00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dumbass from NG caught cybering!

59,721 Views | 835 Replies

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 22:57:23

Damnit. I missed all the rest of the fun as it unfolded.

I could have at least stretched the entertainment out by another page.

Good times, good times.

Now I can't wait for the assessment. :-)

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:01:22

At 1/1/05 10:57 PM, Evark wrote: Now I can't wait for the assessment. :-)

Yeah that's going to take a while.
I refuse to do it soon. ^_^

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:03:45

syko wouldn't cyber with me

Penor-lucy in the sky with diamonds- merry fucking newyears ever everyone 4:57 says:
H ey waqnna cyber?
Penor-lucy in the sky with diamonds- merry fucking newyears ever everyone 4:57 says:
ARe you therykjo?

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:04:10

Didn't DirtySyko die having an operation? Does this mean Zerok is into Necrophilia?

I never knew x.x

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:05:19

At 1/1/05 11:01 PM, Zerok wrote: Yeah that's going to take a while.
I refuse to do it soon. ^_^

I'd help, but there is no way you or I could ever let that subtract from the unbridled "awesomeness" that you will breath into that assessment.

The only problem I can see is those damned ambiguous opinions. I can't understand how they could phrase their words so carefully as to completely fool everyone on whether or not they had any idea. They say there is a fine line between genius and insanity, and I think the people who managed to successfully keep us in the dark as to which side of the fence they were on toed that line perfectly. Too many metaphors.

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:08:30

Because it is harrassment, he's hurting my online reputation.

the whole piont of the internet is to be able to bash on other users you moron. If you werent such a pervert none of this would have happned .

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:13:16

At 1/1/05 09:58 PM, Zerok wrote: I'm just looking forward to people who will read the first 4 posts or so.
At 1/1/05 11:08 PM, the_letter_j wrote: the whole piont of the internet is to be able to bash on other users you moron. If you werent such a pervert none of this would have happned .

Looks like we have a new customer. Horray for more assessment goodness.

Oh, and Happy New Year Newgrounds. I don't think I said that before.

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:39:59

At 1/1/05 04:05 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/1/05 04:03 PM, DirtySyko wrote: J00 WANT PIKZ? I G0T PIX!!1!
Yeah right you just used photoshop I am on the phone with my lawyer right now!

Ha its always funniest when someone tries to sue someone with no money for something petty like slander. get over it zerok, it was a joke and by fighting it you just hurt your rep.

the best thing you could have said when you first posted would have been
"i got cum in dirtysykos hair"
but you had to go and be all synical about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:42:49

DIRTYSYKO! YOU UNLOCKED THE INTERNET!!111111

Winner!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:48:00

At 1/1/05 04:06 PM, Etch-A-Sketch wrote:
since when does a 15 year old have a lawyer?

Well did you ever hear about famaly lawyer..?
But hmm k that was prety gay Zerok. =|

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:49:43

At 1/1/05 09:58 PM, Zerok wrote: So I browsed through the thread.
And some more <3 to ArtistJ and Maus and whoever else saw through it right away. I'm just looking forward to people who will read the first 4 posts or so.

Going to go get some food now. Take luck!

See, I try to make more jokes, and the thread is over already....

:( oh well. <3 to my boi's Dirtysyko & Zerok...

Orgy?

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:54:34

I read through and watched the obviousd joke unravel.
It made me fap so much my e-penors fell off.
>:o

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-01 23:56:01

At 1/1/05 11:49 PM, ArtistJ wrote: See, I try to make more jokes, and the thread is over already....

I would've liked to see some BazzMann action and maybe some Ron and pox replies too. Can't have it all though.

( oh well. <3 to my boi's Dirtysyko & Zerok...

<3 !

Orgy?

You know the time, and the place. =D

Okay, I'll cook up the endgame assessment within the hour.
I drank a bunch of pop earlier so sleep shouldn't be an issue for a while. Man, it's going to be long.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 00:29:13

This is all pretty stupid i couldnt read past page 5...jesus christ people more than half of you here are complete morons, espically you Zerok. But i dont think DS would lie at all and i am certain you cant get sued for this cause it hasnt physically damaged you or any of your belongings. DS has a freedom of speech and can say what he wants about someone, even though this could be true, he couldnt and SHOULDNT get flammed and/or
"sued" as you would put it. I agree with the majority of this thread, you are kinda gross and weird, i am not saying i totally believe its true but i don't think DS would lie like this, and you should just admit what happened and stop talking about this Court and policeman shit. It just gets you deeper into your own shit.

Yours truely
Mops

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 00:30:47

Ok scratch what i just said i didnt read the rest. But it was convincing...too-shay

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 00:31:57

Thread Assessment: Part 1

FAQ

How did this all start?
I was talking on MSN to DirtySyko about this thread.
I thought it was funny. So did he.
So DS, being the character he is, informed me of his grand wit and linked me to what is the first post in this rather entertaining thread. Naturally I played along, copying the original guy as best I could. We came up with the idea for the fake convo. Orginally, I thought this topic would go for maybe 20 replies, with some people 'lol'ing and some halfhearted references to the original thread. You'll notice me not taking it seriously at all during the start.

Why are you going through the trouble to "assess" this?
I'm not sure, actually.
It could be that this is probably one of the funniest things I've seen on NG so far.
(Other mentions go to the GoldenCat fiasco, and that wicked joke thread that spanishfli cooked up. I can't remember the name of it though).
So on that note, I feel I owe you all a bit of a grand finale, because I know it entertained a whole bunch of you.
This was such a great social experiment. These silly intrawebs are goofing everyone up!

Why did this get so out of control?
Simple: idiots.
I thank them for their ignorance. And those who helped make it worse on purpose.

Okay. So how's this assessment going to work?
Basically, I'm going to look at every unique poster and give them a rating.
I'll stick comments in there too, depending on the weight they threw in this topic.
Dobio, if I can be bothered to do something as silly as this, surely you can filter through 10ish pages of nominations. ;-D

What do you mean, "give them a rating" ?
I'll do it with numbers. How about like our portal does it?
Here's how it'll work.
[0] - Complete and utter moron. I am convinced this tard was tricked by DS, myself, and all the others who have an IQ greater than week old ejaculate. I'm sure those who have followed this thread can guess who will get this rating. The thread wouldn't have been what it was without these failures! Give them a hand!
[1] - Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure you were completely oblivious to what was going on. But you didn't really press it. Said what you had to say and moved on.
[2] - Okay, these are those tricky people Evark mentioned. My sarcasm and idiot detectors were confused and such. I didn't know if they were just being silly or actually serious. You oddballs got lucky. ^_^
[3] - Bah. You were off topic and such. Didn't say anything one way or another.
[4] - Yeah, you knew what was going on. Pointed out that this was a big joke, made a few posts, (maybe a funny one or two) and that was all. Good job, you get 10 internet points!
[5] - Hahaha! You helped stir this shit around. Catching on and playing along. Kudos! You won the internet and can come to the gay secks orgy party later on. <3

Onward! This might take awhile. I hope I have to break it up into separate posts.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 00:33:08

At 1/2/05 12:29 AM, -Mops- wrote: That went right over my head -_-

Yours truely
Mops

And so it goes . . . .

Btw, how was the orgy last week? Sorry I missed it, was snowed in -_-

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 00:42:36

Technically dirtysyko cybered to so he is just as guily

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 00:51:55

this really has to be one of the funniest joke threads ever. someday, maybe, ill do something this good *looks to sky with hand on heart*

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:10:41

Well since the cat is out of the bag, I guess I'll jump in and start talking. I haven't been posting much because I was really just more of a spectator for this hilarious thread, and I'm working on this drawing I've been doing for the past 4 hours.

So, it's time to jump in.

This was all made up. At first I can kind of understand how people may have fallen for it, but by page 6 you guys should have realized this was all set up. But thanks for defending me, and putting down Zerok, without knowing what was really going on.. It cracked me the FUCK UP!

I can safely say this thread helped start the NG BBS off on the right track! I'm glad everyone thought it was funny stuff. Honestly, this was not my intention. I made this thread assuming I would have MAYBE 2 pages of some giggles, and that was all. The real comedy didn't start until people were actually falling for the joke. I guess some of the best threads are unintentional.

I have a real bad feeling that even after I make this post, people will still bag on Zerok, because they won't read through the rest of the thread... Well, whoever does it, you're fucking stupid. Seriously, take a trip to Oz, find the wizard, and ask for a brain.

I would like to give my thanks to Zerok for helping make the fat chat log I took a picture of, and everyone else who didn't ruin the joke, but helped participate in it! I'm also glad a lot of you found it enjoyable.

That's all for now, I have to finish this drawing before the morning.

<3 Newgrounds, and how oblivious some people can be.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:13:36

Zerok: NO PLEASE DS, I DIDN'T KNOW. DON'T TELL ANYONE... I'LL PRESS CHARGES.

Haha you sure seem desperate..btw good play going on =]

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:15:32

At 1/2/05 02:10 AM, DirtySyko wrote: Seriously, take a trip to Oz, find the wizard, and ask for a brain.

It's funny, because you're in Kansas.

<3

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:16:40

At 1/2/05 02:10 AM, DirtySyko wrote: <3 Newgrounds, and how oblivious some people can be.

yes. people are oblivious

and they know how easily it is for two men to meet out of pure coincidence on here from a previous relationship and one of them is having a child

*special thanks to swaenK*

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:17:20

At 1/2/05 02:15 AM, Maus wrote:
It's funny, because you're in Kansas.

<3

That was the most evil thing anybody has ever said to me, but it's true :(

I shall never again set myself up for a comment like that...

Brb I have to feed Toto.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:19:01

Stupid DirtySyko and his parody threads.
your fame will crash and burn

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:20:28

At 1/2/05 02:19 AM, UNOWNED wrote: Stupid DirtySyko and his parody threads.
your fame will crash and burn

But untill then, rock on!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:20:34

At 1/1/05 03:57 PM, Zerok wrote: NOEZ.

That is a FABRICATED document.
I assure you that I will take legal action if any damages to my online reputation occur.

Omg I e-secks Ds and j00 didn't.

HAHAHA Press charges??? how the hell do you press charges for sombody screwing up your internet rep? that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:20:59

At 1/2/05 02:15 AM, Maus wrote: It's funny, because you're in Kansas.

Funny because he's in Kansas, the place where tornados bring you to Oz... Or funny just because he's in Kansas?

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:23:21

At 1/2/05 02:20 AM, TheJoe324 wrote: Funny because he's in Kansas, the place where tornados bring you to Oz... Or funny just because he's in Kansas?

A lot of column A, a little of column B.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2005-01-02 02:27:12

At 1/2/05 02:19 AM, UNOWNED wrote: your fame will crash and burn

fame?

where?