00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Serious CS question 2004-08-30 03:04:38

Ok, I ve seen people spraying their own custom images everywhere (like tubgirl *shivers*) and I wanna know, if I make a spray image in paint or photoshop, how big does it have to be to work and where do i put it for it to work in game

Visit my blog and click my ads! Link

If your IQ was any lower, you would trip over it.

BBS Signature

Response to Serious CS question 2004-08-30 10:13:44

At 8/30/04 03:04 AM, Vegeta6780 wrote: Ok, I ve seen people spraying their own custom images everywhere (like tubgirl *shivers*) and I wanna know, if I make a spray image in paint or photoshop, how big does it have to be to work and where do i put it for it to work in game

Wow, not only are you in the wrong forum, you're on the wrong damned site! CS is not a Flash game. Go find a CS forum site and repost your question, not here.

Response to Serious CS question 2004-08-30 12:48:40

stfu u bastard, dont reply unless u know, and someone directed me to this forum

Visit my blog and click my ads! Link

If your IQ was any lower, you would trip over it.

BBS Signature

Response to Serious CS question 2004-08-30 13:21:05

At 8/30/04 12:48 PM, Vegeta6780 wrote: stfu u bastard

Alright, first off, chill with the n00bish insults.

dont reply unless u know

Secondly, the description that NG gives for this forum is: "General questions about where to find and how to beat games on NG." CS is not on Newgrounds. So yes, I do know. I know you're in the wrong place.

and someone directed me to this forum

And whoever directed you to this forum must be as equally clueless as you. Sorry dude, but you're completely messed up.

Response to Serious CS question 2004-08-30 15:33:36

It doesn't matter what size it is, as long as it's not multi-colored.
And chill out, man. Anyone else would have probably thought twice about helping you after that little outburst.