00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShirotsukiSaku just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The -Dez- Factor Club

21,788 Views | 501 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 12:34:09

At 11/4/04 12:28 PM, Batman_killa wrote: sorry for double post but can i see the sexy 1 please

Yes, I want to see whats so god damn sexy about these sigs. Make me want that little digital data that has no real existance outside of the net. Make me find something sexy that isn't even there. EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 12:35:13

At 11/4/04 12:28 PM, Batman_killa wrote: sorry for double post but can i see the sexy 1 please

I can make you one if you want, just tell me if you want anything on it besides a sexy female?

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 12:40:44

At 11/4/04 12:35 PM, Lacie wrote:
I can make you one if you want, just tell me if you want anything on it besides a sexy female?

just my name and a nice backround please

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 13:58:59

At 11/4/04 12:40 PM, Batman_killa wrote:
At 11/4/04 12:35 PM, Lacie wrote:
just my name and a nice backround please

Ok sounds good ill work on it soon or one of the staff members will, and here are the staff members of this sig making / French teaching club.

Lacie
-DEZ-
TheMuntaHunta

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:21:24

Ok we are taking sig requests so if anyone wants one now is the time just make a request for a sexy sig or any kind of sig you want.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:27:01

At 11/4/04 02:21 PM, Lacie wrote: Ok we are taking sig requests so if anyone wants one now is the time just make a request for a sexy sig or any kind of sig you want.

can't you do me a snowy sexy sig? The one you've made is alright... but if you could make it more snowy it would be perfect...

so you got a Staff that make sig and teach french?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:30:44

At 11/4/04 02:27 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: so you got a Staff that make sig and teach french?

Well we are still looking for some french teachers at the moment, but soon very soon, i have some time on my hands so ill start on that snowy sexy sig.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:44:28

Calisse, tabarnak, ostie, sacrament... Arranged in the following sentence: Sacrament de colisse de tabarnak, t'est rien qu'un ostie de chien sale!Its all you really need to know.

I'd make such a kickass teacher.. -Reflects over this-

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:51:34

At 11/4/04 02:44 PM, Ruination wrote: Calisse, tabarnak, ostie, sacrament... Arranged in the following sentence: Sacrament de colisse de tabarnak, t'est rien qu'un ostie de chien sale!Its all you really need to know.

Yay you could be our first teacher, how do I say <I love You> in french?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:52:37

At 11/4/04 02:44 PM, Ruination wrote: Calisse, tabarnak, ostie, sacrament... Arranged in the following sentence: Sacrament de colisse de tabarnak, t'est rien qu'un ostie de chien sale!Its all you really need to know.

LOL indeed what a teacher you are. Pretty funny

At 11/4/04 02:30 PM, Lacie wrote:
Well we are still looking for some french teachers at the moment, but soon very soon, i have some time on my hands so ill start on that snowy sexy sig.

I could maybe give you an hand when you'll need teacher in french... but that's up to you won't push on that.

I just tough for a second... sexy sig... my girlfriend needs a sexy sig! That would represent her.
Her nick name is Bibi193; and I would like you to make her a super sexy sig with a sexy female on it (not nude please) riding a Motor Bike or a sport car! Is that possible?? Please inculde her nick name.

Thanks! *By the way, you got 24hours ^^*

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 14:53:45

At 11/4/04 02:51 PM, Lacie wrote:
how do I say <I love You> in french?

basicly.... <Je t'aimes>

but there is a lot of better ways to say I love you to someone than I luv U ^^

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 15:08:54

At 11/4/04 02:51 PM, Lacie wrote:
Yay you could be our first teacher, how do I say <I love You> in french?

Je t'aime. ( I love you)
Je t'adore.. ( I adore you )
And many MANY more.

Romance languages.. gotta love 'em.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 15:11:52

Ok so you two can drop by anytime and teach us words here and there if you like, like you can teach us a new quote or sentace a day or something and Snowy 24 hours i have ok ...sigh...

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 15:23:51

At 11/4/04 03:11 PM, Lacie wrote: Ok so you two can drop by anytime and teach us words here and there if you like, like you can teach us a new quote or sentace a day or something and Snowy 24 hours i have ok ...sigh...

Sure.....

here's the sentence of the day.

The -Dez- Factor Club is going to do any sig request within 24hours.

<Le -Dez- Factor Club s'engage à faire chaque demande de siganture dans les 24 prochaines heures.>

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:04:50

Here you go nothing great but i gave it a shot enjoy.

The -Dez- Factor Club

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:19:01

At 11/4/04 04:07 PM, FBIpolux wrote: First of all, Dez told me today to school that she didn't wanted a "Dez Factor Club" So guys, stop it. If you want me to teach you french, make the "French Class" and I'll be pleased to learn you this magnificent language. But also, don't listen at thoses dumbasses :

Whatever it is you have up your ass.. take it out, I'm sure it must hurt like hell. Si t'est pas capable de rire... au moins fait pas chier le monde.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:24:27

Wow this club seems very productive, and joining would give me the chance to talk to the coolest person evfar *cough* though I havn't even seen her in here yet, wtf is up with that ? you would think someone would actually show up for thier own appreciation thread.
O well, I would join, but I don't like appreciation threads, and I don't like breaking the rules, so you should just let this thread die before a mod comes and locks it....

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:35:23

At 11/4/04 04:24 PM, wazup190 wrote: something

Wow this club seems very productive,

Calm down.

From what i understand dez my friend wont be joining but thats ok because this is not a fan club, if people read this first page they would see that it has dez in the title but i did that because i liked her name and it was a good idea, this club is for making sexy and regular sigs, and learning some french.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:40:16

At 11/4/04 04:35 PM, Lacie wrote: that because i liked her name and it was a good idea,

I don't. I find it very annoying, but since you want to do shit that way. I'm gonna go make a QuikFox club that talks about Tackle Twill fabric. Because that would make the same amount of sense this does.

this club is for making sexy and regular sigs,

God fuckin dammit! We don't need any other god damn sig making clubs, even ones that do you request in 24 hours because decent sigs take a while sometimes longer than 24 hours. AND the ASM does that.

and learning some french.

Thats why you made the French to English club isn't it? OMFG.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:42:25

Look, my idea was still the best. No one cares about another sig club, or a certain member. Out of all the members of newgrounds no one is going to care about just one. Its not like Dez has changed the world we live in, Its not like Dez has done anything for newgrounds. Oh and with all the clubs on ng, what makes you think anyone would want to join this? I hate to be the one to say it, but this club stinks. And it is breaking rules. There should be one sig club with all the sig makers, and one club devoted to the members you love. This crap sucks ok.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:46:27

At 11/4/04 04:41 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
Ben... c'est pas drole... c'est comme dire a quequ'un qui parle pas français "T'est laid osti!! Mange de la marde pis suce ma queue!" C'est chien pis c'est stupide... En tk... I'm not trying to flame you or anything, just saying that the last comment you said was immature...

Lol.. tu va tu venir me donner la fesse la? :P Arrete de jouer le role de la police morale... t'est au mauvais endroit. No offence intended either man.. not everyone has the same opinion on humor.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:50:24

At 11/4/04 04:42 PM, StarshipTrooper wrote: This crap sucks ok.

Thank you for telling us something that has been said many many times already. You sir, were a source of GREAT information and are an asset to the NG BBS. Please don't ever leave.

Read.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:55:27

Well i may join in the near future if -Dez- does in fact want a club...but i have yet to see her post here..so i guess ill wait..

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:57:30

At 11/4/04 04:40 PM, QuikFox wrote: I don't. I find it very annoying, but since you want to do shit that way. I'm gonna go make a QuikFox club that talks about Tackle Twill fabric. Because that would make the same amount of sense this does.

you're an idiot fox, I love tackle twill fabric, that would make a way better club that this "great" idea of a club *cough*

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 16:58:17

At 11/4/04 04:50 PM, QuikFox wrote: Read.

Yeah but people need a hint more then others.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 17:24:05

At 11/4/04 04:58 PM, StarshipTrooper wrote: Yeah but people need a hint more then others.

Apparently so. I spy right now one of the biggest examples of this.

At 11/4/04 04:57 PM, wazup190 wrote: you're an idiot fox, I love tackle twill fabric, that would make a way better club that this "great" idea of a club *cough*

ROFFLE, I know. And of course we'd have to name it either Wazup190 or QuikFox club because we like that name. We could talk about sewing methods and shit like that in a club whos title has nothing to do with the topic.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 17:29:30

At 11/4/04 05:24 PM, QuikFox wrote: Apparently so. I spy right now one of the biggest examples of this.

Yeah ok then.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 19:12:48

At 11/4/04 04:04 PM, Lacie wrote:
Here you go nothing great but i gave it a shot enjoy.

can't wait for mine...

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 19:13:47

At 11/4/04 04:55 PM, killazz wrote: Well i may join in the near future if -Dez- does in fact want a club...but i have yet to see her post here..so i guess ill wait..

She wont be joining us and that will prove my point that this is not a fan club, I did just use her name because it sounded cool.

So new sigs will be made today for those who have requested them.
===============================================
The -Dez- Factor Club We make your sig faster then any other sig club so request one today ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 19:48:16

ok, batman_killa i tried to make you one, but for some insane reason i couldnt get a pimped out demon :P

anyways, here ya go, if you dont like it, just say so and if you want something changed ill change it :D

The -Dez- Factor Club