00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoJoshke just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tell me a Newgrounds Story

186 Views | 12 Replies

Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 14:01:32

Use this to auto write a newgrounds story. Mine is about @Tomfulp and I.

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

Buff Tom Fulp

A Short Story

by Fro

Tom Fulp looked at the black bench in his hands and felt emotional.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his funny surroundings. He had always loved dark Newgrounds HQ with its curly, concerned Computers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel emotional.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Coach Fro. Coach was a handsome strongman with strong arms and nasty cocks.

Tom gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a buff, mod, beer drinker with big arms and black cocks. His friends saw him as a fierce, fried founder. Once, he had even rescued a helpless ngman7 from a burning building.

But not even a buff person who had once rescued a helpless ngman7 from a burning building, was prepared for what Coach had in store today.

The rain hammered like throwing rooster, making Tom angry.

As Tom stepped outside and Coach came closer, he could see the spicy glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want treat me like a son," Coach bellowed, in a smart tone. He slammed his fist against Tom's chest, with the force of 3163 stick. "I frigging love you, Tom Fulp."

Tom looked back, even more angry and still fingering the black bench. "Coach, I am your staff member," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two talented, tender turkey loving at a very black Pico Day, which had heavy metal music playing in the background and two cock uncles deadlifting to the beat.

Suddenly, Coach lunged forward and tried to punch Tom in the face. Quickly, Tom grabbed the black bench and brought it down on Coach's skull.

Coach's strong arms trembled and his nasty cocks wobbled. He looked happy, his body raw like a slow, snotacular stop sign.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Coach Fro was dead.

Tom Fulp went back inside and made himself a nice drink of beer.

THE END

Auto Praise for Buff Tom Fulp

"I feel like I know Tom Fulp. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."

- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the rain hammered like throwing rooster is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 14:14:48

Well, I fell up the stairs one time. Does that count?

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 14:17:06

The bad ending.

haha i made a funny

Mean sirtom 93

A Short Story by Gimmick

sirtom 93 looked at the flammable jerrycan in his hands and felt angry.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings. He had always hated flammable School with its short, straight students. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of wade fulp. wade was a bold hero with lanky hands and tall abs.

sirtom gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a mean, violent, petrol drinker with skinny hands and ginger abs. His friends saw him as an anxious, amused arsonist. Once, he had even helped a worried students cross the road.

But not even a mean person who had once helped a worried students cross the road, was prepared for what wade had in store today.

The sun shone like pouring cats, making sirtom concerned.

As sirtom stepped outside and wade came closer, he could see the warty smile on his face.

"I am here because I want you to get arrested," wade bellowed, in an edgy tone. He slammed his fist against sirtom's chest, with the force of 8464 dogs. "I frigging hate you, sirtom 93."

sirtom looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the flammable jerrycan. "leave this topic, authorities are being contacted," he continued.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two grubby, grieving guppies boasting at a very deranged school, which had jazz music playing in the background and two special uncles filling to the beat.

Suddenly, wade lunged forward and tried to punch sirtom in the face. Quickly, sirtom grabbed the flammable jerrycan and brought it down on wade's skull.

wade's lanky hands trembled and his tall abs wobbled. He looked disgruntled, his body raw like a magnificent, melted matchstick.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later wade fulp was dead.

sirtom 93 went back inside and made himself a nice drink of petrol.

THE END

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 14:55:35

Daddy Fro had always loved rawnchy Newgrounds with its pleasant, pong poasters. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was a strong, hot, cumb drinker with fat balls and stinky rectals. His friends saw him as a difficult, dirty daddy. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a breezy redditor. That's the sort of man he was.

Daddy walked over to the window and reflected on his gay surroundings. The snow flurried like brapping geckos.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Drunk Gecko. Drunk was a delicious fart with farty balls and ginger rectals.

Daddy gulped. He was not prepared for Drunk.

As Daddy stepped outside and Drunk came closer, he could see the yarbelicious smile on his face.

Drunk gazed with the affection of 8838 kissable cautious capybaras. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want hug."

Daddy looked back, even more smelly and still fingering the lubed up bum. "Drunk, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with turned on feelings, like two fantastic, flipping frogs farting at a very tasty newgrounds meet, which had black metal music playing in the background and two fat uncles pooping to the beat.

Daddy regarded Drunk's farty balls and ginger rectals. "I feel the same way!" revealed Daddy with a delighted grin.

Drunk looked gassy, his emotions blushing like a green, greasy grundle.

Then Drunk came inside for a nice drink of cumb.

THE END

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 15:07:32

Gay Pico

A Short Story

by gamer person

Pico was thinking about Me again. Me was a cute idiot with knobbly sausage and beautiful feet.

Pico walked over to the window and reflected on his Newgrounds surroundings. He had always loved cute Philly with its tame, thoughtful trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a cute figure of Me .

Pico gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a gay, hot, Pico Liquor (it's on facebook) drinker with attractive sausage and long feet. His friends saw him as a hollow, high HOT PERSON. Once, he had even brought a sturdy me back from the brink of death.

But not even a gay person who had once brought a sturdy me back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Me had in store today.

The sun shone like walking rats, making Pico angry. Pico grabbed a giant banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Pico stepped outside and Me came closer, he could see the slimy glint in his eye.

Me gazed with the affection of 8131 amazing outrageous ostriches. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Pico looked back, even more angry and still fingering the giant banana. "Me, I love you too," he replied.

They looked at each other with hot feelings, like two shivering, shrill snakes making love at a very Newgrounds school-time, which had you're mum music playing in the background and two loving uncles running to the beat.

Pico regarded Me's knobbly sausage and beautiful feet. "I feel the same way!" revealed Pico with a delighted grin.

Me looked good, his emotions blushing like a dizzy, delightful dress.

Then Me came inside for a nice drink of Pico Liquor (it's on facebook).

THE END

okay what

Jesus Christ is awesome B) and so are you (as long as you love your neighbors as you love yourself <3)

This website is my favorite place on the Internet lol

BBS Signature

[Bam bam bam, bam bam bam bam]

A young Fulp walked to the lemonade stand

and he said to the man running the stand

"Hey! Got any grapes?"

The man said, "No, we just have edgy games

But it's cold, and it's fresh, and it's all home-made!

Can I get you a glass?"

Young Fulp said "Heeeeell yeaaah!!"

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 15:36:20

At 7/19/22 02:14 PM, PudgieDaFrog wrote: Well, I fell up the stairs one time. Does that count?

Did you even read any part of my thread?

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 15:37:33

At 7/19/22 03:36 PM, Fro wrote:
At 7/19/22 02:14 PM, PudgieDaFrog wrote: Well, I fell up the stairs one time. Does that count?
Did you even read any part of my thread?

I can't read

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 15:52:23

At 7/19/22 02:01 PM, Fro wrote: Use this to auto write a newgrounds story. Mine is about @Tomfulp and I.

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

"It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel emotional." This writer knows me well, I think I need to go make myself a beer.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 16:12:53

Cold Pico Fulp

A Short Story

by Gimpy

Pico Fulp had always hated terrorist attacked pico school with its depressed, dizzy darnell. It was a place where he felt Angry.

He was a Cold, Loner, piss drinker with muscular chest and big headed head. His friends saw him as a mangled, motionless midget. Once, he had even helped a helpful Nene cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Pico walked over to the window and reflected on his 1999s surroundings. The cloudy teased like shooting dogs.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Convict Rumble. Convict was a Calculated Brute with ginger chest and brown head.

Pico gulped. He was not prepared for Convict.

As Pico stepped outside and Convict came closer, he could see the glorious glint in his eye.

Convict glared with all the wrath of 8639 Direct teeny-tiny toads. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want pain delivery."

Pico looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the ripped uzi. "Convict, newgrounds," he replied.

They looked at each other with Cold feelings, like two muddy, melted monkeys Lurking at a very Sadist school meeting, which had rock music playing in the background and two Smart uncles Shouting to the beat.

Pico regarded Convict's ginger chest and brown head. "I feel the same way!" revealed Pico with a delighted grin.

Convict looked stressed, his emotions blushing like a tough, tiny tuxedo.

Then Convict came inside for a nice drink of piss.

THE END

Auto Praise for Cold Pico Fulp

"I feel like I know Pico Fulp. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."

- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the cloudy teased like shooting dogs is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop

This was an honest to god attempt at writing a pico vs convict 2

D

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-19 16:19:49

Greedy Donald's Father

A Short Story

by Dr.Stupid

Donald's Father was thinking about Donald Trum again. Donald was a greedy troll with proud hand and dying wig.

Donald's walked over to the window and reflected on his Trollish surroundings. He had always loved Large Trump castle with its adorable, annoyed A massive wall with the Trump logo embeded in it made of gold. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a greedy figure of Donald Trum.

Donald's gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a greedy, greedy, air port drinker with fat hand and old wig. His friends saw him as a selfish, squiggled saint. Once, he had even helped a cool old man cross the road.

But not even a greedy person who had once helped a cool old man cross the road, was prepared for what Donald had in store today.

The sun shone like Giving dogs, making Donald's Grumpy. Donald's grabbed a Money Million dollars that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Donald's stepped outside and Donald came closer, he could see the enchanting smile on his face.

Donald gazed with the affection of 3297 greedy kindhearted kittens. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want A small loan of a million dollars."

Donald's looked back, even more Grumpy and still fingering the Money Million dollars. "Donald, I am your father," he replied.

They looked at each other with Greedy feelings, like two confused, comfortable cats Taking at a very greedy Departure, which had rap music playing in the background and two proud uncles Kissing to the beat.

Donald's regarded Donald's proud hand and dying wig. "I feel the same way!" revealed Donald's with a delighted grin.

Donald looked Cunnunlingus, his emotions blushing like a resonant, fresh .

Then Donald came inside for a nice drink of air port.

THE END

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-20 00:26:47

Fat @Damnedbyfate

A Short Story

by chris

@Damnedbyfate had always loved stanky Newgrounds with its puny, pleasant poasters. It was a place where he felt jizzy.

He was a fat, homoerotic, snake pee drinker with girthy scrotals and stinky prolapses. His friends saw him as a brawny, bewildered Bhole. Once, he had even revived a dying, disabled person. That's the sort of man he was.

@Damnedbyfate walked over to the window and reflected on his gay surroundings. The jizzle drizzle teased like jelking geckos.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of @chdonga . @chdonga was a scrumptious brony with farty scrotals and putrid prolapses.

@Damnedbyfate gulped. He was not prepared for @chdonga.

As @Damnedbyfate stepped outside and @chdonga came closer, he could see the impossible glint in his eye.

@chdonga gazed with the affection of 9363 well endowed nasty neckbeards. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some of that commie cummy."

@Damnedbyfate looked back, even more angry and still fingering the moist poop stain. "@chdonga, hate is the only way," he replied.

They looked at each other with sneezy feelings, like two flaky, flat frogs diarrheaing at a very nut busting newgrounds meet, which had goregrind music playing in the background and two poopy uncles snotting to the beat.

Suddenly, @chdonga lunged forward and tried to punch @Damnedbyfate in the face. Quickly, @Damnedbyfate grabbed the moist poop stain and brought it down on @chdonga's skull.

@chdonga's farty scrotals trembled and his putrid prolapses wobbled. He looked unstable, his emotions raw like a tense, tasteless toilet.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later @chdonga was dead.

@Damnedbyfate went back inside and made himself a nice drink of snake pee.

THE END

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me a Newgrounds Story 2022-07-20 07:11:08

At 7/20/22 12:26 AM, DrunkGecko wrote: Fat @Damnedbyfate

Tautologous.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature