00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

292,353 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 14:55:56

At 1/23/05 12:09 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: another boring weekend...damn

mine wasnt much better, friends came over with weed, smoked, 1 left, other stayed and we played halo 2 all day.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 14:57:48

What up guys, been a quick minute. Anyways, I have a request, I'm in need a sig but in new deminsions as it isn't for our beloved Newgrounds. I need a sig that fits 427x73 pixels. As far as whats it in I would love to have it be with some waves come'n to the beach and maybe the sun in it somewhere. Perhaps a redish/yellow tint to it as well. Let me know if it can be done. Thanks in advance guys.

What up?

Gamertag: DrunkenPenguin1

Twitter: @DrewToTheU

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 14:58:23

At 1/23/05 02:49 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: hmmmm, i wonder when i am going to recieve mine.....

make it yourself. we're lazy fucks, right?

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 15:15:13

At 1/23/05 02:49 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: hmmmm, i wonder when i am going to recieve mine.....

How many people have said your not getting one i lost count

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 15:21:57

At 1/22/05 07:14 PM, XXXMATTXXX wrote: I'll make an official request for my profile pic instead of buggin DP on msn.
All i want is one that matches the sig ya made me without my name in it and i want it the right size for my profile.

if its not to much work could you do a whole skull instead of just the eyesockets for the pp?

k thanx dude.

well since you guys seem to be getting a little stir crazy you could do mine and save dp the trouble.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 15:22:49

yeah then everyone steals my idea as a way to insult me. way to be original idiots.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 16:24:28

At 1/23/05 02:07 PM, MattAC wrote: Can some one make me an animation style sig that has a black background with the San Andreas logo and my name. The animation will be the words: Some think its a game, but I take it seriously. Then it goes to the logo and my name.

Can some one do my sig, please? Thats all I ask.

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 16:51:43

At 1/23/05 03:22 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: i'm gay

we won't judge you

thanks for coming out.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:31:05

Hello could you make me a sig with haldir in it (form LOTR) and a map of middle earth in the background and my name in LOTR text if you can thanks

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:33:20

To Drunken Penguin

Now, let me say first. There is no rush, do everyone else first and whatever. Because i am asking of alot here to some extent.

Here is what i want (remember no rush):

The sig you already made me, i like how it dark and mysterious... kind even cool. Like ice. I want one with the same feel, but with dark shades of red, more of a fiery look, but still brining out that mysterious look. Basically what i am asking for is for a similar feel, but just a different color. The only things i deffiently want in there is "K. Myst Williams" somewhere, but not to big, the same size as what i already got. Basically, other then that, just have fun. I don't care if the images in it can be made out or anything, just make it look cool like you always do. ^_^

I want it because, i want to switch back and forth between the blue and red. Not all the time, once every few months. However, I don't want anybody else making it and I plan on re-using my blue one in a couple months. I just love it so much. : )

Anway, i will be checking in whenever... but don't bother rrushing, i love the one i got. It is not like a desperatly need it.

Thanks again man. Your my fav sig maker.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:46:21

This is a request for juggernaunt, can you make me a sig which any background which my name and in the corner put a character like you did in mondar's but make it a dancing key instead of a question mark.... Please and Thank You

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:49:00

At 1/23/05 05:31 PM, LordSkeletor wrote: Hello could you make me a sig with haldir in it (form LOTR) and a map of middle earth in the background and my name in LOTR text if you can thanks

I can provide you with everything except for your desired font. Unless you can link me to a site I can download it, I' too lazy to google it.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:49:38

At 1/23/05 02:55 PM, RadioLosSantos wrote: mine wasnt much better, friends came over with weed, smoked, 1 left, other stayed and we played halo 2 all day.

Playing halo 2 while stoned, that must be fun lol. But alas, I must play it without the pot. Maybe you can add me to your friends list or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:51:38

At 1/23/05 03:22 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: yeah then everyone steals my idea as a way to insult me. way to be original idiots.

Why are you even here? Do you enjoy being ridiculed and ignored? Man why do you want make to make your NG life and miserable and your real one? Just shut your trap and accept the fact your getting nothing from here. Go ask the FSM and they can give you a sig that will match your shitty attitude. Thank you and have a nice day >: (

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 17:52:24

At 1/23/05 05:46 PM, mason_master wrote: This is a request for juggernaunt, can you make me a sig which any background which my name and in the corner put a character like you did in mondar's but make it a dancing key instead of a question mark.... Please and Thank You

If anyone can give me a quality sig thats ok, i just liked juggernaunt work on mondar's sig... so, whoever gets to it first

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 18:24:40

At 1/23/05 05:31 PM, LordSkeletor wrote: Hello could you make me a sig with haldir in it (form LOTR) and a map of middle earth in the background and my name in LOTR text if you can thanks

i hope i got the right guy.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 18:27:30

To Drunkenpenguin. I read your post in my thread and i'm trull sorry for posting in your thread and trying to get some of your customers for me. Well... lets face it, i can't compete with you, your too good, popular, and have more experience. I hope i can still request sigs from here and if not i understand. Well i wish you luck with your thread.

-SMC

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 19:08:35

At 1/23/05 05:46 PM, mason_master wrote: This is a request for juggernaunt, can you make me a sig which any background which my name and in the corner put a character like you did in mondar's but make it a dancing key instead of a question mark.... Please and Thank You

I can do it, but I haven't been able to find any dancing key gifs....if you have one, post it and I'll get you fixed up

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 19:23:02

At 9/19/04 10:46 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: In order to become a member of Insignia, you must request a trial, similar to the ESM...

Err, i might as well try to join, I dunno if your guys' policies have changed at all, but i am assuming its basically the same thing, so what do i have to do for this 'trial?'

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 19:34:08

At 1/23/05 04:51 PM, RadioLosSantos wrote:
At 1/23/05 03:22 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: i'm gay
we won't judge you

we wont judge you? hah! if i really was, you'd tear me apart. this club blows.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 19:35:44

At 1/23/05 07:34 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: this club blows.

LoL funny. Last time I checked, you came here. Now go drink some liquid plumber you annoying pest.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 19:38:17

At 1/23/05 07:35 PM, -SquiD wrote:
LoL funny. Last time I checked, you came here. Now go drink some liquid plumber you annoying pest.

mmmmmmmmmm...Liquid plumber...

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 19:53:15

At 1/23/05 12:12 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I would like to request a sig.
Casltevania : Symphony of the night. I would like this to be the theme please.
I would like a .gif of Alucard in it, and with a picture of him in it too. Dark and all night like, with maybe something like a moon effect. Draculas castle in the background maybe. And I would like the text to just say ' Alucard ' in it please.

Oh. Sorry to pester you guys like this, but if you could use one of these pictures of Alucard in my sig, that would be great.

And I'm terribly sorry that I couldn't find an Alucard sprite, I've only got Death from the game. But I hope those pics help. Lemme know if there is anything you need from me and what not.

And sorry for pestering you guys, I know you all have other clients to attend.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:00:49

ok..that link took me to a page with many pix....this is the one I chose...it this isn't the one, save it and post it here...

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:17:32

i came here because i saw you only had 100+ pages so i figured you werent as busy. i came here to try and have it done quicker. i thought there would be less demand here.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:28:39

At 1/23/05 08:17 PM, cheesebizkit wrote:
i came here because i saw you only had 100+ pages so i figured you werent as busy. i came here to try and have it done quicker. i thought there would be less demand here.

oi dickcheesebizkit fuck of allready you are just spaming the thread.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:29:59

i dont know if im good enough but can i join?

Insignia Sig Makers

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:33:24

At 1/23/05 08:00 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: ok..that link took me to a page with many pix....this is the one I chose...it this isn't the one, save it and post it here...

Yea, that one is good. Thanks -Juggernaut-.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:35:02

At 1/23/05 08:29 PM, corupthamster1 wrote: i dont know if im good enough but can i join?

The way it works is you do sig requests in the ASM.
We watch that thread for possible new members, and will give tryouts accordingly.
Keep practicing your skills there, and we might see you here in the future!

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-23 20:36:47

At 1/23/05 08:33 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Yea, that one is good. Thanks -Juggernaut-.

alright then, check back tomorrow night and I'll see if I can get it done by then....gotta work tomorrow!