00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,001,850 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:04:19

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DELAYED AGAIN!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:04:47

Awesome stage. Looks better than a lot of the other ones as of this moment. For me at least

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:04:48

Distant Planet

Now thats a goodass stage right there! Good graphics and it looks fun.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:08:21

At 1/15/08 02:04 AM, Ryno91461 wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DELAYED AGAIN!
sorry for double post, but didn't notice

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! Didn't they say there was no more delays? I think Japan gets it January 31st. argh!
>={

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:11:27

What Am I Gonna Do Next Month...i was planning on playing Brawl Till I Needed A Padded Room But Now What!....i need a hug

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:24:41

First They Confuse Me By Adding Olimar...Now They Make Me Sad By Delaying It... NINTENDO! STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!!!!!!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 02:34:32

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? THEY CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS!!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! FIRST THEY DELAY IT UNTIL FEB, NOW THEY'RE MAKING US WAIT ANOTHER MONTH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Eeh, Pikmin stage. Never cared for game, so don't care for stage.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 03:11:00

I really don't mind the delay itself, I just hate the fact that I put up with the amount of hype/speculation/bullshit surrounding the game for an extra month. Not to mention the spoilers that will flood the net once the Japanese release date comes.

Hell, there's even a rumor flying around that the game has been leaked to some torrent somewhere.

I hate this so much.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 04:23:04

This right here just made my night.

Seriously, it made me forget all about the delay.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 07:01:10

This is kinda random, but...I'd hate to be Ike in this pic...

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 09:27:22

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! How am I going to wait till March 9??? DAMMIT!

I had a signature once, but it bit me and ran away.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 11:26:00

if its been delayed till march 9th when will us guys get it in the uk

Hello.

I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 11:46:54

At 1/15/08 11:26 AM, waffelboy27 wrote: if its been delayed till march 9th when will us guys get it in the uk

I can say around really late to never. Europe won't get the game till next year though...

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 12:44:10

Wow... Big N give from one hand, and take from the other...

"Look, here is an awesome stage with awesome graphics, but oh , the game is delayed so you will have to wait another month to play on this awesome stage"

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 12:52:26

So its delayed once again, doesn't seem like too many people are happy with that, but don't you think its best to get all the bugs out and make sure the game will be good instead of getting it and then having to wait for a new version to come out because there was some damn bug in it that screwed things up?

To me, its just a game. Theres no reason to stress so much over it. Hell, I play WoW now and even if I die or don't get the best items, I could care less because of the simple fact that its a GAME. Its not real life, its not something that even matters in the long run and the entire point of games is to have fun, not to cause stress.

Just see the good in delaying a game, don't see it as the end of the world.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 13:01:23

At 1/15/08 12:52 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: So its delayed once again, doesn't seem like too many people are happy with that, but don't you think its best to get all the bugs out and make sure the game will be good instead of getting it and then having to wait for a new version to come out because there was some damn bug in it that screwed things up?

To me, its just a game. Theres no reason to stress so much over it. Hell, I play WoW now and even if I die or don't get the best items, I could care less because of the simple fact that its a GAME. Its not real life, its not something that even matters in the long run and the entire point of games is to have fun, not to cause stress.

you've got a point there some people take it too far when a game is delayed but still I was pretty angry because if it's delayed in america us guy's in the uk will have to wait even longer we dont even have a release date

Hello.

I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 13:19:37

At 1/15/08 12:52 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: So its delayed once again, doesn't seem like too many people are happy with that, but don't you think its best to get all the bugs out and make sure the game will be good instead of getting it and then having to wait for a new version to come out because there was some damn bug in it that screwed things up?

Wow. Didn't know you could be so optimistic Lotus :D What happened to you? Stroke with death? Instant Millionare? Cream and Sugar overload? Or are you just a nice guy?

REMEMBER EVERYONE! STILL POST POSITIONS IN MY BLOG IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE STORY!!!!!

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 14:19:28

The delay is necessary, they know what they're doing, we don't want an incomplete product on our hands. But it still hurts =(

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 15:00:12

Another Delay. In any case it is a nuisance, but it is a necessary one. I find it wierd that it was delayed 7 days in Japan, but it was delayed for a month for the US, that makes me wonder what is Nintendo thinking?
Whatever, no matter how angry you guys get or how much Ryno, Rocker and StickReaper mindlessly spams with no breaks in text and all caps posting, we have to deal, you never know, they may move it up soon.
This game better be the most badassest fucking game in the world that puts the top 3 greatest game all comparable to Barney and Friends. I must say, beyond all logic, I am irritated as well.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 15:14:43

At 1/15/08 12:44 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Wow... Big N give from one hand, and take from the other...

"Look, here is an awesome stage with awesome graphics, but oh , the game is delayed so you will have to wait another month to play on this awesome stage"

Not to mention they were to wimpy to post it in another update, but put it in the very top where 5% of the people who go to the site daily will actually notice it.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 15:17:29

Well FUCK. FUUUUUUCK. Now it's 53 days until Brawl. Nintendo is trying my patience. Shamelessly delaying it 28 days is not something I like. I WANT NAO. Hell, from what I understand, Japan's getting it the 31st! NAWT PHAIR, I say.

At 1/15/08 04:23 AM, Sparkpro wrote: This right here just made my night.
Seriously, it made me forget all about the delay.

I found that not the slightest bit amusing. I wanted to punch the kid badly.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 16:12:56

More delay means more awesomeness !

IMO they can delay it as much as they want as much as they add stuff and fix bugs...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 16:20:18

At 1/15/08 03:17 PM, AlexJS wrote: NAWT PHAIR, I say.

I never expected you to rant like that Alex.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 16:24:48

All I have to say is :...(

WTF! The game is already finished! What could possibly be the reson to delay it another month?! Ehh... I'm sure there is a reason but this is reeeeeeeally dissapointing. And what sucks is everything worked out perfectly for once... I could get all the info I needed on the 24th, then leave on my trip to Dominican Republic on the 27th, then come back on the 4th with there being 6 days left untill Brawl actually comes out. Now I'm going to be gone on the 31st when it comes out in Japan, so either I have to wait, which I don't think I could do, or find a computer somewhere. Then I come back and I still have to wait a month. As if missing LOST on the 31st wasn't bad enough. :(

And what's worse is that I don't even really care about Pikmin so this is a shitty update to cover up the delay!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 16:31:22

I understand delaying the release to make the game better, but why the hell does Japan get a week delay and we get a month? That means I have to stay away from spoilers more often.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 16:37:34

*sigh* Pushed again, but im cool with it. I mean the longer it takes, the better the game really. January and December flew by its not too long till March. Hey lotus.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 17:47:26

I has my mind set on that game. My patience is near thin. Well I keep on playing Melee until something good happens. Oh Fugde!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 17:50:33

At 1/15/08 05:47 PM, Wiihead wrote: I has my mind set on that game. My patience is near thin. Well I keep on playing Melee until something good happens. Oh Fugde!

Well at least they added a new stage, the Pikmin stage.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 17:57:53

At 1/15/08 04:20 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 1/15/08 03:17 PM, AlexJS wrote: NAWT PHAIR, I say.
I never expected you to rant like that Alex.

Can ya blame me?

But still, more time to fix and add things, I suppose.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 18:00:08

why does japan only get delayed 7 days and us a fucking month?

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature