00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kotico just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I've become bitter and jaded lately

464 Views | 32 Replies

It could be that you're fatigued of a particular medium or genre. If it's novelty or originality you're after, some things will only work the first (and sometimes second and third) time they happen but not if they happen every time.

Or it could also be that your tastes have matured and you haven't realised it yet. I don't know if you're familiar with that feeling of re-watching an old movie or series you used to love as a kid and realising it's not as good as you remember; this could be that but in real time.

I hope you're able to find that spark you're looking for, but it might not be hidden in the same places you used to find it.

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 20:21:21

At 3/19/23 11:33 AM, Madmazel wrote:

Or it could also be that your tastes have matured and you haven't realised it yet.

Actually its likely this except I'm becoming aware. But I dont like it! Its just another sign that I'm getting older and I dont want to give up the shit I like but unfortunately said things are becoming shit

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I've become bitter and jaded lately 2023-03-19 20:33:32

At 3/19/23 08:21 PM, Wegra wrote: Actually its likely this except I'm becoming aware. But I dont like it! Its just another sign that I'm getting older and I dont want to give up the shit I like but unfortunately said things are becoming shit

Welcome to this side... I know what you mean, I've been there... it hit me at around 33ish... been here a while, it sucks... enjoy your stay...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature