00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ER-Cursed-Writer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tell me about your life

615 Views | 61 Replies

Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:36:42

Whatever you want to talk about. Having a crisis? Take a really good poo today? Been thinking about something you said in the 5th grade that is still keeping you up at night? Let's hear it.

Krash17's mental health secrets:

Drink more water, sleep well, and if you want friends, be a friend.

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:42:38

I gotta shit real bad right now. I'm afraid it might come out like Stampers part in the Street Fighter Collab

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:48:42 (edited 2022-04-04 11:49:00)

Basically yeah I’m not all there.

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:49:10

At 4/4/22 11:42 AM, Deity-Donkus wrote: I gotta shit real bad right now. I'm afraid it might come out like Stampers part in the Street Fighter Collab

What has you holding on to old shit?

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:50:51

I get targetted for mental health ads on social media all the time because I clicked "attending" on an event on FB where a guy set himself on fire and chased his girlfriend around the room trying to kill her and burn the whole place down with us in it. However, I had PTSD before that because I watched my mom bite a chunk out of my dad's chest for coke money when I was four, and I had to tourniquete a gunshot wound six years ago.

This weekend I watched a white supremacist tweeking off ice assault two dudes with a hunk of firewood at a music festival campsite.

Why does meth make people fucking racist? What a fucking shit drug. All speed is fucking shit. I get it, if you're ego depleted maybe it could help you, but holy fuck it makes most people the absolute worst versions of themselves.

Don't do coke, meth, speed, any of that shit. It's a boring lame as drug for boring, lame ass people, and it turns everyone who touches it into a raging fucking asshole. There are no exceptions that don't involve a diagnosis from a doctor, and even then it should only be used in measured doses supervised by a professional.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:51:54

At 4/4/22 11:48 AM, Curtains-Joe wrote: Basically yeah I’m not all there.

Dissociating?

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 11:56:05

At 4/4/22 11:50 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:

Don't do coke, meth, speed, any of that shit. It's a boring lame as drug for boring, lame ass people, and it turns everyone who touches it into a raging fucking asshole. There are no exceptions that don't involve a diagnosis from a doctor, and even then it should only be used in measured doses supervised by a professional.

Can't agree enough. I live in an area where meth has a stranglehold on some communities. Dude, it's so sad. You can look at someone's face and know they're stuck on that shit, it wrecks you.

I have a brother who struggled with drug addiction (pills) when we were younger, but he's thankfully doing much better nowadays. My friend just lost her brother to a drug overdose a few months back. I had a run-in with PTSD myself for a while after the military, although I think what you described going through was objectively worse. The day I decided to put myself in therapy was one of the most important days of my life.

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 12:17:50

At 4/4/22 11:49 AM, Krash17 wrote:
At 4/4/22 11:42 AM, Deity-Donkus wrote: I gotta shit real bad right now. I'm afraid it might come out like Stampers part in the Street Fighter Collab

Public bathrooms

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 12:19:58

At 4/4/22 12:17 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 4/4/22 11:49 AM, Krash17 wrote:
Public bathrooms

Mmmmm tricky. As I got older I just blast in the public bathroom with reckless glee. But I still feel weird if my pepper touches the rim.

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 12:29:26

At 4/4/22 11:50 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: I get targetted for mental health ads on social media all the time because I clicked "attending" on an event on FB where a guy set himself on fire and chased his girlfriend around the room trying to kill her and burn the whole place down with us in it. However, I had PTSD before that because I watched my mom bite a chunk out of my dad's chest for coke money when I was four, and I had to tourniquete a gunshot wound six years ago.

This weekend I watched a white supremacist tweeking off ice assault two dudes with a hunk of firewood at a music festival campsite.

You know that Fallout New Vegas perk "Wild Wasteland"? You got that activated in real life

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 12:45:41

it sucks. nothing new.

I'm a psycho who will kill you at the drop of a hat. and hats drop easy in this fucked up world.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 12:46:59

At 4/4/22 12:45 PM, Homicide wrote: it sucks. nothing new.

Just feeling the general malaise of existence, or something else?

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 12:53:31

Life! Don't talk to me about life.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 13:04:00

At 4/4/22 12:29 PM, Slint wrote:
At 4/4/22 11:50 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: I get targetted for mental health ads on social media all the time because I clicked "attending" on an event on FB where a guy set himself on fire and chased his girlfriend around the room trying to kill her and burn the whole place down with us in it. However, I had PTSD before that because I watched my mom bite a chunk out of my dad's chest for coke money when I was four, and I had to tourniquete a gunshot wound six years ago.

You know that Fallout New Vegas perk "Wild Wasteland"? You got that activated in real life

You have no idea how tired I am of this "mental health" bullshit. I did 4 years in therapy because all the checklists and guides said I probably have PTSD and should get "treatment" but apparently "treatment" was to get threatened with unnecessary hospitalization, declined by scores of therapists, having therapists with no prescribing power try to force meds that have killed my friends on me, and ultimately, declined for industry standard EMDR for literally being too fucked up for therapy, then threatened with even more hospitalization after years of therapy in a "day program" that would cost me my job and several thousand dollars.

After the dude on fire incident the local therapists rented out a concert venue to tell the entire city that the people there needed therapy, I shit you not.

The worst thing is I suffered all this bullshit, ineffective, time and money draining "treatment" without any benefit at all, all at the same time never having any actual behavioral problems, supporting myself with a job the entire time, and never having an criminal legal issues.

They literally tried to ruin my fucking life. My first therapist told me to quit my job and start trying to apply for fucking disability before she declined me as a patient. She even preemptively threatened me with hospitalization before she told me so I wouldn't get justifiably angry.

That was the help. Thousands of dollars in medical bills for treatment that didn't fucking work.

You know how they have all those fake "DID" people who really just like attention and playing dressup and doing trans shit?

That was my first fucking diagnosis. F44.9, dissociative. I eventually got it knocked down to standard PTSD

Honestly therapy fucked me up more than fiery shithead, because I never trust Burny McDeadMotherFucker, but the therapists I trusted (three separate ones) all fucked me when their job was to unfuck me.

Now I'm EXTRA batshit crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 13:17:07

I haven't been able to get confidence of making art and posting it on newgrounds but yeah I'm doing alright

DORIYAH!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 13:35:07 (edited 2022-04-04 13:35:41)

My life is a sequence of people becoming my friend and then slowly fading away or disappearing for no particular reason. I assume it has to be my fault, I’m not very good at making friends.

I have very low self esteem as a result.

Good times good times good times good times

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 13:42:11

Why does meth make people fucking racist? What a fucking shit drug. All speed is fucking shit. I get it, if you're ego depleted maybe it could help you, but holy fuck it makes most people the absolute worst versions of themselves.

I generally agree but I take d-amphetamine for my ADHD and I use it in the lowest possible effective dose. I've been slightly more social and have reduced anxiety, and I sleep exceptionally well. I'm also able to stay on-task where my brain simply couldn't let me before. I don't feel like it has inflated my ego or made me particularly into an asshole.

I've heard it said that nobody likes coke-heads, not even other coke-heads. And I think that's true. Probably true of people on meth, bathsalts, other stimulants as well.

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 13:46:28

Had a fucked up dream where I got diagnosed with cancer so now my day's been officially ruined. Other than that, I'm sort of fine.

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 13:48:17

Kinda trash, imma be honest

Haha... got grounded

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 14:21:33

At 4/4/22 01:04 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: That was the help. Thousands of dollars in medical bills for treatment that didn't fucking work.

All of this is insanely bad to a point where it's almost cartoon-like. Unbelievable.

Honestly all I can say is I feel you were incredibly let down and fucked over by these "therapists" who should be locked up themselves.

I say this being an advocate for mental health, I truly think it's a very real issue and therapy does wonders sometimes. And I say sometimes because I truly believe the practitioners are the ones at fault. At severe, mindblowingly bad fault. That shit you went through and what you were told should never have happened if those people had an ounce of competence between them, but they didn't have that or even a couple brain cells. These kinds of shit therapists sully the practice itself, and people turn against therapy itself, which is a completely understandable reaction after being fucked over not by one, but many a therapist.

From all your posts and all you've been through I've always felt you have a very good head on your shoulders, which is praise worthy, considering anyone else in your shoes might have lost their marbles a long time ago.

I've seen a fair share of terrible therapy around me, but I am lucky enough to see its good and bright side too.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 14:21:48

All I can say that my life is

a constant entrapment of tunnels

Which tangle and wind and beguile

And regardless of where I may tumble or funnel

I wonder what’s really worthwhile

Sometimes it can seem like a nightmarish dream

And I’m falling with nothing to hold

Sometimes I get flustered and beaten and blistered

Abandoned outside in the cold

I think I’ll lose my mind in hystei̴̝̔å̶̹

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 17:31:37

At 4/4/22 02:21 PM, Slint wrote: I've seen a fair share of terrible therapy around me, but I am lucky enough to see its good and bright side too.

Good therapy seems to be the exception, not the rule.

Mainly it seems they turn the mentally ill into addicts intentionally, then blame them for being addicted to the drugs they prescribed.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 18:44:06

Pain

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 18:48:11

better than i expected to turn out

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 21:25:43 (edited 2022-04-04 21:26:22)

My younger kindergarten days weren't all that good because I never really got a lot of attention when I was that age due to my mom working so often so I would just eat a bunch of food and watch Adult swim on tv. my life was okay in 4th grade and 5th, of course, I was bullied and that made it hard but it's certainly not at bad as 2nd and 3rd grade where I wanted to kill myself. I even had a suicide attempt in 2nd grade but I ended up not going through with it. I had some shitty friends in 2nd grade as well which furthered my want to commit suicide as well. there was a point in my life when I was like a toddler or maybe a little older but I ended up being physically abused at the daycare I was put in which I still remember vividly. Then when I moved to Delaware I felt good at first but the more settled I got the more crap I had to deal with. I have arguments all the time with my family except my mom and it gets irritating. Then I started cutting myself and I've been trying to stop but it's very hard. Now I have passive suicidal ideations (suicidal thoughts that you will not plan to act on) Life has not treated me well but where I'm at is at least a little better than where I was before. Soon my mom and I will be moving and I hopefully won't have to deal with their bullshit anymore.

Froggo is always watching.

I'm going to shit your pants

[Pronouns are they/them btw]

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 21:30:20

My life was full of craziness, chaos and trauma for me.

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 21:31:40

At 4/4/22 06:48 PM, Piss wrote: better than i expected to turn out

What he said.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 21:43:54

At 4/4/22 01:17 PM, RiceSwizzy64 wrote: I haven't been able to get confidence of making art and posting it on newgrounds but yeah I'm doing alright

aw man, I don't know what in particular has you doubting yourself but you really shouldn't feel discouraged to make and upload your art.

to make something and share it with the world is a million times better than not making anything at all, regardless of quality or quantity. be proud of being a creator of things and constantly work to improve your craft 👍

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 21:46:38

At 4/4/22 11:36 AM, Krash17 wrote: Whatever you want to talk about. Having a crisis? Take a really good poo today? Been thinking about something you said in the 5th grade that is still keeping you up at night? Let's hear it.

I took a shit today and it was very normal and healthy

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me about your life 2022-04-04 22:07:51

At 4/4/22 11:36 AM, Krash17 wrote: Whatever you want to talk about. Having a crisis? Take a really good poo today? Been thinking about something you said in the 5th grade that is still keeping you up at night? Let's hear it.

i can't tell you anything unless you specify

pfp: BellieQwQ | website: jaypedia.xyz | bandcamp: thejayjay.bandcamp.com

thanq yuo