00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Update on life

599 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 12:38:08

Condolences.

At 4/11/22 04:16 AM, ShayInator wrote: She was super miserable and would rather live happy than die from chemo rather than the cancer miserable.

I think you accidentally some words there.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 14:13:29

At 4/11/22 06:40 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/11/22 06:31 AM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: He is, but it's a redneck court, like everyone in the area was white, no one black around. The only people in jail there were white.
They can still be unnecessarily lenient on whites even in the absence of blacks.

I dunno if you know what rednecks are.
The kind of people my communist arse should avoid like the plague. Also, a shitty electronic music group from Sweden.

I guess my point is that they don't really see black people in that courthouse. They only see white people.

So they arrest and put SOME white people in jail.

Why be lenient for THIS white person?

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 14:15:34

At 4/11/22 02:13 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote:
At 4/11/22 06:31 AM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: He is, but it's a redneck court, like everyone in the area was white, no one black around. The only people in jail there were white.
They can still be unnecessarily lenient on whites even in the absence of blacks.

The kind of people my communist arse should avoid like the plague. Also, a shitty electronic music group from Sweden.
I guess my point is that they don't really see black people in that courthouse. They only see white people.

Rednecks look out for their worst.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 14:44:29

At 4/11/22 12:38 PM, Gimmick wrote: Condolences.

At 4/11/22 04:16 AM, ShayInator wrote: She was super miserable and would rather live happy than die from chemo rather than the cancer miserable.
I think you accidentally some words there.

Sorry, I'm bad at English.

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 16:08:47

My company now has new owners. Last time this happened I changed jobs. But this time I have a slightly better feeling.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 23:09:47

At 4/11/22 02:15 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/11/22 02:13 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote:

Rednecks look out for their worst.

Unfortunately

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 23:20:03

hi, i don't know who you are but those are some intense struggles and you seem sweet. hope things stay getting better!

i moved out of my mom's house again. except this time i have a job and wheels. i didn't drink nearly as much this week as i did last week, which is probably because i killed my nicotine monkey last week and so have felt no need

my dog bit me in the face and i just have to accept my beautiful baby bambi boy, who is now 8+ years old, will die a virgin and have never known any dogs other than his mom and dad. at least now he'll be at a house with a big, lawnkept backyard and a fence they can see through. still with his dad

pretty sure one of my coworkers wants me to adulterize the shit out of her, which i am. having internal debates about. i might be graymoral but i do have principles

honestly, this guy's doing better than ever since covid began. here's to hoping miami isn't too expensive to actually stay in and live in this time. thanks for reading!

if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

Response to Update on life 2022-04-13 10:20:54

Hey, we've never talked but I just wanted to say I feel you about the chemo stuff. My girlfriend had to leave her family (me and her daughter) to go out of state to take care of her dad, who has had incurable cancer for about 5 years now and is getting close to the end of things. She's been gone for about a week now. We're able to talk daily but it's very stressful for her and she's never been away from her daughter for so long. I'm doing the single dad thing and getting to spend a lot of time with her which is great, but I miss her mom terribly.

I did write a new song today though, which I haven't done to my satisfaction in months so that is awesome.

Krash17's mental health secrets:

Drink more water, sleep well, and if you want friends, be a friend.

Response to Update on life 2022-04-13 12:06:52

I've been okay. For now.

Wishing you well, Soap Pope

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-13 14:36:33

Where to begin!

Got out of a 10 year relationship of utter and complete shit.

I am slowly finding myself again after being suppressed for so long.

Trying to figure out finances and what I actually want to do in life being a newly single mom.

Having no relationship with my mother or my father because they both are just shit and I could so use a parental figure in my life.

Having to watch my uncle who was my only real father figure throughout life slowly die of lung cancer.

Having a child with newly arisen behavioral problems.

Working full-time and when I'm not working, side hustling my ass off in everything I know from trimming dog nails to being a model.

Trying to find time for myself in the madness.

I can go on forever but I don't like my own sob story that is my life.

Response to Update on life 2022-04-14 03:11:38

At 4/13/22 10:20 AM, Krash17 wrote: Hey, we've never talked but I just wanted to say I feel you about the chemo stuff. My girlfriend had to leave her family (me and her daughter) to go out of state to take care of her dad, who has had incurable cancer for about 5 years now and is getting close to the end of things. She's been gone for about a week now. We're able to talk daily but it's very stressful for her and she's never been away from her daughter for so long. I'm doing the single dad thing and getting to spend a lot of time with her which is great, but I miss her mom terribly.

I did write a new song today though, which I haven't done to my satisfaction in months so that is awesome.

It's rough but I'm glad you're there to support her! I hope the best for her and you!

Response to Update on life 2022-04-14 03:53:55

i can practice singing without a piano now. which is nice because it means i can stay in bed to practice