00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

793,239 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 16:56:22

"Well, whats wrong Doc, is Noa hurt too? Let me see her hand?" Vahn asks, trying to look around Citan.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 16:59:19

X raised his arm and brought Daniel to his face's level, "Though it's good that she adores her parents enough to not let me go, and copy you." he said, looking into the infant's eyes.

Citan giggled to himself, Doc...i haven't been called that in a long time, and that was when they brought Fei into town. he thoght to himself, "No, she's fine, just noticed something i should have earlier. Now don't move around so much, you'll spread infection throughout the wound." He took out a few bandages and a liquid in a vial.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:00:09

Aiden put his arms around Robin"I wonder what hes up to right now"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:01:45

noa had also looked at her hand and noticed the same thing that Citan had, she blushed slightly, and then watched as Citan had begun to heal Vahn as she wondered about the day she might be able to be called"missus"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:03:25

"Yes, it is." Din patted Daniel on the back. Daniel smiled, then looked down at her stomach, then at Din, making a face. Din laughed and pryed Daniel off of X's arm. "I guess you're hungry. Well dont you worry. mommy will feed you."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:11:18

X thought for a moment, "The correct way to feed a baby has not been loaded into my memory." he said, "How is it you do that?" his face, as usual, never changing expression.

Citan pured the contents of the vial into the wound and covered it with his bandages. "Alright, about a day with that on you and you'll be fine." he said, smiling, "Please stop trying to heal eachother yourselves, i lose business that way!" He laughed. e looked at Vahn with his bandages on, "I must say...those seem to suit you quite nicely."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:13:42

"Probably still with NightShade doing you know what." Robin laughed a little and rested against Aiden.

Din's face turned red slightly. "You breastfeed a baby." She looked down, then back up at X. Daniel copied Din and was looking up at X.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:16:39

"Hey Citan, you dont seem built like a doctor, you look more like a sword player, because of your size and shape, plus i can see your scar on your right hand, meaning you've had to pull a sword out of a sheath in your day, am i correct?" Vahn says, as he slowly gets up

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:20:27

Aiden laughed"Im suprized we're not grandparents by now"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:23:45

Citan nodded, "Quite observant, i am a master of swordplay, yes." He said, he grew more interested with Vahn and how he was able to tell these things. "Why?"

X shrugged, "I am unfamiliar with the term, am i supposed to watch or something?" He looked at Din's face, "Well i wasn't built to have babies." he added, "So i don't know everything, jeez."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:25:53

"No real reason, i was just wondering what your entertainments were, d oyou have any other interests that you are extremely good at?" Vahn asks as he slightly grows out Meta in a show off like fashion

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:28:07

Din sighed then looked back up at X. "If you want to watch thats fine. And you werent designed to have children cause they just made you to fight, but thats changed. You're human, so you can have children if you want." She looked at Daniel, then back up at him.

Robin leaned back. "I sure hope not. At least not right now. Maybe in a century or two."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:33:02

Aiden smiled"I don't think we're lucky enough for that"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:53:31

Citan nodded, "I have interests in solving riddles, mind games, etc. But mainly I love to play chess and such." he looked at Noa, "But enough about me, you two would probably like to be alone about now, right?" he asked, gathering his things.

X leaned in, "Well all of this is known to me...i just don't know what this is, and would like to see how you feed our daughter." he said calmly, "You don't have to explain this every time i say something like that."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 17:55:42

"I'm sorry." Din kissed X lightly. "Alright. I'll show you." She sat down and set Daniel down on her lap and opened up her shirt. She pressed Daniel onto her chest and allowed her to feed.

[lundi & TL i swear if you say anything i'll..grrrr]

Robin jumped off of Aiden's lap. "Well they can have children if they want, but not now. They're too young."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:08:05

(i wont say anything...on VE)

Aiden stood up"where you going"

Solarius flew back down the mountian and landed on Diamond"alright lets go to Castle Midnight"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:11:28

"To take a bath. I need one." Robin said, leaving the room and going to the washroom.

Adrian looked around and then at NightShade. "She's a tough one she is." he said to himself.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:18:19

X nodded as he saw Daniel feed off of her mother, "Hmmm, what exactly is she drinking that i am unaware of?" he asked. "Biology was yet another weak point in my blueprints."

Diamond Weapon's face glowed, it looked up and roared as it marched towards Castle Midnight.

[you guys gotta face a Weapon, ha ha ha ha ha ha...but later, i'll be back around 8 or so my time.]

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:19:28

Aiden followed"can I join you"

Nightshade turned over and kissed Adrian"that was fun"

(and if me and lundi are lucky psyko wont be on to woop our asses)

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:22:21

Din supported Daniel's head as she drank, then looked up at X. "She's drinking milk."

Robin turned and smiled at Aiden. "Well of course you can."

Adrian grinned. "Yes it was fun." he returned the kiss.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:24:39

Aiden smiled"as if I really needed to ask"when they reached the bathroom Aiden got undressed

Nightshade got up"know lets spar without that mean guy bugging us"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:28:00

"Well alright." Adrian got out of bed and dressed. "Off we go." he waited for NightShade to dress and come to the door.

Robin laughed and undressed and got into the bath. "I remember the first time we bathed together, and what we did after." she grinned slightly.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:36:53

Aiden grinned"as do I and that was a fun night one to remember"

Nightshade got dressed then took Adrian's hand"lead the way"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:38:20

"Yes it was." Robin scrubbed a bit, then relaxed.

"Alrighty then, right this way." Adrian said, smiling and pulling NightShade along to the sparring room.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:49:32

Aiden closed his eyes"its nice and quiet around here"

Nightshade smiled"mabye you might beat me"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:51:15

"Oh I'll beat you!" Adrian entered the sparring room and went to one end and was ready to attack.

"Very quiet." Robin said, moving close to Aiden.

"Sounds ok to me." Mina followed William inside.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:55:34

"Well not right this moment. first I would like to see some of your skills, not in battle, i just want to know what exactly you can do through demonstration, and also what you think of this" Vahn said as Terra and Meta had quickened the pace of Vahn's healing wound so that it seemed to almost be fully recovered

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:56:45

Rachel turns red, and keeps looking away. "Well...I can't really blame him...." she mutters quietly.

Victoria leans her head to the side. "Shadow? Who's that?" she asks, confused.

Midnight closes his eyes. Let me take care of them, Midnight.....destruction is my purpose.... rasps a voice in his mind. Midnight smiles. Very well...you may have this creature... he replies. His eyes flare open, glowing red, as bony tendrils rip through his flesh. He cackles evilly. "LET THE CREATURE COME! IT SHALL KNOW THE TRUE POWER OF DESTRUCTION!" he roars, teleporting outside and onto the top of the highest tower of Castle Midnight. "COME FORTH, AND KNOW THINE FATE!" Thousands of similar tendrils rip up from the ground around the castle, and the guards rush back inside, not willing to face whatever Midnight has planned. The tendrils begin writhing about in anticipation of the havoc they will soon wreak.

Shadow's eyes fly open, as she notices the spirit on her armor glowing. She lifts the armor, and clenches her eyes shut. "No....stay out...of my head...." she groans, throwing the armor from her. The glow dims slowly, and Shadow leans back, not willing to go and fetch it.

William sits down, and looks at the bartender. "Two of your strongest, please," he says, placing a couple coins on the counter.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 18:58:03

Aiden put an arm around Robin

Nightshade smiled then jumped up and hung from her trident which was stabbed into the cieling"come and get me then"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-08-25 19:00:18

"Alright I will!" Adrian pulled his blades out and jumped up after NightShade.

Robin put an arm around Aiden. "Its peaceful."

"I love the strong stuff. But I love you more." Mina leaned against William and smiled.