00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ALONEWOLF995 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

793,225 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-05 04:05:44

V nodded, "If you prefer it out there." he said as hie finished his meal, "come, we'll sit in silence by the lake, I'll give the nymphs special orders not to bother us." he said with a nod.

Yangus watched this with an odd amount of glee, "Bein' a bounca' seems like a fun job eh Yuff?" he asked, "I oughtta take it up when we get done wit' the toad king's mission thing shouldn't I?" he grinned.

Tayuya shrugged, "Oh I dunno, you TAUGHT Tina...I think anything you could do hshe could do just as well." she nodded, "Come on Tina...we can at least distract him away from Kisame for Tanori to take down." she suggested, "I mean Itachi said it himself, she's probably the only one here that can do it." she noted.

Konan smiled, "Well I'm not wrapped around you for my health." she said as she turned fully into her human form and walked with Alex back to his bedroom in the castle, "If you are too tired, I'll be glad to do all the work Alex." she suggested.

The bald man looked at Mikoyu and snorted, closing his eyes and nodding slowly, as if he had a choice, "I swear...my eternal allegience to you ma'am." he said. As he said this, thunder cracked ominously in the sky. Mercer looked outside and shrugged, "Odd, no storm clouds." he said.

Lucretia smiled and put her head against Entreri's chest, "I gladly recieve it Entreri, my very generous master." she smiled, "Where though? Is there a new headquarters place we can go to?"

Yeun groaned at the influx of mana and knowledge, barely able to contain it as he began focusing on the town Entreri and Lucretia spoke of, "...I think I've got it..." he said, "Ummm...is it just you and me Jilikar?" he asked curiously.

Kokoro grinned, "Oh that would be terriffic, I would get to test my powers on things outside the Abyss for once." she said. She quickly found her first Eladrin hostage and approached him, "Shhh...I'm here to set you free of this place." she said as she stroked the Eladrin's cheek, focusing on what Takhisis had taught her about this particular technique, "There now...sleep and dream only of ecstasy, I'll make everything all better." she smiled as the Eladrin quickly obeyed her command, "I LIKE this power." she snickered.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-05 18:24:31

Robin smiled, gathering what she had with her. As she left with V, a secure feeling washed over her. With slack shoulders and a pleasant expression, she followed him outside toward the lake. "Water nymphs?" she asked, looking around.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-05 22:50:26

Fenris chuckles at this; it's strange to him for an elf to be so possessive, but he only knows of elves from his experience with Ayslyn and what he's heard from Longinus and the others, so he knows he might be wrong. He kisses Ayslyn for a few moments, stroking the top of her head, then pauses as he hears a knock at the door. "...now this is beginning to irrtitate me," he snarls

Celene blushes even more darkly, and shakes her head. "Mean," she giggles after a few moments. She gazes at her lover, and touches her forearm again, shuddering at the feel of her lover's skin under her fingertips.

Joe glares at the orc, and after a heated discussion winds up throwing him out of the bar when the green man refers to the woman he was with as a "monkey-whore." Joe turns to the woman, who laughs it off, and stands up on the tips of her toes to kiss him. "Tbhanks...I told him to take a hike a month ago, but he keeps buggin' me...I told you about that a couple weeks ago," Faith says. "Oh, so I guess you WEREN'T stealing his girlfriend," laughs Mint.

Tanori nods herh ead, and considers this for a few moments. "...he wion't want to ditch Kisame, but he'll need to be separated from him regardless. Alright," she concedes, turning to look at Tina. "YOu and your girlfriend go deal with him, but don't getr yourselves killed," she tells the young psychic.

Alex laughs at this, and pulls Konan to himself, giving her a gentle kiss. "I would like that...and I know that you would as well, my dear," he says with a chuckle.

Mikoyu grins at this, and heals the man's arm, giving him back his sword as she does so. "Alright, there you go...let's get ready to head home," the redhead says.

Entreri frowns at this, realizing now that he had not taken this matter into consideration. "I will have to check with Jarlaxle, and see if he has obtained that fortress he was talking about," he says.

As Yeun says this, the magic within him activates, teleporting himself and Jilikar to the village in question. They land on their faces in the garden outside of a small cottage, and a beautiful woman with long, midnight blue hair staggers back, landing on her backside and wincing. "Are you two okay?" she asks, more concerned about their safety than her own sore bottom.

A flash of holy light crosses Kokoro's vision, and the child vanishes. Standing there is an impossibly beautiful woman even by succubus standards, her long blonde hair flowing out behind her and plate armor covering her body. In her hands she holds the Halcyon Lance, meaning that this absolutely must be Morrigan, also known as SkyForge, who stands before Kokoro now. "You don't want this fight...it won't end well for you," she says, pointing the weapon at Kokoro's chest.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-06 00:58:09

V nodded, "Water nymphs, yes." he said. Many naked women were around the lake, lounging about and looking at V and robin lustfully. V shook his head, ":They're eternally lustful, but they leave me and my guests alone." he smiled.

Tapionnoddedandclappedhis hands, "Technicalities are terriffic." he said as he yawned and stood up. While this altercation was going on,Tapion had downed several drinks and was now quite tipsy, "I'm going to bed, don't wait up." he said. Yangussnorted, "Even obviously drunk, the guy can talk real fine." he said.

Tayuya smirked, "He's a good guy, we'll just convince him it's a...sparring session." she said, "And if all else fails, we'll make out, that oughtta distract him enoguh for us to make a break for it." she laughed.

Konan smiled, "Relaxthen Alex, I will use alltheskills I have to make sure we both reach the paradise promised by...interaction."she winked.
[ftb]

The bald man raised his eyebrow, "...That's it?" he asked, "No...contract...no...hellfire burning my body alive and transforming me into some sort of beast...nothing?" he asked. Mercer snorted, "You're expecting...WAY too much." he said after completely aborbing his captives. He cracked his neck and looked to Mikoyu," Let's go back to Longinus' so I can gather myself and this info." he suggested.

Lucretia nodded, "Go then, I refuse to be in your way when you want to do business." she said, "I'll wait for you here at the tavern...I'll have fun berating the elves around here." she smirked.

Yeun sniffed the flowers that were directly in his face and he let out a giant sneeze. He stood up and spun around, then groaned, "Oh no...pollen...no i'm not..." he coughed as he fell back down on his back unconscious.

Kokoro gulped and laughed uneasily, "Right, I'll just be surrendering then." she said. There was a flash, and Ryu was instantly on Skyforge, his sword against her Halcyon and a fierce look on his face. He bounced off and landed about ten feet away fro her. Demons and unholy beasts stopped fighting at the mere presence of these two. Ryu held up his sword to Skyforge, "...I will beat you."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-06 02:17:02

Yuffie smiles at this, and looks at Yangus, then presses herself against Yangus from behind. "Why don't you take me upstairs, too? The excitement around here is kinda turning me on," she giggles. Rue and Mint have already gone upstairs, leaving Lina sitting with Jessica at one of the tables with Anya, the latter of which by now is on her thired glass of wine and is growing red in the face.

Tina blushes darkly at this, and the Master of the Broken Mind circles the pink-haired young woman, nodding his head as he moves. "Tell me, Tayuya...has Tina shown you any indication of the person you were before she altered your mind?" he asks. "And if so...how does it compare to the person you were immediately afterwawrds? Or the person you've become since?" He seems to chortle at this, and shakes his head. "Pardon me...psychic reconstruction is a hobby of mine...a favorite field of study, one might say" he says apologetically. "Forgive us, Teacher, but we must be going if we intend to stop Itachi in time," Tina says apologetically.

Mikoyu nods her head, and closes her eyes, causing a portal to spiral open in front of tyhe group. She steps through with them, slapping Aisha's ass as they arrive, and grins broadly as she looks around. "Daddy! I have my first minion!" she says proudly. There is a fluttering of wings, and Longinus appears in front of her, a smile on his face. "I am proud of you.,..and not a poor choice for your first servant, either," he says, glancing to the bald man.

Entreri heads off, and shortly after that Gwendolyn comes into view, walking towards Lucretia with her nose buried in a book. She stops about two feet away from Lucretia, and closes the book, putting it under her arm. "Hello, miss...my name is Gwendolyn," she says.

When Yeun next awakes, Sylphiel is standing over him, her breasts right in front of his eyes as she administers a mixture of herbs to his face that are meant to prevent allergic reactions. "There...all done, that should have you feeling better," she says, smiling as she kneels down next to him. "Your friend explained the situation to us, and althoutgh it took some convincing, Citan is willing to help your friend," she explains.

After an epic battle that defies description, Skyforge stands over a battered and beaten Ryu, her chest heaving and her lance in hand. "I send you to your afterlife, Ryu," she says, trhrusting the weapon downwards. Erost bursts forth, and slashes at Sky with Last Word, forcing the former succubus to block with the Halcyon Lance. "You've got both of us against you now, Morrigan," laughs Erost, spinning her sword. "Ready to go join your precious Lily?" Morrigan's eyes narrow as she sees Malagar approaching behind the Lilitu, and she smiles, putting her lance across her back. "It doesn't matter...we've accomplished what we came for anyways," she says, her form fading from the plane. Erost blinks, and spins around, glaring at Kokoro and Sadako. "Go! Check on the captives immediately!" she exclaims.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-06 02:21:53

"I trust that its just as peaceful at night as it was when I disapeared." Robin murmured, sitting down next to the water. She dipped her fingers into the lake, feeling a cool rush against her skin. She pulled her hand out of the water and smiled at V, laying down in the grass.

"Why can't they just leave us be for a while." Ayslyn grumbled, lying back down against the pillows. She sighed with frustration and covered her head with a pillow, blocking out the knocking.

Lucile chuckled and kissed Celene, then looked out the glass-leaf window of their dwelling. "So, what grand endeavor shall we pursue today?"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-06 02:50:57

Jessica laughed, "We should take anya upstairs." she said, "You know, before one of the drunkards around here decides to take advantage of her." she winked, "Then...we can get started on OUR partying." she suggested, "Hell, know what would be fun?" she said with a mischeivous grin. she whispered something in Lina's ear, "that's pretty bad, but it would be SOOO funny don't you think?" she asked.

Tayuya looked to Tina, knowing she'd get the psychic in toruble if she said anything smart. She followed Tina and nodded to Tanori, "Let's go kick some assassin butt!" she cheered as she took out her flute, "Wanna hear songs while we walk?" she asked with a smile.

The bald man raised his eyebrow again, "I'm getting furthur and furthur confused." he said. Mercer snickered, "Always pictured this going more along the lines of seeing people burning to deathall aruond you, demons torturing others and the like, the leaders of hell giant ugly monsters right: Yeah I know." he snickered. The bald man shrugged, "Whatever...I'm a mere servant now, I don't suppose it matters what i think anymore."

Lucretia smirked as she looked at Gwendolyn, "Book worm huh?" she asked as she rippedthe book from Gwendolyn's arms. Ifone thing could be said about Lucretia, her drow hatred for her fellow elves, "You shouldn't be reading so much, it's bad for your eyes you know." she said. She tossed the book unceremoniously back at Gwendolyn.

Yeun groaned as he sat up, "Terribly sorry about the garden ma'am." he said, trying to get the image of her breasts in front of his face out of his head, he was guessing she was the wife of the doctor they needed, "Ummm...you have a husband...right?" he asked.

Kokoro nodded quickly, "Yes ma'am!" she shouted as she wnet back to whewre they were gathering the captives. She blinked and gulped, "Oh I'm gonna get flogged for this..." she mumbled, "Erm...all the prisoners are gone ma'am." she said to Erost as she returned, pushing her index fingers togetherm eekly. Ryu was in another world, he had just been beaten, albeit not by much, but he was still beaten, and sighed as he figured it was a sign to train more intesively.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-06 03:02:49

[[You forgot me >.>]]

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 01:28:46

"Whatcha talkin' about?" laughs Anya, leaning over the table and exposing her cleavage as she comes close to Jessica. "Talkin' about doin' shtuff to me, cutie?" she asks. Lina laughs at this ,and rubs the back of her head, then glances to Jessica. "You sure about this?" she asks.

Tina smiles as she walks off with her lover, and puts an arm around her waist. "I don't mind...whatever we do, I'm with you," she says, resting her head against Tayuya's shoulder.

Tanori nods as the girls wander off, and lances down. "That leaves Deidara, Kisame...whoI'll handle..." she mutters. "Hidan and Kakuzu, and Pein...since Alexander has told me that he already has Konan safely in his grasp," she says.

Longinus chuckles at this, and glances around hjis frozen wasteland of a realm. "This is the Fifth Layer of Hell, Stygia...and if Mikoyu so desires it, your new home," he says. "I've been meaning to tell you, Father...Ayslyn does not intend to retur, I believe," Mikoyu informs the archdevil. Longinus shrugs his shoulders at this, causing his feathered wings to rustle slightly. "She and I never brokered a deal of any real lasting power...the only bargain w had was that she would work for me so long as I provied her with a home. If she no longer wishes to work for me, that is her business," the archdevil says.

Gwendolyn catches the book, and moves closer to Lucretia until theirfaces are inches apart. "There is no need to be so hostile, Drow...I am only half-elven, so your hatred would be better spent on one of the purebloods around this place," she says. Her voice has gone from semi-pleasant to cold and uncaring in the span of a few moments, and the look in her eye holds enough cold hatred to fill even the heart of a Drow with admiration.

Sylphiel smiles at this, and nods her head. 'Citan...yes, your friend Jilikar explained to us what happened, and Citan is gathering the supplies we will need for the trip," she says. "I thank you again, Miss Sylphiel, for speaking to yur husband and helping us convince him to provide aid," Jilikar says. "It is no trouble....Citan has rules about treating nobility, but you said there was a child at risk, and Citan's too kind to not bend the rules this once for the child's sake," Sylphiel says.

Erost trembles with rage at this, and Malagar snorts. "I should have seen it...Morrigan is too crafty to let the fate of the captives rest on whether she could win a fight against all of us, when she knows she could barely defeat Ryu. I should have knownshe'd send somebody around to free them while we were distracted," the general says, thoroughly disgusted with what he sees as his own failure. "You don't know her like I do, Malagar...if anyone should have known what she was planning, it would be me," the Lilitu responds through clenched teeth. Sadako pulls Kokoro away quietly, and sits with the girl, wanting to be out of the way of thetwo mostp owerful beings still present on the battlefield.

In the Court of Stars, located on the plane of Arborea, Skyforge appears beside Kitiara and the redeemed balor Ganymede. She drops to one knee before Morwen, the Queen of Stars and the greatest of the Eladrin, who smiles at her. "No, you don't need to kneel before me...you saved our children, Skyforgel," the elfin woman says.

Fenris storms over to the door, and hurls it open, about to yell at the offender for their crimes when the sight of white-feathered wings stops him in his tracks. A winged elf, one of the Avariel, stands on the other side of the door, her fcurly orest-green hair hanging down around the base of her neck. She smiles serenely at the dragon, and gazes past him. "Miss Ayslyn? I am Nimariel...I am to understand that you are new to this place," she says.

Celene looks at the window, and shrugs her shoulders; truly, she has no great desires beyond wanting to be with the woman she loves, but she doesn't voice this, afraid that Lucille might grow bored with her lack of initiative or ambitious desires.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 03:36:34

Jessica sighed, "No taking advantage of drunken women Lina, you know this." she said, "Despite how...nice it would be to do, I'm pretty sure if she were sober, she might want her first time since she was put in that...thing...to be, I dunno, a boy maybe?" she chuckled. She looked at their rooms and sighed, "We don't have a whole lot of rooms, we'll put her in with Tapion, he's honorable, he won't do anything, everyone else is having sex anyhow." she chuckled.

Tayuya smiled, "Great, been too long since I played an enchanting tune I say." she snickered. She blew in her flute and played a song, making the travelling last very little as they approached a set of rocks. Two figures were sitting on the rocks, one was familiar, the other was not, though both were wearing black jackets with red clouds. Itachi opened his eyes, as did Kisame, who then grinned, "Victims..." he sniffed. Itachi shook his head, "Down Kisame." he said, "This is my fight...go slaughter a village or something." he sighed as he stood up and looked in the directio nof Tayuya and Tina. Kisame snickered, "Make sure to explain the DETAILS of their torture to me Itachi." he said as he took his sword off his back and disappeared from view.

Kasumi nodded, "Brianna said that there are a few destined kills on several of Pein's Paths." she explained, "So we'll focus on everyone else first, then Pein last, he IS the strongest after all." she pointed out.

The bald man bowed his head, "If your daughter is my master, what does that make you?" he asked as he looked at Longinus. Mercer shrugged, "Double master? Step dad? Hell I dunno."

Lucretia looked at Gwendolyn for a second before shrugging, "Want to sit down and have a drink with me then?" she asked with a half smile, impressed by the girl's ability to change her mood so easily.

The good doctor pushed his glasses up his face as he entered the room, "Me? Sylphiel you looked at me blankly until I conceded." he chuckled, "When Sylphiel wants me to do something...well...I can't refuse her, it's her face, it's too sweet and kind." he explained. Yeun blushed, "No comment sir..." Citan laughed again, "Oh don't worry, I've heard a lot of people make compliments on my wife, I find it flatterring that everyone finds her so beautiful and captivating."

Ryu stood and shook his head, "No. I am the highest ranked." he said, "My loss, and by nature the loss of the captives, is completely my fault." he said, "I will tell the Mistress I apologize profuely..." A voice rang out, "Enough!" called Takhisis' voice, "The mission was NOT to capture the Eladrin children, that was a bonus." she explained, "The MISSION is to thin the numbers of Pale Night's Concordant Killer army."

Kitiara stepped forward and smiled, "Yeah Sky, you did awesome! Hewck ya beat the Champion of Takhisis for pete's sake, and we ALL got front row seats to that too might i add, absolutey lepic." she said satisfyingly.

V smiled, "I usually do my best to make sure one can sleep soundly when they're welcome in my forest...by the way, that nap you took...when you were here in the forest earlier...how was your dream?" he asked.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 04:06:25

Robin thought for a moment, collecting memories before looking up at V. "Peaceful." She replied, "But, it was a little cold. Probably nothing." Shrugging, she laughed and stretched out again. "I don't think that I've felt this relaxed for a long time." she murmured, watching the clouds drift across the sky.

Ayslyn looked at this new visitor, taking in every detail. "Yes, I am new to this world." she replied, remaining still. She glanced at Fenris, seeing if he trusted this stranger.

"Perhaps I can teach you how to change into animals." Lucile suggested, pointing down at the wolves.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 15:21:34

Nmariel smiles atAyslyn, and bows hr head. "I am new here as well...though not quite in the same way. If you woud be so kind as to walk with me, I would like to speak to you," she says, offering her hand to the woman.

Celene smiles, and her bones bergin to pop as her body transforms. Soon, sxhe looks like an amalgam of wolf, eagle and serpent, and spreads her wings as she looks at Ayslyn. "I'm still having some trouble with getting the bodies exactly right, but I've got a bit of talent with it," she says.

Anya giggles at this, and stands up, walking over to Jessica and pulling her up from the table. "I'd rahter go with you two cuties," she whispers, kissing Jessica and giggling drunkelny as she pulls away.

Tina tilts hr head as she looks at Itachi, and her eyes begin to glow as her hair trails out behind her. She focuses all of her psychic power, trying to crush Itachi;'s mind in one massive assault in the hopes that they can take care of this quickly.

Brianna rises to her feet uddenl, and looks off to the East. "..;.I must go, one Path must close," she says, walking in that direction. Tanori looks after her, then nods her head. "I have to go handle Kisame...you two," she says, glancing to Lucifer and Adison, "should find another of Pein's bodies and takecare of it. That'll rid us of quite a bit of our trouble." She looks at Ajax and Lita, and nods her head. "You two, grab any more of your brethren that are around and track down a third...I only sense three active right now, so that should takecare of half o Pein's "paths" or whatever they are," she explains.

Longinus chuckles at this, and glances at Mikoyu. "You know how a king has lords who are his vassals? And the lords have their own vassals? And those vassals serve the lords, but also the king? This is sort of like that," he says.

Gwendolyn eyes Lucretia coldly fo a few moments, then smiles. "I think I would enjoy that," she says, putting her book under her arm.

Sylphiel smiles at this, and bows her head to the group. "Are we to begin our journey?" she asks. "Oh, Yeun has a way to get us back quickly," laughs Jilikar, happy that this situation will soon be resolved.

"And in that...I guess we succeeded since we caused her to lose her breeding stock," Erost says. "Not quite..." Malagar laughs, raisng his corrupted sword and glaring at the enemy demons. "We can still kill the ones she has left." Erost gives a chuckle at this, and fexes and unflexes her hands. "Sounds right, let's do this," she says.

Sky wrapos her arms around Kit, and slumps against her, mostly using her for support. "...that was possibly the most difficult fight of my life," she admits plainly. "Normally, Erost and Malagar would be no match for me even working together, but after that...I doubt I'd have survived if Queen Morwen hadn't retrieved me at te last moment," she says.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 17:23:39

V shook his head, "I don't doubt it." he said, "You've been in the Abyss for so long in your perspective, a few nights away from there ought to make you feel terriffic by comparison." he said.

Jessica smiled and hugged Anya, then pulled away and nodded, "You're drunk." she said as she put her hand on Anya's head, "Should I put her to sleep?" she asked Lina curiously.

Itachi looked directly into Tina's eyes and before her force could affect him at all he was already behind her, "What are you doing?" he asked in a distorted voice, "I don't think it's a good idea." he explained, "Not when you can't control your own mind you know." Tayuya seemed to have disappeared from Tina's side altogether, nowhere to be seen now.

Kasumi nodded, "I'll stay here, Stealth should too." she explained, "It's not safe if Pein's looking to defend himself you know? And Stealth nor I are going to be safe against any of Pein's Paths, they can each destroy us pretty easily."

The bald man nodded slowly, "So...if she gave me an order ,and you told me to ignore that order, hypothetically, who would I obey? You?" he asked curiously. Mercer groaned, "WHY did you recruit this guy Mikoyu?" he asked annoyedly.

Lucretia slammed her hand on the bar, "Whore!" she called to the bartender, "Get us two of your strongest and I won't rape you with my scimitars." she said with a grin, making it confused as to whether she was kidding or not.

Yeun looked to Jilikar, then sighed, "If I can...I still don't quite know how I pulled this off in the first place..." he grumbled. He imagined the capital evlen city and nodded to everyone, "Alright, stay close, so I get everyone, don't wanna leave anyone behind." he explained. Citan nodded and took Sylphiel's hand in his left hand, and all their luggage in his right.

Ryu stood straight and pointed his sword at the opposing demons, "Step aside." he said to Erost and Malagar, "I have my pride to retain." he explained flatly.

Kitiara smiled and kissed Skyforge, "Oh don't start." she said as she pulled away, "You did terriffic, and under REAL incredible circumstances." she pointed out, "Don't you dare look down on yourself after a fight like that."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 19:17:33

"Only if we get to have some fun first," laughs Anya, stroking Jessica's chest longingly. "Wow, talk about letting all your inhibitions go," Lina says. She mutters something to herself, and Anya's eyes droop shut. She slumps forward, her face resting against Jessica's breasts, and begins to snore softly.

Tina closes her eyes, spending several moments trying to figure out a way from this trap., She realizes that she's trapped in her own mind, and so isolates a small pocket of it for herself, playing out the scenario several times in her head before sighing. "...alright, you win, now please let me go," she says, turning toi look at Itachi and giving him a faint smile.

Tanori nods her head, and fades away, appearing outside of a village that already lies in ruins. She sees the shark-like Kisame standing in the midle of the rubble, and approaches him with her axes in hand. Her tails glow,. and she crosses her axes as she eyes her opponent. "I curse you with a conscience.,..that you might reflect upon all of the evils you have done," she says, her voice creating an echo that sounds like Tsukiko's voice.

Brianna appears in the woods not far from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and draws her katars, stepping into a small clearing. "...I know that one of you is here," she says. Another of herself drops down from the tree above, to stand back-to-back with her. "Come out," the second one says.

Lucifer and Adison head north, towards a hilly area, and Adison smirks as they arrive. "Simply stay out of my way, little brother, and everything will go well," he says. "In your dreams...you couldn't even beat ME, remember?" Lucifer laughs.

Ajax, Lita, Etna and Toni head to the west, eventually reaching a sandy beach. Ajax sets Lita down, and glances around, touching his wristblades together. "I do not see our victim," he remarks, examining terrain.

"Because I didn't wamnt to kill him," Mikoyu says. "Also...I kinda wanted my first minion, and I didn't just want to wait for the right one...I figured the first person who came along and was willing to be a minion, I would grab," she says.

The bartender looks at Lucretia with a frown, and sets two small bottles in front of the duo. Gwendolyn smiles politely at her, putting a hand on hers for just a few moments before letting her pull away to get back to work. Gwen then turns to Lucretia, and grabs her by her hair, pulling her so that her ears are up against her lip while making it look like she is just gently guiding her head in that direction. "Listen...these purebloods don't like when you mention that sort of thing, so you might want to keep a lid on it...got it?" she hisses angrily, her voice barely loud enough for Lucretia to make out her words from such a distance. She grins slightly, and bites Lucretia's ear, making it look like a playful nibble but actually clamping her teeth down hard enough to draw blood. "Be a good little girl, and there's more where that came from," she promises./

As the magic inside Yeun awakens, they appear outside of the palace. Immediately, battle-mages rush to meet them, pausing when they recognize Yeun and Jilikar. 'Sir...there are proper protocols for entering the city," one of the mages says. Jilikar helps Sylphiel, and looks at the wizard. "We need to go see Princess Alreza...it's urgent," thbe captain says. The battlemage frowns at this, and glances inside. "There's a bit of a commotion at the chapel involving Princesses Vezria and Alreza...I don't know the detaiuls, but two of the other guard captains have gone in, and not returned," he says. Jilikar frowns at this, and rushes inside with the group, then stops as he reaches the chapel, staring in shock at the scene before him. Two of his fellow guard captains lay dead on the floor, and Alreza sits on the blood-smeared altar with Vezria, both elven princesses naked and a thin line of blood trickling from Vezria's neck. The huntress looks to the door, tears leaking from her eyes. "It...it was horrible, Yeun," she whimpers. "...he came back. I don't know how he got in, but...he..." she sobs.

After a horrible slaughter for Pale Night's forces, Malagar, Erost, and Ryu are standing amidst the corpses, with their own demon foces behind them. Sadako drapes herself across Kokoro's back, and smiles at the scene. "I think we've done well, all things considered," she says.

Skyforge smiles at Kitiara, and wraps her arms around her, reaching a hand down to caress her backside. "Let's go back home...if Paladine or Morwen or anyone needs us back, they know where to reach us," she whispers in her ear.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 19:51:11

Jessica sighed and picked Anya up, carrying her in a cradle-style manner. She looked to Lina, "Best to keep her OUT of those lest she aspyxiates." she winked. She walked to the stairs and smiled, "So we're doing my plan right?" she asked.

Itachi nodded, "Of course." he said, "HoweveRI must ask...why bother coming after me? You didn't need to seperate me from Kisame, we both fight one on one anyhow." he explained.

Kisame blinked, not feeling the effects of the curse yet. He shurgged and pointed his sword at Tanori, "So that's basiclaly you volunteering to be my next victim right?" he asked with a grin, "GOODIE!" he lept forward and slashed his giant sword at Tanori, looking like he was riding on a small bit of water as he did so.

Several animals, all seemingly enhanced and glowing blue launched themselves out of the bushes and trees that surrounded the Brianna's and attacked. A female body, with many piercings and the tell-tale Rinnegan jumped down a short ways off. She looked up and frowned, "The Path opf the Animal." she said softly.

There was a large crash as a giant figure appeared in front of Lucifer and Adison. He stood straight revealing the familiar Rinnegan Eyes that all the Paths of Pein had, as well as the piercings. He stood and smiled, "Path of Hell." he said, "I will kill you both now." he said matter-of-factly.

As if in response, a beam shot into Ajax's chest, then after a second, from a different angle, Lita was shot in her hip, prompting the obvious, that someone was shooting at them.

The bald man nodded, "Glad I was caught by you and not the other one then." he said. Aisha giggled, "Oh don't worry about THAT guy, when I feed on people, they dream sweet dreams until they die...you know that vampire anasthetic? ALL my teeth have that, so even if I TEAR into your throat, it still feels good...weird, I know." she snickered.

Lucretia sighed contentedly and looked to Gwendolyn, "Never thought I'd like being dominated by a halfie." she whispered, "I'll do whatever you say...my mistress." she grinned.

Yeun blinked, then wrushed over to Alreza and hugged her ightly, "Not again...I wasn't here AGAIN..." he was on the verge of tears as he held Alreza tight. Citan looked around and frowned, "This crime scene seems to be suspicious..." he said, "I can't place my finger on it..."

Kokoro nodded her head and smiled in agreement, "While the boss' each took out a good majority, we did some nice fighting too." she said, "You have POWERFUL legs Sadako, I saw you crush that one demon in half with them, it was really cool!" she said excitedly.

Kitiara nodded in agreement, "Yes ma'am." she said as she looked around, "I DO like hanging around these places, hopefully we get to tdo this more often eh?" she snickered.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 21:07:22

Lina grins, and nods her head, guiding Jessica to Tapion's room. She helps put Anya into Tapion's bed, stripping her and Tapion down and rushing off with Jessica to their room with the pair's clothes in hand. "This is gonna be SO awesome!" Lina exclaims.

"We thought it would be a matter of honor for you to assist him against Tanori, even though you set him up to fight her," remarks Tina, feeling there is no point to lying now. "We didn't know you fought one on one, and to be honest, I think my girlfriend wanted the two of us to seduce you," she concedes.

Tanori leaps over the sword blow, and digs one of her axes into Kisame's shoulder, shocked that not only has the curse apparently failed, but her axes aren't cutting clean through the creature. She grits her teeth, and yanks the axe out, backflipping out of the way and slamming the hilts of her axes together to create a double-axe. "Alright then..." she snarls, spinning the weapon and glaring at her enemy.

The Briannas appear on either side of Animal, the several animals that had attacked them falling dead in a circle around where they had been standing. "A female body...interesting," says the first Brianna. "Was she close? A friend, or perhaps a lover?" the second inquires.

Lucifer chuckles at this, and looks to Adison. "Oh dear, why would you attack we simple travelers? What do we have that you might possibly be interested in?" he asks innocently. Adison smirks, then speaks up after a moment. "I agree with my brother...why would you come after us? What harm have we done to you?" he asks.

Lita screams in pain and drops towards the ground, causing Ajax's eyes to narrow angrily. "Toni," he says s8imply. Toni nods her head, and raises her hands. Slowly, skeletal shapes rise from the water; most humanoid of some kind or another, in varuious stages of advanced decay. The shapes glance around, and appear to be confused for a few moments, causing Etna to scowl. "I'll go airborne...Lita, if you can stop sobbing over one shot for a few moments, cover me," she says. Lita nods, and casts a spell, surrounding Etna briefly with a shimmering blue light. The alu-fiend rises into the air, flapping her wings and glancing around for the source of the attacks.

"Be glad that it was not I who found you," Rei says, wandering up to the man with her uniform on. She looks him over, then turns to Mikoyu with a smile. 'I prefer my minion...she is more enjoyable," she says. Longinus arches an eyebrow, and chuckles after a few moments. "Well, she DID say she owed you her life, it was her own fault," he reasons.

Gwendolyn smiles at this, running one hand up Lucretia's thigh and stopping just before she reaches the girl's groin. "Let her keep her drinks...you can come to my room, and meet my other pet," she whispers. She rises from her seat, not giving her lover a chance

Vezria groans, and her eyes flutter open, glowing slightly red for a moment. She looks at Alreza through bleary eyes, then shakes her head, focusing her vision. 'Get away from her! She did all of this!" she exclaims. Alreza laughs at this, and grabs Yeun, moving to plunge her fangs into his throat. Vezria presses her holy symnbol into the girl's forehead, causing her to shrink and back away even as the item burns Vezria's flesh. "Quarion's conytrolling her...since he turned her, he can manipulate her mind," the elder princess says, ignoring the obvious agony that holding the symbol and channelling her power must be causing her. "Unfortunately for them, Alreza isn't powerful enough to control me...you must subdue her quickly, I can't keep this up much longer," she says, backing her sister into one corner of the room.

Sadako blushes at this, and rubs the back of her head. "I do hate to be so forward with a man, but he forced my hand," she says. Erost, menawhile, has her legs around Ryu's waist and is still kissing him, while Malagar and his elite squad of half-dragon blackguards wander up and down the rows of the dead, finishing them off. "Sir!" says one of his elites, rushing up to him from further ahead. "We've found a room where Pale Night was having the Killers trained," he says, sweat glistening off of his red scales. "Excellent. Kelvestra, Abergos, you're with me," the half-dragon general says, nodding to a female half-blue and a male half-green dragon from his elite squad,.

SkyForge and Kitiara vanish, reappearing at their camp outside of a forest. Sky sighs as she glances around, and sits down with her lover, resting her head against the woman's shoulder. "I'm really tired...but I always have some energy for you, my dear," she whispers.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 21:43:15

Jessica went back to Lina's room with the sorceress and smiled, "Only one thing could make this night better." she winked as she looked at Lina, "Come on, let's show all the other couples how passionate a REAL couple is."
[ftb]

Itachi smiled, "Really? Well if we're being honest, I think it fair to say that I myself...have never experienced a woman's touch before." he admitted, "So I'm really quite flattered." he bowed his head and exited Tina's mind, setting her senses back to normal o that she could see she was standing right next to Tayuya still looking at Itachi.

Kisame cracked his neck and took off some of the bandages to his sword, revealing the mass of sharp edges the sword was made of, "Let's go!" he laughed as he swung his sword in Tanori's direction, a tsunami appearing behind him and rushing towards Tanori.

Animal lept on one of the Briannas and tossed her into a tree, "Yes, my first love before Konan, a good twenty years ago, fell in battle against Kisame." it said.

Hell only shook his head, "Stop playing me for a fool, your devil ancestry is as plain on you as the swords you keep." he said, "And...well...two of my other Paths are already engaged in battle anyhow." he added angrily.

Several shots rammed into Etna, or rather the barrier surrounding her, and movement could be seen a long ways off as the source of the shots darted to new cover to avoid being spotted.

Mercer only gritted his teeth, understanding the situation already, and the fact that her sister wasn't dead was cause for joy in reality. The bald man stood up and nodded, "Will I recieve special trraining? I am weak and need to be stronger to serve my new masters better."

Lucretia only followed Gwendolyn obediently, "You have ANOTHER? You must REALLY be good at what you do." she winked, "I like, I like very much."

Citan produced an herb from his pack and opened Alreza's mouth, then shoved the chemical into her mouth. He backed away as the herb took effect, "That will place her asleep for exactly twenty-four hours." he said with a sigh, "How did I get involved in this...this is going to become so political...I'm going to get notoriety...whoever is repsonsible for this will find out who I am..where I live...I'm not comfortable wit hthis at all." he frowned.

Ryu stopped kissing Erost fshortly enough to ask her a question, "Are we going back to the Abyss then? They don't seem to need us." he said as he continued the unholy make out session. Kokoro looked at this and snickered, "I never thought I'd see LOVE in the Abyss, it's so weird to see really." she noted.

Kitiara grinned, "Glad to hear it, because today is the day I finally make YOU pass out!" she said confidently, "hell after THAT fight I wouldn't be surprised if I hada chance now!" she laughed.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-07 23:40:19

The next dawn finds Anya groaning as her eyes open, cursing the light coming in through her windoiw. She rolls over, and finds her arm across a muscled torso. Oh no...good one, Anya, you got drunk and wound up in bed with some guy, she thinks to herself. Well, hopefully he's a cutie...just take a look. She opens one eye, and screams as she recognizes Tapion, shoving him out of bed and scooting back.

Tina smiles, and whispers something into Tayuya's ear. She kisses her lover's neck, and glances to Itachi, beckoning him over with one finger. "Why not come and enjoy us, cutie?" she giggles.

Tanori glares at the water, and leaps over the wave, spinning her axe. Her eyes widen as she senses the magic of the curse slowly taking effect, and she nods her head. "Heh...it must be delayed," she mutters to herself, landinbg and swinging the double-axe at Kisame's side.

The other Brianna dives in behind Animal, plunging one katar into each kidney. "Ah, and you let himn live? Of course, he is only an animal, one incapable of rational thought," she says. The first Brianna rises to her feet, and appears on the other side of Animal, a bright red line along her arm. "I do not wish to end this so soon...I do not get to speak plainly that often with people who seem as...easy to talk to as you do," she says.

"Oh, we're not playing you for a fool!" laughs Lucifer. He transforms into his infernal form, and spins his chains of Law. "We KNOW you're a fool," concludes Adison, assuming his own much larger infernal form and lifting the Sword of Grief from across his back.

Etjna's enchanted eyes effortlessly follow the target, and she nods her head., chanting softly. The target begins to pulse with a bright light, and Lita spins in that direction, throwing several bursts of arcane energy that speed unerringly towards their target.

Longinus chuckles at this ,and claps his hands. Vinyar moves forward, glasses on his face and a white robe on his body. "Yes?" he asks pleasantly. "Ah, yes...Kain and I have produced something tyhat might help with training new warriors...a new spell, designed to put you through ten years of combat traioning in a fewe moments," he explains.

GBwendolyn opens her door, and pushes Lucretia in. A nude human woman with short red hair lies prostrate on her bed, a smile on her face. "Hello, mistress! Do you bring a new pet?" she asks. Gwen smirks as she slips into the room, turning the key and locking the door behind her. "Yes, and I hope she'll come over more often after tonight, so be on your best behavior," she instructs the human.

Alreza swoons, and passes out against the wall. Vezria releases the holy symbol, looking at her nearly-ashen hand with a frown, then turns to Citan. "Please...what are you speaking of?" she asks. "These are the two people who can develop the cure," Jilikar explains. Vezria's eyes move to Sylphiel, and she smiles, wlaking over and embracing the woman. 'It's b een over ten years, hasn't it?" Vezria chuckles. "I was thirteen when we first met...it's been almost two decades," Sylphiel notes, returning the woman's embrace.

"Ubnholy bliss, is there any better kind?" Sadako asks. Malagar soon returns with the two half-dragons he led away, licking the blood from his blade. "THey were good...but they were still young," remarks the half-black dragon.

Sky laughs at this, and rests her head against Kit's thighs. "Just let me know when you're ready, lover...and we can get going," she whispers.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 00:55:25

Tapion groaned as he woke up from the fall off the bed, "What in the hell..." he said as he stood up and looked at Anya, "...Oh god...what did you do?" he asked, a little angry sounding as he noticed both of their nude forms.

Itachi looked between the girls and smiled slightly, "Why deny myself life's pleasures when life is so fleeting these days?" he wondered as he walked over to the duo. Tayuya smiled, "Always thought you were pretty cute...well...if by always you mean since we saw you not that long ago." she giggled. Itachi held both of the girls in his arms, "I am a virgin ladies...however I don't aim to disappoint." he winked.
[ftb]

Kisame swung his sword and blocked the attack, parrying it away and ging for an overhead strike that owld have cleaved clean through Tanori's body when all of a sudden his eyes widened and he dropped his sword, as well as down to his knees. He looked around at the destruction around him and began screaming bloody mary to the heavens, his new consience taking effect.

Animal shrugged as she stood up straight and held up her hands, "Fine, let's fight, AND talk...my other Paths are fighting right now." she said, "So I'm a little distracted."

Hell only yawned as he stepped forward and grabbed the legs of both Adison and Lucifer, and tossed the infernals over his shoulder. He cracked his neck, "I'm the tank of the Paths...you cna't beat me with strength, that's MY deal." he grinned.

The figure darted around the covers as the arcane bolts destroyed them. it eventually stopped out in the open and took aim at Etna, attempting to fire another beam straight at her head.

The bald man frowned, "That cna't come without consequence." "Of course!" came Kain's voice as he walked out behind Vinyar, "Such increases in power CAN'T come without some consequence, but you're a soldier, you should be able to increase the odds of not going insane to around 3/70." he said. The soldier frowned, "Why do I feel like the 70 is NOT in my favor?" he asked. Kain shrugged, "Cause it isn't I would think."

Lujcretia licked her lips, "I'm REALLY liking this prospect." she said, "I'm betting you're the kind of girl that, if the laws didn't forwn on it, you'd take a LOT more slaves, willing or unwilling." she said, "Spank me if i'm right for talking back to you please." she blinked innocently.

Citan smiled, "Old friend then Sylphiel?" he asked with a sigh. He shook hsihead, "Alright...fine...I'm fine with helping the royalty..." he mumbled, "Sylphiel, play catch up later, the longer we wait the more permanant the change, go gather the necessary herbs you can find in town." he ordered, "We've no time to lose."

Kokoro nodded, "Congratulations Malagar sir." she saluted, "Would you like Sadako and myself to help you unwind when we retufn to the Abyss?" she asked pleasantly, "I have learned...many soothing techniques in my time wiht Miss Sadako and yourself...I would like the chance to prove myself."

Kitiara grinned, "You know I'm always ready Sky." she said, "When have I NOT been, come on, you've been with me through most of my career by now." she winked.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 01:02:43

"And I never want to go back." Robin shook her head. A shiver ran down her spine, a lingering thought in the back of her mind itching at her. She turned over and looked down at the water, feeling the cold against her fingers. "How about a swim?" she asked.

Ayslyn looked back at Fenris for a moment, then back at the other elf. "Sure..." she replied, seeming a bit hesitant to follow this strange elf.

Lucile chuckled, and with a rush of leaves and crackling of bones, she shifted into the form of a wolf. "Try this one, and we'll go for a run."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 02:00:28

"I didn't do anything!" Anya exclaims, becoming a bit angry hgerself. She takes a deep breath, and chants softly, creating a Zone of Truth spell around them. "I have cast a spell known as Zone of Truth...it will force those within its confines to speak only the truth," she says. "Now...I did not have sex with you last night," she speaks slowly. She glances around, and frowns. "...then why the hell was in bed naked with you?" she wonders.

Tina lays next to Tayuya, since Itachi has already gone on his way. "My love...admit it, you only wanted us to come out here so that we could have sex with him, right? You're trying to get me over my fear of men, aren't you?" she asks.

Tanori takes her axses apart, and puts them at her sides, then rushes over to Kisame and puts a hand on his shoulder. "I know...it's horrible, but I know someone who can helkp uyou throuygh this," she says. Rachel stels out from the wreckage, and moves towards Kisame, a frown on her face. The redhead kneels next to the shark-man, and touches the side of his face. "...it hurts, doesn't it?" Rachel asks, seemingly already knowing what is wrong.

The Brianna that has stabbed Animal in the kidneys removes the blades, and drives them into her back. "Did you take any of your bodies unwillingly?" she wonders, attempting to sever various muscles with her blades.

Lucifer spins around, and wraps the Chains iof Law around Pein's forearm. "Oh, we weren't planning on that," he says, yanking on the chains and scowling when they don't even budge. Adison spins the Sword of Grief, and slashes at the air in front of himself, sending a wave of Hellfire at the Path of Hell.

"There!" Etna yells. Lita chants, and Ajax and the skeletons are teleported around the figure. Ajax rushes towards him, striking at his back with one armblade while attempting tro sever his head with the other one.

"It is a definite improvement upon our past versions of the spell," explains Vinyar. "There was one we had which not even the greatest of devils could survive, let alone remain sane through." Rei smiles at this, and tilts her head as she looks at the soldier. "I think you should order him to do it, Mikoyu...it would be fun," she says, licking the outside of Mikoyu's ear and causing the redhead to shudder. "It's his choice this time around, Rei," Mikoyu says coldly.

"You'd enjoy it," says Gwen coldly. Soon, she walks around in front of Lucretia, now wearing a studded black leather corset. She steps behind her, and smacks her ass hard enough to leave a handprint. "Strip down, Lucretia..and then take advantage of my huyman over there," she says.

Sylphiel smiles at this, and produces a pouch. "I gathered several doses of the herbs just in case...that's what some of the plants in our garden are, remember?" she reminds her lover.

Malagar chuckles at this, and nods hisz head. "Yes, I will take you two when we get home," he says. Erost laughs, and turns her attention to Sadako. "Need you to open a portal for us to get back, alright?" she says. \

Sky laughs at this, and nods her head, touching the side of Kit's face. "I'm glad that you decided against your plan of becoming a vassal of Takhisis," she says quietly.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 02:05:08

Nimariel takes the other woman's hand, letting her own smooth skin brush across the other woman's for a moment, then leads her out the door. Fenris frowns at this, and heads out to follow them, albeit at a safe distance. "I am one of the Avariel...I came here from the Cloud's Peak Mountains, further to the south," Nimariel begins to explain as they walk. "This is the first place on the ground I have found where people are any level of pleasant...other places, people have tried to capture me, or purchase me, or do worse things," she says. "I wanted to make contact with any other Elves here...and I heard that you are new here yourself, so I figured we might be able to help one another adjust."

Celene focuses on the image of a wolf, and slowly her body begins to warp again. It becomes obvious that Celene's real problem is in focusing on one creature rather than shifting into whatever comes into her mind, as she becomes a strange cross between a wofl and a lion. "...at least it's closer this time," she laughs.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 10:42:26

Tapion shook his head, "I don't know." he said, "The only logical conclusion I can come up with, if we're bot hconfused as to what happened, was that someone is trying to mess with us." he noted.

Tayuya smiled, "well? It didn't work at all?" she asked, "I'm not trying to make you get over it so quickly, but I think Itachi helped a bit didn't he?" she asked, "He's a handsome guy, and when necessary, pretty passionate." she giggled.

Kisame shook his head and sobbed into his hands, unbale to articulate how he felt in words as he looked up at Rachel, tears streaming down his pale blue face.

A bear appeared out of nowhere and tore this Brianna off of Animal, who took the blades out of herself, "No, all my bodies are either of former comrades that died in battle, or followers that wanted me to have them." she said.

Hell only laughed as he raised his hand, "Hellfire? Does my name not give me strengths away?" he asked as he seemed to parry the hellfire away from himself with a wave of his hand, "How about I take your souls from you? Stick them in a little pocket dimension for all eternity? Sound like fun?"

The figure jumped away from the group, though not without a large gash on its body, "Damn...the Demon Path will not fall so easily." it resolved as it disappeared from sight, reappearing a ways off and shooting several undead around Ajax before firing several more beams at the man.

The bald man sighed, "If this is what it takes, I will go through it." he said, "My new priority is to best serve my new masters, I cannot do that as weak as I currently am." Kain nodded, "Perfect, Vinyar may do the administering while I take notes on the current effects it can have on a human."

Lucretia groaned at the smack and did as ordered. She looked at the human and licked her lips, "I'm going to make you MY willing slave too." she said as she straddled the submissive human.
[ftb]

Citan smiled, "Always prepared Sylphiel." he noted, "I wasn't sure if you had done that, good to know. Alright it shouldn't take me too long to develop the cure, however how much to give elves might be different than how much to givue humans, I'll have to runs some tests first." he explained.

Kokoro looked to Sadako, "How does one do that? One of the few techniques I was never taught..." she pouted. Ryu looked at Kokoro, "You'll learn in time, stop being impatient." he said.

Kitiara shrugged, "Well what can I say? I'm pretty loyal to the woman I love, and that's you...and you wouldn't want me to serve a woman you despise so much, so poof, out the window with that idea." she smiled.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 14:09:07

Anya looks Tapion up an d down, a bit calmer now that she knows he didn't take advantage of er, and licks her lips approvingly. SHe walks to Tapion, and presses her body up against his, kissing his cheek and pulling back with a mysterious smile. "You know...if they wanted to make us THINK we slept together, we could mess with them and actually do it," she offers, putting one of his hands on her right breast.

Tina giggles at this, and nods her head. "I guess it helped a little bit...knowing that a guy can be so selfless and giving in bed, I mean," she says. "But,...well, you're right, I won't get over it quite so soon," she remarks.

Rachel kneels next to Kisame, and takes his hand in her own. "I know...I know what it's like," she whispoers, quickly taking charge. Her holy symbol dangles from around her neck, revealing her as a follower of Ilmater, God of Suffering, who believes in trying to prevent as much suffering as one can, even if it means taking that suffering onto oneself. "Listen...I know it hurts to think back on what you've done, and you SHOULDN'T forget about it, but you can't focus on it for the rest of your life...you must focus on making up for your evils," she explains.

The other Brianna comes up behind the bear, slashing its tendons and veins and killing it within moments. The second Brianna rolls over to Animal, and grabs her arms, squeezing in an attempt to get her to release the katars in her hands. "I thought I would enjoy this...but I find no pleasure from fighting you," she says.

"It sounds like a typical Saturday evening," remarks Lucifer. His chains begin to dig into the flesh of the Hell Path, and shoot down into the ground, trying to anchor him in place. Adison rushes at him, and attempts to sever his head with one mighty swing of the Sword of Grief.

Ajax raises his armblades, blocking most of the damage and charging in his foe's direction. Lita chants again, and Etna appears over near the Demon path this time, striking at him with her powerful fists.

Vinyar nods his head, and lifts a multi-faceted crystal that dangles from a chain. He holds the chain, dangling the crystal in front of the man's face, and chants several words. The crystal pulsates, and puts the soldier through the promised magical training.

Gwendolyn yanks on Lucretia's arm, pulling her up from the bed and forcing a a kiss on her, hard enough to make her lips bleed a little bit. "Well done, slave," she hisses, her corset long forgotten by her closet door. The human submissive lies asleep on the bed, and Gwen pushes Lucretia up against a wall, still kissing and groping her. "I'm glad to have a new toy...the other one is nice, but she occasionally gets repetitive," she tells the dark elf.

Vezria nods herh ead, and looks at her sister, then turns her attention to Citan. "I'll go through whatever tests you need...I do not want to risk my sister's life," she explains.

Sadako chants softly, using her knowledge of magic to tear open a Gate back to Takhisis' realm. As the soldiers file through, Sadako is the last one who crosses over, closing the portal behind her and slumping to the ground. "I forgot...how much that takes out of me,"the demure succubus mutters.

Sky smiles at this, and leans up,m pressing her lips to Kit's. "You're such a good girl...but you've been naughty lately," she whispers.
[ftb]

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 20:09:17

V smiled, "I would like a swim...be careful though, if the Nymphs touch you I can't garauntee you wouldn't change sexuality." he chuckled, "And then...well I can't stop them if you're willing." he added.

Tapion looked at Anya, having alrteady decided he would take up a wife in the coming days he felt this might be inappropriate, however it wouldn't be bad to get a bit of experience before taking a wife, it's been over ten thousand years since his last lover, "...I think that would be a lovely idea." he said with a smile.

Tayuya snickered, "Heck he made pretty good use of those eyes." she winked. She yawned and stretched, "Eventually...we'll get you back onto guys, and we can have more threesomes and the like." she snickered.

Kisame shook his head, silent for a full minute before looking up at Rachel. He breathed in and tried to hold back the tears, "So many people...so many deaths...so many innocent deaths...I'm going to get the maximum sentence the Hells can give me...I'm going to be struck down...I SHOULD be..."

Animal spun and threw the second Brianna off of her, then tackled the first one and straddled her chest as she brought her katars to Brianna's neck, "Me neither...it is because I am not what you pictured, the evil soulless assassin that preys on the weak and takes bodies without asking."

Hell roared as he ducked Adison's blow, then tore his legs from the ground and pulled Lucifer by his chains, dragging him underground and throug hthe ground beneath. After beinging Lucifer back up to the surface he let loose a giant punch that launched Lucifer back to his starting point.

The Demon path was hit by Etna's attack and launched into a tree, groaning as it landed, "Agh...damn you..." he growled as he staggered to his feet, "It's not fair...you're too fast..."

After what could only be described as the most agonizing experience of his life, the bald man laid on the ground, twitching after he seemed to finish with the training and passed out. Mercer whistled, "Hope it's worth it, when he wakes up he's not gonna be happy if it's not."

Lucretia smiled, ignoring the pain on her mouth, "Enteri wouldn;'t like me as your permanant toy though little Halfie." she teased, "He might sell me if your offer is high enough." she added.

Citan shook his head, "These tests can be painful, and your sister is garaunted to stay asleep as long as she is sedated...she would feel no pain, you would." he pointed out, "still want to go through with them?"

Kokoro cooed to Sadako, "Then go rest, I will be enugh to satiate Malagar." she winked, "You have taught me well after all, my prowess as a geisha is unprecedented."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 21:16:51

"Oh, I think I can handle myself." Robin chuckled. She went over herself, undoing buckles and ties until her clothes slid off. She stretched, her ribs sticking out, as if the body had been malnurished and bruised. She smiled back at V, slowly slipping into the cool water.

"I've been adjusting here." Ayslyn replied, a nervous feeling still lingering. "Have you spoken to Midnight? Perhaps he can accomodate you and make you feel more comfortable." she suggested, glancing backwards toward the bedroom door.

"You'll get it soon enough." Lucile smiled and rubbed her muzzle against Celene's. She turned and leapt from the window, hitting the ground softly in a flurry of leaves.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 22:02:43

Anya smiles a this, and pulls Tapion into a passonate kiss, falling back onto the bed with him in her arms. Meanwhile, Mint and Rue are already dwnstairs, Rue staring at Mint with amix of shock and horror. "...How can you possibly HEAR that?" Rue asks. "Vamp hearing, never leave home without it," Mint giggles.

Tina giggles at this, and sits up with Tayuya still in her arms, kissing her passionately. "We need to get back to the village...make sure that it hasn't fallen apart while we were gon," she says.

Rachel shakes her head, and lifts Kisame's face so that she can gaze into his eyes. She smiles at him, and takes a seat on the ground next to him, moving from her kneeling position to spare her knee. "I used to be a monster too," she admits plainly. "I murdred, for the fun of it...I found a man who enjoyed killing as much as I did, and we would make love amidst the corpses of women and children," she recalls. "...but I've worked to make the world a better place in the past several years...trying to make up fo what I'v one, or at least to stop others like mefrom...well, doing what others like me wold do," she says to Kisame.

The second Brianna slashes Animal's wrists, cutting the tendons and causing her to drop her katars. "And I am not the monster I thought I was," whispers the first Brianna, grabbing the blades at her sides. She wraps her arms around Animal, and kisses her for a moment, as the other Brianna plunges a blade into either side of Ahnimal's neck. "Thank you...for this," whispers the seconbd Brianna, pulling away as the first one brings her blades across and severs Animal's head.

Lucifer goes rollin, fortunately managing to land onhis feet. He utters a hiss, and looks to the sky. "Chris! Now is the time to strike!" he yells.

"Damn right," snarls Ajax, leaping over Etna's shoulders and plunging one of his armblades into the Demon Path's skull. He brings his other blade across, carving through the creature's neck, and then slumps to the ground as the full weight of the chest wound comes over him.

"I care not for whether he thinks it's worth it or not," remarks Vinyar dispassionately. He turns to Kain, and frowns, his eye twitching. "Damnation...shorter and shorter intervals," he mutters. "Albazia!" An unbelievably beautiful woman in a red silken dress comes up behind him, putting her hands on his shoulders. "Yes...it is time for us to maintain your intellect, isn't it?" she asks.

Gwen grabs Lucretia by the hair, and slams he head into the wal hard enough to make Lucretia dizzy for a moment. "Don't call me Halfie," she says angrily."If you're going to refer to me a anything, call me Mistress, or Gwendolyn if we're in public," she hsses to the girl.

Vezria tilts her head to the side, and looks at Citan for a moment. "...if you're she won't feel a thing, fine," she says after a bit.

Sadako laughs at this, and puts a hand on Kokoro's thigh, giving it a gentle squyeeze. "I hope I'm not being too forward...but I'd rather accompany you," she whispers. Erost appears with Malagar and Ryu, kneeling before the Dark Mistressherself and smiling. "We tore up the enemy forces, and Malagar and his buddies went in and killed off the remaining Concordant Killers when the main army was routed," Erost says with a grin.

SkyForge lays bveside the dying embers, stroking Kitiara's hair longingly and smiling down at her. "Well...she got me, finally," she laughs softly to herself. "Wore herself out doing it...imagine she'll be upset to know I woke up before her," she says, seeing the sun rising over th mountaintops.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-08 22:10:00

Nimariel blinks, a bit confused, then blushes and giggles. ">..Forgive me, I did not mean to interrupt your private time with your mate," she laughs. "Please, accept my apologies...perhaps we can talk later, out near the forest? I do not feel quite comfortable unless I am out under the open sky," she says, her wings rustling together to accentuate the point.

Celene blushes, and goes to leap out the window, ut screams in agony as her malformed legbones crack. "...Hold on a moment, I will be right there," she says, trying to reshape her body a little bit.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-09 11:38:30

Jack walked up behind Mint and screamed loudly into her ear. He stood striaght and frowned, "Eavesdropping is not nice." he scolded her, "Next time I see that you're listening in on something I'll stick a quill in your ear." he said.

Tayuya nodded, "I suppose so..." she said, "Of course I doubt it, that Tsunade woman seems REALLY strong, I mean who could take her?" she snickered.

Kisame looked at Rachel for a second before smiling, "You propose that I should become some sort of...superhero?" he asked, "For lack of a better term of course..."

A giant icicle slammed into the torso of Hell, piercing his chest and popping out of the other side. Hell staggered at this and looked surprised, "What..." he looked behind him and saw a beautiful white haired woman looking at him, a bright blue rune glowing on her forehead.

Kain looked at the Pleasure Devil and frowned, "And make sure he can't walk by the end of this session." he scolded her, "I hate how often he has to do this nowadays." Mercer snorted, "HAS to?" he asked Mikoyu.

Lucretia groaned and nodded her head, "I'm sorry mistress." she said as she looked at Gwendolyn and tried to get out of her dizzy state.

Citan nodded, "Good then." he saoid as he took out a syringe and tapped it a few times, "First I will give her a small medicine and trest how it runs through her body." he said, "Different species require different doses of all cures, this will include the vampiric cure." he explained.

Takhisis nodded, "I saw everything, no need for such a report." she said, "I congratulate you all on a job well done." she explained with a nod. Ryu shook hs head, "Not me mistress, I don't deserve such a thing." Takhisis looked at Ryu, "You did surprisingly well against the best Champion I ever had Ryu." she said, "I am extremely proud of you." Ryu nodded, "I thank you mistress...but I feel I must go...train..." he said. Takhisis sighed, "I will not stop you from becoming stronger."

Kitiara's eyes fluttered open and she looked at Skyforge with a growl, "Dammit!" she shouted, "It was MY time to watch YOU while you were sleeping, TRIUMPHENTLY!" she pouted and crossed her arms, "I hate you right now..."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2009-09-10 01:46:20

"Oh, I think I can handle myself." Robin chuckled. She went over herself, undoing buckles and ties until her clothes slid off. She stretched, her ribs sticking out, as if the body had been malnurished and bruised. She smiled back at V, slowly slipping into the cool water.

"That would be better." Ayslyn gave a nod, looking back toward the door once again. "Perhaps later today." she suggested, stepping away from the other elf. "I'll see you then, alright." she said, waving before walking back to her room to reunite with Fenris.

"I can help you, if you need it that is." Lucile stated, tilting her head with worry. "Come, straighten yourself up and lets go for a run."