00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Supreme Court

49,120 Views | 1,850 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 15:10:04

At 8/25/04 03:04 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: retyrjmk

Go to the image portal and post it there.

I'll get Plan-B to put it on the site.

And, yeah if you hhaven't put it up then I'll PM you and help you out.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 16:41:21

At 8/25/04 01:10 PM, QuikFox wrote: God dammit, I an not the only person with this link in their sig. I wasn't the 1st to have it in my sig either. Maybe I'm getting all the heat from this because Chefcoop is just trying to screw ME over. His bitching isn't really about the link, its about trying to get me in trouble. He has done this every single fuckin chance he can get and I'm getting tried of it.

I only said it like that because I had no better way to address the case in which I was talking about.

You seem to not understand that every time we have done anything to him, it has been because of something completely stupid he has done. He brings all this on himself.

No, YOU seem to miss my point. I am not promoting nor am I deluting your movements against him, I am merely suggesting a way to get this over with. I think if every one just dropped it for a week and didnt worry about each other, this might get resolved rather than thread after thread, post after post, attacks being launched back and forth at one another. Does it not take a bigger man to walk away? I say it again, if he starts again you can go on a full out assult on him, but the important thing is to resolve the dispute all together. I'm not asking that you kiss and make up, but you should have some sort of mutual agreement. Note that I am not choosing sides but I do feel this is going over board.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 16:45:27

At 8/25/04 04:41 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I'm not asking that you kiss and make up, but you should have some sort of mutual agreement. Note that I am not choosing sides but I do feel this is going over board.

Lol, Chefcoop makes a sucky aggrement.

get rid of the "I HATE YOU STUFF" in your sog and take me off the hate lists and I will forget about everything.

What have I done?

Sucky agrrement when I get nothing back, and anyways, I think that this arguement shouldn't happen here unless it's like a court case.

How about this, you can be the judge and ask questions and stuff?

Maybe then it will be easier to understand why people hate Chefcoop.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 16:45:53

At 8/25/04 02:57 AM, -snare- wrote: stuff in response to my stuff

I just feel that this should end

Well, bye, cya later :)

I'm not gone just yet, but it will be soon. I'll only be able to come on for a few minutes every now and then between now and the 27th. After that... I dont know

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 17:06:55

At 8/25/04 04:41 PM, MasterStalker wrote: No, YOU seem to miss my point. I am not promoting nor am I deluting your movements against him, I am merely suggesting a way to get this over with. I think if every one just dropped it for a week and didnt worry about each other, this might get resolved rather than thread after thread, post after post, attacks being launched back and forth at one another. Does it not take a bigger man to walk away? I say it again, if he starts again you can go on a full out assult on him, but the important thing is to resolve the dispute all together. I'm not asking that you kiss and make up, but you should have some sort of mutual agreement. Note that I am not choosing sides but I do feel this is going over board.

I got your god damn point. So I am supposed to let Chefcoop bitch about me and fuckin flame me and not respond. I will NOT fuckin puss out like that, he wants to start shit, I will finish it. I said that he attacks me first, maybe he should be attacking me at all. That would stop A LOT of shit. It seem you fail at reading the point. There are no more threads or posts going on where me or Chefcoop are flaming each other. there is just his shitty threads bitchin about me, which I might add, were made when I was banned, which he knew. Everytime I started to flame his ass was when he said something stupid as fuck to me and tried to flame me. This is called defence, I can't help if it the ass is an attacker. I have NO IDEA why I should stop when I am doing nothing wrong in the 1st fuckin place. If anybody needs to TRY and be the bigger man, it would have to chefcoop, since he always starts the shit that he gets. It just happens that everybody who he starts shit with always wins.

I will not listen to someone like you in this thread. You were his lacky and as far as I'm concerned you still are. Don't tell me how to do things on a BBS that I was on before you even saw it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 17:21:14

At 8/25/04 05:06 PM, QuikFox wrote: maybe he should be attacking me at all.

Correction.
Maybe he shouldn't be attacking me at all.
I hate it when I have a big post like that and I mess up the spelling which could change the whole way it'll be taken.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 17:37:36

Ok thanks for letting me in so whatever side is the one helping QuikFox is the position I want. :p

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 19:39:14

At 8/25/04 05:06 PM, QuikFox wrote: stuff

I said stop UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING. I dont want you to puss out I am just trying to help solve this. If you were being reasonable you would realize this. I I know the threads stopped but I still see chefcoop this quikfox that, It has to stop. I would tell Chefcoop, but your name is the only one I see around, and I shouldnt have to stalk him through the forums to tell him. I am trying to find a reasonable solution, so could you please cooperate. If you say no, that tells me you're doing it to be an ass and not to be fair. So please, try to help me find a quick, pieceful solution.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 19:47:57

You have to be really nice to him, Quikfox. I do this with girls I hate all the time.. and they can't do shit about it cuz I'm not doning anything wrong.
Since you are doing nothing but be nice, and trying to resolve things, and he proceeds to flame you, then he will get aggrivated and get in trouble with the mods .. and not you.

Its the best aproach.

and ps: It is not like he is attacking you in person. On the internet you can easily just ignore him.. Its not pussing out. If you don't respond that will piss him off. He WANTS you to respond, and defend yourself. You provoke him to do more. He wants you to cause yourself to get introuble. If he was like stalking you on the streets cursing at you with a knife in his hand, that is another story. ITs the internet dude.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 19:53:18

At 8/25/04 07:47 PM, IDONTBITEHARD wrote:
case closed

Couldnt have said it any better.... Even though I told Chefcoop to ignore QuikFox with generally the same approach already, its only gonna matter when you say it :p

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 21:29:30

At 8/25/04 07:39 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Same thing, just worded differently.
At 8/25/04 07:47 PM, IDONTBITEHARD wrote: Same thing MasterStalker said.

No, I will not stop, you can say whatever you want. I will respond EVERY TIME he said something to me that is out of line. He does not need to be doing that in the first place. Also, if he does all this to get a rise outta me and flame him, why does he do most of his bitching about me WHEN I AM BANNED and he knows I CAN'T RESPOND? I am tired of you kind of people, telling other people who have been on the forums longer than you how to handle a problem on the forum. I know what to do when things get out of hand, I know how to handle this problem.

Maybe the reason you guy are just hearing QuikFox this and QuikFox that is because I tend to post more and people know me? Me saying no I will not stop flaming chefcoop when he trys to flame me is not me saying that I am trying to be an ass or that I don't want it to stop. Its me take a course of action that I would normally take because I don't need to be a whiny bitch about things and run to the mods everytime something like that happens. This isn't preschool shit where someone calles someone a name and then that person that got called the name pushes the kid. The the kid that got pushed run his mommy to tattle even though he started the shit in first place. Which is exaclty what chefcoop does.

He does this because he knows he is out numbered with the people that like him and the people that strongly dislike him. I also never said that you should have to stalk him thru the forums to see what he is doing. Even though he does that to me, which is how he saw that I had that link in my sig. I was banned when I put it there and didn't once post in any thread that he would go to when the ban was lifted.

MasterStalker, you say that you want me to cooperate. Why don't you ask Chefcoop to simply stop talking to me or replying to my posts? Why not stop the problem at the SOURCE? This isn't being reasonable at all, it is just trying to get someone who YOU don't like to stop doing something to someone you like. Thats all it is, which is why I simply will not do shit you ask me to do. You are still his lacky, like I already said.

I do not have to be nice to anybody I don't feel like being nice to, that is something that I can just do because I can do. If I dislike someone, I can fuckin dislike that person, nowhere in the fuckin world does it say that I have to love everybody. Nowhere does it say that I even have to tolerate anybody, I can post my mind and my opinion. And whats on my mind and what my opinion is, is that Chefcoop is a whiny little attention whore that simply doesn't know when to quit. Given, it looks like he has quit, but it is also a give that I haven't done shit to him since he got his ass pwned in that topic he made in general.

Like I said, the best approach would be to stop the problem at the source of the problem, not someone that is just getting the head of the troubles. I do not care what he gets me in trouble for at all, he can keep running to the mods and tattling all he wants. Its just fueling the fire against him. If you haven't noticed since my last ban there have been a huge amount of other people who also have started showing dislike towards him. This is simply not my fault, he is doing this himself because he runs and crys, he is making a marytr, for lack of a better work, out of me.

Chefcoop, simply doesn't know what to do because of all the people that don't like him, other than run to the mods everytime someone bitches about him. Which is why i got banned for saying the bannable F word ONCE. Which is also why a lot of other users who were in the JL got banned. He is a whiner and when things don't go his way, he throws a tamtrum. Perfect example of this is when he brought his problem with my link here and he didn't get the answer he wanted so he made a thread in general about it.

I also don't see anybody telling me why he is going after me when I am not the only one with this link in my sig and not event he first one to use the link in my sig. That should prove the case that he is out to get me and just me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 22:15:06

At 8/25/04 09:29 PM, QuikFox wrote: Big, Long, post

Look, you have it all wrong, I am no ones lacky I am trying to solve the problem I dont care if you want to cooperate or not any more because frankly, I think you're just being incompetant. you cant see that all I, along with others, am trying to do is help. I have nothing against any one, I HOLD NO GRUDGES! If you would look a few pages back I said that to -Snare-. It is a case for the court yet you shoot down every attempt to help the situation without question. I havent talked to Chefcoop since my last post in one of his threads. This comparison might be out of line but, You are like a nazi and anyone who ever said anything nice to Chefcoop AT ALL is a jew. I dont mean to be insulting, and I dont want to be anyones enemy, but thats the only way I can see the situation. I have no problems with Snare, you, or even Wasup... who I know has a problem with me, so please consider an easy way out. I asked before, what do you have to lose?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 22:28:17

Hey, can I join? Not to inturrupt this gripping case, but I'd like to be in it. I don't care what I am.

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 22:36:42

At 8/25/04 10:28 PM, Master_Unlucky wrote: Hey, can I join? Not to inturrupt this gripping case, but I'd like to be in it. I don't care what I am.

Ok, you are a CM, (council member), and QuikFox, you just leveled up AGAIN, man you are good at this stuff

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 22:40:20

At 8/25/04 10:15 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Look, you have it all wrong,

Again, I know exaclty what you ment and I simply don't care.

you cant see that all I, along with others, am trying to do is help.

I am also in this group and I am also trying to help it, you just have ignored my ways on how to help and solve the problem

It is a case for the court yet you shoot down every attempt to help the situation without question.

I have only shot down your attempt to "solve" this problem because I am not in the wrong and there for I shouldn't have to change. I haven't done anything that I wouldn't normally do. I will not change the way I am just to make some little bitch happy.

I havent talked to Chefcoop since my last post in one of his threads.

So why haven't you asked HIM to ignore me and all that nice shit? It seems to me that he might possibly respect you more than I since you were his right-hand man once.

This comparison might be out of line but, You are like a nazi and anyone who ever said anything nice to Chefcoop AT ALL is a jew.

Worst. Comparison. Ever. Most. Racist. Post. Ever. It could be nothing farther from the truth. I have made friends with several people that used to like to take to Chefcoop, and they visit my forums regularly now.

So please consider an easy way out. I asked before, what do you have to lose?

It not not a question about losing anything or anything like that. But like I said, I am not going to change the way I am, just because some n00b has to flame me every chance he gets. But since you want to ask what do I have to lose. I will respond to you. I would lose a huge amount of self-respect and the respect I have EARN of others if I did that. I would simply hate myself for not standing up for myself. I will not be pushed around by someone like him.

Now, I ask again, I don't see anybody telling me why he is going after me when I am not the only one with this link in my sig and not even the first one to use the link in my sig. That should show that he is the agressor and I have done nothing but defend myself. He simply has it out for me, which makes him the problem.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 23:03:51

If you are refering to MasterStalker as a bitch, you ass wiping hermaphadite,Question, Do you even know what your sex is? I have been his friend for years and that crosses the line. your opinion is equivalent of that of a five year old.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 23:30:44

Yeah, thats what I thought! no response from the all mighty hermaphadite! real courage fucker!

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-25 23:42:46

At 8/25/04 11:03 PM, DragonSlyr wrote: If you are refering to MasterStalker as a bitch, you ass wiping hermaphadite,Question, Do you even know what your sex is? I have been his friend for years and that crosses the line. your opinion is equivalent of that of a five year old.

Actually I was calling Chefcoop a bitch you damn n00b. Its probally an ALT if anything, but whatever, I'll play along. Actually the reason I didn't respond is because I'm helping in the SSM and also have other things to do. Don't post in here again because you are a fuckin retard.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 00:03:38

At 8/25/04 09:29 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 8/25/04 07:39 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Same thing, just worded differently.
At 8/25/04 07:47 PM, IDONTBITEHARD wrote: Same thing MasterStalker said.

We are just trying to fucking help. Quit being so selfish, christ.

and I joined this site a bit before you, so don't be saying I am a newbie compared to you, and shouldn't be giving any advice. I mean you come in here: Read the club name. We are trying to come up with solutions to solve your so called "case". Well, then quit complaining about it, if we can't help you out. Or you are just too stuborn to take in anything we have to say.

As I am on your side of this story, I am not fond of your methods, but that is your choice. Now quit complaining about it in here, if you are going to be ignorant of any possible solution given besides your own - Which you have been using, and obviously doesn't seem to work.

So in my closing statement, I would like to say that it is your choice of what you do, and if YOU choose to respond, when Chefcoop provokes you, YOU stand partially responible for any trouble you get into

Case Closed

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 00:13:07

At 8/26/04 12:03 AM, IDONTBITEHARD wrote: We are just trying to fucking help. Quit being so selfish, christ.

Did I ask for you help? No, I sure didn't.

and I joined this site a bit before you, so don't be saying I am a newbie compared to you, and shouldn't be giving any advice. I mean you come in here: Read the club name. We are trying to come up with solutions to solve your so called "case". Well, then quit complaining about it, if we can't help you out. Or you are just too stuborn to take in anything we have to say.

I was talking about MasterStalker but, if we want to get into schemantics I've been posting more. I might know just a tad more. Again, this isn't MY case, I never brought it up, and I part of this club and thats means I debate in this club. I just happen to have strong opinions about this one. I haven't once complained about you guys trying to help, I am simply pointing out that I am not the cause and I shouldn't be the thing to be changed. I doesn't make sense to me.

As I am on your side of this story, I am not fond of your methods, but that is your choice. Now quit complaining about it in here, if you are going to be ignorant of any possible solution given besides your own - Which you have been using, and obviously doesn't seem to work.

Didn't bring it up in here, someone else did. I also didn't ask about this shit in here so I really don't care what kind of solutions you may have for this case. It just bugs me that you think I should be the one to change even though I am not the problem's source. Also, my solution worked because, guess what? Chefcoop hasn't bitched about me in a while and I haven't said shit to him in a while.

So in my closing statement, I would like to say that it is your choice of what you do, and if YOU choose to respond, when Chefcoop provokes you, YOU stand partially responible for any trouble you get into

I knew all this already. Thanks for the refresher though. In every single post of mine, I have followed the rules closely, it just happens that Chefcoop caught me on a technicality once, and that was the time I got banned for calling him that name. So there will be no trouble for me.

CASE CLOSED

I'm sure MasterStalker has something to say about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 00:20:53

CASE CLOSED
I'm sure MasterStalker has something to say about it.

Not much else to say. I think that all just about did it.

Good luck with ending this Chefcoop thing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 00:52:24

K How come when ever i come on there is no case!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 09:50:21

At 8/26/04 12:52 AM, da_pope wrote: K How come when ever i come on there is no case!

You can get your inpun into this case about chefcoop and I. Even though I have no idea how that got brought up and I think some of the people arguing don't even know what they are arguing about. They're just trying to cruficy me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 11:28:16

I sure hope everyone that's in this case has a clue what their talking about as in they know the whole story, not just what the've seen in maybe one topic for example that stupid topic chefcoop started, so he couold be the human fire blanket so he cold recieve pity and look like the victim. As far as I know and I couold be wrong, we started the NGJL and people from the officers mess left there because of chefcoops attitude among a few others. Then he came to us and waged war on us with pathetic flames and stupid stories, then he complained and whined and moaned to the mods until we were locked. This is all his doing, QuikFox is doing onthing but sticking up and retaliating for us and our club and himself. If were him I have no doubt it would be your name on this case instead of QuikFox's. Thats all I have to say. If it was said already or not I dont care. I'm just letting you all know again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 12:27:21

At 8/26/04 11:28 AM, -SquiD wrote: so he couold be the human fire blanket so he cold recieve pity and look like the victim.

OMG. Perfect. Analogy. Evfar. That perfectly describes what he is trying to do with this whole thing. Its just nothing but a pity trip now, trying to gain some friends and popularity.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 16:30:05

At 8/25/04 11:42 PM, QuikFox wrote:
Actually I was calling Chefcoop a bitch you damn n00b. Its probally an ALT if anything, but whatever, I'll play along. Actually the reason I didn't respond is because I'm helping in the SSM and also have other things to do. Don't post in here again because you are a fuckin retard.

It was my brothers sign on name but he gave it to a friend about a month ago. He posted it here at my grandma's house but my dad through him off when he just happen to look over our shoulders. I helped with spelling but thats it. But it sort of did sound like you were refering to me though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 16:38:59

At 8/26/04 11:28 AM, -SquiD wrote: stuff

Chefcoop made that thread so he could try to see axactly who hated him that way it would be easier to solve things, atleast if it was me, that would be the general idea behind it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 16:42:42

At 8/26/04 04:38 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Chefcoop made that thread so he could try to see axactly who hated him that way it would be easier to solve things, atleast if it was me, that would be the general idea behind it.

Or so it would seem, that thread made everything much worse and was a stupid idea. Besides as soon as he started that thread and QuikFox's name was mentioned there were bunches of people starting crap and hopping on the pity me bandwagon. It was as pathetic then as it is now and I just dont buy it. If I wanted to know who hated me and why i'd ask in the topic it started in to the people who said it. Not cower behind the mods and start a topic over it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 16:43:15

At 8/26/04 04:38 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
At 8/26/04 11:28 AM, -SquiD wrote: stuff
Chefcoop made that thread so he could try to see axactly who hated him that way it would be easier to solve things, atleast if it was me, that would be the general idea behind it.

HAAAAAA!!!

Yeah, make a thread to see who hates him, ERM!!!

It's a little blatant, you see, NGJL got locked because of him, NGJL HATE HIM, TNGFC, he copied us and accuses NGJL of copying, TNGFC HATE HIM, and all the people who saw that topic thought he was retarded.

And he doesn't have to keep popping up and seeing what we say in our clubs about him, he does that himself, if he didn't pop up we might just forget about him......................for longer than a few days.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-08-26 16:45:52

Sorry for the triple post, my mind is almost blank today for some reason or I would have added this to my other post.

Quikfox, my point might not be to clear to you so I'll just say this. There is an old expresion you've probably heard "It takes two to tango". well, if there is still a problem then it is in fact both of you. yes I've noticed you said there has been nothing between you for a while so I have to ask, whats with te hateful sigs that everyone has (notice I didnt just say you)? And please make your response quickly, I want to see it before I have to log off.

BBS Signature