00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I've become bitter and jaded lately

453 Views | 32 Replies

Everything I used to like such as anime, animation and video games are all going downhill. Everything is being appealed to dumbass normies who dont know a god damn thing about the shit they claim to like and dont bother to do their research.

I certainly dont want this place going down that path either. We need to have a fucking spine and stop letting dumb bullshit get into the portal.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:33:54

>anime

>Dumbass normies

These things go hand-in-hand.

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:36:44

skill issue

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:38:17

At 3/18/23 08:36 PM, GGishere wrote: skill issue

Ye, skill issue.

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:42:16

The fuck does that mean?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:43:55

At 3/18/23 08:32 PM, Wegra wrote: Everything I used to like such as anime, animation and video games are all going downhill. Everything is being appealed to dumbass normies who dont know a god damn thing about the shit they claim to like and dont bother to do their research.

I certainly dont want this place going down that path either. We need to have a fucking spine and stop letting dumb bullshit get into the portal.

I fucking feel this poast

U ever heard "I'm Good (Blue)"?

Its crap. Mindless generalised rave crap.

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:44:38

At 3/18/23 08:42 PM, Wegra wrote:
The fuck does that mean?

an issue of skill

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:45:12

At 3/18/23 08:43 PM, Spaggo wrote:
At 3/18/23 08:32 PM, Wegra wrote: Everything I used to like such as anime, animation and video games are all going downhill. Everything is being appealed to dumbass normies who dont know a god damn thing about the shit they claim to like and dont bother to do their research.

nah that songs fine

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:47:01

I fucking hate it so much

Also that abcdefu song

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:47:20

At 3/18/23 08:45 PM, GGishere wrote:

nah that songs fine

iu_925236_9481129.webp

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:47:50

nah that songs fine

You're not even old enough to know the original. Opinion: invalid

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:49:50

At 3/18/23 08:47 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:

nah that songs fine

i know what fucking blue (da ba dee) by effiel 65 is im not stupid

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:50:55

At 3/18/23 08:49 PM, GGishere wrote:

nah that songs fine
i know what fucking blue (da ba dee) by effiel 65 is im not stupid

Sure you're not raver boi

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 20:54:59

Also that abcdefu song

Fr that song is hot ass

Home, its where I want to be

But I guess I'm already there

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 21:02:26

Also that abcdefu song

yeah that one sucks

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 21:15:26

i love how this thread became a discussion about a song cover

▀▄▀▄ [ Ɍøȼꝁ x_x !! ] ▄▀▄▀

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 21:22:10

At 3/18/23 09:15 PM, rockysoda wrote: i love how this thread became a discussion about a song cover

Just another wonderful day at the BBS.

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 21:22:20

At 3/18/23 09:15 PM, rockysoda wrote: i love how this thread became a discussion about a song cover

Yeah how the hell did that happen?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-18 21:33:05

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 00:07:28

At 3/18/23 09:22 PM, Wegra wrote:

Some sort of christian magic.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 00:16:35

At 3/19/23 12:11 AM, Caniac76 wrote:
At 3/19/23 12:07 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 3/18/23 09:22 PM, Wegra wrote:
Some sort of christian magic.
”Christian magic” that does not go together

Trust me, it does.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 07:02:27

At 3/19/23 12:11 AM, Caniac76 wrote: ”Christian magic” that does not go together

You mean you can scientifically raise the dead?

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 08:10:34

Good idea, but let’s start with the forums

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 08:21:03

You're a pussy if you let the thoughts and opinions of 'normies' influence how you feel about a show/movie/video game you like

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Also that abcdefu song

Thanks for disappointing me, Shakira, you used to make decent songs but now you’re making shit. I’m so tired of hearing “pique trolo” or something like that.

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 09:41:04

bro you said so much and also nothing in particular lol, what's actually the issue here; what's up with the normies?

xoxo 💋 (ps: okay I guess you can watch TRW)

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 09:44:59

Wegra your problem is that you're engaging with content that's meant for normies and dumbasses to begin with. It's like shitting on rap & country but the only rap & country you listen to is whatever normiebait they play on radio. Do some digging and get some recommendations from those annoying snobs that the normies all hate.

NG isn't going downhill as far as content is concerned. When you see crap submissions under judgement just vote zero and go on about your day. I hate seeing garbage and spam making it through the portal as much as you do but we're both long past the age of being able to have a shitfit over crap passing. I mean we could do that, but we'd look like big fat ugly gay losers who get no bitches, and you're not a gay big fat ugly bitchless loser, are you?

At 3/19/23 08:21 AM, Void wrote: You're a pussy if you let the thoughts and opinions of 'normies' influence how you feel about a show/movie/video game you like

This

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 10:01:07

am i the only one here who read the title as "I've become hitler and jaded lately"

signature

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 11:02:16

At 3/19/23 10:01 AM, JizzyJazz wrote: am i the only one here who read the title as "I've become hitler and jaded lately"

yes

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 11:16:19

At 3/19/23 09:44 AM, Chdonga wrote: Wegra your problem is that you're engaging with content that's meant for normies and dumbasses to begin with. It's like shitting on rap & country but the only rap & country you listen to is whatever normiebait they play on radio. Do some digging and get some recommendations from those annoying snobs that the normies all hate.

NG isn't going downhill as far as content is concerned. When you see crap submissions under judgement just vote zero and go on about your day. I hate seeing garbage and spam making it through the portal as much as you do but we're both long past the age of being able to have a shitfit over crap passing. I mean we could do that, but we'd look like big fat ugly gay losers who get no bitches, and you're not a gay big fat ugly bitchless loser, are you?

But thats the thing the normies come for everything and fuck it up. Just look at Yakuza. They added a stupid bitch like Nyanners ffs.

Nothings niche anymore either

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature