point being that even though AIDS may have started out as a "gay disease" it is by no means limited to their population. The initail scare tactics used were to raise awareness because people wern't going to give a shit if they didn't think it affected them. Now a decade later heterosexuals are at greater risk (albeit not equal) of contracting AIDS for any number of reasons. Regardless of how AIDS entered into the heterosexual population, pointing at the homosexual community and blaming them wont do anything. If it really is AIDS that you are so concerned and offended by, then perhaps you should stop pointing fingers and start looking for answers.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 14:15:50

My new calculations with all the data is that there is a 1 in 88 chance of contracting the disease from a woman that does have the disease.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-13 22:44:32

Why do people hate gay people?

Are gays being hanged on trees by hetero mobs?
Are gays' rights being taken away by all hetero juries?
Are gays' churches being bombed, 'cause they are gay?
Are gay get-out-the-vote campaign being attacked?
Are gays being attacked for their choice of color?

Yes, they are; Yes, they are.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-02-14 16:53:11

At 2/12/05 05:20 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Anyways, there are two kinds of homosexuals:
- The dominated ones, that are caused by not having a certain hormon, which is geneticly passed, but will never passed, if you know what i mean XD
- The choiced ones. The ones that made a choice to be gay in the matched society and geneticly stuff...
The second group should be laughed about, because they are stupid. But you cant never know which is one, because he can always lie, or not even know himself.

Well, you did a great job of efficiently singling out a group of people, that I fall into, and insulting all of them.
So, if someone is born, as a homosexual...they deserve compassion and equality. But if someone else chooses the same exact lifestyle...they are to be ridiculed?
This is the whole point: Choice. If someone makes a choice to do something that harms no one, then what is the harm? I don't particurlaly care for the 'biker' lifestyle. Does that make all bikers wrong? Does that give me a right to ridicule anyone who rides a motorcycle?
Your argument is, in essence, you picking and choosing where to apply intolerance. Justifying it, and rationalizing ridicule. Fucking brilliant, brother.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live my life for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live his for mine.