00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

134,599 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-04 17:39:29

At 4/4/05 05:28 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Maybe you should refer him to your submission. ;)

nah... i'll dedicate a new one to the lock/ban nazi mods. someone might appreciate my work after that.
maybe i should create a series of that stuff...

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-04 19:09:50

At 4/4/05 05:39 PM, iamnone wrote: nah... i'll dedicate a new one to the lock/ban nazi mods. someone might appreciate my work after that.

lol You should make it out to him personally. And shit, you're first one isn't even passed judgement yet! :: goes to vote on it ::

maybe i should create a series of that stuff...

Indeed. And less anyoing links to sites in your profile, or an entry just like it to piss everyone the hell off. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-04 19:45:42

SHIZZLE.

This thing's still alive?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-04 19:48:29

At 4/4/05 07:45 PM, kreten wrote: SHIZZLE.

Go away, nobody likes you. >: ( You and all your high level alternate accounts. :*(

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-05 05:55:33

At 4/4/05 11:41 AM, Eldarion wrote: Not again...

And so ends an era. Worry not, it shall always live on in our hearts.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 17:09:07

Retrogade is down again and it seems someone has been futzing around with the error page. http://www.retrogade.com/home.php

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 17:19:20

It's working fine for me now. :/ Maybe it's just you? That or it's fixed now.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 17:24:38

At 4/6/05 05:19 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: It's working fine for me now. :/ Maybe it's just you? That or it's fixed now.

Apparantly it's fixed now. It was just down for a couple of minutes I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 17:28:22

It's been working fine for me, unless i didn't refresh the site during the down time...

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 17:30:31

At 4/6/05 05:24 PM, FrostyBear wrote: Apparantly it's fixed now. It was just down for a couple of minutes I guess.

Lemme find Joshs' photoshop real quick, it's perfect for this situation....AH! Here it is. :D

http://www.retrogade.com/photoshop/view.php?id=1335

XD :D

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 17:55:53

At 4/6/05 05:30 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Lemme find Joshs' photoshop real quick, it's perfect for this situation....AH! Here it is. :D

http://www.retrogade.com/photoshop/view.php?id=1335

It's that pic, that's used for the error.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-06 18:46:36

At 4/4/05 07:09 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: lol You should make it out to him personally. And shit, you're first one isn't even passed judgement yet! :: goes to vote on it ::

make one for him personally? it'll give him way too much attention, which is not something i really want.
the other submission i have actually passed judgment once, but the score wasn't very pleasing so i had reseted it's score. nobody votes on it now (but the score is decent; over 3.00 if i'm not wrong).

Indeed. And less anyoing links to sites in your profile, or an entry just like it to piss everyone the hell off. :)

and risk an account deletion? sounds hot.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-09 23:50:05

Repost from Retrogade.com:

Alright, I've spent a few hours digging around looking at webhosts, and I think I've found a good one: http://www.siteground.com I've read tons and tons of good things about them. I'll be getting the 1GB space/100GB/mo bandwidth package for $60/year. However, I'm going to move the entire site to this host and make the Photoshops live on a separate account. SiteGrounds offers a 10% discount for multiple accounts, so it'll be $108 for two accounts for a year (and they'll give me a free domain name for the PS account).

This will definitely improve our bandwidth situation (I can balance out the two accounts), and our load times should hopefully improve. I'm ordering the accounts now, and they should be ready to go sometime next week. I'll leave our current site running until I'm ready to switch everything over, and I'll leave the current stuff intact in case something goes wrong. I'll make a news post when I plan on bringing down the server, and you can check the Retrogade.com club on Newgrounds for updates once the server is down.

Retrogade will live on!

Oh, and I'm feeling particularly witty, so I'll name the other server progade.com (prograde is the opposite of retrograde )

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 02:01:40

At 4/9/05 11:50 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Retrogade will live on!

Sounds good. Whatever will help the site run smoother and keep it from crashing all the bloody time.

Oh, and I'm feeling particularly witty, so I'll name the other server progade.com (prograde is the opposite of retrograde )

ROFL! lol Yeah, sounds like a good one. :D

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 03:45:09

Okay, the new host was REALLY REALLY fast at getting everything setup. They transferred the settings, database, and files for me. So, I'm taking the site down. The site will be back up as soon as the domain name settings update in the next day or two. YAY!!!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 04:34:02

Repost from Retrogade.com:

WOW!!!!

That was FAST! The guys over at SiteGround moved EVERYTHING over to the new server for me, and it's working flawlessly. To make matters even better, the domain name updated in less than an hour!! Welcome to the new, faster Retrogade!

Soon, I'll be activating the new progade.com server and getting that system set up, so we can avoid chewing through our precious bandwidth on one account. Having multiple accounts will allow us to prevent bandwidth outages and will let me track bandwidth usage more easily.

Oh, and our new host has a referral system. For every person we refer to SiteGround, Retrogade get 3 months of FREE HOSTING. These guys were great in transferring this whole site over, and are very quick at responding. And, as you can see, the whole site is a lot peppier. So, if you want to take a look at what SiteGround has to offer, and to possibly help support Retrogade, use our referrer link: http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?referrerid=13605

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 04:45:39

At 4/10/05 04:34 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Oh, and our new host has a referral system. For every person we refer to SiteGround, Retrogade get 3 months of FREE HOSTING. These guys were great in transferring this whole site over, and are very quick at responding. And, as you can see, the whole site is a lot peppier. So, if you want to take a look at what SiteGround has to offer, and to possibly help support Retrogade, use our referrer link: http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?referrerid=13605

i may just do that im still looking for a second host so maybe ill send 3 months your way cool cool...

Ill check it out now...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 04:56:56

Ha i was talking to Liveperson and they are very friendly im very interested in this plan, SK thanks for informing us on this...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 06:07:22

At 4/10/05 04:34 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: repost from rg.
WOW!!!!

repost from msn:

FUCK!!!

RG wont load for me, and i dont wana miss out on 'one or two' days of my precious e-time... i demand you switch back servers so that i may be a whore on your fine site sir!!!
GR!
>:(

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 06:17:46

At 4/10/05 06:07 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: RG wont load for me, and i dont wana miss out on 'one or two' days of my precious e-time... i demand you switch back servers so that i may be a whore on your fine site sir!!!
GR!
>:(

Calm down you...

This stuff takes time, lets just hope its not more then a day heh...

Anyways i just signed up for 1 account its looking good sofar...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 08:30:34

At 4/10/05 06:17 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Calm down you...

...ok master
:D

This stuff takes time, lets just hope its not more then a day heh...

mm... lets.
still down for me :(

Anyways i just signed up for 1 account its looking good sofar...

what would you use it for? you bringing out a new website? gonna transfer your current ones onto the new account?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 09:02:50

At 4/10/05 08:30 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: what would you use it for? you bringing out a new website? gonna transfer your current ones onto the new account?

no im gonna leave www.ghostmotel.com on the old servers im working something new...

But anyways SK any idea when we will see something?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 09:31:40

I'm scared ;_;

Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.retrogade.com Port 80

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 10:06:28

RG seems to be working fine for me ?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 10:44:33

At 4/10/05 10:06 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: RG seems to be working fine for me ?

Really? It's still giving me that error >:(

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 10:47:53

At 4/10/05 10:44 AM, Eldarion wrote: Really? It's still giving me that error >:(

So your getting errors everywere on the site? or can oyu not get on at all, or is it only on certain pages?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 12:07:41

At 4/10/05 10:47 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 4/10/05 10:44 AM, Eldarion wrote: Really? It's still giving me that error >:(
So your getting errors everywere on the site? or can oyu not get on at all, or is it only on certain pages?

Everything is 404'ed, I can't get into any page on RG. Am I missing something here?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 16:35:28

At 4/10/05 12:07 PM, Eldarion wrote: Everything is 404'ed, I can't get into any page on RG. Am I missing something here?

Haha, SK and his subdomain shenanigans :P

All my bookmarks were old urls, that's why nothing worked. He must have made new subdomains for everything. I can access the site now, but everything looks like this :/

wtf?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 16:39:45

At 4/10/05 04:35 PM, Eldarion wrote: All my bookmarks were old urls, that's why nothing worked. He must have made new subdomains for everything. I can access the site now, but everything looks like this :/

LOL thats very... blue.... well i hope it sorts it self out for your sake.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-04-10 18:16:55

At 4/10/05 04:35 PM, Eldarion wrote:
At 4/10/05 12:07 PM, Eldarion wrote: Everything is 404'ed, I can't get into any page on RG. Am I missing something here?
Haha, SK and his subdomain shenanigans :P

All my bookmarks were old urls, that's why nothing worked. He must have made new subdomains for everything. I can access the site now, but everything looks like this :/

wtf?

Odd. I haven't changed any of the subdomains. It sounds to me like your ISP just hasn't updated their DNS (domain name) stuff yet.