00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

292,542 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 14:35:00

At 1/24/05 02:30 PM, OverLordGodFather wrote: hey Ism, can i join?

If you would read 2 posts up you would see the answer.

Go to the ASM, they have a free entry. Make sigs there. Become good, and then you will be put threw a trial and maybe you will join.

Disclaimer:

no guarantee included

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 14:48:05

K..

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 15:32:35

Ok I need a new sig. I'm out of ideas so you can be creative on this. The only thing I can say to help is British armed forces or elite guard. Not a thin sig.
Good luck with that lay out you will need it.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 15:42:17

just testing a sig. Press ctrl+a (highlight it to see) , thats if it works anyway.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 15:56:32

so like this ???

well i dont really like the color to much purple make it red (different shades) that would be nice and the font for the name and that nice iether. maybe if you used more intonations of colors it would make it better and the contrast is to startling.

P.S. if u cant be f***ed to do this dont bother i apriciat the time u spend but if it aint in ur nature to be critised then dont bother!
thx a million any how!!!!

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 15:58:05

Can i get one like the on i have now with same/similar font and the same text ( Im Not a Secret Agent )

with a guy that looks totaly like a secret agent (but make sures its a cartoon guy not a real person)

Teh rest = up to you..

ohyeah and can i have a 1px by 1px black border..

SCOTLAND FOREVER! | Click my sig for my YouTube page! | XBOX > PS3!

CLICK for my 1st COD4 Montage.

CLICK for my 2nd COD4 Montage.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 15:59:11

At 1/24/05 03:32 PM, -Dusk-XI wrote: Ok I need a new sig. I'm out of ideas so you can be creative on this. The only thing I can say to help is British armed forces or elite guard. Not a thin sig.
Good luck with that lay out you will need it.

K. Check back shortly.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 16:01:30

At 1/24/05 03:59 PM, -Noir wrote: K. Check back shortly.

Hold the sig for a bit the name changing goes on. Soon it should be sorted.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 17:08:12

At 1/24/05 09:02 AM, -SquiD wrote: so the memberlist will be posted today? And i'll look at the list and see if there are any request's Kirk hasnt already taken >: (

I've only done one request, and that was the halo one >:(

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 17:30:37

At 1/23/05 05:10 AM, mr-silv3r wrote: stuff

add me to MSN dude, oni.newgrounds@gmail.com or oni_ng@hotmail.com

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 17:37:49

I would like a new sig or a smaller version of the one I got eariler. no rush. thank you.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 18:17:50

At 1/24/05 04:01 PM, DuskHeart-XI wrote:
At 1/24/05 03:59 PM, -Noir wrote: K. Check back shortly.
Hold the sig for a bit the name changing goes on. Soon it should be sorted.

Can't get much more Britsh than this. :P

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 18:36:49

Can someone make me a sig with this picture and other cool punk shit.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 18:40:43

Thanks Kirkus, it looks great...

Ima go put it on now.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 18:51:46

UPDATED REQUEST LIST

little_alec - page 163
could somebody make me a sig with a picture of the three nadsats from clockwork orange on it and my name (little alec)?

boloneyman - page 167
When the you guys have time can you make me a sig with all black backround and have the font from the title for that new movie Boogyman, but have it say boloneyman.

tape-leg9 - page 168
Ok scratch my last request cuz dp forgot to write it down ( I am happy for that) I need a sig with a picture of billy joe armstrong (or sumtin like that) from green day on one side and the Anarchy symbole on the other side with a yellow outline for my name (sort of like my first sig) and a black backround. I want the text for my name in the san andreas(sp) font

gameingexpert - page 173
need a 200x200 crew pic with ninjas(fire ninjas) and i want the name on it FIRE NINJAS and like a shine or afteraffect and it should have some tipe of flames thax

Greeknoob - page 175
can i have a sig?
uh i dunno what to ask for how about uh
something greek
have uh 2 greek girls running after another girl with a dildo in thier hands raping her or something i dunno
just make me something kewl plz
thank you in advance
Not another one.... KIRK!!!

speedy1234 - page 175
Hey can i get my sig animated so it looks like the guys hair os going side to side becuz of wind or something

XXXMATTXXX - page 176
I'll make an official request for my profile pic instead of buggin DP on msn.
All i want is one that matches the sig ya made me without my name in it and i want it the right size for my profile.
I got it

Master_Inuyasha - page 176
I would like to request a sig.
Casltevania : Symphony of the night. I would like this to be the theme please.
I would like a .gif of Alucard in it, and with a picture of him in it too. Dark and all night like, with maybe something like a moon effect. Draculas castle in the background maybe. And I would like the text to just say ' Alucard ' in it please.

mrbizzy - page 176
can some one make me a sig please simular to the one i have already i would like it to havew my name mrbizzy on it and a picture or something evil or scary if you could please.

Ghetto_Penguin - page 177
What up guys, been a quick minute. Anyways, I have a request, I'm in need a sig but in new deminsions as it isn't for our beloved Newgrounds. I need a sig that fits 427x73 pixels. As far as whats it in I would love to have it be with some waves come'n to the beach and maybe the sun in it somewhere. Perhaps a redish/yellow tint to it as well. Let me know if it can be done. Thanks in advance guys.

Myst_Williams - page 177
A request for DP.
Got it.

mason_master - page 177
This is a request for juggernaunt, can you make me a sig which any background which my name and in the corner put a character like you did in mondar's but make it a dancing key instead of a question mark.... Please and Thank You

ontarget - page 178
Could I have a sig like modars but skinny.

crashphreak - page 178
request for -Juggernaut-
can you make me a kick ass nu gamma omega sig

Blond_Temptations - page 178
As i am disguising as a girl , i will need a bbs sig pic to match me , someone make one quick.
OMG that's proof i'm not really a girl, well actually i never said i was a girl lol

Sharagoneal - page 178
umm hi. i'm newish and i dont have a sig, i was wondering if u could make 1 for me. i figured u guys would be the right people 2 cum 2.
if u can. could u make it with a camo background and a pic of momochi zabuza (naruto anime) please. umm so yeah let me know if u can.

Tai_Nite - page 179
I have a request for a Siggy, and um take you time. ^_^
What I'd like would be a siggy with one of the following characters. Priss From: Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Major Motoko Kusanagi From: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, or Lain From: Serial Experiments Lain.
For the background be creative, yet I want it cyber punkish, please.
As for the text style, I would like either Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, or Serial Experiments Lain.
As for what I want writen on it. I want: Cyber Punk Girl, or Cyber Punk Tai Nite

Parralax - page 179
Could someone please make me and animated sig of a guy doing a windmill to headspin and then back to a windmill or just a guy dancing and my name with a dark background thanks in advance. (I would make this my self but my animation skills are non-existant)

BurdyNG - page 179
Can i get one like the on i have now with same/similar font and the same text ( Im Not a Secret Agent )
with a guy that looks totaly like a secret agent (but make sures its a cartoon guy not a real person)
Teh rest = up to you..
ohyeah and can i have a 1px by 1px black border..

happytreefriend89 - page 179
I would like a new sig or a smaller version of the one I got eariler. no rush. thank you.

Dookie_ - page 179

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 18:54:11

At 1/24/05 06:51 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: UPDATED REQUEST LIST
little_alec - page 163
could somebody make me a sig with a picture of the three nadsats from clockwork orange on it and my name (little alec)?

Can't find the pictures anywhere.

boloneyman - page 167
When the you guys have time can you make me a sig with all black backround and have the font from the title for that new movie Boogyman, but have it say boloneyman.

Can't find the font anywhere.

tape-leg9 - page 168
Ok scratch my last request cuz dp forgot to write it down ( I am happy for that) I need a sig with a picture of billy joe armstrong (or sumtin like that) from green day on one side and the Anarchy symbole on the other side with a yellow outline for my name (sort of like my first sig) and a black backround. I want the text for my name in the san andreas(sp) font

MY BAD! This one has already been done.

I'll start on some of the others now. XXXMATTXXX, yours is first.

New members list posted in an hour or so.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 19:06:09

Greeknoob - page 175
can i have a sig?
uh i dunno what to ask for how about uh
something greek
have uh 2 greek girls running after another girl with a dildo in thier hands raping her or something i dunno
just make me something kewl plz
thank you in advance
Not another one.... KIRK!!!

LOL! I don't think so.

Sharagoneal - page 178
umm hi. i'm newish and i dont have a sig, i was wondering if u could make 1 for me. i figured u guys would be the right people 2 cum 2.
if u can. could u make it with a camo background and a pic of momochi zabuza (naruto anime) please. umm so yeah let me know if u can.

You got it, check back in a little while

Dookie_ - page 179

I got you covered dude, check back later.

I've got these requests, they should all be done in a little while.cheers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 19:06:15

Master_Inuyasha - page 176

You can take me off of the list DP, -Juggernaut- said he'd do mine last night.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 19:17:46

XXXMATTXXX - page 176
I'll make an official request for my profile pic instead of buggin DP on msn.
All i want is one that matches the sig ya made me without my name in it and i want it the right size for my profile.

Matt, sorry it took so long bro. Had to find that pic. LOL. Anyways, hope it's what you were after.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 19:28:46

At 1/23/05 05:33 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: To Drunken Penguin

Myst> Thank you for the kind words. I didn't put yours on the request list because it was such a long request. I'm working on yours now. It will be done in the next few days. I don't want to rush it.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE

Just noticed Myst's current sig. There is a plan to beat the most registered users online at 3pm EST Saturday. The record was set in October last year. Can I ask everyone who can possibly make it to be online at exactly 3pm on Saturday. Let's all be a part of the moment.

On a secondary note, just finishing tallying the votes for the trial and also the members cut. It will be posted soon.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 19:33:09

At 1/24/05 07:17 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote:
XXXMATTXXX - page 176

Sorry for the triple guys.

*Update*

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 19:43:46

Could I ask for a really bright and not happy but like glimmery and shiny sig and with like an angel and the on one side and on the other half all dark black red and evil with a devil or satan then in the middle have -xXx- in white with a purple blueish aura and a black center? Thanks

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:08:19

Sharagoneal

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:09:24

Snowy> Keep missing you on MSN. LOL. Temporarily gave up on the dark depressing snow thing and went for the random happy hidden snow creature thing instead. I'll keep trying to hit that request for you, but here's a temp one in the meantime. Unless you wanted it that way. LOL

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:23:44

At 1/24/05 07:28 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote:
At 1/23/05 05:33 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: To Drunken Penguin
Myst> Thank you for the kind words. I didn't put yours on the request list because it was such a long request. I'm working on yours now. It will be done in the next few days. I don't want to rush it.

Ya, no problem. I talk too much, thats why it is so long.
Oh, and don;t worry about when you get it to me, this week i will be using the sig you see now anyway.

Just noticed Myst's current sig. There is a plan to beat the most registered users online at 3pm EST Saturday. The record was set in October last year. Can I ask everyone who can possibly make it to be online at exactly 3pm on Saturday. Let's all be a part of the moment.

Oh man, you rock. ^_^
Your the best sig maker i know, and you are officially the coolest guy i know. Thanks for posting that in your thread, i really appreciate it.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:42:37

At 1/24/05 12:24 PM, happytreefriend89 wrote: my new sig was too big! I need a smaller one, please.

my bad

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:47:46

At 1/24/05 08:23 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Oh man, you rock. ^_^
Your the best sig maker i know, and you are officially the coolest guy i know. Thanks for posting that in your thread, i really appreciate it.

Jump on MSN if you can.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:52:06

Heres a pretty random sig for Br4d. I just wanted to try something other than grunge madness.

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:54:18

At 1/24/05 08:47 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Jump on MSN if you can.

Do you know my MSN? lol... It isn't the email i use for NG.
Tell me yours and i will add you.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-24 20:55:39

At 1/24/05 08:54 PM, Myst_Williams wrote:
At 1/24/05 08:47 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Jump on MSN if you can.
Do you know my MSN? lol... It isn't the email i use for NG.
Tell me yours and i will add you.

LOL... tricky. Ok...

insigniasigs@hotmail.com