00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LainLover just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch!

2,034 Views | 55 Replies

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-27 16:05:05

At 1/24/24 08:48 PM, Thetageist wrote: Here’s one of my characters who I like to put in these things because I’m desperate for inspiration to redesign her. She is originally from the Soviet Treasure Island fandom, so 18th century background, though I wouldn’t be opposed to a reimagining in some other time period.

At 1/24/24 06:24 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: Here is the character sheet:
NAME ⋯〉〉Daisy Leigh
AGE』 ⋯〉〉Died in her early 20s
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Into men at the very least. The rest is up in the air.
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Wandering spirit. Occupation during life unknown; was known only as a reclusive young lady rarely seen out in public.
LIKES ⋯〉〉Mischief, attention, performances, the circus, all-around creepy things, and that one human skull Dr. Livesey apparently keeps around so he can tell you “rum and death should mean the same thing to you”.
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Being ignored, above all! Distrusts the living, but at times envies them and wishes she were still alive. Upper-class opulence makes her uncomfortable. She has a certain measure of spite for couples.
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Daisy operates much like Beetlejuice and messes with the living just to make them panic.
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Once an unknown shut-in, Daisy haunts the shipyards at night for fun. She actually died by accident, due to falling off a slippery pier, but she’ll never tell you that. Has since had a bad history with a few egotistical individuals which may color her perception of the living at times, and especially women.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉Often levitating or flying. Pale greenish complexion, emaciated corpse body, wild brown hair that seems to float, skeletal nose, and green eyes with a bloodshot look to them. Wears glasses, a dark green dress, and black boots. Black stripes somewhere on her clothing, I’ll let you pick where. Can shapeshift as she sees fit, at times physically embodying visual gags (again, similar to Beetlejuice).

(Since this might become redesign fodder, I described the parts of the current design that I’m most proud of and left the ones I’m not so sure about more vague.)

What is she doing? Probably scaring the nearest couple who went for a walk that night.

iu_1153624_11103601.webpiu_1153625_11103601.webp

Here you go! Link to the full quality version here: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ostan5000/daisy-leigh?updated=1706389422

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-27 16:50:08

At 1/24/24 10:08 PM, Winterina wrote: NAME ⋯〉〉Plinde Cliet
AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None
LIKES ⋯〉〉Friends, Peaceful world
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Friendly and Childish(anyway shes actually a child)
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Barrier Girl
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Just an average 10 years old height and weight. Her hair is blonde. Shes wearing a dress and jumper. She also wearing hood and cloak that covers her hair and body.

So what does Barrier Girl mean?

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-27 18:09:45

oooo this sounds fun!! i'll choose an OC i havent drawn recently...

NAME ⋯〉〉 Amalia

AGE』 ⋯〉〉 118 (but physically appears to be 18-19)

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉 she/her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 no canonical sexuality!!!

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉 babysitter

LIKES ⋯〉〉 the internet, emo music, trendy fashion, and blogging

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉 not much, but she definitely hates being scolded!

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉 a friendly young vampire who's always online. she's spunky and sweet and full of energy!

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉 she babysits young vampires and has a blog that isnt very popular but she likes to pretend it is.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉an anthro tuxedo cat with bat wings, she has long neon green dreadlocks styled into a scene fringe and one white patch of fur around her eye. she of course has vampire fangs, and she wears a black miniskirt, a green tank top, striped armwarmers and leggings, and hightop converse sneakers - a typical scene/emo look. most likely she'll be sitting on her bed, happily typing away on her laptop, surrounded by pillows and plushies.

At 1/26/24 08:43 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:
At 1/24/24 06:24 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: The Catch is: I am not allowed to see any drawings of your OC.

Instead, I will give you this character sheet to fill out so that I can do my best to recreate what that OC would look like in my own vision.

Here is the character sheet:
NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

Try not to get super detailed with the physical description part though.

TWO RULES:
1. If you've submitted a character to me that I've made a drawing of before, then sorry I won't be accepting it, since I already know what it looks like.
2. Like my last OC drawing forum post, I also recommend posting your filled character sheet alongside a description of where they are and what they're doing, makes it more fun personally, but let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!
JJBoltonNG Thetageist Winterina duimaurisfootball goldennewgrounds BroSkullEmoji Dreamcastian-Turnip EmsDeLaRoZ SomeDoodles NockeyNoo Nebulate T7-101
53xy83457 PachkaNG fe3l1ngsk1lledd Riger44 MondoBilby Inksmudge soapchuwa

I should mention to all of you here to be patient on this forum, since I am a bit of a slow artist let’s just say.

I will get to your art eventually, don’t worry. It’s just that it might be a while is all.

Take your time man, you're faster than I am lmao

Artist in training suffering from art block at your service

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-27 23:59:52

At 1/24/24 06:24 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: The Catch is: I am not allowed to see any drawings of your OC.

Instead, I will give you this character sheet to fill out so that I can do my best to recreate what that OC would look like in my own vision.

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:
1. If you've submitted a character to me that I've made a drawing of before, then sorry I won't be accepting it, since I already know what it looks like.
2. Like my last OC drawing forum post, I also recommend posting your filled character sheet alongside a description of where they are and what they're doing, makes it more fun personally, but let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

OOO FUN! Here's mine. (Yes I know she's a Sonic OC but still)

Name: Callie

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bi

Likes: Sweets, adventures, helping her friends, making music

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, mean people, bad guys, excessive negativity.

Personality: Perky, friendly, hardworking, shy at first but talkative when trusting, hides her pain behind a smile, relatable, empathetic and also very cute!

Background: Callie is a Mobian cat who was a former military voluntary soldier during the battle against Infinite. After being on "house arrest" by the Academy's principals for no good reason at all (to prevent her from outbursting after seeing her colleagues die by Infinite's hands), she sneaks out to adventure. Thanks to some new friends, a mysterious white Mobian cobra spirit and a religious sect that gave her a new outlook on life, she's been inspired to do her very best despite the cards against her, and eventually becomes one of the Resistance's many rookies who helped to successfully defeat Infinite and the Eggman Empire!

Physical appearance: She is a Sonic OC. 5'1, has the appearance of a Maine Coon with ear tufts and two head spikes in the back to represent her hair. She is completely red, except for her muzzle which is a cream color. She has brown eyes and has an eye shape similar to Tails. She has a long, but thin red tail, and she wears a silver-black jacket with a dragon on the back, and a kanji sign shirt underneath. She has long black hiking boots and black pants. She doesn't wear gloves, but instead wears snake bracelets around her wrists, one with the design of a cobra, the other a snake scale pattern bracelet.

I'll never look back, I've got no regrets,

Cause time doesn't wait for me

I choose to go my own way

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-28 00:22:12

At 1/27/24 04:50 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:
AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Just an average 10 years old height and weight. Her hair is blonde. Shes wearing a dress and jumper. She also wearing hood and cloak that covers her hair and body.

Her powers is about barrier

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-28 00:27:30

At 1/28/24 12:22 AM, Winterina wrote:
AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War

Oh so she has the ability to create a barrier around her?

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-28 00:49:38

At 1/28/24 12:27 AM, Ostan5000 wrote:
At 1/28/24 12:22 AM, Winterina wrote:
AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War
Oh so she has the ability to create a barrier around her?

Yes

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-29 01:29:57

Since what I would have used is already my avatar here, I don't think I can participate, but I'm super interested to see how these compare to their original counterparts!

Honestly? I'd love to see your own input on him.

NAME ⋯〉〉Alfred "Alfie" Leadston

AGE ⋯〉〉3 Cat Years (27 Years Old)

PRONOUNS ⋯〉He/Him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉: Kinsey Scale 2

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Lead Tenor in his Barbershop Quartet.

LIKES ⋯〉〉 esprit de corps (being with the group), hamburgers, coke & rum and Ertha - his crush.

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Peanuts (allergic), cucumbers, his family, loneliness.

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Born to be a leader. He always comes up with great plans for his fellow three to strive for great fame. Takes good care of the group, after a fight he always find a way to keep them together. He is very ambitious of his goals, which can take the better of him (and at worst the group). On times of danger though his confident side takes a step away and freezes in place.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉After discovering his true gender identity, he autodefenestrated from his wealthy family home and ran off downtown. Since then he found a home at an alleyway, but had to survive on whatever he has left. His singing talent is found by Tommy, a bicoloured baritone from a quartet, and taken in by the troupe. Since then they went around the city in local bars, but Alfie has a keen eye on one prim white lady cat...

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉An upright (take it as you will) longhaired Calico Maine coon, with sparkling green eyes and a fit figure. He wears the group's red straw hat, stripy vest and trousers. As the lead, he wears the red bowtie as opposed to the black.

Take him as you will! I don't really mind if you have him with human proportions, but I like to see your approach. Have fun!

Oh another note, can you draw him singing She's Got a Way by Billy Joel on a fence in the middle of a van Gough night?

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-29 12:05:21

NAME: Gilbert

PRONOUNS- He/Him

SEXUALITY- Straight

OCCUPATION- Art Thief

LIKES- Money, Firearms, Anything expensive (fancy food, tailored suits, jewelry)

DISLIKES- Other people

PERSONALITY- Almost always angry. Greedy

BACKGROUND- Used to be a professional gambler. Not much else known about past.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- Tall and slender. Skin is orange. Wears an expensive suit and hat. Has facial hair.

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-30 12:23:47

AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War

Alright, finally got around to making this. Watcha think?

iu_1154993_11103601.webpiu_1154994_11103601.webp

Link to full quality art: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ostan5000/plinde-cliet?updated=1706635348

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-30 13:22:24

At 1/30/24 12:23 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:
AGE』 ⋯〉〉10 years old
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉 Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉None
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉War
Alright, finally got around to making this. Watcha think?

Link to full quality art: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ostan5000/plinde-cliet?updated=1706635348

Cool!! Its close enough to her desing

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-01-30 19:01:21

NAME ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

AGE』 ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know… over 18

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

LIKES ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know… Your Favorite Martian Band and Skateboarding

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

We Just Don't Know… I was going to give you a real PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION, but nope…

Okay fine, it’s a creepy monster with a girly look and a knife stab on its head. The blad is in the skull. Don't forget the knife in it's head. That's all I’m giving you. GOOD LUCK!

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

NAME ⋯〉Ellena

AGE』 ⋯〉21

PRONOUNS ⋯〉???

SEXUALITY ⋯〉Haven't asked yet

OCCUPATION ⋯〉Slime grower/merchant

LIKES ⋯〉Slimes, making slimes, selling slimes, the colour purple, video games

DISLIKES ⋯〉Getting a slime recipe incorrect, revealing important secrets

PERSONALITY ⋯〉Typically calm and peaceful, but probably won't respond well when provoked or under conflict

BACKGROUND ⋯〉Ellena, aka Lena cultivates several batches of sentient slimes out of whatever limited space is available, then sells them to make ends meet. These slimes provide various abilities to whoever uses them (instructions may vary)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉Medium-length red-brown hair, dark purple dress, white skin, round face

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-03 14:29:59

At 1/24/24 10:11 PM, duimaurisfootball wrote: NAME ⋯〉〉Ecca

AGE』 ⋯〉〉25ish

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉she/her

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉straight

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉"Contractor." Usually delivering weird stuff to weird people, or giving debtors a little "convincing."

LIKES ⋯〉〉The cold. Flying, running, just moving in general, really. Socializing, especially with strangers and her family.

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉The heat. Slightly claustrophobic. Being forced to walk instead of run/fly etc.

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉More street-smart than book-smart (but not an idiot), very resourceful and mobile. Very forward and to the point. Enjoys her job because it lets her move around a lot.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Lives up north in the city. The world is slightly futuristic, but also magical.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Blue skin with yellow iridescence. No mouth. Four angular horns, two of them are loops. Top layer torso clothing turns red and sprouts three wings, two on her right. Wings have yellow flaps. Large, round tail with a flat end. Weird bird-like feet.

Have her flying over a city at night! :)

Finally, I think after this I'm gonna try using a different art style, other than that though lemme know what you think.

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-05 12:23:44

NAME ⋯〉〉Mlemph

AGE』 ⋯〉〉yes (he looks like a kitten)

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉He/Him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Straight

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Yeeting himself out of his void home to go compliment others

LIKES ⋯〉〉His occupation, doing cat things

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉I dunno, not complimenting others?

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Very unexpressive, but very kind and wise

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉all of them (yes I know that doesn't make sense)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉Blue-grey cat with bulging green eyes

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-05 20:56:12

At 1/24/24 10:13 PM, goldennewgrounds wrote:

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!
This is a character concept I had in my head for a while, it's pretty much "Insanity as a character" but with a personal spin.

NAME ⋯〉〉No real name; Goes by "Insanity" due to it being a part of his powers.

AGE』 ⋯〉〉Age unknown due to his species being an anomaly

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉Technically genderless due to being a shapeshifter, but goes by he/him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Asexual, has no sexual parts

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Corrupter, but less of a job and more so a title

LIKES ⋯〉〉Very few things, understanding the world better, and a mutual respect for his partner (different character, that I won't go into much)

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Humans (mostly due to him only see the negativity in people, he does understand humans should be better but however, due to humans being flawed, he at best can only have a mutual respect for them), Racism and Sexism (He see it as counterintuitive to human nature and see cooperation as something humans should have.), Politics (sees it as more of a distraction and an excuse for humans to be immoral for whatever reason. Even if he were to have political beliefs, he would know that just by picking a side he would be detrimental to whatever he would support) Himself and his kind (hates them more humans because unlike humans, his own kind doesn't really seem to a purpose to exist other than to kill, and to corrupt other beings. To some extent, he sees that in himself too, only saved by his self-awareness.)

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Despite his name, he is actually quite reserved and formal. Only ever goes crazy if he were to let his power take control of him.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Was created by scientists with an unknown energy seeing what would happen if a bunch of it was fused together. When he first gained sentience, his mind was a mismatch of random thoughts and could only speak in gibberish. When further testing was done with test subjects, he slowly became saner and more developed a better understanding of what was happening around him and also learned that his own energy can both mimic objects and can-do stuff to the human mind. After years of testing and realized that he was being studied for ways to control people, he broke out and hid away into a host body. He now plans on gaining more power as to prevent humans for both using it to control others, but also to stop humanity from destroying itself.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉While his true form is a ball of red and black colored energy ball, his prefer form is a 7' 10" darkish-grey demon who wears a dark purple royal robe that covers his body up to his shoulders. His head has 4-6 horns around his face kind of like a loin. He wears special lenses for his eyes (white with a red outer circle) due to him being unable to see reality as a human would, they were made by himself, careful using his own energy to mimic the sight of a human.

Aight, lemme know how this looks! I really like your character actually!

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

At 2/5/24 08:56 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:
At 1/24/24 10:13 PM, goldennewgrounds wrote:

NAME ⋯〉〉
AGE』 ⋯〉〉
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉
LIKES ⋯〉〉
DISLIKES ⋯〉〉
PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉
BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉

TWO RULES:

Thanks for reading!
This is a character concept I had in my head for a while, it's pretty much "Insanity as a character" but with a personal spin.

NAME ⋯〉〉No real name; Goes by "Insanity" due to it being a part of his powers.

AGE』 ⋯〉〉Age unknown due to his species being an anomaly

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉Technically genderless due to being a shapeshifter, but goes by he/him

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Asexual, has no sexual parts

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Corrupter, but less of a job and more so a title

LIKES ⋯〉〉Very few things, understanding the world better, and a mutual respect for his partner (different character, that I won't go into much)

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉Humans (mostly due to him only see the negativity in people, he does understand humans should be better but however, due to humans being flawed, he at best can only have a mutual respect for them), Racism and Sexism (He see it as counterintuitive to human nature and see cooperation as something humans should have.), Politics (sees it as more of a distraction and an excuse for humans to be immoral for whatever reason. Even if he were to have political beliefs, he would know that just by picking a side he would be detrimental to whatever he would support) Himself and his kind (hates them more humans because unlike humans, his own kind doesn't really seem to a purpose to exist other than to kill, and to corrupt other beings. To some extent, he sees that in himself too, only saved by his self-awareness.)

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Despite his name, he is actually quite reserved and formal. Only ever goes crazy if he were to let his power take control of him.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Was created by scientists with an unknown energy seeing what would happen if a bunch of it was fused together. When he first gained sentience, his mind was a mismatch of random thoughts and could only speak in gibberish. When further testing was done with test subjects, he slowly became saner and more developed a better understanding of what was happening around him and also learned that his own energy can both mimic objects and can-do stuff to the human mind. After years of testing and realized that he was being studied for ways to control people, he broke out and hid away into a host body. He now plans on gaining more power as to prevent humans for both using it to control others, but also to stop humanity from destroying itself.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉While his true form is a ball of red and black colored energy ball, his prefer form is a 7' 10" darkish-grey demon who wears a dark purple royal robe that covers his body up to his shoulders. His head has 4-6 horns around his face kind of like a loin. He wears special lenses for his eyes (white with a red outer circle) due to him being unable to see reality as a human would, they were made by himself, careful using his own energy to mimic the sight of a human.
Aight, lemme know how this looks! I really like your character actually!

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ostan5000/insanity

If I was being honest, it's not what I imagine but somehow you made it better. You managed to nail down him being mysterious pretty well. If you don't mind, I am going to based him off your design next time I draw him.

Also, glad to hear you like him, I can tell you more about him (or the whole story I have planned for him) if you want.

This was the original design from years ago, the idea was the cloak hid the whole body because he doesn't really have a body most of the time. It's due to this using less energy (the more power that is needed, the less sane he becomes. It can also kill him if he uses too much). The hand's position is off because it is meant to be disembodied. (And yeah, the virus looking thing is meant to be his core/true form. I couldn't draw electricity very well)

iu_1158253_2436471.webp

Artist in training suffering from art block at your service

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-07 17:49:29

At 1/24/24 11:04 PM, BroSkullEmoji wrote: Here goes nothing:

NAME ⋯〉〉Violet
AGE』 ⋯〉〉24 - 27
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Extreme vocalist and singer
LIKES ⋯〉〉Music, being loud at times, driving, showing love and care to others for no reason, animals

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉animal cruelty, criminals, getting her voice hurt, not remembering the grocery list

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Violet is a very soft-spoken person who rarely shows ill will, and if she does, there's a very good chance that she's joking. She is also really oblivious, often bypassing from things most people would freak out about and doing really out-of-pocket comments from time to time, despite this, she's not unmoral, altough she still doesn't understand that smiling at gore and thinking it's "pretty" is not something she should be saying out loud.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Violet was an only child, somewhat neglected or ignored when young which led to her personality being somewhat careless in nature, she started doing loud, extreme vocals as a kid and played in multiple bands to the present day.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉1.70 CM tall / 5'7 tall, pinkish skin tone, multiple ear piercings, healthy body shape, blue dyed hair and irises, emo-ish haircut, cyan eyes, often wears a dark bandana and fingerless long sleeve gloves, has a fire tattoo on her neck.

Aight, give this a look and tell me what you think.

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-07 19:15:01

At 2/7/24 05:49 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:
At 1/24/24 11:04 PM, BroSkullEmoji wrote: Here goes nothing:

NAME ⋯〉〉Violet
AGE』 ⋯〉〉24 - 27
PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉She/Her
SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉Straight
OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉Extreme vocalist and singer
LIKES ⋯〉〉Music, being loud at times, driving, showing love and care to others for no reason, animals

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉animal cruelty, criminals, getting her voice hurt, not remembering the grocery list

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉Violet is a very soft-spoken person who rarely shows ill will, and if she does, there's a very good chance that she's joking. She is also really oblivious, often bypassing from things most people would freak out about and doing really out-of-pocket comments from time to time, despite this, she's not unmoral, altough she still doesn't understand that smiling at gore and thinking it's "pretty" is not something she should be saying out loud.

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉Violet was an only child, somewhat neglected or ignored when young which led to her personality being somewhat careless in nature, she started doing loud, extreme vocals as a kid and played in multiple bands to the present day.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉1.70 CM tall / 5'7 tall, pinkish skin tone, multiple ear piercings, healthy body shape, blue dyed hair and irises, emo-ish haircut, cyan eyes, often wears a dark bandana and fingerless long sleeve gloves, has a fire tattoo on her neck.
Aight, give this a look and tell me what you think.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ostan5000/violet

Pretty good, it's decently close to her actual design:

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-08 13:38:14

At 1/30/24 07:01 PM, NoobClock666 wrote: NAME ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

AGE』 ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know… over 18

PRONOUNS ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

SEXUALITY ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

OCCUPATION ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

LIKES ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know… Your Favorite Martian Band and Skateboarding

DISLIKES ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

PERSONALITY ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

BACKGROUND ⋯〉〉We Just Don't Know

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯〉〉
We Just Don't Know… I was going to give you a real PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION, but nope…
Okay fine, it’s a creepy monster with a girly look and a knife stab on its head. The blad is in the skull. Don't forget the knife in it's head. That's all I’m giving you. GOOD LUCK!

OH! NO ARMS!. We Just Don't Know doesn't have any arms, but still have legs. I really should have pointed that out too, but that's all I'm giving you

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

I may be a bit late, but it's only a week or two so it can't be that far. Also I changed my pfp to a badly drawn panther so that you wouldn't know muheheh.

Here it is!

NAME ⋯>> Meenakshi(???)
AGE』 ⋯>> 16
PRONOUNS ⋯>> She/They
SEXUALITY ⋯>> Bisexual
OCCUPATION ⋯>> A powerless hero that works with actual superheros
LIKES ⋯>> Fighting, Exercising, Foxes, Competition, Making fanfics, wavy & curly hair, scented candles
DISLIKES ⋯>> Littering, homework, the colour green or yellow, hypocrites, not being able to swear
PERSONALITY ⋯>> A fierce competitor with a golden heart(hence why her hero name is GoldenFire :O)
BACKGROUND...>> Aight now here's MY catch, i thought of so many backstories that I completely gave up on this ToT. But I suppose I can give one of the old ones.

She has a nice family with a toxic older brother. She is in 10th grade with people that see her as brash, impulsive, and naive. She is known for her temper, but not for her heart and intentions. Which is why she decides to join the superhero league(despite them not accepting and caring about their occupation) and show everyone who she really is.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯>> dark skin, dark hair, dark pupils(I think the name should make this easy), short hair,

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-08 17:24:20

I may be a bit late, but it's only a week or two so it can't be that far. Also I changed my pfp to a badly drawn panther so that you wouldn't know muheheh.

Here it is!

NAME ⋯>> Meenakshi(???)
AGE』 ⋯>> 16
PRONOUNS ⋯>> She/They
SEXUALITY ⋯>> Bisexual
OCCUPATION ⋯>> A powerless hero that works with actual superheros
LIKES ⋯>> Fighting, Exercising, Foxes, Competition, Making fanfics, wavy & curly hair, scented candles
DISLIKES ⋯>> Littering, homework, the colour green or yellow, hypocrites, not being able to swear
PERSONALITY ⋯>> A fierce competitor with a golden heart(hence why her hero name is GoldenFire :O)
BACKGROUND...>> Aight now here's MY catch, i thought of so many backstories that I completely gave up on this ToT. But I suppose I can give one of the old ones.

She has a nice family with a toxic older brother. She is in 10th grade with people that see her as brash, impulsive, and naive. She is known for her temper, but not for her heart and intentions. Which is why she decides to join the superhero league(despite them not accepting and caring about their occupation) and show everyone who she really is.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ⋯>> dark skin, dark hair, dark pupils(I think the name should make this easy), short hair,

I may be a bit late, but it's only a week or two after it can't be that late. Also I changed my pfp to a badly drawn panther so that you wouldn't see my OC muheheheh >:)

Here it is!

Name: Meenakshi Gupta(???)

Pronouns: She/They

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: A powerless hero that works with actual superheros(who are about the same age as her)

Likes: Fighting, working out, foxes, competition, wavy & curly hair, scented candles, the colour red, phonk music.

Dislikes: Littering, homework, the colours green or yellow, hypocrites, injustice, stupidity

Personality: A fierce competitor with a golden heart(that's why her hero name is GoldenFire :O)

Background: Aight now here's MY catch, i thought of so many backstories that I completely gave up on this ToT. But I suppose I can give one of the old ones.

She has a nice family with a toxic older sibling. She is in 10th grade with people that see her as brash, impulsive, and naive. She is known for her temper, but not for her heart and intentions. Which is why she decides to join the superhero league(despite them not accepting and caring about their occupation) and show everyone who she really is.

Physical Description: dark skin, dark hair, dark pupils(i think the name should make this easy), short hair that has slight red highlights, 4'10(yeah she short lol) and 120 lbs. She is human btw.

Response to Drawing your OC's, but there's a catch! 2024-02-08 17:44:59

At 2/8/24 05:40 PM, G0ldenfire357 wrote: I may be a bit late, but it's only a week or two after it can't be that late. Also I changed my pfp to a badly drawn panther so that you wouldn't see my OC muheheheh >:)
Here it is!

Name: Meenakshi Gupta(???)
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: A powerless hero that works with actual superheros(who are about the same age as her)
Likes: Fighting, working out, foxes, competition, wavy & curly hair, scented candles, the colour red, phonk music.
Dislikes: Littering, homework, the colours green or yellow, hypocrites, injustice, stupidity
Personality: A fierce competitor with a golden heart(that's why her hero name is GoldenFire :O)
Background: Aight now here's MY catch, i thought of so many backstories that I completely gave up on this ToT. But I suppose I can give one of the old ones.
She has a nice family with a toxic older sibling. She is in 10th grade with people that see her as brash, impulsive, and naive. She is known for her temper, but not for her heart and intentions. Which is why she decides to join the superhero league(despite them not accepting and caring about their occupation) and show everyone who she really is.
Physical Description: dark skin, dark hair, dark pupils(i think the name should make this easy), short hair that has slight red highlights, 4'10(yeah she short lol) and 123 lbs