00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Badaboomey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Supreme Court

49,126 Views | 1,850 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 03:38:43

At 8/24/04 03:34 AM, NestlyQuikFox wrote: Ohh yeah, I also forgot to say that I'll accept that position as CM, that is, if I am still wanted on that.

Of course you are in Quik Fox, welcome to court
just post your thoughts on cases, and you should definately flow through the ranks like water in a river

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 12:41:04

so, any news as of lately, that needs delt with by the NG supreme court?
anyone been in any significant flame wars and whatnot?
how about bans that you feel that you dont feel that you deserved?

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 12:43:21

At 8/24/04 12:41 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: how about bans that you feel that you dont feel that you deserved?

I got banned for n00b jokes to Chefcoop when he said I declare war, he said we should die, he keeps pooping up in my club, he does stuff to me, that wasn't deserved, I'll get you the link if I have to.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 12:50:14

At 8/24/04 12:43 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 8/24/04 12:41 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
I got banned for n00b jokes to Chefcoop when he said I declare war, he said we should die, he keeps pooping up in my club, he does stuff to me, that wasn't deserved, I'll get you the link if I have to.

alright, this is now the official new case for all of you Supreme Court members to work on, and -snare- links may help, so please post them here

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 12:55:01

The main flaming, and next page is where we get banned.

Chefcoop started this in NGJL by saying

This club is like mine, I declare war

Then we see in his sucky club he said this

chefcoop, nething new?
Yeah, we are at war with NGJL

So you see, he asked for it.

I'll get more if you need more evidence/info.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 13:39:35

what is his reason for wanting to have a war agenst you.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 14:03:58

At 8/24/04 01:39 PM, lost_chances wrote: what is his reason for wanting to have a war agenst you.

He said
"Hey you copied my club, I declare war"

He thinks NGJL is a copy club, when he copied my club.

See NGJL had there part, but I knew he knew that our clubs were similar, he even said that, so my club were like what the hell Chefcoop and we flamed him too.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 14:18:15

who did the first bad thing to the other person and what was it?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 17:21:50

At 8/24/04 02:18 PM, lost_chances wrote: who did the first bad thing to the other person and what was it?

NGJL's life:
Chefcoop came over and said

"Hey you copied my club, I declare war"

-snare-'s life:
Chefcoop copied TNGFC, so he copied my club, and I'm in NGJL, and he says that they copied his club, when he copied mine first.

So I have another side of teh storrrryy.

It's hard to tell.....................

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 20:52:39

At 8/22/04 04:20 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: DUN Dun dun, Mr Reaper saves the day again, with a case, pointed out to me by my good friend snare, here is a link go there
post your thoughtsd on this subject, do you think that this revolt will succeed, look through the pages at a lot of senseless flaming, Was it deserved? Post your thoughts.

All I know is that thread is nothing but spam. I've seen enough by the time I've reached the bottom of the first page. The starter of the thread was impersonating a BBS regular and there for breaks the rules. On the other hand, the real PopeOfDope called the fake a faggot, also breaking the rules. I thought the whole situation was bad. Bothe popeofdope's should be banned, the real for a day or two, the fake for 4-5 days, and the thread locked. As funny as it is, its still a spam thread.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-24 21:49:26

At 8/24/04 08:52 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
At 8/22/04 04:20 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:

nice post master stalker, you have just leveled up, congratulations

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 01:27:27

Here is my standings on the Quikfox sig link complaint. I dont think it was all that necissary to even take the time to look at the pics let alone post them. I realize you hate him but I am getting tired of seeing Quik and Chef's names all over the BBS. I think this is a forgive or forget situation. It's appearent you guys aren't going to forgive him any time soon, so why dont you FORGET him. do absolutely nothing to him and take that link down for a week at most. If you have any problems after that be my guest, do what you've been doing but at least give him one week. this is the only thing I can think of to even coming close to a solution. If you guys keep doing this its just going to get old any ways so why not take my advice and take the trial run. What have you got to lose?

I must also add, I am at my grandma's house. My step dad sort of broke my computer so the only way I could post even my last messege was to spend a few nights at my grandma's house. after about two days, I have no idea if I'll be able to go online any more. sofar I've been a fair contribution so I hope any future absence doesnt go unnoticed... but atleast I get the next few days ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 02:57:21

At 8/25/04 01:27 AM, MasterStalker wrote: stuff

OK, how would you like it if one person got you banned, got a cool club locked, got the mods on you, JUST ON PERSON, and he started it.

He said "hey you copied my club, I declare war" in NGJL, and so he asked for it and spammed our club first.

Then TNGFC, my club, flamed him because Chefcoop had annoyed us for copying our club, in the first place, and he says he said calling NGJL was a joke, when he said about having a war in NGOM, he sadi that we copied the ultimate justice crew, his club, and NGA, when he copied NGA and stuff.

He should be banned, OK we did (TNGFC) go a bit over the top with n00b jokes, but not enough to get banned and him not, just because of whatever, he's a chef or something.

I must also add,

Well, bye, cya later :)

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:10:20

At 8/25/04 01:27 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Here is my standings on the Quikfox sig link complaint.

God dammit, I an not the only person with this link in their sig. I wasn't the 1st to have it in my sig either. Maybe I'm getting all the heat from this because Chefcoop is just trying to screw ME over. His bitching isn't really about the link, its about trying to get me in trouble. He has done this every single fuckin chance he can get and I'm getting tried of it.

do absolutely nothing to him and take that link down for a week at most.

You seem to not understand that every time we have done anything to him, it has been because of something completely stupid he has done. He brings all this on himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:12:11

I think I also established here, on page 2 and the 1st post of page 3 that the link in my sig will stay and not come done. Others have followed suit and they also will not be removing the link.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:17:51

Quikfox, -snare-, and master stalker, you have all leveld up, thanks to your posts, keep it up everyone, remember to look for new cases, and post them here as you come across them

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:20:31

what type of history does chef have do you know of -snare-?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:26:16

The reason people got banned in the Officers Mess is that NegativeONE had posted a warning here telling people to stop flaming in the thread. It was partially because Chefcoop tipped off the mods, but also because people kept flaming after a mod had told them to stop. Chefcoop is a whiny bitch and God knows why he declared war on the NGJL and yes I agree that he copied TNGFC, but -snare- I think you were banned for ignoring NegativeONE's warning. Since then, though, Chefcoop has gone crazily over the top with the "who hates Chefcoop" club and shit like that, which makes him look like a stupid ass. I see no reason why QuikFox and others should take the link out of their sig, in fact I think that its really funny and I hope people do more photoshops! If Chefcoop is gonna piss people off and be stupid enough to have his picture in his profile at the same time, he deserves everything he gets...

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:39:29

At 8/25/04 01:20 PM, lost_chances wrote: what type of history does chef have do you know of -snare-?

-snare- doesn't need to tell you the history of chefcoop, I will.
Chefcoop, has made 4 remakes of the NG Army since the original one was locked.
He was in control of the NGOM and he used that as a place to keep making a new NG Army. He would make one, and it would get locked. So then he' go back to the OM and try again. He did this 4 damn times.
Those actions pissed off almost ALL of the original members of the NG Army.

He then proceeded to bitch and moan about the JL all the time in the OM.
He was pissed because a few memebers that were in his club left to come into ours and thats why he went bicthing to the mods. Thats why he got the JL locked.

He also bitched about me having the link in this thread while I was banned because of his bitching. He knew I was banned and I suppose he thought that it was the perfect time to strike. He started to get an answer here that he didn't like so he went and made a thread in the general section bitching about me, telling me that I will get my account deleted. He said I have until 5pm yesterday to remove that sig otherwise the mods will be brought in.

Thats one of the main reasons he is becomming such a big deal, he is making this out to be the end of the world or something. If he would just ignore it, it would go away. I'm really starting to think he is an attention whore and just loves the attention he is getting from this.

And currently he is just fuckin blaming everything on me. Like this site nonsense, I just host that site and I just happen to also support the creator. But he just has to blame me and only me about this, even though there are others with that link in their sig.
He is also sending people into the old JL forums which has taken a new meaning a new name, The Alliance, just to spy on us. Luckly we know who all his spys are.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:47:58

At 8/25/04 01:39 PM, QuikFox wrote:

You know. Don't even bother with him.. Just ignore him. I think all the stuff you guys do against him only provokes him to take more negative actions.

and its just a fucking website. Who gives a shit. I mean I have to deal with worse people in real life scenarios, so I would just be happy this is over the web.

I find all these situations humorous. Not the bans and stuff, but seriously. Are you guys gonna let this go on forever?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 13:53:55

At 8/25/04 01:47 PM, I_eat_peoples_brains wrote: You know. Don't even bother with him.. Just ignore him. I think all the stuff you guys do against him only provokes him to take more negative actions.

You seemed to have missed the part where I said that he has done shit to us before we go after him. For every action that anybody that I know of has taken against him, it was started because of something chefcoop did or said.

Not the bans and stuff, but seriously. Are you guys gonna let this go on forever?

I'm glad you don't find the bans funny, because I have been banned more in the past 2 weeks than I've been banned since I joined NG and started posting. I doubt that it will go on forever, but it will continue until chefcoop starts to learn the effects of his actions.
I know I will not easily forget all the shit he has done/said to me, let alone all the stuff he has done to people I consider my friends. If anybody noticed, I never said shit to him unless he said something to me directly. Which would make me just defending myself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:20:51

NICE posts there Quik fox, I can tell that you will probably blow through the levels in this club, I am making you a Jury Chair #9 so keep up your good work, This club seems as though it was made just for you, since I Want your posts to write a book here, and you seem to do that quite often

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:29:39

o.k.....i come to the colusion that snare and chef have done wrong, while chef is being annoying and pretending he made the club up trying to spark a war. snare shouldn't of flamed back which i recall him doing, but chef is the main troubler, he is the main person and should be banned for at least a week for his history of being a winebag, trying to spark a war, getting as much people as he can to hate him, for coping a club 4 TIMES, which is stupid because if a mod says no HE/SHE MEANS NO! for trying to get one club to hate another, trying to encourage flamming (which i guess how war is done on n.gs) and many other offensive things. he should be banned for at least a week and have the living shit kicked out of him for being so much of the new grounds dickhead.

Finally why the hell did he try to do one of those stupid deadlines thingy, if he was gonna do it, he should of done it straight away, it's not up to him to set deadlines like "do such a such a thingy in so many hours or i'll get a mod to ban you for life!" it's not ageanst the rules to do a "i hate you" web site at all, or to link it in the sig.

what a dick, chef is....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:30:59

NegativeONE?

Where did he come in the banning?

It was Jonthomson who banned me.

Anyway, QuickFox, got any artwork you want shown off on our site in the immage portal and Reaper, do you want your club in the club alliance?

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:34:13

At 8/25/04 02:30 PM, -snare- wrote: NegativeONE?

Where did he come in the banning?

It was Jonthomson who banned me.

NegativeONE posted the following:

At 8/13/04 10:40 PM, NegativeONE wrote: Keep the flaming down. There are mods afoot.

When Jon saw that you had ignored NegativeONE, he banned you. BUT it was probably Chefcoop who went whining to Jon saying "people keep calling me nasty names even though Negative told them to stop..."

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:44:14

At 8/25/04 02:34 PM, --delteated-- wrote:

NegativeONE posted the following:

At 8/13/04 10:40 PM, NegativeONE wrote: Keep the flaming down. There are mods afoot.

When, which page etc did he post?

It's not on the page we were flaming.

And we didn't really "flame", well it was kinda...........

Well anyway, I still think that we didn't do as bad as Chefcoop, he told us to die and stuff...............

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:51:20

At 8/25/04 02:44 PM, -snare- wrote:
When, which page etc did he post?

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=150626&page=22 - about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way down

It's not on the page we were flaming.

You personally weren't flaming on that page, it was more wazup and quikfox a bit but you joined after and I guess jon just banned everyone...

And we didn't really "flame", well it was kinda...........

Nah I know what you mean, I think you would have got away with it in another thread, but because it was Chefcoop's thread, then you got banned because he complained

Well anyway, I still think that we didn't do as bad as Chefcoop, he told us to die and stuff...............

Yeah. He's a dick. What can we do...

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 14:57:26

At 8/25/04 02:51 PM, --delteated-- wrote: toomuchtooquoteformehahahaha

OK, well I see what you mean, but I still don't think I should have been banned, and otherwise Chefcoop should have been too.

And anyway Wanna join our forums? Oh, and this is our site, we just put it up today, we need members and stuff, and check out what we are doing becuase you might want to upload a flash or image, or a club.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 15:01:53

At 8/25/04 02:51 PM, --delteated-- wrote: You personally weren't flaming on that page, it was more wazup and quikfox a bit but you joined after and I guess jon just banned everyone...

No, he didn't ban everyone. He just banned the people that posted way afterwards. Me and Wazup were not banned because of that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 15:04:12

At 8/25/04 02:30 PM, -snare- wrote:
Anyway, QuickFox, got any artwork you want shown off on our site in the immage portal and Reaper, do you want your club in the club alliance?

yes I would like that, and I have an image that you will really like, but I cant post it here, it is too big, but if you would like to see it, you will have to contact me somehow, or through someone, or if I could figure out how to post it in the websites forums, that would be helpful as well, ah, private message me, in your forums, and help me out will ya?