00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Riddy44 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Website has been stealing art and putting it up for sale!

2,942 Views | 94 Replies

At 11/16/23 04:44 PM, DioShiba wrote:
At 11/16/23 04:10 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/13/23 09:17 AM, DioShiba wrote: Doing some investegative work on my end.

It would appear that the website is hosted by CloudFlare. A WhoIs search also seems to confirm this.

I'm also going to provide an ICANN lookup as well and it would seem to confirm this as well.

I would advise sending a DCMA complaint to them via abuse@cloudflare.com with the proper DCMA complaints. I will be working on my own and inform both parties far as my work is concerned.
Here's their parent hosting company, by the way.

TLD Registrars Solutions
35-39 Moorgate
London, EC2R 6AR
United Kingdom

Apparently they've got a history of hosting genuinely skeevy content.
While this information is helpful, doing a google search on TLD only shows that they've been permanently closed so I'm not sure how helpful it will be.

I'll add it to my post but if someone is able to confirm that it's not an active hosting company then I'll end up removing it.

Ah, I plucked that from your whois search.

You're right, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they move around a lot to avoid this kinda situation.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

I wonder if you could report this website or something

GRR <-- that's my signature

Pretty ironic how I draw cowboys even though I'm First nations ;)

BBS Signature

At 11/16/23 04:48 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/16/23 04:44 PM, DioShiba wrote:
At 11/16/23 04:10 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/13/23 09:17 AM, DioShiba wrote: Doing some investegative work on my end.

It would appear that the website is hosted by CloudFlare. A WhoIs search also seems to confirm this.

I'm also going to provide an ICANN lookup as well and it would seem to confirm this as well.

I would advise sending a DCMA complaint to them via abuse@cloudflare.com with the proper DCMA complaints. I will be working on my own and inform both parties far as my work is concerned.
Here's their parent hosting company, by the way.

TLD Registrars Solutions
35-39 Moorgate
London, EC2R 6AR
United Kingdom

Apparently they've got a history of hosting genuinely skeevy content.
While this information is helpful, doing a google search on TLD only shows that they've been permanently closed so I'm not sure how helpful it will be.

I'll add it to my post but if someone is able to confirm that it's not an active hosting company then I'll end up removing it.
Ah, I plucked that from your whois search.
You're right, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they move around a lot to avoid this kinda situation.

Well that's about all that can be done then I suppose.

I'm not sure if it will be a good idea keeping the thread open if there is nothing else to add but if people need to update me on any new information they're more than welcome to do so by DM or on my own news posts. But a moderator can make that call.

At 11/13/23 06:35 AM, Prismisho wrote: I woke up to my buddy @Hexamak messaging me that his friend told him that there was this website stealing and selling his art.

Obviously, he wasn’t the one who put it up. But I discovered I was on there too!

Now we were both pissed because they can’t get away with selling our art without permission!

The website is ArtWisher (but don’t buy anything from there, as 99% of them are probably stolen).

Other people have this issue too! Like in this thread in toyhou.se.

If you guys can, please spread the word about this! This can’t keep going on!

luckely my art is to shit for them but wth man thats not good have you reportet that guy

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

At 1/17/24 01:14 PM, riot100233 wrote: luckely my art is to shit for them but wth man thats not good have you reportet that guy

This is pretty much a closed and done issue, please don’t bump dead threads unless there’s new information relating to the discussion.