00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

scopsilk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

292,448 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 09:29:12

hey DP, just thought id say that Scruffystu is pretty damn good, me and him were on msn for a bit and he made me this

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 09:41:33

i'm not acting as secretive as you think. some people know what the meaning of the name is, like sdg and axe, and just in case you're wondering, axe knew about the meaning before he changed it. i didn't make it up after using it.
i'd tell you the meaning too, but you probably don't wanna hear that kind of stuff.

quikfox and i didn't try to ignite anything at the asm, we were just talking to each other on the forums, you know, like people do, usually, on forums. if you're talking about that thing of us waiting for you to come and post, then in case you didn't notice then, i'll say it now: </SARCASM>.
i'm not gonna taint this thread out of some respect i have to dp and some others here. i have no business here, normally, but i will post if you say some sort of shit like you just did.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 11:29:37

At 11/28/04 09:41 AM, -Apocalypse- wrote:
i'd tell you the meaning too, but you probably don't wanna hear that kind of stuff.

Who's jumping to conclusions now? Ya damn hypocrite. What rationality do you have behind calling something like that? What's that? None? Zero? Yeah, that's what I thought.

quikfox and i didn't try to ignite anything at the asm, we were just talking to each other on the forums, you know, like people do, usually, on forums.

Yeah, blatantly talking smack to each other about bertuzzi and myself. I'm not sure if talking smack about others is like, usually, what other people do. If you're going to even TRY to deny the fact that you were talking smack, you might as well be declaring yourself as the most ignorant fuck in the world.

"Hell, they are hardly on RG when they aren't bitching at people"
"yeah, i noticed that as well. they usually come to rg to tell someone he sucks or just submit one of their stuff to the portal, stay for a couple of days, then leave"

Yeah, go ahead and make it appear like Bertuzzi and myself are always the ones who are initiating flame wars when you and Quik are the ladies who are gossiping about us in a public ASM thread, just begging to instigate some sort of fight.

i'm not gonna taint this thread out of some respect i have to dp and some others here. i have no business here, normally, but i will post if you say some sort of shit like you just did.

If you keep posting, you're only tainting it more. You're not on the member list for a reason - plain and simple, your illogical posts which FAIL at all argument aren't wanted in here. So if you've got something to say, come straight out of the closet and say it - stop dragging things on by being ambiguous.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 11:43:11

At 11/28/04 06:40 AM, Burdy wrote:

Here U Go ;D

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 13:26:47

At 11/27/04 06:02 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: Think I got it all.

That's perfect. Thanks. May you be showered with cookies and other miscellaneous snacks. I had to open it in photoshop and export it again (it was 1kb over the size limit), but it didn't loose any quality. <3

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 13:31:00

At 11/28/04 12:27 PM, The_Cons wrote: can i get a sig with a cool bg and the fight club soap bar in front with scan lines over it, unless it can be animated then please have static than the pic switchin on and off. then have my name please. thanks

I think 2 people already filled that request a few pages back, including Tkum if my memory serves me right.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 13:47:55

At 11/28/04 02:19 AM, darwin7 wrote: Can I get a 7 11 sig please? That place rocks.

Here you go!

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 13:49:15

Hahaha
....and the normal changings...

Insignia Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 14:20:06

Whats the big deal? Would you cry even more if I switched my alts name to "Chronius?" Just my alt. And I ripped it off of iamnone with his permission.

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 14:26:38

At 11/28/04 09:23 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote: strange....it shows ok for me. I tried it again, let me know if this works.

Damn that looks fuckin awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 14:42:12

At 11/28/04 02:20 PM, Acid-Rain wrote: Whats the big deal? Would you cry even more if I switched my alts name to "Chronius?" Just my alt. And I ripped it off of iamnone with his permission.

There isn't a big deal. All I said was that you and Apoc are both idiots. If anything, Apoc was the one who was blowing it out of proportion by trying to validate his reason for making such a corny ripoff.

How can either of you comment though? Sit in my seat for a day and have all and any of your new ideas ripped off and beaten to death by a bunch of uncreative little brats - then come and talk to me.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 14:46:34

Its kinda funny that some people get their requests on the same page they asked for them and some people get them after, lets say, 13 pages after their request? *cough* lol... kidding guys, keep up the good work...

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 14:56:41

At 11/28/04 02:42 PM, Chromius wrote: message

okay then, no need to flame any more. so are we done?

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 15:03:05

At 11/28/04 06:40 AM, Burdy wrote: i want a yellow and black one with the name OMFGBURDY on it

please and thanks

NOE ):<

you got 4 different ones made in the ASM

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 16:00:16

At 11/28/04 09:23 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 11/28/04 02:17 AM, JoicFox wrote: damn, I hate to tell you, but it's not a jpeg or gif so I can't use it.
strange....it shows ok for me. I tried it again, let me know if this works.

I figured out the problem, evry imige I ty to get of off internet automaticly becomes a bmp...I hate my roommate

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 16:01:14

At 11/28/04 02:56 PM, Acid-Rain wrote:
At 11/28/04 02:42 PM, Chromius wrote: message
okay then, no need to flame any more. so are we done?

I fucking hope so. Guys and girls, I know I've been absent for a little while. Let me explain.

Like War_Machine, I get really bad migraines that keep me on my ass for several days. Haven't had them in ages. But they're back. I'm on a lot of medication, but it does nothing. I black out for hours at a time. And that's what has been happening in the last week or so.
I have hayfever. I never get hayfever. BUt I got it really badly this year. Combine Teflex with the migraine meds, and it renders me almost helpless. So I stay in bed.
I found some spots on me yesterday, and took myself down to the chemist. He told me I have Chickenpox. Don't get me wrong, I'mm 22, and I first had CP when I was 8. But I'm one of the rare few that gets it twice. So I'm itchy and irritable all the time.

I move house in a week and a half. My business is huge. Digital camera's still stuffed, so I'm pissed off. Add my whole ex-gf thing to all of that, and you can see why I'm not a happy camper.

This morning I decided to use up most of my strength to get out of bed, and grab my laptop to check up on Insignia. I will post a new request list soon.

I'm not impressed with the flaming going on in here. So let me say this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I'll be back soon.

Cheers,
The Drunken Penguin

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 16:06:38

At 11/28/04 04:01 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: *puts on the boss hat*

lemme just say that I think you might just be the most unlucky person i've ever heard of. Get well soon. :p

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 16:22:07

yay it fits thanks

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 17:27:38

At 11/28/04 02:42 PM, Chromius wrote: Sit in my seat for a day and have all and any of your new ideas ripped off and beaten to death by a bunch of uncreative little brats - then come and talk to me.

man, if I've ever ripped off any of your ideas, im really sorry :(

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 18:14:30

At 11/28/04 04:01 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: I fucking hope so.

Indeed

Guys and girls, I know I've been absent for a little while. Let me explain.

k

Like War_Machine, I get really bad migraines that keep me on my ass for several days. Haven't had them in ages. But they're back. I'm on a lot of medication, but it does nothing. I black out for hours at a time. And that's what has been happening in the last week or so.
I have hayfever. I never get hayfever. BUt I got it really badly this year. Combine Teflex with the migraine meds, and it renders me almost helpless. So I stay in bed.

k

I found some spots on me yesterday, and took myself down to the chemist. He told me I have Chickenpox. Don't get me wrong, I'mm 22, and I first had CP when I was 8. But I'm one of the rare few that gets it twice. So I'm itchy and irritable all the time.

k

I move house in a week and a half. My business is huge. Digital camera's still stuffed, so I'm pissed off. Add my whole ex-gf thing to all of that, and you can see why I'm not a happy camper.

k

This morning I decided to use up most of my strength to get out of bed, and grab my laptop to check up on Insignia. I will post a new request list soon.

k

I'm not impressed with the flaming going on in here. So let me say this.

k

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

k

I'll be back soon.

k

Cheers,

k

The Drunken Penguin

I don't really know yah, but migraines suck, so i'm not gonna be a fucker towards yah. get well soon.

(to much quoted message so I have to put this message at the bottom, I really like the ISM it is the best place to make sigs, no sarcasm their. I just wish chrom would treat me with alittle more respect. I'm not saying that I deserve it though.)

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-28 22:39:16

At 11/28/04 10:21 PM, The_Cons wrote:
At 11/25/04 12:55 AM, Kirkus wrote: thecons

(btw this is malice, damn 4 replies per 30 mins >: ( )
thanks man

not a problem

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 00:27:28

At 11/28/04 10:39 PM, Kirkus wrote:
At 11/28/04 10:21 PM, The_Cons wrote:
At 11/25/04 12:55 AM, Kirkus wrote: thecons

(btw this is malice, damn 4 replies per 30 mins >: ( )
thanks man
not a problem

kirkus make me a sig.......

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 00:49:08

At 11/29/04 12:27 AM, Acid-Rain wrote: kirkus make me a sig.......

let me know what you want and I'll make it.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 01:17:43

Sorry bout this morning guys and gals. Like I said, just under a little pressure at the moment.

Glad to see we're still churning out some awesome looking sigs.

Thanks for the well wishes -Squid.

Also, could I please encourage everyone who hasn't already read them, to click on the "EVERYBODY..." link in my sig. I think it's important that everyone reads it. Especially now that Ozcar and the crew are starting to try and clean up the C&C section. Please try and keep your posts at an intellegent level. Not naming anyone, cause most of us are pretty good, just thought I should make a mention of something that should have come up a long time ago.

New request list posted tonight. And now that I'm banned from leaving the house for the next 4 days, I should be able to make quite a few.

I'm just as pissed off as the rest of you about the amount of new sig-making crews that are cropping up. The animated sig club, the sig makers united, and god knows what else. But please refrain from spamming and flaming these clubs. It goes against what Ozcar has put up as the rules of the C&C. Also, it just keeps that thread alive. Just let them die an unholy death.

Hope everyone's keeping well.

See you all soon,
DP

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 01:32:50

Relue will never die!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 05:16:35

At 11/29/04 01:17 AM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: I'm just as pissed off as the rest of you about the amount of new sig-making crews that are cropping up. The animated sig club, the sig makers united, and god knows what else. But please refrain from spamming and flaming these clubs. It goes against what Ozcar has put up as the rules of the C&C. Also, it just keeps that thread alive. Just let them die an unholy death.

Sorry, but that one idiot with the Sig Makers United is a direct copy of one I did a while back when the SSM and ASM were bickering. I will keep at it with them until he gives up or it gets locked. According to these bbs rules that the mods hold so dear, copycat clubs are not allowed.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 06:58:36

Back for the sig making....

again i am sorry about my absence but it was beond my controelle

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 08:33:35

can someone make me a sig? what i want is....it to have the crow(movie)in it and for the main color to be black and blue...it would have my name on there...and a quote that says"It's A Bad Day To Be The Bad Guy"

thank you for ur time

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 09:53:35

I'm back DP. I've been away at my partent's home for thanksgiving. I'll be making sigs today but not during work hours I have to get back up to speedy here. ARGH! busy... :P

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2004-11-29 12:35:15

Still no responce on my request but i had another though (they are rare)

heres the original:
Could i have a purple energy-ball-looking-thing destroying something (maybe a person) in the center with blood flying out across the sig and my name in shing white/metalic in the bottom right. and some other cool stuff that you can think of or i might tell u if i think of anything else

and i was thinking can i have a pair of fangs above the energy call and a small vampiric symbol to the left