00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

frankoftheweek just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

15 years on Newgrounds...

220 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

15 years on Newgrounds... 2023-09-25 21:57:13

This is unashamedly a shot to see if I can reconnect with anyone that was around creating Hop-Hop/Video Game beats and pieces around 2005-2008. Were you around for this time? Who were your favourite artists?

I remember collaborating closely with and feeding off of another producer named flashmac. He was always really inspiring.

It's been SO long and I would love to see if there's anyone that's still posting music after all this time.

P.S. - I stopped posting music, but haven't stopped making music. I'm actually about to graduate with my Master's in Music Composition.

Trust in Lord with all your heart. Lean not to your own understanding. YOU TOO DUMB to handle it!

Response to 15 years on Newgrounds... 2023-09-26 09:42:21

At 9/25/23 09:57 PM, TheMerelyHuman wrote: This is unashamedly a shot to see if I can reconnect with anyone that was around creating Hop-Hop/Video Game beats and pieces around 2005-2008. Were you around for this time? Who were your favourite artists?

I remember collaborating closely with and feeding off of another producer named flashmac. He was always really inspiring.

It's been SO long and I would love to see if there's anyone that's still posting music after all this time.

P.S. - I stopped posting music, but haven't stopped making music. I'm actually about to graduate with my Master's in Music Composition.

Here at NG we continue making music :D, but things have changed a lot

Response to 15 years on Newgrounds... 2023-09-26 09:51:01

At 9/25/23 09:57 PM, TheMerelyHuman wrote: This is unashamedly a shot to see if I can reconnect with anyone that was around creating Hop-Hop/Video Game beats and pieces around 2005-2008. Were you around for this time? Who were your favourite artists?

Unfortunately, I joined after the point you remember, in 2011.

Response to 15 years on Newgrounds... 2023-09-26 16:28:19

I started making music in around 2007/2008, most of it removed prior to the last AP update. But I'd love to hear any oldheads out there still making beats. The only artist I recall around that time is actually Soulja Boy, and he understandably has better things to do than kick it on NG.

I do still make beats. And no, I still have no idea what to do for my 20th anniversary here LOL

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to 15 years on Newgrounds... 2023-09-26 16:35:34

knew about new grounds but only joined in 2012 in the hopes of posting animations