00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FewThe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death.

1,785 Views | 83 Replies

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:23:45

At 10/2/22 12:11 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:
I studied mental illnesses at school meanwhile you dropped out when you were still in highschool.

You obviously didn't retain the information with the way you're talking to people like Pudgie, which I honestly don't appreciate one bit. I recommend taking another look at it all and starting off with studying a bit about "empathy" this time around.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:24:45

Dang, why do I have a feeling that this will turn into a pointless flame war? Honestly I blame NoobClock for bumping an old thread and indirectly reminding Funk...

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:29:39

At 10/2/22 12:23 PM, Jojo wrote:
I studied mental illnesses at school meanwhile you dropped out when you were still in highschool.
You obviously didn't retain the information with the way you're talking to people like Pudgie, which I honestly don't appreciate one bit. I recommend taking another look at it all and starting off with studying a bit about "empathy" this time around.

You mean "sympathy", empathy means to know how someone feels and think. Infact I'm even concerned for her because she might do something she'll regret later on in life.

Sympathy is to feel sorry for someone. I don't feel sorry for someone, anyone who is making the lives of everyone around them worse. Likewise i don't feel sympathy for criminals and druggies, and that's a very unpopular opinion within the left-wing.

Meanwhile other dude is not even trying to understand people, he just hates them for being famous and gravedances on them, yelling on the forums how happy he is that someone bthat never affected his life dies. Even Wikipedia calls it "antipathetic" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Gravedancing

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:33:40

At 10/2/22 12:11 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote: And you know it because you have it.

I have an official Dx and that ain't it, but nice you're verifying the whole "bad faith, firehose of bullshit" thing.

Also you were the one almost admitted to a hospital,

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, but prattle on.

but only got out of the situation by outwitting doctors

I've retained all my legal rights to control the care I pay for, lol.

That's not "outwitting" doctors; they don't want to do anything they're not going to get paid for.

If I was really crazy I'd be under a court order, and I'm not.

I mean, why talk if you're just going to make shit up? You're just destroying your credibility and outing yourself as a ween again and again.

Bucko

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, you watch Jordan Peterson?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That explains everything.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:36:46

At 10/2/22 12:24 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: Dang, why do I have a feeling that this will turn into a pointless flame war? Honestly I blame NoobClock for bumping an old thread and indirectly reminding Funk...

Interesting, so @NoobClock666 started this dumb thread.

Dude why do you go out of your way just to bother that dumbass even more? You said you blocked him on that other post, but apparently you didn't. Why are you so dense?

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:39:43

At 10/2/22 12:29 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:
You mean "sympathy", empathy means to know how someone feels and think. Infact I'm even concerned for her because she might do something she'll regret later on in life.
Sympathy is to feel sorry for someone. I don't feel sorry for someone, anyone who is making the lives of everyone around them worse. Likewise i don't feel sympathy for criminals and druggies, and that's a very unpopular opinion within the left-wing.

Meanwhile other dude is not even trying to understand people, he just hates them for being famous and gravedances on them, yelling on the forums how happy he is that someone bthat never affected his life dies. Even Wikipedia calls it "antipathetic" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Gravedancing

I'm not talking about Funk here. I don't know them, but regardless...I meant what I said with using the word empathy, that's how you help people better: by understanding how they think and feel.

Why are you even bragging about studying stuff you clearly didn't understand? I shudder to think what your methods would be for helping people if you became a therapist, cause your idea of a solution is treating them like a drill sergeant from Vietnam.

You say you care about Pudgie's well-being and then start calling them things like "twat"? Fuck outta here!

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:42:08

At 10/2/22 12:36 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:
At 10/2/22 12:24 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote: Dang, why do I have a feeling that this will turn into a pointless flame war? Honestly I blame NoobClock for bumping an old thread and indirectly reminding Funk...

Dude why do you go out of your way just to bother that dumbass even more? You said you blocked him on that other post, but apparently you didn't. Why are you so dense?

Do you not realize that nobody here agrees with you and your big fat bitch ways?

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:48:38

At 10/2/22 12:39 PM, Jojo wrote:

I'm not talking about Funk here. I don't know them, but regardless...I meant what I said with using the word empathy, that's how you help people better: by understanding how they think and feel.

I understand what she has and I said I was worried for her. I'll not be nice to her because she's a dick and who knows that lesson will be remembered better than if I was actually nice. Read about peer pressure, you can actuially influence people to better themselves and I don't see that happening with everyone here acting like it's never her fault and she never does anything wrong.

Why are you even bragging about studying stuff you clearly didn't understand? I shudder to think what your methods would be for helping people if you became a therapist, cause your idea of a solution is treating them like a drill sergeant from Vietnam.

I am not a therapist, I simply tell people the bold truth even if they don't like it. Tho if I was one I know that sometimes being nice and pretending there's nothing wrong with someone is worse than actually being harsh and telling them outright that there's something wrong with them because they'd never learn.

You say you care about Pudgie's well-being and then start calling them things like "twat"? Fuck outta here!

That's how I talk in general and that's especially how I talk to people who are making lives worse for everybody else. You are not warranted my respect, you earn it.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:50:35

No Geargades started this thread. I don't know if that comment was directed to me or NC. Anyways, I don't block anyone unless they harassed me first. I would've just leave the thread alone if it had nothing to do with the subject...

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 12:51:29

At 10/2/22 12:48 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:

I understand what she has and I said I was worried for her. I'll not be nice to her because she's a dick and who knows that lesson will be remembered better than if I was actually nice. Read about peer pressure, you can actuially influence people to better themselves and I don't see that happening with everyone here acting like it's never her fault and she never does anything wrong.
I am not a therapist, I simply tell people the bold truth even if they don't like it. Tho if I was one I know that sometimes being nice and pretending there's nothing wrong with someone is worse than actually being harsh and telling them outright that there's something wrong with them because they'd never learn.
That's how I talk in general and that's especially how I talk to people who are making lives worse for everybody else. You are not warranted my respect, you earn it.

You say you care for Pudgie and then talk about them having to "earn your respect"? Grow up and stop using your high-horse to appear grown up.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 13:28:50

At 10/2/22 12:51 PM, Jojo wrote:

You say you care for Pudgie and then talk about them having to "earn your respect"? Grow up and stop using your high-horse to appear grown up.

Cry about it, if someone is going to be a dick with everyone and then cry out on a forum then I can criticise it all I want. You people are encouraging Pudgie's behaviour.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 13:30:29

At 10/2/22 12:50 PM, StickmanMarkinson wrote:

No Geargades started this thread. I don't know if that comment was directed to me or NC. Anyways, I don't block anyone unless they harassed me first. I would've just leave the thread alone if it had nothing to do with the subject...

Don't worry, that was for NoobClock666 not you. The OP actually said somewhere here that he created this post just because someone interacted with his older posts giving him angry emojis and whatnot.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 13:47:47

At 10/2/22 01:28 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:

Cry about it, if someone is going to be a dick with everyone and then cry out on a forum then I can criticise it all I want. You people are encouraging Pudgie's behaviour.

You are acting EXTREMELY immature. Pudgie speaks about this stuff out of a desire to change and you use it as ammunition against them for insults. Stop this behaviour.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 14:30:06

At 10/2/22 01:47 PM, Jojo wrote:

You are acting EXTREMELY immature. Pudgie speaks about this stuff out of a desire to change and you use it as ammunition against them for insults. Stop this behaviour.

"desire to change", funniest thing I've heard today.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 15:24:11

At 10/2/22 03:15 PM, fleeaai wrote: I bet funkbrs thinks Yu-gi-oh is directly responsible for the holocaust.

Hitler was an artist. He was also a big fan of japan.

A nuclear blast could technically create a time portal in the future from the original event, and possibly transport a copy of an original manga manuscript of Yu Gi Oh to Berlin Germany in the early 1900's, where it falls into the hands of a young wall paper hanger and aspiring artist.

Look, I'm not saying it happened that way but it would explain how it all happened pretty well.

Why else would Hitler ally with the Japanese in WWII and attack Pearl Harbor?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 15:26:37

At 10/2/22 02:30 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:

Funniest thing you've heard because it's something you've never tried in your entire life. That kind of thing would require you to act like an adult and take something seriously for a change.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 15:30:03

At 10/2/22 12:11 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote: I studied mental illnesses at school meanwhile you dropped out when you were still in highschool.

I think funk has a degree in English

>Still having no idea what this word means.

I'm not hip with modern lingo

what is a ween?

You're burning of jealousy for anyone who's more successful in their endeaviours than you and your shitty garage band music.

I think his music is pretty good, but I don't see how that's relevant, to come out and attack one of his hobbies seems a bit childish imo

That's why you lash out at celebrities like the guy who made Pokemon and the guy who made Yu-Gi-Oh. Find a hobby.

I think we all agree here that funk needs to cut out the gravedancing (thanks for the vocab update m8!)

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 15:30:25

At 10/2/22 03:26 PM, Jojo wrote:

Funniest thing you've heard because it's something you've never tried in your entire life. That kind of thing would require you to act like an adult and take something seriously for a change.

I don't desire to change, I change, period.

Now stop summoning me back to this trashfire post, I'm busy with rating portal submissions.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

At 10/2/22 03:30 PM, S3C wrote:
At 10/2/22 12:11 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote: I studied mental illnesses at school meanwhile you dropped out when you were still in highschool.
I think funk has a degree in English

>Still having no idea what this word means.
I'm not hip with modern lingo
what is a ween?

You're burning of jealousy for anyone who's more successful in their endeaviours than you and your shitty garage band music.
I think his music is pretty good, but I don't see how that's relevant, to come out and attack one of his hobbies seems a bit childish imo

That's why you lash out at celebrities like the guy who made Pokemon and the guy who made Yu-Gi-Oh. Find a hobby.
I think we all agree here that funk needs to cut out the gravedancing (thanks for the vocab update m8!)

Ok den.

A ween is an "le ebin troll" who wants to get a reaction out of Chris. For example they call his telephone number just to make him angry. A ween is also known for just learning about Chris recently, so not only they are unfunny tryhard trolls, but they also have never heard of Chris before. That's a word you hear often on Kiwi Farms and sites who focus on Sonichu/Chris like the cwcki.

Dude did the same, that's a clapback and an honest one too.

Glad I could help.

Ok boomer.

BBS Signature

At 10/2/22 03:30 PM, CyberRobotnix wrote:
At 10/2/22 03:26 PM, Jojo wrote:

I don't desire to change, I change, period.
Now stop summoning me back to this trashfire post, I'm busy with rating portal submissions.

Okay. Then change.

Zzz react all ya want, but the only thing you've proven today is that you are ignorant and incapable of change.

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 16:54:29

At 9/30/22 08:15 PM, Template88 wrote:
: The card game does suck though. Like from a mechanical and ethical perspective.

It sucks now. But the meta from its creation to about 2008 or so was extremely fun. For both casual and tournament play.

I have nothing to say about the anime save that it should have been a retelling of Forbidden Memories rather than...whatever it is that we got.

No pods, no casters

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 17:19:32

my biggest take from this clownfiesta is that Pudgie gave me a bunch of shit for not referring to them as a they and yet everyone is calling them a she in this thread, did they switch back or what now

advocatus diaboli

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 18:36:56

At 10/2/22 08:58 AM, CyberRobotnix wrote: Someday she'll do something illegal like Chris did and end up in jail, do you want that to happen?

What we want doesn't matter. Pudgie must make her own decisions.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Still glowing for yu-gi-oh creators death. 2022-10-02 19:14:41

At 10/2/22 05:19 PM, Template88 wrote: my biggest take from this clownfiesta is that Pudgie gave me a bunch of shit for not referring to them as a they and yet everyone is calling them a she in this thread, did they switch back or what now

I just forgot

So many big fat jiggly bitches in this thread

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature