00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tkknox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

461,224 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 15:53:03

At 6/20/08 03:45 PM, Vincoid wrote:
At 6/20/08 03:10 PM, Groundass wrote: So the question I have is real simple, based on the information in paragraph two, does this mean she might still like me?
Your story is pretty self-sufficient, I mean, it's so obvious. And the way you said it, the question should be: "HOW MUCH is she into me?", not IF. That or she's a psycho killer, you pick one ;)

I would go by this too, however I also wrote that she doesn't look at me everytime she sees me. Sometimes when we are in a hallway (No, not just us two, when it is filled) she will just walk by without taking any knowledge to me. This happens a lot, like one month she may look at me a little or not at all. Then the next month she might stare at me a lot. (Okay maybe not in months, but you know what I mean).

I mean, if we are in a hall way with about 20- 30 people in it (Average is 80), the chances are that she will definitely look at me. But if we are in the average-amount hallway, the chances slim down a bit.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 15:55:53

I mean, if we are in a hall way with about 20- 30 people in it (Average is 80), the chances are that she will definitely look at me. But if we are in the average-amount hallway, the chances slim down a bit.

mabye she dosnt want anyone to find out that she likes you.

im such a zombie noob :3, i would like to thank MuffDiver102 and plus i need to put the name somwhere for another sig in the future

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:03:09

At 6/20/08 03:55 PM, Arcbound22 wrote:

I don't think people could tell if she is looking at me.

I seriously doubt she would have a problem with letting people know she likes me (If). I mean, she had one of my friends tell me she liked me.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:05:38

At 6/20/08 04:03 PM, Groundass wrote:

I seriously doubt she would have a problem with letting people know she likes me (If). I mean, she had one of my friends tell me she liked me.

and this was when? if thats so then idk why she dosnt look at you with about 80 people in a hallway, but like i said in my earlyer post, seems to be a good way to go. if you dont want to then go for it, ask her out.

im such a zombie noob :3, i would like to thank MuffDiver102 and plus i need to put the name somwhere for another sig in the future

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:12:51

At 6/20/08 04:05 PM, Arcbound22 wrote:
At 6/20/08 04:03 PM, Groundass wrote:

and this was when? if thats so then idk why she dosnt look at you with about 80 people in a hallway, but like i said in my earlyer post, seems to be a good way to go. if you dont want to then go for it, ask her out.

It was when I found out when she first liked me, as I stated, I really didn't care. Don't get me wrong, she still looks at me when there are more people in the hallway, sometimes she looks at me a lot per month, sometimes not quite as much. She even still looks at me (SOMETIMES) when talking to a friend.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:20:49

i think that if they keep looking at you then ya. but to be sure i suggest you interact with her, see if she laughs alot when you make a joke, or like she seems really intrested in your storys ors somthing. she if she starts getting nervous when you come up and talk to her, messing with fingers,blushing,loss of words.

then like i said if your not entirely sure then interact with her. otherwise if you have feelings for her go for it. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:23:56

At 6/20/08 04:12 PM, Groundass wrote: It was when I found out when she first liked me, as I stated, I really didn't care. Don't get me wrong, she still looks at me when there are more people in the hallway, sometimes she looks at me a lot per month, sometimes not quite as much. She even still looks at me (SOMETIMES) when talking to a friend.

If you are looking for our reassurence, you have got it!

The only way to find out for sure is to talk to her. I'm sure you can do that alone, just be yourself, but confident etc at the same time...

In this case, just act like you did when you knew she liked you. This will ve you a safe ground to come across as someone she likes, and it will be a lot easier/smoother.

Perhaps ask if she really liked you and then move that on to your current feelings if you think it went well enough..

Really though, I can only offer you encouragement to find out for yourself, I cannot offer the perfect advice as I dont know her and I'm not perfect.. But seriously, just go for it, what you have to lose is nothing compared to what you could gain.

Good luck!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:42:22

Hey guys!

I thought I could get some guys opinions. Well here it goes!

My name is Alyx, well recently I met this great guy named Gordon. I have been together with him for a long time, but he never really interacts with me. I like him a lot, and he does do a lot of stuff for me. (Example: Opening doors for me) But it seems like he doesn't have no feelings for me. I am always excited when I see him, and my father likes him a bit too. Well just a few days ago, I decided to try and date him. I brought my dog along because it seems to like Gordon a bit. Well I approached him and hugged him but it seems like he wasn't nervous at all! He didn't say anything. So a few hours pass and we decide to go on a train to get across town

Through the whole train ride he doesn't say anything! It was an awkward trip, I am really worried. I make jokes, he doesn't laugh. I try to start conversations, he doesn't comply. I even tried asking one of his friends (and also one of mine) who is Barney about what Gordon likes in girls. He didn't know though.

But can anyone help me?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:48:55

At 6/20/08 04:42 PM, Vancegirl wrote: But can anyone help me?

Sounds like he's just being a jack ass, seen?
If he isn't making it look like he's into you, then make it look like you're not interested in him. Maybe it'll be like a counter example thing, and then he'll start trying to get with you. I don't know.

BTW, did you guys miss me? Doubt it. =]

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:52:02

At 6/20/08 04:48 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
If he isn't making it look like he's into you, then make it look like you're not interested in him. Maybe it'll be like a counter example thing, and then he'll start trying to get with you. I don't know.

ya i have to agree, anyone acting like this is a ass, and he dosnt seem like a very good guy. there are many people out there that you'll meet and they'll act better. but may i ask, what is it you like about him?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 16:53:08

yeah... Its quite strange... Are you sure he is not nervous? Maybe it could be some sort external factor, like he was sad before the date because of something unrelated.

Actually I did! It's been a while! How have you been?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 17:00:54

Well I tried doing that and it just brings the communication between us down even further. This guy is like a robot! I never once saw him smile, cry, etc. I am still attracted to him, he did save my life once and he is always there for me. Sometimes I try to get comfort from him because my mother died a long time ago, but he really doesn't react much.

yeah... Its quite strange... Are you sure he is not nervous? Maybe it could be some sort external factor, like he was sad before the date because of something unrelated.

No, I am positive he isn't nervous. He is like this with most people. He is also in the military, he is highly trained and he did fight in a recent war. Maybe that has some effect on this whole ordeal?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 17:06:18

At 6/20/08 05:00 PM, Vancegirl wrote: Well I tried doing that and it just brings the communication between us down even further. This guy is like a robot! I never once saw him smile, cry, etc. I am still attracted to him, he did save my life once and he is always there for me. Sometimes I try to get comfort from him because my mother died a long time ago, but he really doesn't react much.

Sounds like this is just who is is then... If you like him, stick with him though and he should slowly start becoming more open to you.

No, I am positive he isn't nervous. He is like this with most people. He is also in the military, he is highly trained and he did fight in a recent war. Maybe that has some effect on this whole ordeal?

Sounds like it could have done. A war can be a very disturbing place and can have a massive effect over people often leaving them slightly shaken by the experience. This might not be why though. If e is in the military, he must be quite confident.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 18:35:38

At 6/20/08 04:53 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 6/20/08 04:48 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: BTW, did you guys miss me? Doubt it. =]
Actually I did! It's been a while! How have you been?

I've been trying to get by. Pretty much mind set on the Air Force. I'm single still. Been 4 months. I have stories to tell you soon.

At 6/20/08 05:00 PM, Vancegirl wrote: Well I tried doing that and it just brings the communication between us down even further. This guy is like a robot! I never once saw him smile, cry, etc. I am still attracted to him, he did save my life once and he is always there for me. Sometimes I try to get comfort from him because my mother died a long time ago, but he really doesn't react much.

Meh. People come and people go. That's one of those things I've learned in the past 4 months. All the hard way, too. I'm warning you, cha'. I still think he sounds like a prick, but I guess we like what we like...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 22:05:31

At 6/20/08 02:11 AM, Vincoid wrote:
At 6/19/08 08:33 PM, Winned wrote:
Fixed, and no, if you focus on the eyes, they won't notice. I mean, you can see a lot through your peripheral vision, but they only notice what you focus on.

Thanks, I was pretty sure of that I just wanted some support I guess.

Another question, how do you break a silence like sometimes I'm just sitting on the couch and I usually use the same phrases in attempt to break the silence like 'Do anything special today' or 'Got any plans for the weekend' or something like that. Any ideas on other things to start some conversation? I'm pretty good once I get into a conversation but starting a conversation that can keep going is a but more difficult.

I need Monet, to buy DeGas to make my Van Gogh. I tried to Hale a cab but my Whistler didn't Turner 'round.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 22:20:24

Another question, how do you break a silence like sometimes I'm just sitting on the couch and I usually use the same phrases in attempt to break the silence like 'Do anything special today' or 'Got any plans for the weekend' or something like that. Any ideas on other things to start some conversation? I'm pretty good once I get into a conversation but starting a conversation that can keep going is a but more difficult.

may i suggest gossip, not the nicest thing but it works. or mabye questions which could lead to conversation.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-20 23:11:31

Sit down for this one, well, i had both my hands blown of in the gulf war several years back. So one day i was just watching some t.v. with my girlfriend, i believe something with Bob Barker was on, anyways, and my cock started to itch like a fuckin' hooker's twat on Christmas day! so i was like "hey woman! my cock itches, SCRATCH IT!" Needless to say she slapped me, probably because she thought i was asking for a hand job. Well i wasn't asking for a hand job! So i beat her ass four ways to Sunday, those nubs can do some damage let me tell you.

..but yeah anyways, i need advise on how to be more inconspicuous about cock scratchery and/or getting a hand job.. because i mean i cant do it i have no god dam hands...

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 01:29:27

Tonight was a complete disaster for me.

I took your advice and was open with my girlfriend about my fast ejaculating. I was embarrassed, but she says she honestly doesn't care. She says she loves me and this doesn't matter. And I believe I did the right thing in being open. She never dated, or even kissed a guy before, so she doesn't have me to compare anything to.

Well, we were finally going to move to the nest level and have her put her hand down my pants as soon as I got a hard-on. I decided it was best that we take it in baby steps because i am generally a very shy, introverted and reserved person. We would continue later down the line. Anyway, we started making out, and tried to get me an erection. But it never came. I got her shirt off, she kissed my neck, and still nothing. I mean, is it nerves? I will admit I was shaking I was so nervous about her putting her hand down my pants.

Then, after a half hour of getting nothing, I just got frustrated as hell, and just got off her and started crying. I don't even know why I feel so bad about this. I was finally ready to move on, and couldn't because of physical reasons. Of course she felt bad and blamed herself for it, and I made sure I told her it wasn't her, and that I am genuinely turned on by her (which is the truth).

I drove her home, and the entire trip she kept telling me that I shouldn't feel inadequate or stupid because she doesn't care. But the fact of the matter is, I can't help but feel that way.

Why is it so easy for everyone else to just have a girl give him head? Why is it so difficult for me?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 01:43:12

At 6/21/08 01:29 AM, TheBlackDahliaMurder wrote: Tonight was a complete disaster for me.

I took your advice and was open with my girlfriend about my fast ejaculating. I was embarrassed, but she says she honestly doesn't care. She says she loves me and this doesn't matter. And I believe I did the right thing in being open. She never dated, or even kissed a guy before, so she doesn't have me to compare anything to.

Well, we were finally going to move to the nest level and have her put her hand down my pants as soon as I got a hard-on. I decided it was best that we take it in baby steps because i am generally a very shy, introverted and reserved person. We would continue later down the line. Anyway, we started making out, and tried to get me an erection. But it never came. I got her shirt off, she kissed my neck, and still nothing. I mean, is it nerves? I will admit I was shaking I was so nervous about her putting her hand down my pants.

Then, after a half hour of getting nothing, I just got frustrated as hell, and just got off her and started crying. I don't even know why I feel so bad about this. I was finally ready to move on, and couldn't because of physical reasons. Of course she felt bad and blamed herself for it, and I made sure I told her it wasn't her, and that I am genuinely turned on by her (which is the truth).

I drove her home, and the entire trip she kept telling me that I shouldn't feel inadequate or stupid because she doesn't care. But the fact of the matter is, I can't help but feel that way.

Why is it so easy for everyone else to just have a girl give him head? Why is it so difficult for me?

mabye your one of those guys that it takes alot to get a head. mabye asking her to take her shirt off would do it. unless your to shy of course. mabye testing will work, ok find a sexy girl on the computer with all her clothes on. then in a bra. nothing still? then boobs, and if still nothing the virgina.still nothing, then a video on sex err ya. but unless you just want to find out what turns you on. your pretty lucky cause every time i start making out i start getting a boner and im afraid they would feel it and ya.

but hey as long as your comfortable with my idea, might work.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 09:22:01

Yeah, i posted this in a thread, but people said do it the relationship crew thread.
So here i am.

Heres the story:
I log onto msn, expecting to chat to my friends. Suddenly, the girl that i want to go out with logs on.

We chat, you know, the rest. I start flirting. Everything seems fine. Then she's about to log off. She says "If you're going to ask me out, the answer's no" Before i manage to type a response, she starts talking in caps "SO LEAVE ME ALONE COZ I HATE YOU". I feel like i've been punched in the stomach. I desperatley try and type some sort of response that'll calm her down, but i fail. "SO GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" she logs off. I start to feel water in my eyes and a tear rolls down my cheek

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 10:57:47

@Groundass: She doesn't have to be looking at you all the time to like you. Maybe she's too aware of it sometimes and is afraid other people will judge her on it. Or she might get aware of it and thinks she's coming off as easy and backs off a bit.

@Vancegirl: I'd go see a doctor and check if this guy isn't brain dead. I do not agree with all the guys who say that he is an ass, after all, how can I judge him on just this information? I'd rather think of someone as an ass when he's out to insult girls and to hurt them or use them, not when he's incapable of showing emotions or lacks any social skill.
You might want to reconsider hanging out with him, not because he's an asshole or something like that, but because I think it's going to be very difficult to try and change him into a talkative guy, especially if it has anything to do with his military background.

@B-L: Where were you man, how's it going?

@Winned: I'd drop the 'plans for the weekend' one since it's too much of a 'let's see if you have time to hook up with me' question. I'd say you need to learn to have peace with silence and relax. Don't freak out when it happens.
Another thing you could do is flick her on the arm. And if she asks why you did it, say because she's too silent, or if she does it back, tell her not to flick you and do it back to her.
Something fun I like to do is keep up a score thing. Sometime during a conversation I might say she just earned a certain amount of points, then I make up rewards for those points and let her try and earn points. It's very fun, plus you can lower her points when she gets silent so she'll need to talk because she wants those points.

@Cayyb: You're sixteen, how do you expect us to fall for your spamming? And in case you have some kind of robotic hands that allow you to type but prevent you from scratching your nuts, try a less aggressive approach. Simple ask it.

@TheBlackDahliaMurder: I'm guessing it's just nerves. You're making such a big deal out of it and that's exactly what's preventing you from getting any. Also, I highly doubt it's a physical problem, especially at your age.
I suggest that instead of her giving you head first, do some stuff to her first. It should relax you more. And if you're making her orgasm and you still don't have an erection, then it might be time to think of a physical problem :P

@daniel123297: Wow, that's a tough one bro. Was she talking normally before that? Because if she was, maybe this was some absurd test to see how you're dealing with it. In any case, I can't really tell you what to do about it since I would need to have a lot more info, but the most important thing to do now is to keep your cool. Don't start freaking out about it, it's not the end of the world and it won't ever be. Remember this; it's only a big deal if you see it as such. And if you believe that it is, then so will others, and they'll judge you on it, especially this girl. So just relax and keep on living.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 21:31:03

At 6/21/08 10:57 AM, Vincoid wrote: @Groundass: She doesn't have to be looking at you all the time to like you. Maybe she's too aware of it sometimes and is afraid other people will judge her on it. Or she might get aware of it and thinks she's coming off as easy and backs off a bit.

Oh I forget to include this in my first post.

About two years ago, we were talking and she winded up very close to me (This was when I officially knew she still liked me). It was a bit awkward for me at least, not sure about her. Anyways throughout moments of the day, I have been getting that same decent awkward feeling. I have reason to believe she got a similar feeling because from that point on she looked at me a lot more, till this day to be exact.

I met her 3 years ago, she didn't look at me that much then, then though it was confirmed she liked me during at year. But two years ago, after that moment, she looked at me a lot. Now to this day she looks at me a lot, not as much as she did two years ago, but definitely A LOT more then 3 years ago (Or at least I think).

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 23:10:12

My marriage is bombing. 5 months ago someone broke into our house and nearly killed my wife Marle and when she got out from the hospital she asked then nearly BEGGED me to buy a gun of some sort as a type of security in the house, but I just can't but a gun, or any weapon for that matter due to an incident from when I was a little girl, 5 to be precise, the incident led to Van's (My brother) death (And me to become a lesbian). Any advice on what to do here, also buying a weapon IS NOT AN OPTION. (Huggels my teddy bear Ichigo, who protects me)

Blades of the Daemonium, Fall and strike my foe, DEATH BLADES. Hm. Oh Mighty Heavens, grant me thine aid to smite my foe, I'm faster than light, DASH AND SLASH.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 23:29:03

At 6/21/08 11:10 PM, Mystearica wrote: My marriage is bombing. 5 months ago someone broke into our house and nearly killed my wife Marle and when she got out from the hospital she asked then nearly BEGGED me to buy a gun of some sort as a type of security in the house, but I just can't but a gun, or any weapon for that matter due to an incident from when I was a little girl, 5 to be precise, the incident led to Van's (My brother) death (And me to become a lesbian). Any advice on what to do here, also buying a weapon IS NOT AN OPTION. (Huggels my teddy bear Ichigo, who protects me)

mabye a laser security system, the trip lasers placed at all the exits, also a alarm that goes off loud and calls the police.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-21 23:42:14

At 6/21/08 10:57 AM, Vincoid wrote:

@Winned:

Thanks a lot for the response, I see what you mean with the 'weekend thing' but today she was at a party I was at today and we were all just hanging out since it was a pretty lame party. Anyway, I asked her if she was doing anything tomorrow much like the weekend thing (this was before I read your post) and she said no so tomorrow she's going to come over my house and later some other friends are going to come over since they have work and crap.

Anyway, for the time we'll be together I might try the flick thing but I'm pretty sure I'll try the points thing since I've done things similar to that. I have to admit, I don't mind flirting so much but when I do it around other friends I become rather embarrassed.

Thanks for the response, I'll probably post how it goes tomorrow night.

I need Monet, to buy DeGas to make my Van Gogh. I tried to Hale a cab but my Whistler didn't Turner 'round.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-22 03:28:18

At 6/21/08 10:57 AM, Vincoid wrote: @B-L: Where were you man, how's it going?

I've been in school. I'm pretty much trying to fight this law suit on my ass for punching my step dad. I think I'm gonna get away with just a fine, woot. I've been trying to just enjoy my summer. I know some of you probably don't condone this, but I try to smoke a lot of weed before I end up going to jail from the court. I still like Ember, but I don't talk to her, so I don't really pay attention. I'm just kinda trying to stay single. Maybe something will come my way soon. Also, I'm now volunteering at the local hospital and I started working out. Might wrestle at school.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-22 05:06:59

@Groundass: Wait a sec here. I might've missed it, but are you asking all of this because you like her and want to see if you've got a shot, or are you just asking? Cause you know what, if you like her, just go and talk to her. A girl doesn't have to like you initially. Hell, I've been with girls who hated me when I first started talking to them :P

@Mystearica: Hmmm, situations like this are always hard, but since a gun is no option to you, have you considered any other kind of weapon? First of all you could consider, like Arc said, a security system which goes of and alarms the police, but you could also have some kind of weapon.
For instance, a baseball bat or pepperspray? I would recommend that last one, it's very very effective (I've tried it on myself once :P).

Another thing you could do is follow some martial art classes. It's really the best way to defend yourself without using weapons, plus it can be very effective.

@Winned: Yeah, group dynamics are a bit different. What I like to do when in groups, wether that's approaching a group I don't know or people I do know, is communicate to everyone that I'm not a threat to anyone in the group.
You see, a lot of the times when you approach a group, there will be a girl who's number you might want. But instead of focussing on her right away, you ignore her a bit and make fun of her (in a non insulting way). This way you won't trigger a protective feeling inside the rest of the group while building attraction with your target.

So you can do the same thing in groups of friends. It's a different kind of flirting, but it build masses of attraction while not 'alerting' any of her or your friends.

Also, it's very attractive if you're not afraid of getting what you want or doing what you want in front of others. Don't give a shit about what others think of you and you're instantly one step closer to being an attractive man.

@B-L: Damn man, I hope everything will work out for you. Glad to hear you're doing okay though, especially with the volunteering and work-out. Good luck man.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-22 15:17:24

At 6/22/08 05:06 AM, Vincoid wrote: @B-L: Damn man, I hope everything will work out for you. Glad to hear you're doing okay though, especially with the volunteering and work-out. Good luck man.

Well, I've learned to just accept the way things are. If I go to jail, I'll do my time and try to come out with a clean slate, you know? If I don't go to jail and I have to pay a fine, I'll have to do some work or something, so I can pay my dad the money back. But yeah, I wanna wrestle when I go back to school, so I'm gonna work out and do Tai-chi and shit. The volunteering is just to help waste my time so I can't do drugs all the time, seen?
But anyways, I'm here to give advice, for now. I don't think I'm gonna worry about girls at all this year. I need to focus on my school work.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-22 15:52:36

At 6/22/08 05:06 AM, Vincoid wrote: @Groundass: Wait a sec here. I might've missed it, but are you asking all of this because you like her and want to see if you've got a shot, or are you just asking?

I am more of just asking.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-06-22 16:04:58

At 6/22/08 03:17 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 6/22/08 05:06 AM, Vincoid wrote: @B-L: Damn man, I hope everything will work out for you. Glad to hear you're doing okay though, especially with the volunteering and work-out. Good luck man.
Well, I've learned to just accept the way things are. If I go to jail, I'll do my time and try to come out with a clean slate, you know? If I don't go to jail and I have to pay a fine, I'll have to do some work or something, so I can pay my dad the money back. But yeah, I wanna wrestle when I go back to school, so I'm gonna work out and do Tai-chi and shit. The volunteering is just to help waste my time so I can't do drugs all the time, seen?
But anyways, I'm here to give advice, for now. I don't think I'm gonna worry about girls at all this year. I need to focus on my school work.

That's great man. Sure, the possibility of going to jail isn't that great, nor are the drugs, but you've changed so much since the first time we talked here, I think your life will become so much better soon.
It's also great to see you're focussing on some stuff you want to do in the future, though I do want to give you on piece of advice: look at things more positively.
You've improved that a lot since the last times I think, but your post still projects a bit of negativity. Look at all of these things more of a chance to better your life and to enjoy life more.

Anyway, good luck with all of that, I hope things work out allright, especially that last thing ;)

BBS Signature