00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jdixxy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

2,299 Views | 125 Replies

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-05-31 23:15:14

At 5/31/22 10:15 PM, JerseyWildcard wrote:
At 5/31/22 09:36 PM, anymany wrote: I'll be in the closet since i still have yet to come out to my family.

my family is rather homophobic and transphobic and im scared that they'll just "tolerate me"
Funny enough, I didn't exactly come out to my family either, but I'm also not really hiding it. I would assume the rainbow flags in my home, my annual trips to NYC to see Broadway shows, and the whole "not having a opposite sex romantic partner ever" should be big enough hints for my family, if they are not too dense.

well the only one family member who know are my mom and stepfather, that's due to some....unfortunate circumstances, however, they believe that im gay, im bi. like a year ago I had a girlfriend so that threw them off and im pretty sure they think that it was probably just a phase, im pretty open about it with my co-workers tho bc they are very openly accepting of it. my family not so much, aside from my mom but i still am hesitant about telling her.

its comments that my family make that just really don't make me want to come out to them. there's a kid in my neighborhood in mexico who wears dresses and acts very fem, my family makes comments about how "ridiculous / hideous he looks" or to just "keep it private". bless his soul and I wish him the best, it takes some serious balls to be that flamboyant in mexico

and it's shit like that that just really petrifies me and doesn't want to make me come out

professional putter togetherer

favorite inspirational quote

horniest BBS user UwU Nya~

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 02:06:35

At 5/31/22 11:13 PM, Hu-chibe2680 wrote:
Cant wait to see the dude's reaction

I would have fucking loved that show if Steven was raised as a die-hard homophobe

Check current mood, cool music!

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 02:07:49

At 5/31/22 11:15 PM, anymany wrote:
At 5/31/22 09:36 PM, anymany wrote: I'll be in the closet since i still have yet to come out to my family.

my family is rather homophobic and transphobic and im scared that they'll just "tolerate me"
Funny enough, I didn't exactly come out to my family either, but I'm also not really hiding it. I would assume the rainbow flags in my home, my annual trips to NYC to see Broadway shows, and the whole "not having a opposite sex romantic partner ever" should be big enough hints for my family, if they are not too dense.
well the only one family member who know are my mom and stepfather, that's due to some....unfortunate circumstances, however, they believe that im gay, im bi. like a year ago I had a girlfriend so that threw them off and im pretty sure they think that it was probably just a phase, im pretty open about it with my co-workers tho bc they are very openly accepting of it. my family not so much, aside from my mom but i still am hesitant about telling her.

its comments that my family make that just really don't make me want to come out to them. there's a kid in my neighborhood in mexico who wears dresses and acts very fem, my family makes comments about how "ridiculous / hideous he looks" or to just "keep it private". bless his soul and I wish him the best, it takes some serious balls to be that flamboyant in mexico

and it's shit like that that just really petrifies me and doesn't want to make me come out

Same here. The world sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 02:08:42

Tolerate? The hell does that mean

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 02:09:45 (edited 2022-06-01 02:10:03)

At 5/31/22 09:01 PM, Vampfairyx wrote:
At 5/31/22 08:09 PM, sovkhou wrote: While I love this month primarily it gets people seething about it, I also just dread multi-billion dollar companies telling me they really care about the LGBT community and then once the month is over they go:

I'll enjoy the time I got anyway.
and that’s on pink capitalism.

What about brown capitalism

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 02:13:31

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 02:50:13

iu_653919_9716750.png

The big corporate bois smell money

Freaks are everywhere

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 03:08:37

I boy, I sure know what I'm gonna do!:

-Wake up.

-Do a bunch of stuff.

-Go back to sleep.

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 03:10:03

At 6/1/22 02:13 AM, DrunkGecko wrote: Some song by some chinese woman

DrunkGecko posting numetal as always, shrivelling all the pussies in the audience for the sake of our entertainment...

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 03:11:59

At 6/1/22 03:10 AM, WendigoVDB wrote:
DrunkGecko posting numetal as always, shrivelling all the pussies in the audience for the sake of our entertainment...

He can shrivel my pussy any day. UwU

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 03:43:58

Ha! Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Eternally stuck in 2009.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 04:41:36

In celebration of pride month, here is a song written and sang by a trans woman.

Good times good times good times good times

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 05:24:38

At 6/1/22 03:43 AM, InklingStudios wrote: Ha! Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sure.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 05:25:47

At 6/1/22 03:11 AM, Hazardous-Reptile wrote:
He can shrivel my pussy any day. UwU

Cyro, we filled your pussy with cement. It can't be shriveled anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 05:26:02

At 6/1/22 04:41 AM, SecretBoxFox wrote: In celebration of pride month, here is a song written and sang by a trans woman.

The fuck is an oioion

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 06:27:26

Cult

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 06:38:53

At 6/1/22 06:27 AM, Co-Jo wrote: Cult

Cult... classic, the movie Morbius, yes.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 08:42:56

I'm with @drunkgecko is just another month

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 08:44:32

At 5/31/22 08:09 PM, sovkhou wrote: While I love this month primarily it gets people seething about it, I also just dread multi-billion dollar companies telling me they really care about the LGBT community and then once the month is over they go:

I hate these kind of arguments because it’s an intentional Morton’s fork that’s been created. While I’m not necessarily saying that it’s perfect or even ideal, the fact that companies are willing to even put a rainbow logo means (tacitly) that gay people exist and they buy their stuff like everyone else.

There are far more serious issues involving homophobia/transphobia and in some places, gay rights being thrown around willy-nilly that needs to be addressed during Pride Month. (Or any other time FTM) First worth problems like “rainbow-washing” is hardly worth getting salty about nor is it worth any of the mental gymnastics trying to bash it.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 08:44:49

At 5/31/22 06:58 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote: i cant believe this is the month we legalized being gay

Ye that should be the 13th month of the year. Nonexistent.

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 08:56:41

um ACHSTUALLY

thats post black metal

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:12:10

iu_654050_9475454.jpg

I like penis and vag. pride month.

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:12:43

Monkeypox Awareness Month

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:30:25 (edited 2022-06-01 09:30:48)

At 5/31/22 11:15 PM, anymany wrote:

You don’t have an obligation to come out to someone if you don’t want to. I know it’s kind of “standard” for LGBT people to formally come out to their families (and then post on the internet about “my coming out story”, of course), but you should be doing what makes you comfortable. If your family isn’t making you comfortable, do they really deserve you putting your heart on the line for them? Some people don’t even come out formally to anyone, and they just try to be their own best source of validation about their sexuality.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:45:15

At 6/1/22 08:56 AM, DrunkGecko wrote:
um ACHSTUALLY
thats post black metal

It has a guitar

You like it

Therefore it is numetal

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:48:01

At 6/1/22 09:45 AM, WendigoVDB wrote:
um ACHSTUALLY
thats post black metal
It has a guitar
You like it
Therefore it is numetal

you're thinking of @damnedbyfate

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:54:00

At 6/1/22 09:48 AM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 6/1/22 09:45 AM, WendigoVDB wrote:
um ACHSTUALLY
thats post black metal
It has a guitar
You like it
Therefore it is numetal
you're thinking of @damnedbyfate

You're both the sane fucking guy, admit it!

Honestly the difference between you two is that DBF has no sense of comedy

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 09:54:37

At 6/1/22 08:42 AM, PumpkinHeaDude wrote: I'm with @drunkgecko is just another month

i didnt say that

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 10:01:48

At 5/31/22 07:21 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: hot take: I'd rather not have my sexuality flaunted around for a month like it's the only thing I'm known for. my sexuality doesn't make me worth any more attention than anyone else.

also sexuality isn't worth celebrating. it's not a virtue we have to work hard towards like generosity, compassion, patience, wisdom, moderation, etc. sexuality comes naturally to us.

It's like if we celebrated sleep or hunger, there's nothing worth celebrating it's just a natural process that's second nature to us.

tl;dr to each his own.

I agree with this, in that sexuality in itself shouldn’t be made into a social hierarchy as if being one way is better than another. I think that a lot of folks took the messages that the month was originally intended to send, which were likely more like “let’s celebrate the act of being confident and open about yourself in a world where it’s uncertain how people will treat you” and “let’s have valuable discussions about the subject and spread awareness of the nuances”, and took it more as simply “LGBT = good”.

How much value, do you think, does this month still have in those other aspects? Personally I’m actually kind of excited for the discussion part this year - I feel very ready to actively try to find out more about myself, and to help support other people who may be struggling if I can. So I still see value in that part. What about you?

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 2022-06-01 10:03:20

Happy gay

I think this month i'll work and drink, like the other months