00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death.

1,763 Views | 83 Replies

I have to admit, I've been considerably happier since that childhood ruining crapitalist piece of shit turned into wormfood.

I wake up every morning, take a deep breath and go "Ah, yes, don't have to worry about Yu Gi Oh ever again"

It's just so GOOD when people who ruined my childhood die, you know?

Like, it gives me hope that maybe kids these days won't have to watch some exploitative shitty card game on tv instead of proper content that will make their lives better.

When someone like that dies, it's like seeing a rainbow, or a butterfly, you know?

It just lets you know that some things are still right with the world.

Oh man it's nice.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:09:38

iu_763884_6715108.jpg

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:09:54

mroe like you-gay-oh hahaha

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:27:43

At 9/30/22 04:09 PM, Piss wrote: mroe like you-gay-oh hahaha

Haha, yes, but I wouldn't insult gay people by associating with that horrific yu-gi-garbage.

It's like when I heard he drowned, just for a flash, I thought "Maybe there could be a loving god in heaven. Maybe the universe really isn't made of rotten shit, maybe life isn't just the process of decay and slow lingering death. The guy who made Yu Gi Oh, that horrible show that came on every day just to remind me that there are worse things than being bullied at school, he drowned, and I lived long enough to experience that. I can't wait to live another day to see how much more the world can get better. I bet some wonderful person has been born today, so one who will make art that is the opposite of Yu Gi Oh. I'll be so blessed if I can witness that. I better take care of myself and everyone around me so we can all live to see something wonderful like the opposite of Yu Gi Oh."

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:54:09

I didn't like Yu-Gi-OH growing up either but I don't wish him to die for that reason. It's not like he committed terrible crimes of humanity.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:57:43

funk, you have nearly Demi-god status around here.

But this thread, I don’t understand where these negative vibes are coming from

hello

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:58:51

At 9/30/22 04:01 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I have to admit, I've been considerably happier since that childhood ruining crapitalist piece of shit turned into wormfood.

I wake up every morning, take a deep breath and go "Ah, yes, don't have to worry about Yu Gi Oh ever again"

Like, it gives me hope that maybe kids these days won't have to watch some exploitative shitty card game on tv instead of proper content that will make their lives better.

When someone like that dies, it's like seeing a rainbow, or a butterfly, you know?

Oh man it's nice.

Reminder to everyone that OP was almost admitted to a hospital because he's clinically mentally ill.

I'm not kidding, it's a hard fact that he's told me.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 16:59:46

At 9/30/22 04:54 PM, HellBladePhoenix wrote: I didn't like Yu-Gi-OH growing up either but I don't wish him to die for that reason. It's not like he committed terrible crimes of humanity.

This clown doesn't understand empathy, let that sink in.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

At 9/30/22 04:58 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:
At 9/30/22 04:01 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I have to admit, I've been considerably happier since that childhood ruining crapitalist piece of shit turned into wormfood.

Oh man it's nice.
Reminder to everyone that OP was almost admitted to a hospital because he's clinically mentally ill.
I'm not kidding, it's a hard fact that he's told me.

to be fair that shouldnt come as a shock a lot of us have, including me

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:08:34

iu_763918_10410528.webp

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:12:44

At 9/30/22 04:57 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: funk, you have nearly Demi-god status around here.

Well he has hated anime and some games, gamers (it doesn't matter for the type of a gamer), some irl people (whomever is a producer of some show, game, or a book), and some users on here for a long time. He has this odd way of thinking for a long time. He also at one time, made a thread back in 2017, raging and wishing death towards gamers and weebs, thus alienating Newgrounds' userbase and caused some people to turn on him. Like if you dig deep into his post history, he would say type a lot about Imperial Japan during WWII, their people (regardless if they're from WWII or in the Modern times) and still has the 40's way of thinking about that country. He still has some grudge against it, I personally don't know why.

He is one strange user around here. I would be very careful around him. Not getting into his 'bad' side.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:14:28

You think the franchise is dead just because the creator is? That's not how it works.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:20:28

At 9/30/22 05:14 PM, tydaze wrote: You think the franchise is dead just because the creator is? That's not how it works.

I'm fairly certain the franchise died before the creator, but it does help shovel dirt on it's coffin.

Imagine how wonderful that would feel?

Sun shining behind you, air crisp and clear, your sleeves rolled up, just shoveling that dirt down and covering it all up, all those years of terrible exploitative cartoons than made you think happiness was all about having the most expensive useless pieces off little cardboard and that no matter how hard you worked, you could never buy it all, just under ground, one shovel full at a time.

Man, I bet that felt great for someone.

It's good.

Life is good.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:27:05

At 9/30/22 05:20 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 9/30/22 05:14 PM, tydaze wrote: You think the franchise is dead just because the creator is? That's not how it works.
I'm fairly certain the franchise died before the creator, but it does help shovel dirt on it's coffin.

Imagine how wonderful that would feel?

Sun shining behind you, air crisp and clear, your sleeves rolled up, just shoveling that dirt down and covering it all up, all those years of terrible exploitative cartoons than made you think happiness was all about having the most expensive useless pieces off little cardboard and that no matter how hard you worked, you could never buy it all, just under ground, one shovel full at a time.

Man, I bet that felt great for someone.

It's good.

Life is good.

imagine being this bothered by someone you never knew, as opposed to, oh i dont know the people who actually abused you

your hatred is very misplaced

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:31:04

At 9/30/22 05:12 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: He is one strange user around here. I would be very careful around him. Not getting into his 'bad' side.

I was more interested in his own explanation, but thanks for the tip.

I really don’t mind funkbrs at all, I just think his OP was skimpy on details.

hello

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:32:54

At 9/30/22 05:12 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote:
At 9/30/22 04:57 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: funk, you have nearly Demi-god status around here.

Well he has hated anime and some games, gamers (it doesn't matter for the type of a gamer), some irl people (whomever is a producer of some show, game, or a book), and some users on here for a long time. He has this odd way of thinking for a long time. He also at one time, made a thread back in 2017, raging and wishing death towards gamers and weebs, thus alienating Newgrounds' userbase and caused some people to turn on him. Like if you dig deep into his post history, he would say type a lot about Imperial Japan during WWII, their people (regardless if they're from WWII or in the Modern times) and still has the 40's way of thinking about that country. He still has some grudge against it, I personally don't know why.
He is one strange user around here. I would be very careful around him. Not getting into his 'bad' side.

If his bad side is having angry outbursts and acting like a weird schizophrenic on the forums and say the most stupid bullshit ever.

*cough cough* this:

At 9/21/22 07:17 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 9/21/22 06:44 PM, Jakal3rdwave wrote: Hey, the previews are ugly as shit. if people blame it on her being black that's another thing but why would you want them to make an actively garbage movie and tell you to buy it because race?
Because they censored out the giant underwater castle of dicks?

I distinctly remember the original cartoon having a giant castle made of nothing but cock towers, complete with veins, heads, and drippy cum.

Not hyperbole, but actually.

Disney cut an accidental 'erection' from The Little Mermaid... and 11 other shocking secrets you NEVER knew about your favourite childhood films | The Sun

Then I don't think I care what he actually thinks about me.

People like him are only dangerous if they know you personally and know where you live, he doesn't, he's completely clueless as to where I live and even if he figures out from which country I'm living in, he still has to narrow down to which city and which home I live and I bet he can't.

I'd be more worried about a professional hacker than him anyday of the week TBFH.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:36:56

At 9/30/22 05:27 PM, FarmerGecko wrote:
imagine being this bothered by someone you never knew, as opposed to, oh i dont know the people who actually abused you

Oh no, yu-gar-bo definitely directly made my life worse as a kid, just really bad.

I mean, this show, this horrific excuse for a show, was just so poorly drawn, so badly animated, it was just still images for like half the show.

There were no cool battle scenes to make up for it, just lame still images of the content worse than I'd imagined possible, like, Pokemon was bad but this, this show, this show made that televised atrocity seem GOOD, you know? Like, yeah it was a cartoon that was basically a 30 minute commercial for a game masquerading as content for children, but at least it was brand name, not a knockoff, you know? Like, imagine seeing a soulless cash grab like pokemon and going "I can do worse than this. I can exploit profit from children and give even less back than this"

But that's what yu gi oh was.

Was.

What a wonderful word.

I'm so happy right now.

It feels like I'm flying.

It feels like I'm being caressed by angels come to stomp his soul down into hell.

I bet this was how WWII soldiers felt when they found out after wards.

What a great feeling I'm sharing with them.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:42:01

At 9/30/22 04:59 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote: This clown doesn't understand empathy, let that sink in.

I understand empathy.

That's WHY i'm so happy he's dead.

So many children, their lives made better, now that he's no longer around.

haha, lacking empathy, that would be like, not understanding why yu gi oh was so bad, lol, thinking it's no big deal children were cheated of 30 minutes a day of their entire childhoods.

What kind of person would be like that?

Not me, lol.

Never me.

I'm so happy right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 17:46:13

At 9/30/22 05:36 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Oh no, yu-gar-bo definitely directly made my life worse as a kid, just really bad.

I mean, this show, this horrific excuse for a show, was just so poorly drawn, so badly animated, it was just still images for like half the show.

There were no cool battle scenes to make up for it, just lame still images of the content worse than I'd imagined possible, like, Pokemon was bad but this, this show, this show made that televised atrocity seem GOOD, you know? Like, yeah it was a cartoon that was basically a 30 minute commercial for a game masquerading as content for children, but at least it was brand name, not a knockoff, you know? Like, imagine seeing a soulless cash grab like pokemon and going "I can do worse than this. I can exploit profit from children and give even less back than this"

you sound like nostalgia critic right now lol

this movie was so bad that the creator needs to burn in hell

But that's what yu gi oh was.

still is

in fact, every anime looks like that

Was.

you keep implying that the franchise is over

no far from it

iu_763956_6715108.png

in fact, its way bigger than it was when i was a kid

What a wonderful word.

iu_763957_6715108.jpg

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 18:15:59

The shadow realm.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 19:34:05

Speaking about card games.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 20:15:37

Serious question: Isnt yugioh like super old? Older than Pokemon?

The card game came about basically on accident, the manga wasnt about the card game originally. Just about a sort of psycho guy playing weird games with people, then seemingly out of no where one of the games in the manga got more popular than the others and the card game was made in a rough form. Then, later it was expanded to be a real game.

Unless you know something I dont, dude was just a manga artist. The weird predatory game stuff is all Konami's doing, which is not surprising given that they're a company that primarily makes gambling machines.

I get hating skeevy manga artists but he didnt even seem to be a pervert.

The card game does suck though. Like from a mechanical and ethical perspective.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 21:43:43

At 9/30/22 08:15 PM, Template88 wrote: Serious question: Isnt yugioh like super old? Older than Pokemon?

The card game came about basically on accident, the manga wasnt about the card game originally. Just about a sort of psycho guy playing weird games with people, then seemingly out of no where one of the games in the manga got more popular than the others and the card game was made in a rough form. Then, later it was expanded to be a real game.

Unless you know something I dont, dude was just a manga artist. The weird predatory game stuff is all Konami's doing, which is not surprising given that they're a company that primarily makes gambling machines.

Fucking thank you

He just wants to shit on everything Japan related at this point

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 21:52:53

At 9/30/22 05:36 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

Btw thats the most retarded thing you ever said

You're like Jonathan Davis from Korn when he made the song about how Mr Rogers ruined his childhood by not warning him about bad people

But he gets an excuse cuz he was on drugs

He doesn't think that's true, now that his brain isn't fucked

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 22:13:47

At 9/30/22 09:52 PM, FarmerGecko wrote: Btw thats the most retarded thing you ever said

Oh, it's not even in my top ten. I have not yet begun to retard.

You're like Jonathan Davis from Korn when he made the song about how Mr Rogers ruined his childhood by not warning him about bad people
But he gets an excuse cuz he was on drugs
He doesn't think that's true, now that his brain isn't fucked

Yeah, but I like Mr. Rogers though. Barney can get fucked, however.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-09-30 23:24:14

At 9/30/22 05:36 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Oh no, yu-gar-bo definitely directly made my life worse as a kid

yu-gi-oh didn't come out in the US until 2000. So you would have been 18-19.

BBS Signature

Oh its just @FunkBRS. Nothing out of the ordinary. Moving on to the next thread

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

At 9/30/22 11:24 PM, S3C wrote:
At 9/30/22 05:36 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Oh no, yu-gar-bo definitely directly made my life worse as a kid

Gottem

Thread over he just hates japan

I know his age, Idk how I didn't put that together

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-01 04:54:58

At 10/1/22 01:30 AM, FarmerGecko wrote:
Gottem

I swear you fall for everyone’s bait.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-01 05:32:59

At 10/1/22 04:54 AM, Co-Jo wrote:
At 10/1/22 01:30 AM, FarmerGecko wrote:
Gottem
I swear you fall for everyone’s bait.

I don't. He's not baiting. Not after this many years. And your boyfriend is banned, did you think everything he said was bait

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature