00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The -Dez- Factor Club

21,742 Views | 501 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 19:55:20

LOLS!! OMFG!!!
Why hadnt I seen this before? Anyway there is no surprise Il join, dont need to be a genious to know that. And for those of you who want to know where she is... she is grounded :p So there

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-04 21:15:00

i would like the sexiest sig u can make please

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 08:33:09

i already have a sig made by Lacie and i really like it, but i would like to see what some other sigs people can come up with for me, no hurry take your time.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 08:39:29

Lacie i can speak french. If you want i can help do watever your doing with the french speaking thing (i.e teaching,just talking etc.)

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 11:45:56

Infact she might just teach you some french if you ask, also if you like a sexy sig just ask her she is so good at making them, lets find out more about her, so join the DEZ Factor club and unite ^_^

WOW! yet another cultist club!

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 11:57:40

At 11/4/04 07:13 PM, Lacie wrote:
So new sigs will be made today for those who have requested them.
===============================================
The -Dez- Factor Club We make your sig faster then any other sig club so request one today ^_^

I'm looking forward for my 2 request ^^ ;-)

Time is running out! j/k

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 12:03:59

Well, hi everyone, since this seem's to be "my own" club...even if in fact I'm still not part of it *cought* I guess I "have" to join, so here I am!

Okay, I'll take request for hentai-like sigs anytime

FBIpolux was false, I like this club (even if it's my first post in it). I could post on NG before cuz I was, like my baby said before, grounded, beside I was arrested yesterday >:(

n-e way, this French-leaning/sig-making club is a good idea.

Oh, polux was false on another point too, he said that I wasn't really liked on the Bbs. Well, I had only two enemies, Quikfox and Wazup190, but both are no more, I have a kinda "good" relation with them now.

Another point, StarshipTrooper (I love this movie) said that this club was pointless cuz I haven't did .great" things for NG, true, but it seem's like veryone seem's to kinda like my name (I still dunno why :S). So this club isn't in fact "my club", but a club with my name.

About the french Classes I'll be happy to learn to anybody "the language of romance" so u just have to ask ^.^

Well, can I join?

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 12:34:50

so you are dez looking forward to talking with you and geting to know you a littal bit more on the bbs.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 13:22:37

REQUEST LIST
Ok well here is the first ever request list remember when requesting a sig request explain what kind of sig you want we mainly make sexy sigs but will do any request.

Snowy_Beast I want a really sexy sig but with lots of snow.
-------------------
Snowy_Beast
I just tough for a second... sexy sig... my girlfriend needs a sexy sig! That would represent her.
Her nick name is Bibi193; and I would like you to make her a super sexy sig with a sexy female on it (not nude please) riding a Motor Bike or a sport car! Is that possible?? Please inculde her nick name.
-------------------
LegendsUntold
i would like the sexiest sig u can make please
-------------------
shadowlord3
i already have a sig made by Lacie and i really like it, but i would like to see what some other sigs people can come up with for me, no hurry take your time.
-------------------

COMPLETED SIGS
Batman_Killa your sexy sig is on page 2 you have 2 complete for you.

Ok so DEZ is back cool, Remember ask for a sig and any of us will make it we all might make you one so just ask.

CURRENT SIG MAKERS
(If you want to join ask Lacie for a trial)

Lacie
-DEZ-
TheMuntaHunta

The -Dez- Factor Club We make your sig faster then any other sig club so request one today

THE DEZ FACTOR GOAL Complete sig requests within 24 hours of request.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 18:37:46

At 11/5/04 12:34 PM, shadowlord3 wrote: so you are dez looking forward to talking with you and geting to know you a littal bit more on the bbs.

Sure, I'll be happy to know u dear ^.^

At 11/5/04 12:54 PM, FBIpolux wrote:

MS paint... 10 minutes... that's not real sigs... Well, use a thing called p h o t o s h o p.

U know I ain't have photoshop, but I'm really good with paint, so please, STFU with that, bitch.

You said you didn't wanted of "Dez club". You told me that yesterday. And I never lie. LoL... you were arrested?? Wow.. you are a real gangster aren't ya? What you did? Smoked in front of a police officer? Ahahahah!!!

First, do you have a proof that i said that?...no? So i damn won!!!
beside, stop being mean to me dude, I really HATE that, because I know that ur only saying that on internet cuz ur not able to really say it in my face, right in front of meh. Ur seriously pissing me off >:(
If you really wanna know why I got aressted, look in the BFUC, stupid >:(

A new club have been made for the French/English learning. So it is "was a good idea".

Do I care? NO, will I continue to "teach" here...YEAH >:(

You are the false one. *SHITS!* There's 615,000 users on Newgrounds....

FUCk you! >:(
I know taht I've not even talked to 1% of NG, but you didn't too, so STFU >:(

You haven't did anything great for Newgrounds.

I'm seriously piss off now, bitch >:(

Look the other thread.

I'm gonna kill you >:(

Well, can I join?
Uhh

OKay là shui juste carrément, crissement, tabarnakement tanné de tes ptits commentaires à la con, TA YEULE CRISS, tu me fais chier, mèle toi de tes affaires, j'fais ske j'veux, t pas mon boss, c rienqu'arrivé une fois ou tu avais le "contrôle" sur moi, pis crois moi, j'te jure ke ca arrivera plus jamais >:( Kess tu veux criss! hein? Kess tu veux, pk tu joue les MR I AM SUPERIOR ak moi? HUH!?! Tu me fais chier, j'te jure ke si tu t'excuse pas bientôt, j'te tue :(

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 19:08:31

At 11/5/04 06:37 PM, -Dez- wrote: At 11/5/04 12:34 PM, shadowlord3 wrote
You haven't did anything great for Newgrounds.
I'm seriously piss off now, bitch >:(

Well, he is right you know.
Music by -Dez-:
- none -
Flash by -Dez-:
- none -
And you have less than 1,000 posts. You simply didn't do shit for NG, and I bet that over 99% of NG hasn't even heard of you before. Its pretty dumb to get mad at someone for stating the obvious.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 19:09:23

At 11/5/04 07:00 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
LOL!!! C'est tout ce qui a à dire. A part peut-être : Ohh... you don't like my new humor? I took example on Lacie!! Now I'm funny aren't I? Well, I was kiddin, and you did seem to have took care about it so now you "yell" at me... :(

>:(

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-05 19:35:04

...for somereason i am at a loss of words (<----- besides the ones im typing OF COURSE) to describe how utterly pointless it iss to have "appreciation threads"

~Sorry for any inconvenences i may have cause in the above message~

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 09:27:23

At 11/5/04 01:22 PM, Lacie wrote: Snowy_Beast I want a really sexy sig but with lots of snow.
-------------------

Sorry so late Here is one with extra snow enjoy.

CURRENT SIG MAKERS
(If you want to join ask Lacie for a trial)

Lacie
-DEZ-
TheMuntaHunta

The -Dez- Factor Club We make your sig faster then any other sig club so request one today

THE DEZ FACTOR GOAL Complete sig requests within 24 hours of request.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 09:28:48

Darn forgot the sig i hate that here it is ^_^

The -Dez- Factor Club

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 09:40:48

At 11/6/04 09:28 AM, Lacie wrote: Darn forgot the sig i hate that here it is ^_^

The text is a little off-putting, perhaps something a little darker?

Just another one of my mindless thoughts.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 09:43:04

Okay, i requess a sexy sig with Trish stratus in, or stacey keibler.....PLEASE.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 09:53:34

Sorry for the late response I thought people would've been smart and let this thread die...O well.

At 11/4/04 05:24 PM, QuikFox wrote: ROFFLE, I know. And of course we'd have to name it either Wazup190 or QuikFox club because we like that name.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of "QuikFox and wazup190 are the greatest people on the BBS evfar and know one can compete" what do you think ?

We could talk about sewing methods and shit like that in a club whos title has nothing to do with the topic.

Of coarse man, havn't you heard ? being completly indirect is cool now. Like this club for instance, "The Dez Factor club" I think it is completly obvious that it is a sig making thread.....in an indirect way of coarse *cough*

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 09:59:48

I will get to some more sigs tonight.

Its just so cold in my house for anything to happen.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 10:01:20

At 11/6/04 09:59 AM, Lacie wrote: I will get to some more sigs tonight.

Kewlios, cant wait.....

Its not hard to turn the heating on.....but.

--Lain--

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 10:46:48

At 11/6/04 09:53 AM, wazup190 wrote: Of coarse man, havn't you heard ? being completly indirect is cool now. Like this club for instance, "The Dez Factor club" I think it is completly obvious that it is a sig making thread.....in an indirect way of coarse *cough*

Well yeah. Thats uber cool. It apparently is also cool to ignore people who are brining up valid points about something. Because that just reeks of awesomeness. I also love how this club says they'll get any sig done within 24 hours, and so far, I've seen several that haven't been done by that deadline. Not to mention the whole concept of a new sig making club isn't needed.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 10:49:37

At 11/6/04 09:28 AM, Lacie wrote: Darn forgot the sig i hate that here it is ^_^

bad news, FBIpolux already have this hentailike sig :

The -Dez- Factor Club

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 10:53:55

At 11/6/04 10:49 AM, -Dez- wrote:
bad news, FBIpolux already have this hentailike sig :

LOL Silly that sig is for FBI, the one i made was with snow and and slightly different LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 10:55:53

At 11/6/04 10:46 AM, QuikFox wrote: Well yeah. Thats uber cool.

Damn stright.

It apparently is also cool to ignore people who are bringing up valid points about something.

hey man, that is the way of the future, try to keep up on the news here man ;)

Because that just reeks of awesomeness.

Duh, if it wasn't, then these losers wouldn't be doing it.....I mean, these cool people wouldn't be doing it.

I also love how this club says they'll get any sig done within 24 hours, and so far, I've seen several that haven't been done by that deadline.

hey man thier not blacks photography.

Not to mention the whole concept of a new sig making club isn't needed.

So ? Lacie says we need it, and that's final....rofl

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 11:08:32

At 11/6/04 09:59 AM, Lacie wrote: I will get to some more sigs tonight.

cool ^.^

Damn it, no, I mean MY house is cold, not ur's I'm in quebec remember? So I guess it's colder, it's so fucking cold!

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 11:11:05

At 11/6/04 10:55 AM, wazup190 wrote: hey man thier not blacks photography.

LMFAO. Dude. You know that made you seem like quite the racist little fucker. And to be honest, I didn't understand what you were trying to say with this post.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 11:22:56

At 11/6/04 11:11 AM, QuikFox wrote: LMFAO. Dude. You know that made you seem like quite the racist little fucker. And to be honest, I didn't understand what you were trying to say with this post.

umm dude, I am so not racist, I live in Toronto. what I said was a joke, there is a photograph thing here in Toronto and there is always commecials on TV and they say "it is thier goal to get it done in under an hour" and Lacie is saying it is her goal to get them done in under 24hrs. so I said (since she isn't getting them done) that they are not black's photography so they can't get it done blah blah blah wtf is the point of explaining it ?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 11:53:01

At 11/6/04 11:22 AM, wazup190 wrote: umm dude, I am so not racist, I live in Toronto. what I said was a joke,

Yeah, I know you're not, but I was just saying that is what some people who might not know you as good as me will think.

explaining it ?

LMAO. Well dude, how am I supposed to know that? I don't live in Toronto and if that dude advertises in ND and people actually go to him for business, they both have problems.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 11:57:21

At 11/6/04 11:53 AM, QuikFox wrote: Yeah, I know you're not, but I was just saying that is what some people who might not know you as good as me will think.

Meh what these "cool" people in this topic think of me really has an impact on my life, I'm glad you cleared it up for them ;)

LMAO. Well dude, how am I supposed to know that?

I dunno, google ?

I don't live in Toronto and if that dude advertises in ND and people actually go to him for business, they both have problems.

Dude it isn't one single business. It is a multi-chain store, there are lots of them in Toronto. Maybe people wouldn't like black's in ND cause they don't like...ummm...blacks ? lol

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-06 12:02:17

OMFG, this non-officially-sig-making-chit-chat club, as turned into a private forum between Wazup190 and Quickfox O.O

Lolz

BBS Signature