00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

791,510 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 02:12:44

"Another reason for me to shed these emotions." Robin frowned and stood up, pulling her helmet over her head as she walked out of the room. She struck one of the pillars with her hand, cracking it deeply as she walked to the courtyards, muttering to herself as sobriety set in.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 02:16:31

"V are you a fucking idiot?" came a voice from one of V's drinking buddies, "That woman needs a friend, maybe more than that, and you can't be one for her?" he asked. V looked down at the vampire and sighed, "I just can't...you remember what happened to the only woman I took as a wife." The man rolled his eyes, "She's not asking if you wanna MARRY her, she's asking you to BE there for her...god you're thick." V sighed, "I suppose your right...and I might have only made things worse just now..." he noted as he stood up and went after Robin, "Robin, wait...where are you heading?" he asked.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 02:24:09

Robin stopped, a low growl escaping her throat, a demonic growl. She muttered quietly to herself and sighed. "Do the catacombs. I wish not to be up here any longer." Her voice muttered, pained and dejected through her plate helm as she continued to walk towards the winding, downward staircases of the castle's depths.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 02:26:49

V reached out to Robin and wrapped his large arms around her body, hugging her back to his stomach, "Please stay up here." he said, "For my sake?" he asked, "It's been...so long...since I last saw you, and you've changed so much...I don't want you to just leave again." he explained.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 02:59:25

Robin's body tensed up in V's grip, the air around her almost freezing before her shoulders slacked and her head sagged, relaxing. "I was alone for almost two thousand years down there, trapped in a timeless void of darkness and despair..." she murmured, leaning back, accepting his offer.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 03:20:01

V smiled and stood with Robin for a moment before turning her to face him, "Come on...we never did finish our drinking." he winked, "I thought you were going to beat me." he teased lightly as he led Robin back to the mess hall.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 03:26:37

Meh, used to be a shitload more, they come and go...people grow up and get jobs and shit and can't get on the computer anymore, you know?

Also, that's only a question because you put a question mark by it. Otherwise, that's not a question in the slightest. :P

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 03:38:41

"Yes... we did." Robin replied, walking with V. "And, I will best you." she smiled again, her expression relaxed as she found a seat, taking a long sip from her mug after removing her helmet and carefully placing it on the table. Her right eye bled a bit, the whites of her eyes irritated, but she didn't seem to mind it.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 03:47:13

V frowned and wiped the blood away fro Robin's eye, but didn't say anything about it as he went back to his drink, "So...what's with the helm? Never took you as a knightly person." he smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:01:13

"OH, that. A demon tried to steal my face and its just become a habit to wear the thing. I suppose one would not have to worry abou that here..." she trailed off, taking another long sip. Finishing the second mug, she set to work on the third, and soon, the fourth. By that time, some of the color had began to come back into her pale face, giving her a pinkish appearance.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:02:11

I guess i know why this is the vampire club.
you guys are up at night

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:08:51

V smiled and put a hand to the side of Robin's face, "There's the Robin I knew." he said, "You've looked deathly pale since you got here, I guess it wasn't anything a little booze couldn't cure eh?" he chuckled.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:10:21

why dont you guys have sigs?

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:11:30

We dont really care that much to have sigs to be honest, i mean...why bother? Not like it realy MATTERS to have one.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:13:51

Hey I was just asking.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:20:06

Was I being offensive? If so I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:22:03

No you weren't.

It's just kinda hard to determine emotion when typing.

So what were you guys doing before i interrupted?

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 04:34:39

[bed for me.]

"Perhaps some care." Robin murmured, reaching for another mug. "I wished to be here for so long." She looked up at V again, her right eye clearing up. "Perhaps we shall save our drinking contest for a much more cheerful time?" she suggested.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 17:13:04

Fenris returns shortly after his departure, several fruits and various herbs set upon the plate that he's carrying. "Here you go," he says, setting t on the bed.

Celene blushes at Lucille's words, and slips into her room, walking across the floor to where the woman is sleeping. "Good morning," she murmurs.

Tanori shakes her head, and he hand flashes out, drawing a long line of blood from Kasumi's cheek. She licks the blood, then nods to her friend. "The same vampire who gave his blood to change you changed me...you have the bility to grow stronbger, if you train here," she whispers.

"I seak everywhere...it keeps my skills on edge," says Sarah, her voice devoid of emotion. Athena looks to the boy at her side, and nods her head. "Let's take you to see your father," the priestess says.

Tharivol chuckles at this, and klisses Tsunade on the forehead. "I'll be back within a few hours," he assuresher, beforeleaving her hut.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 17:18:58

V sighed and noded, "I suppose that would be best." he said, "So, now that yo're here in the castle, what are your plans?" he asked.

Kasumi looked to her cheek and gulped, "Ummm...not near as strong as you." she mumbled meekly. "I mean...I hate to put myself down, but you're on a whole new level."

Nei nodded his goodbye to the boy and Athena, then turned to face Sarah, "So, will you be competing in the tournamnet?" he asked curiously, "I should think it would be intriguing to fight an assassin whose skills are nearly pure taijutsu. At least, one that's not Lee or Guy."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 17:49:58

Ayslyn's belly growled hungrily as she dug into the food that Fenris had brought for her, devouring it within minutes. She smiled sleepily, laying flat on her back as her cheeks turned a little pink. "Thats better." she murmured, feeling content.

Lucile reached out to Celene, pulling her onto the bed with her and holding her close. "Did you enjoy your sleep?" she whispered, her eyes still half-closed.

Robin scratched her chin, thinking for a moment, then looked up at V and answered, "You know, I haven't the foggiest. Priority number one was getting out of the Abyss, but I didn't put any thought into what I was going to do once I got back. Perhaps offer my services to Midnight again."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 18:20:12

Fenris smiles, and strokes the side of his lover's face. "Come along now, get up...I'll need you to direct me on what to do while we're working on the armor and weapons," he says.

Celene blushes at Lucille's touch, and wraps her arms around the woman, her nude form pressing up against her lover. "I slept well..." she whispers, resting her face aainst Lucllle's shoulder.

Tanori grabs Kasumi's chin tokeep the woman looking at her face, and smiles at her. "I believe that you can grow much stronger, Kasumi...if you don't have faith in yourself, then theres nothing we can do for you," she points out.

Sarah allows herself the barest hint of a smile at this. "I have thought about it...although I admit I see no point in doing so," she explains.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 19:54:15

V shrugged, "As what would be the question...all the guards and such around here work merely out of a sense of needing, so they don't feel like freeloaders...I guess you could always go on guard duty, or be a trainer of the guards here." he suggested.

Neji smiled slightly as wel, "Well, for one, Sasuske will be contriuting his skills, and I know you can't resist a chance to fight against him, especially in sanctioned battle, where everyone could see you possibly best him in battle." he pointed out.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 20:46:02

"Others do not need to know what I know." Robin murmured, memories flashing through her head. "Perhaps some of my weapon skills, although most of them probably would not be able to lift my claymore." she chuckled, resting against the table for a moment as she observed some of the guards that were standing around.

Ayslyn gave a nod and held Fenris' hand tightly as she pulled herself up. "I still need to work on the first sword's hilt. I wonder if there's ivory for the handles." she wondered, following the Silver.

Lucile chuckled, patting Celene's cheek. "so, are you excited about tonight? The lunar cycle will be completing tonight."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 21:00:24

Kasumi shook her head, "I have faith Tanori, just...I cabn only get so strong, I'm a vampire yes, but you're a kitsune...and you have..the tails...I always thought it was a legend but here you are with THREE..."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 21:18:58

V chuckled, "Well while most probably can't, they have their own claymores, you can teach them skills if not how to wield your own." he pointed out, "You dont need them to use your equipment." he snickered.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 21:34:17

"I best him in bed, why should I need to prove my ability to do the same in battle?" Sarah asks, showing a full smile. "Still...it's been some time, a rematch might well be in order," she murmurs.

Tanori raises one eyebrow, and glances over to Midnight. "Speaking of which, what the hell IS this legend?" she asks. "Well...eons ago, when the first kitsune came into being, they weren't anything like you're familiar with," Midniht tells his wife. "They were beings of spirit that wandered our world, and some of them were great enough to make even the mightiest gods wary. Some of these ancient kitsune mated with the mortals of those ages, and their descendants are the kitsune you are familiar with. Most of your kind retain very little of the innate magical power of their ancestors, but your ancestor is powerful enough that a spark of her energy resided within you. That, combined wityh the potion I sent with you, enabled her to slip into your body and unlike your powers," he explains.

Fenris leads Ayslyn back to the forge, and glances curiously at several runic patterns that have been laid out on cloth near the forge. "Strange..." he mutters.

Celene nods her head excitedly, still clinging to Lucille. "Yes, very excited," she responds. She looks down, and blushes again, then lets out a nervous giggle. "I'm sorry, I forget about clothes often...I just feel strange wearing them," sh ays.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 21:48:26

Neji nodded, "Great, then I'll see you there." he said as he looked around. He frowned, then closed his eyes breifly and let his Byakugan power up, pulsating the veins around his eyes as he did so. He scanned the area and saw something that worried him, "Paper Bombs?" he wondered, "I have to go." he saluted to Sara and nodded to Sakura, "Duty calls." he smiled.

Kasumi nodded, "Those tails sorta symbolize unlocked power...with each tail you get doubly strong...except for the ninth, where you get 10 times the power of the 8th tail." she explaied, there's one other ancestral kitsune spirit that I know of...the Kyuubi." she smiled, "Who, ironically, was sealed into a young ninja boy, and probably won't be coming back out anytime soon."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 22:56:06

Sakura looks at Neji, and stretches her arms out. "Do you need some backup?" she asks. Sarah, meanwhile, takes advantage of the opportunity to slip out of view and leave the area.

Tanori glances at her tails, which swish behind her, and smiles. "Huh...so what's it take to unlock more of them?" she asks. "Well, it takes a certain amount of energy to caue one to develop...you were lucky to develop two so soon," Midnight points out. "As it is, I believe that two more might be able to be drawn out through mere training, but after that I wouldn't advise trying to bring them out..just let them come out on their own after that," she says.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-07-05 23:09:47

Neji thoguht for a moment, then shook his head, "I should be fine." he said, "But...just in case, please be somewhere nearby." he said, "I'm going to go gather these paper bombs I see, then report into Tsunade...if I'm assigned a mission because of it, I might let you know." he suggested, "But for now, you can't see them like I can."

Kasumi sighed, "So she gets a whole four times stronger just by training? It's sooooo unfair..." she groaned, "I'm NEVER gonna be so strong...I don't have ancient ancestral blood like that, it ain't right I tell ya."