00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

290,752 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 15:37:20

At 2/27/05 03:34 PM, 1 wrote: I love it, thank you.
^_^

Thanks and your welcome ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 19:56:51

Jesus....where are all the members? Seems like everytime we get some new members, they post a couple sigs and disappear. Same problem the SSM had....get the notoriety and rest.....
If you are the best, you need to show it from time to time! Don't get the label as being one of the best and stop making sigs....you need to show why you were picked in the first place....

Thanks to all the members who are keeping this place going!!

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 20:15:11

At 2/27/05 07:56 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: Thanks to all the members who are keeping this place going!!

I almost do that. I hate myself. I should show up more.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 20:19:10

At 2/27/05 07:45 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote: You didn't specify what type background you wanted, so I just threw this one together...

Juggernaut thats awsome. Thx so much man!

- Sig provided by ME of the NGSM

- If you try to stay high, your bound to stay low. -

- If I make you a sig, please credit me here -

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 20:27:55

At 2/27/05 08:15 PM, -Punk- wrote: I almost do that. I hate myself. I should show up more.

not at all....you are here more than most! Good job!

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 20:49:09

At 2/27/05 07:56 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: Jesus....where are all the members?

Juggernaut pwned me.
/fires self from the corporation.

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 20:53:32

At 2/27/05 08:49 PM, Chromius wrote: Juggernaut pwned me.

Thats an incredibly hot sig. Good shit man :)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 20:55:02

At 2/27/05 08:49 PM, Chromius wrote: Juggernaut pwned me.

hehe...yeah...I pwned you!!

/does not accept resignation from Chromius

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 21:55:53

At 2/27/05 08:53 PM, -Emo wrote:
Thats an incredibly hot sig. Good shit man :)

:)

Shortly after, Juggernaut wrote:
hehe...yeah...I pwned you!!
/does not accept resignation from Chromius

Damn.
/returns to cubicle and gets back to work on typewriter.
Would you at least consider a dental plan in that case?

"Dental plan"
"Lisa needs braces."
"Dental plan"
"Lisa needs braces"

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 22:46:28

At 2/27/05 09:55 PM, Chromius wrote: "Dental plan"
"Lisa needs braces."
"Dental plan"
"Lisa needs braces"

If we give up our dental plan. I'll have to pay for Lisas braces.

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 22:48:06

And another colour in case you dont like the whole pinky-ness.

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-27 22:57:27

At 2/27/05 08:27 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: not at all....you are here more than most! Good job!

Sorry for the triple post but I had to say thanks. Thanks Juggs, your ummm... a cool dude, :D lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-28 16:23:46

At 2/27/05 09:55 PM, Chromius wrote: Damn.
/returns to cubicle and gets back to work on typewriter.
Would you at least consider a dental plan in that case?

"Dental plan"
"Lisa needs braces."
"Dental plan"
"Lisa needs braces"

The Dental plan is now in place....

but you have to pay 99.9%

;)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-28 18:09:34

I know I still have a couple of days to wait before it gets to the point to where it has "passed me", but I just wanted to ask if I was on good terms with everone and if I'll still be getting a sig. I <3 you guys and I'm sure to wear the sig often, but remember, variety is the spice of life ;)

~Hopeful~

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-28 18:37:27

Can someone make me a sig with " The_REDCOW " and " spokesman for the human race " and of course " redcow.8m.com " . You can use your imagination here. Maybe put a red cow in the background. I don't care.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-28 20:58:13

At 2/27/05 12:00 PM, -Punk- wrote: Green Toad. Heres the pic, hope it's what you wanted.

thank you man. I love it. It's most excellent.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-02-28 21:19:04

Hey -deleted- eher and requesting a kick-ass sig. I would like my sig to have a kind blackish-dark green fading from the center background. A border with the combination of bionics and also ice. then my name in the middle in green lettering. With a flashing/fading 01001 in the bakcground. that moves appears around the blckish-green part of the sig. (( the 01001 is somthing optional, please only do if up to the challenge ))

Thankyou to the person who makes it.

-deleted-

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 00:10:29

Shut up dimwit.

No this place isn't dying. I'm pretty flat out with work and another project, and a little shitty that we have a few inactive siggers, but this club isn't dying. Think next time before you say something stupid.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 00:28:39

At 3/1/05 12:06 AM, Rokuro wrote: a bunch of x's

Spammer. What the hell was that all about?

You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 02:23:47

Hey all me again, umm I know I can't ask to join cause you look for people then ask them and everything...so i just wanted to know when the next trial would be so I could try and join that way:P

Thanks as always DP and the rest of Insignia

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 02:26:48

At 3/1/05 12:10 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Shut up dimwit.

No this place isn't dying. I'm pretty flat out with work and another project, and a little shitty that we have a few inactive siggers, but this club isn't dying. Think next time before you say something stupid.

Hey I'm not sure if you already answered this but, in the sig you made me is the backround an actual object? Or did you just invent it yourself?

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 02:40:31

Oh, don't worry about that spam post. I took care of it.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 05:47:08

At 2/28/05 06:09 PM, Seizure_Dog wrote: I know I still have a couple of days to wait before it gets to the point to where it has "passed me", but I just wanted to ask if I was on good terms with everone and if I'll still be getting a sig. I <3 you guys and I'm sure to wear the sig often, but remember, variety is the spice of life ;)

~Hopeful~

Don't worry, I remember you from past sigs. You are definately on good terms and will get a sig.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 09:07:50

Hello everyone associated with the I.S.M...............

Its been a long time since i have requested a sig besides the one i requested before........i usually let you wonderful artists decide whats best and put your creativity to work.................if you do have any ideas please be sure to pass them along in your work. If there is no ideas present i was wondering if there could be one created with Strider on it from Marvel Vs. Capcom series.............

If anyone has a better idea you can create something that would better suit.......

Thank You..........

BTW has anyone spoken to War_Machine or Lawless?.........
Or anyone of the original sig makers..............btw hows the leader of the A.S.M.?

(Its been a long time..............)

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 09:38:53

At 3/1/05 09:07 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:

..............btw hows the leader of the A.S.M.?
hes around from time to tome
hes making flash now as far as i can see
check his profile

that it has old friend that it has

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 10:05:20

At 3/1/05 09:38 AM, HellboundNinja wrote: hes around from time to tome
hes making flash now as far as i can see
check his profile
that it has old friend that it has

Hey there Hellbound! whats poppin i remember you and your every increasing style of sigs, hows life treatin you..........i think i will check him out and see how he's holding up............Anyone heard from War_Machine?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 10:14:03

Its been a long time since i have requested a sig besides the one i requested before........i usually let you wonderful artists decide whats best and put your creativity to work.................if you do have any ideas please be sure to pass them along in your work. If there is no ideas present i was wondering if there could be one created with Strider on it from Marvel Vs. Capcom series.............

I went with the creativity :)

Sorry, im a little rusty, only just got my program back....

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 11:38:20

At 3/1/05 09:07 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: Hello everyone associated with the I.S.M...............

If anyone has a better idea you can create something that would better suit.......

Thank You..........

BTW has anyone spoken to War_Machine or Lawless?.........
Or anyone of the original sig makers..............btw hows the leader of the A.S.M.?

Myself aswell. When old faces pop into the ISM I try to take the time to stop by.
Welll... SSM is gone, I'm sure you are aware of that. War_Machine stops by on occasion, he was actually an active sigger in here for a while, but has disapeared again. I have not seen lawless since,well, forever.

We have got a bunch of original members in here. Check through the recent pages, I am sure you will run into some familiar names. I wanted to fill your request, except someone else took it. Oh well. :'(

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 11:43:53

We have got a bunch of original members in here. Check through the recent pages, I am sure you will run into some familiar names. I wanted to fill your request, except someone else took it. Oh well. :'(

Dont let me stop you, Noir.

Go ahead and make him a sig. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-03-01 12:18:53

/iron oxide
>: (

Insignia Sig Makers