00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mekboybilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

675,126 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 01:41:04

At 8/14/05 01:23 AM, mrbigglesworth1 wrote:

(I dont think it is professional but it's free and webspace would cost money)

Groupnetwork is free and is just fine to use to host your resume with.

I use it too. For now.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 01:59:48

Hey you guys should try this place for hosting your demos and creating a resume right here Its really great and it's free and you can upload any type of file and you get 100 mb of space + a free webpage. And the bandwidth is, well I forget how much you get but beleive me you'll have a heck of a time trying to go over the limit. A lot more than Ripway gives you.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 02:23:56

I eventually got sick of free hosts with their file size limits and downtime and video bandwidth running out and bought my own domain with hosting. It's $5 per year for the domain and $3 per month for hosting. Not bad ^^

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 05:03:25

Okay i cannot understand this how do i record i got a place to put it byr how do i make it i got my mice now how ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE IT?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 05:05:04

Sweet cuppin' cakes! I've miss soo much! I'm sorry gang, I managed to snag some off time to post here, I should be getting more free time now and get back to my hobby of voice acting. But right now Radio DJing, Otakon, Katsucon, College and work have been consuming me wholly, as well as an apparent 1,000 dollar debt I managed to get sucked into. Nevertheless I should be returning in full gear soon, I'm sorry I'm not much of a member but I still aim to be! ^^;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 05:16:32

At 8/14/05 05:03 AM, Demrick_Death wrote: Okay i cannot understand this how do i record i got a place to put it byr how do i make it i got my mice now how ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE IT?

opps i ment to put Mic

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 09:12:58

I've been really fed up with the unresponsiveness of some of the people that volunteered to voice act for my movie "Hero Squad", and am therefore looking for new actors. IF you have a good garrator voice this one is for you. I need Voices of narrator, and the 2 different cnn reporters. The script with contact details is at
http://herosquad.0catch.com/script.txt
Thanks!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 11:07:24

At 8/14/05 09:12 AM, YuriytheBest wrote: I've been really fed up with the unresponsiveness of some of the people that volunteered to voice act for my movie "Hero Squad", and am therefore looking for new actors.

Hey, I know you're talking about me. Listen, YOUR EMAIL INBOX IS FULL!! How am I supposed to respond to you? I tried to ask a question about the lines, and I also tried to tell you that I would get them recorded by Sunday (today) afternoon. I tried 3 different times over 2 days to email you, but I kept getting delivery failure messages about your inbox being full. If you can wait just 6-7 hours from now (when I get home from my mixing session) you will have your lines. Also, if I shouldn't send the lines to your hotmail is there another address I should use?

At 8/14/05 05:03 AM, Demrick_Death wrote: Okay i cannot understand this how do i record i got a place to put it byr how do i make it i got my mice now how ON EARTH DO YOU MAKE IT?

God, I have to answer at least one of these posts a week it seems. This is easy:
1) download Audacity or Goldwave, they are free (just google them for links)
2) click the record button in your new app
3) talk, show us what you can do, do some voices...
4) save your file, mp3 is best
5) post your file somewhere online
6) give us the link here for critiquing
If you have any questions, you can find all your answers HERE IN THE ROSTER FAQ. And please, actually read it. Like it or not, you're a n00b. And the only way to stop being one is to do your homework.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 11:34:02

Frog's didn't you read the mail I sent you? It said send large files to yuriythebest@yahoo.com not hotmail. Anyhow The above request for a new narrator is off for now.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 11:57:44

At 8/14/05 11:34 AM, YuriytheBest wrote: Frog's didn't you read the mail I sent you? It said send large files to yuriythebest@yahoo.com not hotmail. Anyhow The above request for a new narrator is off for now.

there's better email providers out there... if you want, I can send you an invite to Gmail... perfect for sending huge files and such... just email me if you want one... and you can scrap one of those emails ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 12:04:17

At 12/16/04 02:43 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: I was thinking this could be a place for the people around Newgrounds who are interested in voice acting, whether for Flash, anime, etc..and also a good place for people to find others when they need a voice actor/actress for an animation.

Feel free to delete this if there's already a VA club..but I didn't see one in the search.

Hey I'm sorry if i pissed you off during my last post. I really like Inuyasha, but Zim made me mock it. He is a loser and I hate him now, so will you please forgive me Kagome?

PS Inuyasha is da best! I don't know why ppl think Sess is better cause Inu rules!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 12:44:53

I agree with AudioTransmitter7000- there should be more shows like south park, the simpsons and futurama, also the new duck dogers series on cartoon network was surprisingly good. There should be a satellite channel that would show the best flash movies from the net 24/7- with a site like newgrounds where you can submit it to and watch it also from there but the best stuff goes on the air. Btw it would be good if newgrounds did that- it's a big investment but lots of advertisement money to be made. As for me I'm just trying to get a measly forum with paid adds started- so who am I to judge or tell people how to make money.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 12:56:44

At 8/14/05 12:44 PM, YuriytheBest wrote: There should be a satellite channel that would show the best flash movies from the net 24/7- with a site like newgrounds where you can submit it to and watch it also from there but the best stuff goes on the air.

I LOVE THAT IDEA ^_^ THat would be able to get regular people known and the creative.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 13:48:34

Kagome do you acept my apology please? I didn't mean it. Zim made me, its not my fault. please? O:)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 14:06:31

At 8/14/05 12:04 PM, Kakarot360 wrote: Hey I'm sorry if i pissed you off during my last post. I really like Inuyasha, but Zim made me mock it. He is a loser and I hate him now, so will you please forgive me Kagome?

I didn't think you did anything? But sure, ok...O_o

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 14:43:12

At 8/14/05 01:12 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: We don't need anymore stupid shows like South Park.. but less Good Guy/ Bad Guy and it'd be better.

South park stupid? What about all that pokemon/sailor moon stuff- wouldn't you rather have more shows like south park? Not saying we should have 100 south park clone shows- that would be freaky, but some higher quality fighting cartoons with an occasional fart joke would be nice.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 15:23:17

At 8/14/05 02:06 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
At 8/14/05 12:04 PM, Kakarot360 wrote: Hey I'm sorry if i pissed you off during my last post. I really like Inuyasha, but Zim made me mock it. He is a loser and I hate him now, so will you please forgive me Kagome?
I didn't think you did anything? But sure, ok...O_o

I said INUYASHA SUX AND ANIME IS LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but obviously I don't think that (Kakarot360 is a giveaway) Who else here hates Zim?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 15:29:08

Oh and by the way, I can't voice act very good, but I'll be happy to talk about animes with you! ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 15:55:12

Hello.

I'm looking for good voice actors, who can submit work without static....meaning I need Voice Actors with agood microphones.. -_-

Currently I'm in need of about 3 male voice actors who are willing to do the voices of more than one character. Also about 3 female voice actors who are also willing to do more than one voice. If you're interested please get back to me, and I'll tell you more about the movie and the script.

zodiac24k@hotmail.com
metal24k Aim

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 16:04:27

Hey guys i'm looking for voice actors for a sprite movie i'm making.

All I can tell you right now is that it's a Donkey Kong movie.

If you are interested e-mail me at psycosis91@hotmail.com (don't add me, i delete adds on sight)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 16:33:44

Can I join the club as an animator and part writer (with no ideas currently)?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 16:56:10

i need 4 voice actors, 3 female 1 male, the male just needs to do various sounds of agony and pain (its a violent one), 2 females don't need any particular kind of voice, but i need 1 female to sound relatively evil and cruel, all voicing credit for the character goes to the voice actor, i also need the voices ASAP, thx

Gamertag: Medieval Turkey.

I also make signatures - PM what you want, and I'll make it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 17:36:09

i only need 2 female voice actors now, i found somebody who can do the evil voice

Gamertag: Medieval Turkey.

I also make signatures - PM what you want, and I'll make it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 18:43:38

At 8/14/05 11:34 AM, YuriytheBest wrote: Frog's didn't you read the mail I sent you? It said send large files to yuriythebestATyahooDOTcom not hotmail. Anyhow The above request for a new narrator is off for now.

Well no, I guess I missed that part of your emails... but wouldn't it make more sense to email me FROM the address you want me to reply to? Anyways, sorry for the delay/misunderstanding...

Also: MGS For Retards is out finally. I had almost forgotten about this one. Features many of your Favorite VACers, so check it out. This is the 3rd in the series and most of us have been along for all of 'em. I wonder what game will be next...?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 18:46:50

Haha! I knew you were going to ask about that.
The thing is I'm trying to think of a way to spice it up because I keep getting around 3.90 scores. I'm going to think of a way to get it in the 4.00's. So yes It's still being made but it's going to take longer for this particualr episode.

But are you going to evolution!?!? I saw your amature voice acting panel, I'm guessing yes?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 19:19:33

At 8/14/05 03:51 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: I mean, South Park is story. No matter how crappy Pokemon was, at least it had a storyline that did make sense. South Park is purely stupid.

Yes, south park is stupid, cartoons are by definition stupid, and that's a good thing- they help us unwind from the complexities and non-stupidity of modern day life. I know what you mean about story's- south park has a new story at each and every new episode, while pokemon has only one only they switch evil charaters and change the dialogue some.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 20:29:32

At 8/14/05 03:55 PM, 24k wrote: Hello.

I'm looking for good voice actors, who can submit work without static....meaning I need Voice Actors with agood microphones.. -_-

Currently I'm in need of about 3 male voice actors who are willing to do the voices of more than one character. .

zodiac24k@hotmail.com
metal24k Aim

Could you post a few more details? I'd possibly be interested in helping out with this flash.

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 20:32:14

At 8/14/05 04:33 PM, billytheradponi wrote: Can I join the club as an animator and part writer (with no ideas currently)?

I don't know if that'd work since this is just a place where people need voice actors. I'm not sure about what everyone else feels though

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 21:12:54

At 8/14/05 05:36 PM, ikillforfun wrote: i only need 2 female voice actors now, i found somebody who can do the evil voice

Aww I was hoping to do the evil one :P It's okay though, I could do one or both of the others if you still need someone.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-08-14 21:29:17

At 8/14/05 03:23 PM, Kakarot360 wrote: I said INUYASHA SUX AND ANIME IS LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but obviously I don't think that (Kakarot360 is a giveaway) Who else here hates Zim?

Well as long as you agree to act more maturely in the future I'm sure you can stay.

Nice job in MGS for retards, people. It will most likely get front page...hopefully while SWO is still there because 2 front page movies at once (again) would be awesome.