00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Frontpage Archive!

24,155 Views | 200 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-12 20:27:53

At 1/12/05 06:50 PM, Lock_Vader wrote: Yeah well i was being sarcastic then but now when i lost 2 girls that i wanted to date because of my face im really hating myself. And wow do u actualy care about my life? Also how the hell can i kill myself if i dont have a gun? I dont want to jump off a bridge to survive living with a broken back. Man, it sucks being turned down by 2 really hot girls because ur face isnt to there liking.

Dude, you better be fucking kidding.

Ending your life becuase 2 "hot" most likley shallow girls "turn you down because of your face" is the most idiotic, and immature I've seen in a long time.

Rethink the situation, give it some time and you'll have nothing but thoughts of "what the fuck was i thinking?"

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-12 20:32:44

At 1/12/05 06:52 PM, Lock_Vader wrote: and even if i do someday kill myself the autograph would make me happy for the time im alive. Not as much as a hot girl could but yeah it would be cool to have an autograph from a NG star person who is like rich and makes video games

Bah, thats life kid.
Just worry about sucess,. after that you'll laugh at how many hot women you can buy.

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-12 20:36:52

At 1/12/05 04:24 PM, Bezman wrote: I do like the fact that you've kept the colour scheme sort of the same for both robots, with a blue highlight and yellow bits and just changing the main body colour, but wonder about how the G-bot will fit in, when the only primaries left out of both subtractive and additive are cyan and magenta. Maybe reversing it, and simply using blue for the body and then another colour as the highlight? As it's in a different category (i.e. not a portal) it seems almost fitting to change the scheme for it.

All of that went right over my head, so i'm gonna let my younger brother respond to it, he understood all of it, and hes the artist drawnin G-bot

Srg. Chum respones with this:
I totally agree with your explantion on the Bots. For G-bot I was also thinking of having a blue body scheme but with a darker tone. I think the blue should almost be balck the bring out the yellow bits and compliment the highlights which i think should be red. I'm currently working on a rough skecht now with no color

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-12 21:16:13

Bah, thats life kid.
Just worry about sucess,. after that you'll laugh at how many hot women you can buy.

Cha-Ching, thanks for the advice Mind, i guess ill wait a while before blowing my brains out (now i doubt im ganna do that) Now about the autograph.... can u please post it on the forum so i could save as it onto my site. Also i would want u to write my name down with yours, that would be sooo cool. Heres what i would want you to write:

To Stephen Kurucz
[a message u want, plz make it posotive]
From Mind Chamber

and also can u make a normal autograph, its like to make my site popular and to make myself feel happy inside when i recive the autograph and the letter. Thanks and u r0x0rz

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-13 06:57:11

At 1/12/05 06:31 PM, MindChamber wrote: As for P-Bot having to do more with flash, he does have the flash Icon on his chest. tho it may be harder to see on the small portal version.

(+)

Frontpage Archive!

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-13 08:19:09

At 1/12/05 06:31 PM, MindChamber wrote: Wow thanks for that indepth review.
I totally agree with alot of the details you mentioned.
As for P-Bot having to do more with flash, he does have the flash Icon on his chest. tho it may be harder to see on the small portal version.

I'll definately go back and tweak some of the art when I have the time.
thanks for taking the time to help out, by writing this critique.

MC

Glad it was of help and my time spent appreciated.

I had a look through the Cafepress bit to see the larger images, so I did see the flash logo fairly clearly. But that's still only one reference, which to my mind could still use improvement.

Checking quickly, it can be made out at the size its used at on the portal, though it may not be apparent in just a quick glimpse, in the way the speakers are on A-bot.

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-13 12:23:59

Awesome!

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-13 18:15:32

Horray now we can see all the old front page stuff!

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-13 18:37:58

At 1/13/05 06:15 PM, PacoW wrote: Horray now we can see all the old front page stuff!

You didnt know that?...

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-14 01:00:27

WHO THE FUCK IS G-BOT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! God dammit you people just bicker at each other like little five year olds. I'm fifteen and I feel like I'm ten times more mature then ANY of you. Damn...

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-14 01:03:39

Oh,by the way..what is A-Bot holding?

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-14 18:28:21

At 1/14/05 01:00 AM, danoman911 wrote: WHO THE FUCK IS G-BOT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! God dammit you people just bicker at each other like little five year olds. I'm fifteen and I feel like I'm ten times more mature then ANY of you. Damn...

Hey shithead, come down. People have posted who G-bot is, you should be msture enough to read some of the thread before using caps.
G-bot is the forums bot. He posted the rules. Got it?
ok now

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-14 22:40:10

Well, you know why I asked? Cause all they said was he was the forum bot. I went there and saw nothing. So,send me a pic of it or somethin. Sorry for yelling, but damn you people are just like kids with some of your replys.

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-14 23:40:37

Its great to have a front page archive no more trying to remeber the name of that one flash thats been on the front and isn't anymore. No offence but I like the old designs for the audio and portal bots better then these new ones.

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-15 01:22:26

At 1/14/05 10:40 PM, danoman911 wrote: Well, you know why I asked? Cause all they said was he was the forum bot. I went there and saw nothing. So,send me a pic of it or somethin. Sorry for yelling, but damn you people are just like kids with some of your replys.

Go to forum click "general"
find this:

Frontpage Archive!

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-15 12:30:16

Thank you for the frontpage archive. We can see some older frontpages on the archive I guess.

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-16 15:00:32

i didnt wanne post a reply i just wanted to ask if ya know where the fuck that movie whent to from river racnh block busta its fun so notify me plz where it is

c ya

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-17 01:00:00

(ok) (i read and read and read) but i still don't kno how to make a movie (I love making movies) (I MEAN LOVE THEM LIKE A CARTOONIST but i can't make a stinking cartoon look i tried flash MX but dude i can not get it and no matter what that program and me are not liking each other alot i just want a simple program that i can draw and go to next frame and stuff like that..

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-17 01:17:42

HEHE....

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-18 15:59:14

damn, you fucking need help, fuckin pervert.

Frontpage Archive!

BBS Signature

Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-29 08:54:24

thats wicked