00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAntking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch!

1,972 Views | 56 Replies

The Catch is: I am not allowed to see any drawings of your OC.

Instead, I will give you this character sheet to fill out so that I can do my best to recreate what that OC would look like in my own vision.

Here is the character sheet:

NAME ⋯〉〉

AGE』 ⋯〉〉

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉

LIKES ⋯〉〉

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

Try not to get super detailed with the physical description part though.

TWO RULES:

1. If you've submitted a character to me that I've made a drawing of before, then sorry I won't be accepting it, since I already know what it looks like.

2. Like my last OC drawing forum post, I also recommend posting your filled character sheet alongside a description of where they are and what they're doing, makes it more fun personally, but let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 19:09:54

At 1/24/24 06:24 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: The Catch is: I am not allowed to see any drawings of your OC.

Instead, I will give you this character sheet to fill out so that I can do my best to recreate what that OC would look like in my own vision.

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:
1. If you've submitted a character to me that I've made a drawing of before, then sorry I won't be accepting it, since I already know what it looks like.
2. Like my last OC drawing forum post, I also recommend posting your filled character sheet alongside a description of where they are and what they're doing, makes it more fun personally, but let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

Name: Skit (short for skittles)

Pronouns: He/Him

sexuality: Blender (bisexual)

likes: close friends, contract killings, guns, video games (very much so excluding chef's love shack), men, women, kids (not sexually)

Dislikes: Russia to the point of attempted genocide, most religions, the removal of the death penalty, the KKK (to the point of shooting up a Klansman rally), ISIS (canonically killed a major leader and burned their parents, wife, and children with sulfuric acid stained on them slowly applied for maximum suffering), north Korea (skinned Kim Jong Un's daughter alive), Satan (canonically lead a "holy" war which involved the killing of 2/3rds of the demons on earth, and over half of the satanists in the galaxy), and finally a unnamed rabbit who just so happens to be a truly hermaphroditical female.

Personality: either really nice, or extremely sadistic depending on the person, or even entity. He is on the extremes of both spectrums, and ironically is not catholic, despite the dislikes. he loves guns and will not shut up if engaged in a conversation about them unless you REALLY triggered him, at that point, run.

Physical appearance: he is a neon blue cat with a hoodie, colored tangelo orange. he can be seen holding a desert eagle modified to shoot full auto with a front grip. he looks very cartoony ironically.

WhiteDummy wrote this.

that's me

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 19:22:14

At 1/24/24 07:09 PM, ATimesThree wrote:
At 1/24/24 06:24 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: The Catch is: I am not allowed to see any drawings of your OC.

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

likes: close friends, contract killings, guns, video games (very much so excluding chef's love shack), men, women, kids (not sexually)

Dislikes: Russia to the point of attempted genocide, most religions, the removal of the death penalty, the KKK (to the point of shooting up a Klansman rally), ISIS (canonically killed a major leader and burned their parents, wife, and children with sulfuric acid stained on them slowly applied for maximum suffering), north Korea (skinned Kim Jong Un's daughter alive), Satan (canonically lead a "holy" war which involved the killing of 2/3rds of the demons on earth, and over half of the satanists in the galaxy), and finally a unnamed rabbit who just so happens to be a truly hermaphroditical female.

Personality: either really nice, or extremely sadistic depending on the person, or even entity. He is on the extremes of both spectrums, and ironically is not catholic, despite the dislikes. he loves guns and will not shut up if engaged in a conversation about them unless you REALLY triggered him, at that point, run.

Physical appearance: he is a neon blue cat with a hoodie, colored tangelo orange. he can be seen holding a desert eagle modified to shoot full auto with a front grip. he looks very cartoony ironically.

That description tho...

This I can't wait to work on.

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 20:16:55

At 1/24/24 08:03 PM, JJBoltonNG wrote: Here is the character sheet:
NAME ⋯〉〉Khao Kobi
AGE』 ⋯〉〉19 yrs.
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉He/Him
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Pansexual
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Works part-time at a restaurant
LIKES ⋯〉〉food, family, friends, clothes, acting, philosophy
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉meat and milk (he's a vegan), violence, tight-spaces.
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉He's almost always humble and friendly to everyone. Will probably hug you even if you don't like it ;)
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉He's a Vietnamese Thai American living in Los Angeles, USA in the late 1980s.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉He's a breed between Khao Manee and a white Maine Coon; he is odd-eyed (from your POV: blue eye is left; yellow eye is right); he weighs roughly 500lb (226.8 kg). Big round belly with a silver navel piercing; wears a bright red sweater that doesn't cover his stomach all the way and blue jeans.

so is he technically a canonical creeper? just curious

WhiteDummy wrote this.

that's me

BBS Signature

Here’s one of my characters who I like to put in these things because I’m desperate for inspiration to redesign her. She is originally from the Soviet Treasure Island fandom, so 18th century background, though I wouldn’t be opposed to a reimagining in some other time period.

At 1/24/24 06:24 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: Here is the character sheet:

NAME ⋯〉〉Daisy Leigh

AGE』 ⋯〉〉Died in her early 20s

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Into men at the very least. The rest is up in the air.

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Wandering spirit. Occupation during life unknown; was known only as a reclusive young lady rarely seen out in public.

LIKES ⋯〉〉Mischief, attention, performances, the circus, all-around creepy things, and that one human skull Dr. Livesey apparently keeps around so he can tell you “rum and death should mean the same thing to you”.

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Being ignored, above all! Distrusts the living, but at times envies them and wishes she were still alive. Upper-class opulence makes her uncomfortable. She has a certain measure of spite for couples.

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Daisy operates much like Beetlejuice and messes with the living just to make them panic.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Once an unknown shut-in, Daisy haunts the shipyards at night for fun. She actually died by accident, due to falling off a slippery pier, but she’ll never tell you that. Has since had a bad history with a few egotistical individuals which may color her perception of the living at times, and especially women.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉Often levitating or flying. Pale greenish complexion, emaciated corpse body, wild brown hair that seems to float, skeletal nose, and green eyes with a bloodshot look to them. Wears glasses, a dark green dress, and black boots. Black stripes somewhere on her clothing, I’ll let you pick where. Can shapeshift as she sees fit, at times physically embodying visual gags (again, similar to Beetlejuice).

(Since this might become redesign fodder, I described the parts of the current design that I’m most proud of and left the ones I’m not so sure about more vague.)

What is she doing? Probably scaring the nearest couple who went for a walk that night.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 22:08:10

NAME ⋯〉〉Plinde Cliet

AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None

LIKES ⋯〉〉Friends, Peaceful world

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Friendly and Childish(anyway shes actually a child)

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Barrier Girl

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Just an average 10 years old height and weight. Her hair is blonde. Shes wearing a dress and jumper. She also wearing hood and cloak that covers her hair and body.

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 22:11:25

NAME ⋯〉〉Ecca

AGE』 ⋯〉〉25ish

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉she/her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉straight

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉"Contractor." Usually delivering weird stuff to weird people, or giving debtors a little "convincing."

LIKES ⋯〉〉The cold. Flying, running, just moving in general, really. Socializing, especially with strangers and her family.

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉The heat. Slightly claustrophobic. Being forced to walk instead of run/fly etc.

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉More street-smart than book-smart (but not an idiot), very resourceful and mobile. Very forward and to the point. Enjoys her job because it lets her move around a lot.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Lives up north in the city. The world is slightly futuristic, but also magical.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Blue skin with yellow iridescence. No mouth. Four angular horns, two of them are loops. Top layer torso clothing turns red and sprouts three wings, two on her right. Wings have yellow flaps. Large, round tail with a flat end. Weird bird-like feet.

Have her flying over a city at night! :)

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

This is a character concept I had in my head for a while, it's pretty much "Insanity as a character" but with a personal spin.

NAME ⋯〉〉No real name; Goes by "Insanity" due to it being a part of his powers.

AGE』 ⋯〉〉Age unknown due to his species being an anomaly

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉Technically genderless due to being a shapeshifter, but goes by he/him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Asexual, has no sexual parts

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Corrupter, but less of a job and more so a title

LIKES ⋯〉〉Very few things, understanding the world better, and a mutual respect for his partner (different character, that I won't go into much)

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Humans (mostly due to him only see the negativity in people, he does understand humans should be better but however, due to humans being flawed, he at best can only have a mutual respect for them), Racism and Sexism (He see it as counterintuitive to human nature and see cooperation as something humans should have.), Politics (sees it as more of a distraction and an excuse for humans to be immoral for whatever reason. Even if he were to have political beliefs, he would know that just by picking a side he would be detrimental to whatever he would support) Himself and his kind (hates them more humans because unlike humans, his own kind doesn't really seem to a purpose to exist other than to kill, and to corrupt other beings. To some extent, he sees that in himself too, only saved by his self-awareness.)

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Despite his name, he is actually quite reserved and formal. Only ever goes crazy if he were to let his power take control of him.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Was created by scientists with an unknown energy seeing what would happen if a bunch of it was fused together. When he first gained sentience, his mind was a mismatch of random thoughts and could only speak in gibberish. When further testing was done with test subjects, he slowly became saner and more developed a better understanding of what was happening around him and also learned that his own energy can both mimic objects and can-do stuff to the human mind. After years of testing and realized that he was being studied for ways to control people, he broke out and hid away into a host body. He now plans on gaining more power as to prevent humans for both using it to control others, but also to stop humanity from destroying itself.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉While his true form is a ball of red and black colored energy ball, his prefer form is a 7' 10" darkish-grey demon who wears a dark purple royal robe that covers his body up to his shoulders. His head has 4-6 horns around his face kind of like a loin. He wears special lenses for his eyes (white with a red outer circle) due to him being unable to see reality as a human would, they were made by himself, careful using his own energy to mimic the sight of a human.

Artist in training suffering from art block at your service

BBS Signature

Here goes nothing:

NAME ⋯〉〉Violet

AGE』 ⋯〉〉24 - 27

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Straight

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Extreme vocalist and singer

LIKES ⋯〉〉Music, being loud at times, driving, showing love and care to others for no reason, animals

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉animal cruelty, criminals, getting her voice hurt, not remembering the grocery list

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Violet is a very soft-spoken person who rarely shows ill will, and if she does, there's a very good chance that she's joking. She is also really oblivious, often bypassing from things most people would freak out about and doing really out-of-pocket comments from time to time, despite this, she's not unmoral, altough she still doesn't understand that smiling at gore and thinking it's "pretty" is not something she should be saying out loud.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Violet was an only child, somewhat neglected or ignored when young which led to her personality being somewhat careless in nature, she started doing loud, extreme vocals as a kid and played in multiple bands to the present day.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉1.70 CM tall / 5'7 tall, pinkish skin tone, multiple ear piercings, healthy body shape, blue dyed hair and irises, emo-ish haircut, cyan eyes, often wears a dark bandana and fingerless long sleeve gloves, has a fire tattoo on her neck.

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 23:28:09

pause the movie because what i'm about to say to yall is so damn twisted

NAME: Nano

PRONOUNS: She/Her

SEXUALITY: Ace

Helping people.

DISLIKES: Fighting, not doing anything for long periods of

time, Messes, Fast Food.

PERSONALITY: Very professional, though a goofy kind of

professional. Talks in a very stilted Monotone Matter of

fact tone most of the time. Gets really excited when she

talks about her interests. Is rarely angry unless you

hurt her friends (or put tomato in your fucking gumbo).

Is pretty naive about the outside word due to her sheltered

upbringing.

BACKGROUND: Maid Robot created to help out at a lab. But after

some [shinanigans] happened at the lab. She was given combat capibilities

to fend for herself, as well as a special broom. One which is

also a gun

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Short, Blue Color Palette, Robot, Orange-ish

Hair that spikes in the back. Metal Gloves and Boots. Anime-esc.

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 23:33:51

At 1/24/24 11:28 PM, Dreamcastian-Turnip wrote: pause the movie because what i'm about to say to yall is so damn twisted

NAME: Nano

PRONOUNS: She/Her

SEXUALITY: Ace

Helping people.

DISLIKES: Fighting, not doing anything for long periods of
time, Messes, Fast Food.

PERSONALITY: Very professional, though a goofy kind of
professional. Talks in a very stilted Monotone Matter of
fact tone most of the time. Gets really excited when she
talks about her interests. Is rarely angry unless you
hurt her friends (or put tomato in your fucking gumbo).
Is pretty naive about the outside word due to her sheltered
upbringing.

BACKGROUND: Maid Robot created to help out at a lab. But after
some [shinanigans] happened at the lab. She was given combat capibilities
to fend for herself, as well as a special broom. One which is
also a gun

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Short, Blue Color Palette, Robot, Orange-ish
Hair that spikes in the back. Metal Gloves and Boots. Anime-esc.

i should also add that they are not the oc in my pfp lmao, wanted to clarify.

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-24 23:40:05

Since you probably already know Kinbari, i'm gonna try a different char.

NAME ⋯〉〉 Delsi Ambar

AGE』 ⋯〉〉 16 years

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉 She / her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Heterosexual

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉 A secret agent

LIKES ⋯〉〉 uncovering mysteries, destroying dangerous weaponry and eating pineapple

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉 Foxes

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉 Pretty childish and messy, but very serious and focused when doin' a mission

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉 She was created as part of an experiment that involved fusing humans with animals. In her case, she was fused with a sheep. Most of the experiments failed, but she was somewhat successful. However, the lab were she was created got raided long ago, and since then she stayed in her cryogenics capsule, until recent events allowed her out of it.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉She's a brunette (slightly clearer tho). Has white hair that resembles sheep's wool. Wears black clothes and golden rings in hands. Has blue eyes, and a big smile. When she turns into a sheep, her skin turns black, while the rings remain in the front legs

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

NAME ⋯〉〉Robert

AGE』 ⋯〉〉31

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉he, him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉straight

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉staring at the ceiling

LIKES ⋯〉〉resting, thinking, eating bugs, eating in general

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉having his tongue stretched by others

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉He's quite smart, he often thinks deeply about whatever's in his head. He's also gentle, he'll act politely to almost anyone, but can't resist a little horseplay when Fred is around.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉In school, he was a very good student, but easily distracted. He used to be poked fun at in school due to his weight. He got insulted by the comments about his weight, but he eventually stopped paying attention to them.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉He is a big and fat green anthropomorphic frog. He has a lighter shade of green starting in the lower jaw, and extending all the way to his legs. This lighter shade cover almost all of his belly.

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

NAME ⋯〉〉Hüttmann

AGE』 ⋯〉〉19

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉he/him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Male

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉making a hot dog

LIKES ⋯〉〉Jogging while drinking a beer, listening to Happy Hardcore, complain, roasting them

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Wears a overalls

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Grumpy, hard, but he has a soft side

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉He lives in Germany, he selling hot-dogs, he always complain a lot unless something is not right, he likes to roast the custormer. He has a high tolerance alcohol

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉An anthropomorphic dog, his shape is similar to sausage, his eyes r dots, his ears r triangular ears, he usually wears a vest which looks like a hot dog bun with a ketchup zipper pull, the cap ends at a spiky top (i dunno what's it called, it looks similar to Krusty Krab employee hat) with flame pattern, a pants with flame pattern, a belt buckle with pattern flame which looks like a Germany flag and a Crocs, he has a three yellow boomerang shape tattoo on his stomach

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 04:08:24

NAME ⋯〉〉Blomkatt

AGE』 ⋯〉〉1814

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉any

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉None

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉none (animals cant have jobs)

LIKES ⋯〉〉fruits, berries, setting dumpsters on fire, stealing stuff, being a pest, small flowers.

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉his monster form, failed stealing atemps, nature (fear), commiting to friendships

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Blomkatt likes being a pest. he is also a kleptomaniac, stealing whatever fruit, berries and whatever he finds interesting. so in short he is a pest in the city he lives in. he does not like to commit to friendships due to him fearing that he woud unwillingly kill them.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Blomkatt used to be a dime-a-dozen of his species. but one day he got cursed so when he was in a nature-dominant area he woud turn into an onmicidal monster and kill everyone he knows. he lives in a city to avoid being in that form. he now lives in a backalley in a city and tries to to annoy everyone he meets and try to escape nature as mutch as possible.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Blomkatt is a green, genderless plant demon that somewhat. he is smal. he is hairless and his skin resembles a dantilion stem. he has two horns on top of his heat, thornes all over his tail, the tip of his tail is a bud that changes flowers depending on his emotions. he also has a bush on his neck and three spikes on his spine. eyes are yellow.

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 04:44:50

Good luck my friend :}

NAME: VIDAIR(It stands for something he won't tell you about)

PRONOUNS: he\him

SEXUALITY: Villain (runs away without further context)

LIKES: sweety video games, enforcing the will of the UTTP, spamming vulgar language in twitch streams, Chaos and alot of it, villainy

DISLIKES: people who say chai tea, any form of writing that's above a paragraph, Have fellow of the group chat get destroyed whilst in massive gamer fights.

PERSONALITY: rude, cocky, over confident, they're just like those jock school bully's if they were a threat and made good jokes

BACKGROUND: The last member of the TROLL MASTER RACE!!1!1!!1

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 5 box's and a head, one large square for the body, 2 rectangles with hand hands for the arms, 2 rectangles with boots on the end for the legs. the head is a square that points down to a triangle shape at the bottom, with a green screen show his face.

each piece is relatively thick, boasting proportions Similar to giant a Roblox character.

Is currently making something with high amounts of GAMER ENERGY'S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 06:38:57

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

NAME ⋯〉〉Lady Catrescu

AGE』 ⋯〉〉42 (human years approximation)

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Yes

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉No

LIKES ⋯〉〉Milk, sleeping, squishing mice

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Furniture

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉The height of grace and sophistication, she barely ever loses her temper and throws a table across the room.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Aristocat

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉A tall anthropomorphic cat lady wearing a long dress with a corsage and a wide brimmed sunhat.

She can usually be found relaxing in her manor, enjoying a delicious milk cocktail from her favourite crystal wine glass, paired with an equally luxurious high-end cigarette (in one of them fancy fuckin' ciggy holders, I don't know what they're called).

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 09:31:23

NAME ⋯〉〉 Pachka Martinez Lopez de Lacalle

AGE』 ⋯〉〉 19

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉 He/They

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Gay as fuck

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉 Bodega Clerk

LIKES ⋯〉〉 Weed, kissing, playing bass

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉 Bitchass mothafukas

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉 A friendly but extremely snarky fella, but who feels extreme regret after hurting someone

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉 Was summoned from hell as a young lad, but was later lost and lived on the streets for a bit until getting an apartment

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉a 5'4 twink with a blue hoodie and black skirt w/ a white stripe through it. Also has black thigh highs

Home, its where I want to be

But I guess I'm already there

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 11:44:38

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

Never said they were necessarily a lawful OC, they are fucked up in the weirdest ways possible, and I meant it when I said (not sexually), He is just ironically good with most kids

WhiteDummy wrote this.

that's me

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 15:09:40

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

iu_1152555_11103601.webpiu_1152556_11103601.webp

"Remember kids, always treat a gun like- wait...I mean um..alwa-never treat a gun like a toy!...Unless your me ofcourse, but you're not me so just-*breaks into giggle*..ahahaa shit..."

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 15:16:42

NAME

Skilled

Unknown

PRONOUNS

He/Him

SEXUALITY

None

OCCUPATION

walking on walls

• Video Games
  • Summer
  • People
  • Informatics

DISLIKES

• Past
  • Bullies
  • Regretting
  • Racists
  • Sexists

PERSONALITY

Funny af guy and lurker. Likes to join collabs and hosts some of them. Skilled also likes to make other stuff rather than just art.

BACKGROUND

Purple

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

A bit slim, has an cool golden necklace, he is Circle with 5 cubes (hair) has gorgeous af eyes

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 15:58:38

NAME ⋯〉〉 Aria

AGE』 ⋯〉〉Its rude to ask a woman her age

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She / HER

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Bi

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Mercenary

LIKES ⋯〉〉Money, pizza, dumplings, soju, cats, pwning n00bs, hurting people

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉You, work, hot weather, steve, bananas, pineapple on pizza

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Nice but mentally unstable

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉War orphan, adoptive family died, got mindbroken and embraced dark side, went on murder spree on everyone involved.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Short, pale skin, medium-short black hair, piercing blue eyes. Very pretty face.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

NAME ⋯〉〉 Gwendolyn (Gwenda for short)

AGE』 ⋯〉〉 Somewhere in her 30s

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉 She/her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Panromantic Asexual

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉 Gives life advice to people (like a counselor I guess)

LIKES ⋯〉〉 Plants, meditation, alternative medicine, flamenco dancing

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉 Rudeness, loud noises, weeds, anything not eco-friendly

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉 She’s soft-spoken and calm, rarely ever getting flustered or angry. She has an open mind, and loves hearing other people’s thoughts and opinions. Though she’s mostly kind, she can also be a bit sassy and blunt. She reserves that side of her for people who don’t respect her.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉 She’s from a Spanish Romanian family that immigrated to Australia a long time ago.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉She’s a Sunflower girl with yellow petals for hair and a short stem on the back of her head. She wears an orange shirt with shoulder-length sleeves and a lime green singlet with a white flower on the front, brown flare jeans with an orange zigzag pattern, and dark green shoes. She has brown skin, slight freckles on her face and green eyes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 18:57:24

Lol this sounds fun

NAME ⋯〉〉Abzu-halla

AGE』 ⋯〉〉ageless(its complicated)

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉he/him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉bisexual aromantic

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Ruler of the Makdana'hara (purgatory and hell)

LIKES ⋯〉〉being cared for, the color red, watching people get hurt (hed probably watch videos of kids falling if he had a phone)

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉everyone. Everything

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Abzu-halla is extremely lonely and closed off, having been treated like a curse his entire young life. He has an outwardly rude and pompous attitude, as well as a lot of confidence, and he easily gets annoyed by those he deems lesser than him (so everyone). However, beneath it all is an extremely broken person. He was not socialized a lot as a child, and does not make connections easily, nor can he bring himself to be very vulnerable around others. He also believes he is inherently evil, and cannot be good, as its whats been told to him his entire life. He plays his part as the villain, intentionally mentally fucking with people or doing harm to others to get back at them

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Abzu-halla and his sister Mera were born from the all powerful creator, Resilium, however their birth was a result of his power being abused, which ended in Resilium becoming a key (whole other story). The woman who stole the power from Resilium, Celesteia, feared Abzuhalla's unnatural appearance, believing he was her punishment for abusing the power she stole. She took Mera, and left Abzuhalla with her parents, King Vircai and Queen Pedja. The couple did not love Abzuhalla, and would refer to him as "the kid" or "the lamb". They had others raise him, and he was abused by his nanny Ellse for a long time until he accidentally killed her. As Abzuhalla grew older, he became more oppressed by his grandparents, and grew more and more hateful. In his young adulthood, he finally reunited with his sister Mera, and they clicked instantly. He revealed to her that he had a plan to overthrow their grandparents, and he asked her to join him, but she refused, saying his plan was evil. Abzuhalla snapped, and vowed to make Mera's life hell for betraying him. Mera fought her way to Abzuhalla after he had taken over their grandparents kingdom, and when she met him he fought her, attempting to fuck with her mentally. He stabbed her in the gut after a fake-out injury, and Mera took Resilium's key (which doubled as her sword) and stabbed him in the throat. Abzuhalla died, but Mera made a deal with death (Delraa) to save him. In return for their servitude, Delraa would save them from dying. Abzuhalla became a slave to Delraa, ruling hell and purgatory, while Mera rules Asohara (heaven). The two havent seen eachother since

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Abzuhalla was born as a lamb / goat hybrid creature (technically a creature that just so happens to look like a lamb), but later in life he developed a humanoid form. He still has some features, such as horns. He also has notably big, buck teeth

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 19:59:46

At 1/25/24 03:09 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

"Remember kids, always treat a gun like- wait...I mean um..alwa-never treat a gun like a toy!...Unless your me ofcourse, but you're not me so just-*breaks into giggle*..ahahaa shit..."

iu_1152694_19027001.webp

not too far off

WhiteDummy wrote this.

that's me

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-25 21:17:15

ok let's try it out

youll probably get it right

NAME ⋯ Soapy

AGE』 ⋯ Haven't decided

PRONOUNS ⋯ He

SEXUALITY ⋯ Rizzless (we don't know due to lack of rizz)

OCCUPATION ⋯ Modifying guitars into weapons, getting himself in trouble, running like a lunatic, adventuring, playing aforementioned guitar weapons

LIKES ⋯ The occupations I just mentioned

DISLIKES ⋯ The police that are currently after him, People who put corn on pizza

PERSONALITY ⋯ Enthusiastic, Is he stupid, Perpetually in action but easily bored, Can go apeshit provided the option to do so

BACKGROUND ⋯ Still need to work on story

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉Goat with long ears, yellow eyes, a blue shirt, baggy jeans and a blue cap

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-26 20:43:23

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

JJBoltonNG Thetageist Winterina duimaurisfootball goldennewgrounds BroSkullEmoji Dreamcastian-Turnip EmsDeLaRoZ SomeDoodles NockeyNoo Nebulate T7-101

53xy83457 PachkaNG fe3l1ngsk1lledd Riger44 MondoBilby Inksmudge soapchuwa

I should mention to all of you here to be patient on this forum, since I am a bit of a slow artist let’s just say.

I will get to your art eventually, don’t worry. It’s just that it might be a while is all.

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-26 23:05:01

name: Tracy

pronouns: she/her

sexuality: bi

likes: video games rock, j-pop, techno music drawing drumming best friends (two boys and a girl) anime touhou older sis

dislikes: bullies older brothers annoying gatekeepers and the band KISS

personality: shy but outgoing nerdy sweet hyper spiritual lovey kind but can get pretty angry when you try to hurt her friends

and also willing to go on adventures with her BFFs

background: born and raised in Burbank, Chicago, IL Tracy was always left behind by her family who didn't really care for her so in return she always felt alone but then one day when she was playing in the park a bunch of punks came up to her to ask for money she said no because she's like ten, then they started antagonizing her that's when a 14 yr. old boy named Chris "saved" her and I use that term lightly but anyway he saved her and as a thank you she gave him a patch her older sister made and Chris said "thanks" and asked her if she wanted to hang out with him and his buddies.

at first, she was hesitant, but she remembered what her home life is like and so she agreed. now her, Chris and her new friends Janet and James Morry (A.K.A Jim Morrison by Chris) now set off to have insane life-threating adventures in the city of Chicago.

physical description: 4,9 Thick black hair with three spikes on the bottom with sweatpants, vans, a black backpack, and a tankman shirt over an orange long sleeve.

right now, she's playing drums and vocals on the Beatle's rock band on ps3 with Chris Janet and James in Chris's big ass bedroom with vinyl records video games toys plushies Beatles Doors Newgrounds and Kingdom Hearts merch and posters everywhere.

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!

NAME: Quesito

PRONOUNS: he/him

SEXUALITY: Straight

PERSONALITY: chill, minds his own business, usually down to earth if you dont mess with him

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A block of cheese with a thin square head that wears headphones and a blue winter hat. He also wears a scarf and a blue puffy crewneck sweatshirt that has a piece of triangular shaped cheese in the middle. Has white oval like eyes that are wide and wears a pair of gray sweatpants and white socks

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-27 16:00:46

NAME: Ghoulena

PRONOUNS: she/her

SEXUALITY: unknown/unlabeled

LIKES: wine-tasting, watching movies, driving, being outdoors, cemetery walks

DISLIKES: hot weather, milk, large crowds, traffic, too much noise

PERSONALITY: friendly and sweet but tends to keep to herself and is somewhat on the quiet side

BACKGROUND: Ghoulena was once a living woman who passed away by choice after her husband died in a freak accident. She didn't go to heaven but she didn't go to hell either, so she is now a ghoul stuck in purgatory where she roams the cemetery she and her lover were buried in

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: tall, thin, light blue skin with red stained hands, dark blue wavey hair with side-parted bangs, red eyes, white dress and heels